So I just bought a PS3 super slim. What are some good exclusives that you personally have enjoyed yourself...

So I just bought a PS3 super slim. What are some good exclusives that you personally have enjoyed yourself? I know of metal gear solid 4 and red dead redemption, if it exists on PC i'll just play it there so again any exclusives? Japanese games are welcome too. I'll get the new gen systems in 10 years as usual

SUPA SLIM SUPA SLIM I LOVE DA ANIMES DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH DUUUUUR
Fuck off.

How much was that? I need to play MSG4 at some point

So we kick it off with some shitposting. So what games do you recommend user?

my local walmart has it for 149.99. with tax its 160+ something. Heard it was being discontinued.

>that you have personally enjoyed yourself
>you, personally, yourself

wtf dude

I got a ps3 slim and PC, I mostly just play jrpg shit on the ps3. You don't have that many exclusives but ps3 is still the best console you could've bought I reckon.

Get the Metal Gear Legacy Collection which includes MGS4 and every other Metal Gear game up to MGSV.

If you like racing games check out Gran Turismo 5/6.

god damn it, when are they just going to make it $100

low key bait

Sorry about that, I am a bit tired and don't know what I am writing sometimes.

Demon's Souls
Ratchet & Clank Collection
Jak and Daxter Collection
Catherine
Ni No Kuni

user there are more important things in life than worrying about the punctuation of thers.

I have only played 3 a-spec, I'll play both, which one did you enjoy the most?

I have a friend in walmart that said they were going to clean stock for the new ps4 and the one and said to keep a look out since brand new systems would disappear like the psp 3000. If no one buys it they would quietly "liquidate" it to 100.

I hope so, my cunt of a mother gave my ps3 away to some movers a decade ago and I missed the whole generation, but specifically MSG4 because I just bought every game but that and MSGV int he series

I actually did buy one. There were only about 5 left. they are all in good condition, the box is without damage at all.

I'll have to go with 5 since I played it a lot more, but that was just due to extenuating circumstances. Both are great.

Has anyone's super slim died on them yet?

I've had mine since Xmas 2012. Still going strong.

Nier

Witch and the Hundred Knight is decent but it lags on my modded PS3

how'd you mod yours?

Didn't that game have a bug that was literally bricking PS3s? Be careful user.

bought it modded

i don't know but the loading screens would literally be like 4-5 minutes long

"NIS America localized the game in the US and European regions, but the game came with a nasty bug that's sporadically kick you back to the PS3's XMB (main menu) with no real pattern, which could potentially lead to loss of save data. There's a massive variable, as some experience it all the time, when others don't even notice the bug because it never occurs in their playthrough, which means whether it really counts as a game-breaking bug depends on personal experience, but also means fixing it is pretty much impossible as NIS can't replicate it to figure out why it actually happens. Thankfully, its Updated Re-release on the PS4 has no such issues"

I guess its fine.

I got a slim with a bundle of twelve games on ebay about three years ago. Must have been about £90. Just needed a hard drive installing.

It's worth trying out (some of these were on 360):

Ni No Kuni
Vanquish
Red Dead Redemption
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Remastered
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F/F2nd
Lolipop Chainsaw
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2
Binary Domain (also available on PC)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Valkyria Chronicles (also available on PC)

Haven't tried it but Resonance of Fate is meant to be quite good also.

there are 2 versions of the collection, do both of them have the extras like the ps2 version?

Heavy Rain
Tales of Graces f
Tales of Xillia 1 and 2
Folklore
Vanquish
inFamous 1 and 2 are awesome.
Little Big Planet 1 and 2 (unless you live in Japan. They shut down japan online servers).
Probably some indie stuff I can't remember.

Mgs4
Uncharted 1-3Heavy rain
God of war 3
Infamous 1/2
3d dot game heroes
Demon souls
Tales of Xillia
Journey/flower
Rachet and clank Crack in time/tools of destruction
The last of us

There ya go op. Have fun, ps3 is a pretty good system

Thanks you guys, will try out these games out.

Metal Gear Solid?

I think it's just the games.