Heroes never die!

>Heroes never die!
>...for a price.

What did she mean by this?

Overwatch DLC

The price is someone needs to use Mercy over Lucio or Zen.

It means you'll have to pay her back for rezzing you with your cum.

Mercy only says this line when she's equipped with the Devil or Imp skin. So it pretty much speaks for itself.

Has Mercy always said "Helden Sterben Nicht" as an enemy? I could've sworn her skins changed its to match those

>using nigger and a walking buddhism stereotype over best girl

Best girl doesn't equal good hero. Seeing a Mercy on your team is like seeing the defeat screen before it actually happens.

Yes.

You probably got confused because your team had a Mercy.

>not playing Zenyatta

enjoy your team hating you while you play some worthless waifubait trash character.

>best heals per second besides Ana
>Damage boost
>A better gun than Lucio's
>High mobility
>The best fucking ult in the game.

Nope. This is the Mercy meta.

best girl is fucking hot, but it doesn't change the fact that she's fucking boring to play

Yeah I guess that's why Lucio is at 100% pick rate again and Zenyatta is still extremely high.

>walking

>Best heals per second besides Ana

Factually wrong. Lucio has an almost 100% pick rate for a reason, and it isn't for his speed boost.

>referring mlg pick rates over actual pick rates

>and it isn't for his speed boost.
It is, actually. His amped up heal barely beats Zenyatta's.

Mercy's ult literally relies on your team shitting it up and wiping.

If you had a Lucio or Zen ult you wouldn't wipe in the first place.

Why do people rate Mercy's ult so highly? Yeah, it's nice to get a res and it's never nice to see it happen to the other team, but in my experience it mostly amounts to nothing.

If the team is steamrolling you before you're revived, they usually continue to steamroll you after it. Not to mention it's very situational. If you use it on a single person it feels like a waste, but of you leave it until a rare team wipe it often feels like your not using it at all.

You just can't keep LoS to all other heroes during solo games

I don't know if you noticed, user, but his amped up speed is now complete shit. It's barely as good as the passive boost and has made using it over the heal basically pointless. 90% of the time I'm playing Lucio, I just try to stick in a group and constantly have my heal on.

>If you use it on a single person it feels like a waste

Not necessarily. If Rein or your best DPS dies it can literally make the difference between a wipe and a team kill.

They reduced it only by 30%, it's still extremely good.

She needs payment for all these medical procedures, she needs about tree fiddy

She practices is the American Health Care system where bringing people back from the dead is a market she's cornered and can charge millions, and buy out any off brand versions of bringing people back from the dead

As someone who got into 3200, its just idiot test or a way to cheese uncoordinated players.
>Kamikaze without using any ult, baiting every enemy to waste some ult, then mercy goes POTM
Boom, point taken. Or,
>Get someone with ult ready inside enemy line, revive and combo ult with like zarya dva
>Another point taken

Its like bastion or torbjon pick, an idiot test that is oftenly works while in reality Mercy is so trash because she cant defend herself and her ult is awful for defending anything.

Nah it isn't. I play Lucio a lot and don't use it nearly as much as I used to. You may as well use the amp on a heal now, since the amp on the speed doesn't feel that different from the passive speed you have normally. It's a shame, Lucio used to be fun, now he's a mandatory boring pick who nobody wants to use but is still essential win.

Give him the speed back and knock 10% off his heal to even it out.

>muh anecdote
He still has a 100% pickrate because of his speed boost, even if you cut his heal in half and kept his speed nerfed he'd still have a >50% pickrate

>Well it was about that time I realized our healer was about 8 stories tall and from the Paleolithic Era

He has a 100% pick rate because of his AoE heal, stop kidding yourself. I bet if you looked at the heal/speed ratio on these players using him you'd see a much larger time spent healing than speeding.

He's always gonna be the primary support for his healing ability, and if someone plays him throughout the match they'll always finish with 15,000+ healing and likely get gold unless a Zen or Ana is absolutely killing it.

The Swiss aren't called Mountain Jews for nothing.

>Heroes never die for a price
>A line that is only heard on her devil/imp skin

You just sold your soul to a demon

And being able to actually attack/defend while attacking, I hate just getting ass raped by enemies playing Mercy while my teammates are completely unfocused on the genji throwing shuriken up my ass.

Is Mercy a semen demon?

the price is that you have to play a q-pressing simulator instead of a real game

I think his speed boost nerf was shit but if you actually watch gameplay of """high level""" support mains they're usually togging between the two boosts almost constantly. They usually boost whenever they're moving AT ALL and only prioritize healing boost when someone's dying.

>during to q in the current year

Only if you're at least a 76/76

i know you're memeing but assuming both teams are competent, the game just becomes about ult trading instead of fps skill, that's why the skill ceiling is so low

It's not a traditional FPS, and it doesn't need to be. There's already plenty of those, so just play one of those instead. Overwatch is fine just as is it :)