Gal*Gun: Double Peace

Holy shit, how did I not know about this game sooner?

youtube.com/watch?v=cC3P3xuHTtE

>On PC
>Made by motherfucking INTI CREATES, the company behind Mega Man Zero, ZX, 9 & 10, and Mighty/Azure Striker Gunvolt
>Cute Animu grills

Has anyone played it yet? If you did, how is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15909180/Gal_Gun__Double_Peace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jokes on you, I am legit interested.

I'm bored with everything and want to know if this is worth spending any money on.

Galgun is actual kusoge, so if you're interested in this game, you're underage and should be banned.

Game sucks. gameplay's dull, the story's nothing special, customization is minimal, and (and this is probably my fault for getting the Vita version) the framerate drags. It might have been fun if it had light gun support, but as it is it's just boring.

Whelp, fuck that then.

Why don't you go back to shitposting in Haydee threads?
Go make your own damn platformwar thread
One of my friends says it is but I have yet to play it. Its got a very shitty selection of settings though. You can only change the resolution and and fullscreen settings, and the resolution doesn't even go higher than 1080p.

I appreciate that PQube is localizing games that otherwise might not make it here but they seem to be trying really hard with these trailers.

It's okay and kinda cute, kinda doubting it was worth the 35shekel entry price at this point. Played about six levels so far and already got on a route with best sister

This game is a fucking piece of crap
What is wrong with you people?

And why is a piece of crap? Because it features anime girls?

$35.99 for this?

I think I'll wait to when it's on sale.

>It might have been fun if it had light gun support, but as it is it's just boring.
Light guns don't even fucking exist anymore.

As someone who actually likes light gun games, this is a very poor example of one. When I think that we could have had a port of TC4, Raising Storm and HotD4 instead, it just pisses me off. While those games weren't that great, they were still a million times more exciting than this turd, which is a light gun game in concept only.

It's a piece of crap because it's an awful game mixed with a dull as shit "wow, so almost lewd" story and scenes.

cause its shit

>$90 DLC just to make the clothing transparent

this guy said kusoge, so you KNOW he knows his stuff when it comes to japanese stuff.

They're also the company behind Mighty No. 9

So this a rail shooter like House of the Dead but with boobs and pantsu?

Because featuring anime girls is its only draw
It has no other redeeming value than just suckering waifufags into buying shovelware
Its OK if a game has cute anime girls but it still has to be FUN
Case in point:

>so almost lewd
>protag is literally shooting holy pheromones into tits and cunts until bitchs shamelessly ahegao in public
wew

I'd kill to find a working HotD4 machine nearby tho, I fuckin loved the Mac10 lightgun

That game was not great indeed but at least it's better than nothing.

Does the vita or ps4 ones have motion stuff? I don't really want to play a rail shooter unless i get to point a plasic stick at the screen. Ps3 at least had that.

You know what lewd is, and it's not some shitty facial expressions and the odd panty shot.

Comparing this to HotD is an insult to a classic. It's like Rayman vs Bubsy 3D.

Anyone know the best way to get anti aliasing? Using the ini method fucks up the UI in shop.
Also holy shit the pirate release is absurd, the exe is tucked away somewhere.

>No HTC Vive compatibility
for what purpose?

Yes.

Instead of zombies, you shoot lewd anime girls. If you like rail shooters and lewd anime girls, you will very probably enjoy Gal Gun.

It'd take a few hours to implement, and the 0.01% market share isn't exactly enticing.

i just bought it to and did the shinobu route, gonna do her route tomorrow then go back and get the true shinobu ending
i enjoy on rail shooters and playing with a mouse is surprisingly fun

>having no ambition

HotD is a rail shooter. Gal gun is a rail shooter. Of course their directly comparable.

I say this as someone who played the shit out of HotD1 in the arcades as a teenager, it was probably one of my favorite games of all time.

I love both of those things, and this game is absolute dogshit.

Rail shooter mechanics are based on short titles with lots of replay value, which means that the amount of actual story you can put into the game is next to nothing, which makes the lewd girls boring shit.

The actual gameplay is a farce. Designed for a joystick, it's cripplingly easy with a mouse. The fact you have to hover over targets for optimal play makes it by far the worst rail shooter I've ever played. Just think about it for 2 seconds, a genre that used to reward a fast finger and perfect aim is now about panning over a chick to find the weak-spot.

Bubsy 3D and Rayman are both platformers, you dumb sack of shit. Only one is up there with the worst games of all time, and the other is a masterpiece. Honestly, if you can't see the difference, you're probably too horny to notice.

>remake game in Unreal Engine 4
>you are DICKGuy
>you slide through large numbers of various sluts
>to recharge your depleting pheromones bar, you press F to knock a foe to her knees and GLORY FUCK her to repower
>the game's strongest/signature boss is the gyaru bimbo semen demon. you must keep dicking her until she ahegaos.

Desu senpaitachi, this game doesn't look hard to translate. Even if you played the game in its native language I'm sure people wouldn't have too hard of a time figuring out what's going on.

So did anyone ever get a MEGA of the crack?

Or a torrent link?

>Bubsy 3D and Rayman are both platformers, you dumb sack of shit. Only one is up there with the worst games of all time, and the other is a masterpiece. Honestly, if you can't see the difference, you're probably too horny to notice.

They're comparable in the sense that they can be compared, NOT that they are on the same level. Learn English.

There are rail games that make use of the controller's gyro controls really well, not sure if this game uses it.

I like the game. I've thrown 20 hours into it, and it's still got at least a few hours left for me.

And yes, it's definitely designed for a controller; I personally can't imagine playing with a mouse, it would just be too cheezy and boring. Of course, people can play the game however the hell they want to.

But please calm your raging autism, user. Basically, what said.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15909180/Gal_Gun__Double_Peace

>Cucking the shit out of shinobu with her young sister
Feels good man

Legit feel shameful while playing this "game"

>People get mad about this game in steam
>But they are completely fine with shit like No Man's Sky and Fallout 4
Fucking hypocrites

Is there mouse support? How is it?
Is there controller support?
And is there touch screen support?

>weeb
>shame
Pick one.

Don't worry user, I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret.

how are the lewds?
is it Senran Kagura-tier?

surely you meant kamige

I think the synopsis sounds interesting.