anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retardo.

>refund wii u
>get 3ds
>get omega ruby
>??????
>profit

My 3DS is collecting dust, but I'm afraid if I sell it I'll waste money buying a new one in 6 months.

well he couldnt read the future user, He bought a wii u and stuck with it hoping for games.

If it ain't making you happy, and you KNOW you won't miss it, why not sell it? I kinda feel that way about 3DS, difference is while I don't play it much and find the library lacking, it still has gems I love I can't get anywhere else, like Tengoku.

hi?

>sell
>a wii u
Even nintendo couldnt do that

kek

my buyer's remorse this year

When I play it there are some parts of it that had good potential and a lot of parts that are repetitive and poorly thought out.

>literally the only buyer's remorse is a Wii U
>not even my Vita or my 220 bucks toaster

Man, never again

Why not just get both? How fucking poor are you?

love my 3ds. sux op

>not having both
what are you, poor?

Fallout 4.

FORGIVE ME TODD!!!!

My least favorite game on the console that I've played is Pokken Tourrnament. What a shitshow that was.

Not your blog

His post has to do with video games, yours doesn't
Fuck you

hack it nigguh

I bought both of them and regret it.

What's worse is I bought the 3DS launch day. Pathetically I spent more time with the ambassador games I was given for free than the actual 3DS games despite having played most of them before.

>or my 220 bucks toaster

What marketing bullshit gimmick caused your dumbass to spend that much on a $10 appliance?

White people aren't allowed to have opinions.

>Buy console
>sell it
>buy it agian
>sell it
>buy it again

Why do people do this?

Seller's remorse.

Because some people are dumb and lack foresight. I pretty much never sell games anymore because I have rebought a few and, quite frankly, fuck that shit.

I got both a Vita and a Wii U on launch.

Needless to say, I'm never getting another system on launch. That being said... I use my Vita almost every day now, so at least that was worth it in the long run.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rIJmGj4g-s

As a white person I disagree with this opinion and let it be shown that a white man's opinion has historically been far more valuable than an opinion from a colored person.

Shut up. Your kind wants to vote for Trump just because you all think he's some new age Hitler.

I bought a 3DS and made the mistake of thinking the wiiU was full of great adventure games like it. I even got multiple second opinions on here withg a mixed response and bought the wiiU at full price anyway. It's not just an anime machine.

Funny thing is, it's the wiiU that ironically pushed me towards the PS4 and I liked it so much I bought the ps3 and the psp and the psp vita

Console side is PlayStation now
Hnahelds will be Nintendo first though and PlayStation for the niche games

what's with this buy one console INSTEAD OF another console meme? Why not getting both when there's exclusives for them?
Smt and EO on 3DS, Mario Kart and W101 on Wii U for instance. I am happy that I own both (and a Vita and an xbox one unfortunately).

I didn't get much into Sony stuff until I bought a PS2 in 2012, then the PS3 and Vita soon followed. Granted, I played some PS1 as a kid and hold some of its titles near and dear but I dunno, I just didn't touch anything Sony for like a decade for some reason.

>I dunno, I just didn't touch anything Sony for like a decade for some reason.

wtf that's like the same thing with me, after the PS2 I acted like Sony didnt exist until like last yea. I then started going back buying consoles I missed and discovering many games

I think Nintendo felt like a safe bet because I've always loved their handhelds anyway but it feels kind of good returning to Sony especially now with the cool games coming to PS4 soon

>Bought a 3DS
>Only played the N64 LoZ games and Monster hunter
>Monster Hunter is meh at best
waste of fucking money tbqh

That's funny, because Pokken is both my GOTY so far and OST of the year

I love the soundtrack, I love the visual design (the game's graphically a blurry mess though), I love the gameplay, I love the way the characters animate, etc.

Even when I lose I have an insane amount of fun. I think I have like 2000 matches played online and i'm ranked B3 online.

>It's another console war thread

It got me into monster hunter with MH3U and let me play hyrule warriors, so it softened the blow for me.

>buy ps4
>try it out
>realize most exclusives are shit to mediocre
>sell it in like new condition
>only lose about $30
>will probably buy a ps4 pro
>try it out and see what's changed
>if there's any new games
>ffxv probably
>will probably sell it again
>will only lose chump change
if I had kept the original ps4 i'd have a seriously depreciated investment right now

I'm waiting for PS4 to seem like it's worth its asking price in the event that you already own a PS3 and Vita. The cross-platforming on it is fucking real, and so long as those consoles keep getting PS4's games then why the fuck would I care? Granted, it seems to be finally getting some titles of its own but fucking Christ, it's been 3 years. It's not even like the PS3's early years where it just didn't have many games at all but PS4 just can't get anything of its own.

colored people aren't allowed in Cred Forums

Monster Hunter alone was more than worth it. there are stil lsome other half finished games i have on backlog, so i wouldn't call it buyers remorse.

It may have had only a few good games, but so do PS4 and Xbone. This generation is shit

Glad they delayed Zelda Breath Of The Wild or else I would have gotten stuck with buying this shit. Now I'm just gonna sit and try my luck by seeing what the NX will provide upon reveal. Hopefully it gets some sort of backwards compatibility too because the WII U does have a couple games I'd still like to try even though I feel it doesn't justify me enough still getting the console itself.

star fox zero

>get omega ruby
What the FUCK are you doing, user? Now he's gonna have even MORE remorse.
Real talk: AS was the first Pokemon game I never finished.

Oh, it's this thread. I regret buying so many PS2 games while I was playing FFXI since I never spent any time playing any other game.
Did anyone actually find the source to this image from the OP a couple of hours ago?

>Monster Hunter 3U for Wii U and 4U for 3DS
They haven't clicked with me yet. Too many tutorials.
>Star Fox Zero
Lame rehash. The motion controls are okay, but were not needed. I would've been fine if they let me use Wiimote+Nunchuk instead. Also, the boss fights suck WEINER.
>Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Slow as FUCK! Looks like shit on the Game Pad. Just like most of the Wii U's library: FILLER!
>most of my Steam Library
My PC sucks.
>Sega Saturn with Action Replay to play imports
Just kidding. This shit is WAY more fun than anything I've played on the Wii U.

>Hopefully it gets some sort of backwards compatibility too
It doesn't.

>buy 3ds games

good joke

I regret buying a Wii. That console is trash with an awful gimmicky bullshit controller.

>spoiler

Same, user..same. Though from what it looks like, people have a better time with ORAS if they didn't play XY. Probably because ORAS copy-pasted so much from it.

This. I enjoyed it for all of about two hours. Then the novelty wore off and it got boring really fast.

Also, The Witcher 3. I wanted to like it but there were too many cutscenes for my liking and the gameplay wasn't interesting enough to make up for it. At least I bought it on sale.

its not bs, sometimes you get the craving