Why is he so based?

Why is he so based?

He isn't. He's full of himself and extremely narcissistic.
If he finds a game offensive or distasteful he'll call for its removal and/or desire to censor it. Not just that, but because of this, if he shits on something, his viewers do the same. Its annoying.

How is that different from most of Cred Forums?

>He's full of himself and extremely narcissistic.

How autistic are you? Even a normal 5 year old can understand his shtick is satire.

go to bed jim

>merely pretending

Fuck off, Jim.

Nobody gives a shit about Cred Forums's opinions.

I sure hope you're the one merely pretending in this case, otherwise I fear you suffer from terminal autism.

He's just TotalBiscuit except fatter and leans slightly more to the left.

>Literal cuck
>based
wew

>Literal cuck

You've got it the wrong way round, he's the one cucking his wife

Because he's too fat to jump

If it's just his "schtick" then his "schtick" is still shit.

When did Cred Forums ever call itself based?
When did Cred Forums create a Patreon because it wants money to spew its bad opinions?

>Throws giant hissy fit on Twatter after Squenix doesn't send him a free review copy of Type 0 because he's nowhere near as important as he thinks he is
>'n-no he's only pretending to be retarded. It's just a shtick i-i swear'

kys

Have you seen his gaming videos?

He's a pretty shitty person and embodies everything that's wrong with the industry.

Is he the Puppetmaster?

>If he finds a game offensive or distasteful he'll call for its removal and/or desire to censor it
find me one time he's done this

He is right sometimes, but then he proceeds to talk about racism and shit and it goes everything i think about him into the toilet :^)

>what is DoAX3

i feel like you wouldnt be saying that if you didnt disagree with his politics. i mean i find his videos obnoxious but he seems to pretty pro-consumer and willing to call out bs.

>mods still haven't made a youtube board

His wife is an SJW so he really isn't based as much as he is seeking an outlet that won't offend her.

I remember that video. He just made fun of the people saying it's censorship because the developers themselves decided not to release it to the USA because they knew it would trigger SJWs anyway. Don't remember him saying he wanted the game removed or censored.

>Jimblob
>Pro-consumer

Alright now I know you're just memeing

>If he finds a game offensive or distasteful he'll call for its removal and/or desire to censor it.
Hes never fucking done this before

>muh DOAX
He made a shitty video telling people to shut up. Nothing about banning games

Does anyone else agree with 90% of his non-Social Justice episodes and hate the SJW ones? Fuck I'm pretty left wing but he's an obnoxious cunt when it comes to social issues.

thats the problem, most of his fans are too retarded to know that. then we get hoards of spastics screaming "MUH FUCKING JIM STERLING SON!" about any little thing that they dont like which jim then makes a shitty video about it and the cycle of shit continues.

i honestly dont know why anyone watches his shit, he makes 10 grand a month. how?

also, his fucking bullshit "consumer advocate" is just him regurgitating popular opinion on basically anything. like the DmC fiasco, initially hated it, then said it was good despite people bringing up the "muh hair" argument, now he thinks it was just ok. seriously, form your own shitty opinion please.

He literally lives with his wife's son.

He's enjoyable when he's exposing shitty game dev behaviour but his episodes about anything regarding politics suck because he seems to have a very hard time seeing both sides of the argument and usually dismisses the non-left side of it

Doax wasn't what I was thinking of. Come to think of it, I don't remember where I came to that conclusion. I believe it was some greenlight game he wined about that got me pissy.
I'll do some digging

Hatred?

wasn't he supposed to be getting sued?

>Fat cuck
>Good in any way, shape, or form

He didn't say that hatred should be removed, but he has looked at games on steam greenlight which is very blatantly trying to be offensive like "kill the faggot" and "tranny gladiator" and said shit like that should be removed.

No judge in the world is going to take the retards filing that suit seriously

he's good when he's talking about bad business practice in the industry

Cred Forums is world champion in self-loathing

I'm surprised someone took the bait on the first post.

Good job, OP.

Yes but the people suing him are also suing 10 steam users for negative reviews so I feel like they have a pretty loose understanding of the legal system

He threw a fit saying that SJW aren't going to take away our games

guess what happened

He was telling people who disagree with his stance to shut up because they're all petulant whiners and forming a counter argument is too much work

OP is extra faggy today. A cuck can't be based.

Ah right that's the one.

I forgot about that.

I find it funny he's leading mobs against people for mean words on the internet after he's been guilty of the same numerous times before the fat retard

His voice is annoying

No, pretty sure his wife would still be repulsive regardless of his politics, unless he married her for a political, feminist reason

Well we all wore diapers at one point but we don't anymore. People can change their views and opinions later in life, you know

i used to read destructoid back in the day (circa 2008) and i would listen to the podcast weekly. once cuck-king anthony left to join gearbox and jim took over the podcast pretty much became less about games yet it was even more entertaining.

i've kept up with jim's career for close to 10 years now and i feel i have a different perspective than most of you.

i personally think he's the very person that the games media needs because he calls out shit that needs to be called out. i don't care about his stance on social issues since we're talking about the gaming industry.

This, between the accent, high pitch, and him sounding like he's got a dick up each nostril he's incredibly unpleasant to listen to, even if he was spouting off hot opinions that conform to mine.

>fat
>dresses like pic thinking it's cool
>has fucking toys and shit on the podium like a true neckbeard yet i am supposed to take him seriously

Just can't watch his videos with a straight face

Did he ever even address the shit he said just a couple years ago? I mean he even told a chick he was going to rape her. And now he's acting a moral crusader. The man's a hypocrite.

Because you're 12

His background isn't centered properly and it bothers the shit out of me.

The whole semi-ironic "my taste is better than yours and you should listen to me" shtick is old, tired and uncreative.

I'd rather someone who presents genuine arguments and is never afraid to play devil's advocate for themselves for the benefit of the viewer.

I can't take that collage seriously because of the Mario Kart stuff. Why do nintentoddlers get so astronomically butthurt when people call out their mediocre rehashes for what they are?

He's a fat, faux boisterous SJW and cuck by admission.

He's probably one of the worst people ever on Youtube in relation to gaming.

>he calls out shit that needs to be called out

Except when it conflicts with his own personal interests. Of which it has many.

He made an entire video white knighting Dina from the Mighty No. 9 debacle after she got called out for being an incompetent retard after people found out she had absolutely no qualifications whatsoever and even went so far as to yell at people who didn't stand up for her.

The man is a fucking clown.