P.T. I need

My buddy is selling his old ps4 500 gb HDD and it has that muh' fuckin PT demo on it and i want that shit. Before i tell him i want it, is it possible to install that shit on my ps4 and then play that shit under my psn account??

Ay, lemme noe tho

Not possible.

Explain plz I'm a stupid faggot

No.

To my knowledge, the only way to install it now is if you already had it on your PSN account when it was available, and even then, there's some hoops to jump through. I had to do it recently, and it was kind of a pain in the ass, but at least I've got it on there again. I'm getting a Pro, and keeping this PS4 as a little collector's item. The number of PS4s with PT on them are bound to drop in number once people start trading in to upgrade.

Yes.

You need to buy his PSN account. Or borrow his PSN account, load the game up, then disconnect your PS4 as long as you'd like to keep P.T.

I have an account with P.T. I'd sell, I want $500

>disconnect your PS4 as long as you'd like to keep P.T.

You don't have to do that.

Wouldn't the new transfer feature be able to move PT over to the PS4 Pro?

>PT

Just download the Beginning Hour demo, it's literally better than PT in every way.

Also you can't PT anymore anyway.

Resident Evil fans proving their the retarded step cousin of SH fans once again.

Didn't they crack down on gamesharing with PS4s?

I don't want to have to go through the process of redownload ing it again. I'm not even sure if the links to download the stuff needed are still up. Like I said, there's kind of a process involved.

>Just download the Beginning Hour demo, it's literally better than PT in every way.
Why, because it's in first person? Playing RE7, I wasn't on edge like PT had me. It's really not the same experience with the sudden getting spooked at any moment.

I haven't personally had any issues, unless I got screwed in the last couple of weeks when I wasn't looking.

>trying to make this into something more than it ever will be

first it was amiibo scalping and now "SUPER ULTRA RARE PS4 WITH PT" christ humans are fucking so stupid.

That is only for phantoms.

>Person 1 buys game using Account 1
>Person 1 then gives Account 1 to Person 2
>Person 2 downloads the game onto their PS4
>at this point, Person 2 can play the game on Account 2 while Person 1 plays the same game on Account 1
>Person 1 then goes online and remotely deactivates Account 1
>Person 2 now becomes a phantom
>Person 2 must go offline if they want to keep access to Person 1's games while using Account 2
>Person 1 can now share their Account 1 with Person 3 with no ill effects

You essentially get three copies of the game, but one person has to play the game offline.

Who hurt you?

>sudden getting spooked
The scares are all telegraphed, mechanical and insanely predictable. The only good part about PT is that you can trigger them on demand.

I don't know why you're so upset; but PS4s with PT were selling for a lot more than retail on Ebay until Ebay shut that down. I'm not certain they will keep their value but since it is a rare software that you can't play anywhere else I only imagine it would increase in value.

So... these people selling there PS4s with PT on them are making big bucks.

But, if I can't just get it from my buddy's old HDD because of PSN restrictions and DRM, couldn't these people selling there "ultra rare pt ps4" essentially lock the content remotely by disabling all their activated ps4s?? You can only do 2 at a time and you don't even need a ps4 to deactivate all your consoles at any time.

Need more logic as to why I can get it off a used hdd.

Game wasn't even that good. Got to the part where everyone got stuck at, found out the bullshit you had to do with the microphone or whatever and said "fuck this" and just watched the ending on YouTube.

What did you need to do to get it back? I thought it was completely impossible to get now, even if you had it at one point, just because it's completely off the PSN store?

Op here, just waiting for someone to tell me why I can't get it with a used hdd or why exorbitant ps4 prices won't be obsolete with deactivations

>Oh look a crying fetus
>lol so randumb puzzles XD
>Swedish demon voice, gotta get
Pewdiepie's attentiom somehow
>oooh scawy Ghost Lady

PT was shit, keep sucking Kojima's dick.