Why did this game turn into nothing but "stupidly bullshit and impossibly hard using retarded level design and asset...

Why did this game turn into nothing but "stupidly bullshit and impossibly hard using retarded level design and asset spam" courses?

Other urls found in this thread:

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/AB38-0000-02A0-96B0
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's a coloring book for children where you expected to find art. Not their fault you didn't do any research.

Pretty quickly after launch, actually.

>implying I bought the game

I was watching videos for it and saw firsthand how autistic people have become with level designing.

You just gotta find the good courses, they exist

The SMM shill n' chill threads have some good levels

Also reminder to anyone interested that we're doing a limited palette challenge with the rules pictured. Have them ready October 1st.

I never implied that.

>I didn't BUY it, I just watched a let's play! :3
kill me

>You just gotta find the good courses, they exist
Yeah just turn off your wiiu and go on the internet. Do not actually listen to people shilling their level because it's juts a circlejerk and none of the levels even come close to being good.

if only this game had slopes...

it would have cured cancer and solved all crisises in middle east

wrong

Why would I spend money on Japanese running wild with autistic courses on a mostly dead console

Stockholm syndrome.

If it had slopes it would still not have 95% of the things introduced within the first level of mario world

I've had a huge amount of fun playing courses posted on Cred Forums. The average Cred Forums poster is a much better designer than the crap you get during random runs of 100 Mario Challenge.

Because you want to

A. Support nintendo even more
B. Play another mario game
C. Holy shit dude you can make your own courses in it

It's a double edged sword really.

Yeah you might get even better stages, but you could easily get entirely broken stages and possibly even worse stages twice as unfun as worst shit we already have.

Do you really wanna change slopes for an even more annoying 100 Mario challenge?

The only people who don't like Super Mario Maker are the uncreative types

There are gems out there, but unless you suss them out of separate online communities yourself, they're hard to find in-game. (The SMM threads here on Cred Forums are a great place, actually.)

Majority of players are dumb as shit, so the automatic courses where you do fucking nothing and the ones that are painfully easy in general are the only ones that get beaten and affect the difficulty metrics. So when you go to 100-Mario Challenge it's either:
>Normal
Piss easy shit, usually automatic courses that waste your time.
>Hard
Mind-bending bullshit that's nearly impossible to beat.

All that said, I still personally have fun with this game. It probably looks like shit to you since you haven't even played it yourself.

and your point is?

NEW SLOPER EXPERT MODE

>I had fun
read >If you truly had fun, you wouldn't have to convince others of it.

The complaints would still be there. Because Mario Maker is an awful neo-nintendo product

>A. Support nintendo even more
Maybe a year or two ago
>B. Play another mario game
No
>C. Holy shit dude you can make your own courses in it
I'm too boring

To be perfectly fair I can understand why they wouldn't add shit from past games unless it's from newer games because you'd need to model that shit for NMBU.
However it's should be a lot easier the other way around so I don't understand why we don't have more shit from that game.

Post what you think is a good level. Or have you not even played the game at all?

Turns out that a vast majority of people who play games are not qualified to be level designers.

basically you're shit at maker games so you automatically hate all of them.
accreat

Then maybe stop bitching?
>I DON'T LIKE THING
>BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE THING MORE FUN

>This game looks like shit.
I like it, it's fun
>WELL YOU AREN'T REALLY HAVING FUN, ARE YOU? NINTENDO IS ONLY FOOLING YOU INTO CONVINCING YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE HAVING FUN

He clearly hasn't played the game. It's easy to tell who has and hasn't actually touched SMM.

to be fair I can't understand people defending such a shallow product in their free time they paid 60 dollars for.

1-1 mario world

Did Nintendo kill your family or something?

What's with your hateboner for SMM?

Now you're just talking to yourself.

>hate
Stopped reading there.

>try to design courses that look and feel like proper Mario game levels
>no one ever comments on them
>no one ever likes them
>meanwhile the retard tier level that looks like it was designed by a literal 2 year old get millions of likes and comments

Beats me, I just usually try to recreate levels from other games like Mega Man X.

>try to
Key word: try
You tried, and failed.

>to be fair I can't understand people defending such a shallow product in their free time they paid 60 dollars for.
Because people actually like the game despite it's flaws. No game is perfect you know.

>1-1 mario world

I know you're only saying that just to be spiteful.

>now
That was my first post in the thread, though. You're being surrounded by people who disagree with you, not the other way around, bro.

I'll just drop this here

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/AB38-0000-02A0-96B0

Play my level, do it

>spiteful
projecting

>no game is perfect
You're the one bringing this up, this isn't a reply to anything I've said, why not actually respond to what I have to say?

>but this was my first post
never claimed anything about this, you're just moving goal posts.

>you're being surrounded by
ad populum

cluttered trash, like all the shill levels. We get it, you can't make good levels. Get over it.

>100 Mario Challenge

just buy the amiibo? why would you subject yourself to the 100 mario challenge lol? Are you poor? Also love supporting my company.

Oh no my fee-fees

Excuse me, I need a moment in my safe space

?

Not really.

Mario Maker is just proof that regular people shouldn't be allowed to make Mario levels

>projecting
Trying real hard to fit in.
> (You)
>>spiteful
>projecting
>>You're the one bringing this up,
Yeah?
>this isn't a reply to anything I've said, why not actually respond to what I have to say?
Except it was retard.

Holy shit. This is gonna be an entertaining thread.

Keep it up, I'll be over here.

Because what the hell else would it be? Developers have been making generic levels for decades. You finally get to make a level, so what do you do? It'd get boring very fast without making crazy levels.

Nox I live in the middle of fucking nowhere so my access to Amiibo is severely limited, and even if it wasn't less than half of the skins aren't even Amiibo.
Sounds like Miyamoto cock sucking here.

is there an archive of the best Cred Forums courses?
or does nintendo delete courses after a while

FUCK nintendo

FUCK video games

I'd take anything Miyamoto makes over the kind of dumb shit that comes from the Super Expert section of Mario Maker

Ok bud.

>Super Expert

well that raght thur's yer problem, son

Speak English

What?

Huh?

are you stroking out, user?

If you can't support the company that makes games by buying their stuff then you shouldn't be on here. Gaming is a first world hobby. So it's your fault they're doing so badly. I'll gladly buy more amiibo because I have to do my part, but you should also put your pocket money towards amiibo. Isn't Mario Maker the greatest game?

At this point, I'd say you should look for a thread on the weekends or make your own then. Ask for people's favorite creators or say what kind of course you'd like to play.

>user didn't imply you bought the game
>admit to not actually playing the game
>still shitpost about it

HOOOO BOY

I never thought I'd see this image so applicable, yet here we are.

>a post that long barely a minute after he posted the level
>cluttered trash
We know you didn't play it.

Why does Cred Forums act like you can't discuss games if you haven't played them when it benefits them, despite the fact that 95% of the board does this?

I never said I played the level, I looked at it, commented on how it looked, concluded it was what it was based on how it looked. How is it wrong? The level IS cluttered trash. You don't need to have played a Mario level you can look at it objectively if you know how mario controls. Are you pretending that I needed to have played it to have concluded it was cluttered trash or something?

Doesn't really work with Mario Maker if it's a remake. But I'll let you be for a while.

>discuss games
There's a stark difference between discussing something and just complaining about something. This guy literally started a thread bitching about how shit this game is, only we came to find out that he literally didn't play the game. So what was the point?

There's enough footage of the game to see the kind of levels people frequently make for it, you know

>Mario Maker
>remake

wh-what

are we on some kind of deep level of irony right now or something?

A deep level of autism I believe

oh you're right, it's just a coloring book

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/search

Look at the tags. There are many different kinds of courses that people make, not just traditional Mario. You can't judge a course by looking at the thumbnail for a few seconds.

>You can't judge a course by looking at the thumbnail for a few seconds
Humor me...what exactly is wrong with labeling a level that looks like cluttered trash as cluttered trash?

I knows a good level when I sees them. Mario Maker doesn't have good levels and you can and the search system is retarded. Can't really imagine that was intended for adults.

Okay, I'm done with this idiot. Enjoy his troll thread, everyone.

You're judging a book by it's cover

I'm enjoying the anger

>he made fun of my shit level he must be a troll I'm going back to my safespace
and don't come back either.

No, I'm not. Books and mario levels are two inherently different things. It baffles me you didn't just jump to the food analogies to begin with. There's also nothing wrong with judging a book by its cover. I don't think you've read many books if you use such a flawed argument.

OP here

I've hardly posted ITT. Whoever you are angry about aint me.

also
>he's just angry hahaha I'm enjoying myself
First phase.

Nice blogpost.

You are still at fault for awakening this idiot. It is now your responsibility to banish him to another realm.

You don't know the definition of blogpost, mouth breather

I'll need a few hours to channel my magic

>The complaints would still be there
complaints about it being nebulous neo-nintendo and having no slopes?

When the fuck was the last time this game got updated? There's seriously so much stuff missing from this game despite it being the "ultimate Mario game".

You can do better than that. The insult is just a shot in the dark. And I used that term appropriately. So it's kind of a weak overall reply.

It would still be a coloring book for children that doesn't even have 90% of what the first level of Mario World introduced.

If you buy more Amiibo nintendo might listen :^)

>these are the kind of people you attract if you make a Nintendo thread

I have learned my lesson.

Feel free to go back to

Remember, autism never sleeps

I forgive you, for what it's worth.

she is very dedicated

A while. And that's for just cosmetic costumes, it's been even longer for meaningful gameplay additions.

>"what's in here?!"
>losers arguing about games that dont concern them and resorting to childish insults like "coloring book"
>"no adults in here nor is there a great discussion!"
>leaves thread

It's not meant as an insult. Stop projecting.

>he's still here

irony

I'd say that there'd be some more updates when the 3DS version comes out, but knowing how shitbrained Nintendo has been with their WiiU>3DS ports, they will make it 3DS exclusive because "fuck anyone who adopted a Wii U" is their new motto lately.

Because anyone who had the slightest bit of talent or enthusiasm already used one of the multitudes of Mario game/stage creators that came out before this game did.