ITT: Console games that play better on PC

Because fuck Sony for holding games like Yakuza hostage. This needs to be on PC and there's nothing wrong about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/Yakuza-0-PC-Port-Confirmed-1787160982
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So uh Yakuza thread?

Yakuza thread.

There are ways to word the OP that wouldn't make it come off as shitpost-y.

Your thread is just going to be full of platformwar shitposting now. Look forward to
>NEVER EVER
>Pcuck this, Pcuck that

Not really, embarrassing fuck.

What's wrong? I thought PC had so many games that they didn't need to beg

So now Yakuza threads are ruined too?

Only if OP post is retarded enough to summon 12 yo kids.

I would like Yakuza on PC, but its pretty much the flagship sony game in japan despite not being made by sony at all.

The devs arent even against porting to other platforms(see wiiu port of Yakuza)

Either way, a game series worth buying a console for.

Get fucked Sonyggers

kotaku.com/Yakuza-0-PC-Port-Confirmed-1787160982

Nah. Half of these faggots who bitch and whine have never even played the other games in the series anyway, even though it would be cool to see it come to PC for better sales

>Linking Shitaku
Fake or no, never link those fucks.

it's the only site that lets me make fake url's

i really hope nobody clicks it though

I love the games no matter what they're on, but mods would be pretty fun.

>Because fuck Sony for holding games like Yakuza hostage.

Well why don't you fags just pool your autismbux together and buy sega then control the company how you want?

Nah, it's just being used as bait for flamewar threads because it's on the PS4.

Proper Yakuza threads are still decent.

Kek rev up those petitions master race

I just want it on pc because fuck aliasing

Forza 3

Zero is a PS3 port, so it fares well enough. But fuck Sega for regressing back to 30fps for Yakuza 6.

As a guy that owns Sony consoles and a PC, there's something I never quite understood. PC has a healthy little community for niche games and Yakuza sounds like it would fit nicely in there but I can't imagine too much people on PC taking a liking to it as much as beggars claim it would be a massive success or anything.

>The devs arent even against porting to other platforms(see wiiu port of Yakuza)

You mean the port that failed so hard that made the devs think again about porting?

Play Ishin on PS4 and realize that no matter what hardware you have the devs shit out those games every year and because of that the graphics advancement is very slow (compare Y1 to Shenmue for example)
What I mean is that you will have still very low resolution textures stretched all over and wonky animations when it's not a long story cutscene which it being on PC won't fix those problems.
So except few more sales on Steam after -75% summer sale they have really no point into making ports to PC when the series already sells very good in Japan and China.

why would you bump this shit thread that was on page ten you fucks