Is it worth getting a ps4 just for JRPGS/jap shit?

Waiting for the OG models to drop to at least 250 first. There is just a lot of japanese stuff I don't ever see leaving PS4 (and going NX, no matter the install base it might get). One of the big reasons I want one is persona 5, I have a ps3 with a fucked up ds3 I don't want to replace for 50 bucks, as retarded as that sounds. I also want miku, FF15 (might go to NX) and the next tales game. Probably the next blazblue.

Other than that, blind shots in the dark for what I'd buy:
Disgaea 5, never played any of them
Digimon cyber sleuth, never watched digimon
Tales of Zelestria
Megadimension Neptunia VII, never played any of them
Bloodborne looks cool, but just going off of actual gameplay and my experience of never going back to MH3U I don't think I like flopping around and learning enemy patterns.

get a ps3 fool

no, no, fucking no
buy a ps vita TV, yes a PSTV for $20, shit can literally be hacked and a lot of free games on it
or like this guy said

>I want a console for jap shit
>I don't know this jap shit
>I don't know this other jap shit

don't just buy a console and a shitload of games you have little to no interest in. get a cheap ps3/ds/vita, play a bunch of cheap jap shit, find out what you like, and then decide if you want a ps4.

>Disgaea 5, never played any of them
vita, disgaea 4
>Digimon cyber sleuth, never watched digimon
vita, free
>Tales of Zelestria
vita, Hearts R and better
>Megadimension Neptunia VII, never played any of them
vita, like 8 fucking games
>Bloodborne looks cool
ps3, dark souls

buy a new remote

where are pstvs for $20?

I bought my pstv from Walmart for $40 that had
>pstv
>dualshock 3
>8gb memory card
>2 games
I felt great

Also ebay or amazon for $20. Or even craiglist maybe

Yes
This is why it's selling even better than the PS2 WW
BTW Persona 5 is probably the very best JRPG ever crafted, no joke, when it comes here it is going to usher in reviews that just utterly lavish praise onto it. It is so far ahead in every way, the themes that it talks about it takes them all the way and it doesn't tip toe around it and its handled with such precise care and maturity, the way they have evolved turn based combat is genius, the content it has is just never ending and it is all original and doesn't ever feel like padding, it seriously will set a new standard when it comes here. Don't get the PS3 version, it's blurry shit.

I'm sure it's better than Persona 4, but don't you think you're getting a little crazy with the praise?

>Persona 5 is probably the very best JRPG ever crafted, no joke
Nigga, I haven't played the game but you are exaggeration the fuck out of the game

these are the type posts i saw for xillia years ago before it came out in the US and it wasnt as great as told

hell, my jap friend played it and he said that it felt like an 8.At least better than persona 3 and 4

>PS3 version, it's blurry shit
fuck you, it is not

>PS3 version, it's blurry shit
It isn't, though. The PS4 version is a lazy upscale.

thanks for the post, I'll be using it in future shitposts

It's 40 for just a pstv

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe in the future there will be a sale? I just got lucky myself

Any chance in hell that persona 5 would get ported to NX if it did really, really well? Like it just seems that even with the install base of the 3DS it doesn't get the same crowd of jrpgs that the Vita gets. I dont want to forever have to own a Sony box for weaboo shit (don't want to play on PC either )

almost all of those are on PC so just get a PC and use your PS3 for Persona.

no chance honestly and im no "never ever" guy
it just doesnt happen with certain franchises

are you fucking planning to buy the NX on launch when you have no idea what the fuck it is?

I bought a Wii U going in with the knowledge of it being dead. And Splatoon, xenoblade chronicles x, bayonetta 2, and mk8 alone made it more than worth it. Obviously I don't have money down for it yet but unless it is a fucking Wii with a gameboy color duck tapped to it there is a slim chance of me not getting it. Breath of the wild looks amazing and we already know that it can apparently handle unreal engine 4.

for me, I waited until the wii u was almost dead to buy it then BOOM piracy AHOY
my god, so many free games just by buying the system
the system itself is ok, better than ps4 and xbone