Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered When?

Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered When?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=236181721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm honestly surprised it has not been announced with andromeda

Lol it was cancelled because of andromeda

Hopefully never. They killed it with 3, the least they can do is let it rest in peace.

play it on pc you fuck, 90% of games out now are remastered shit for kids kill yourself.

As if Bioware would ever want to return to 3 after the poor reception it got from fans. Although if they did a remaster with new endings, I certainly wouldn't complain.

I already do. The fact they're on PC doesn't change the fact that they are still 9, 6 and 4 year old games. They don't look or play amazing anymore. Especially 1.

>Although if they did a remaster with new endings, I certainly wouldn't complain.

No. It's too late. They can't do that now. The damage has been done and can never be reversed. fuck this series forever and I will never change my mind.

never officially

No thanks, the games were shit.

Unless they add the ability to romance Wrex then they shouldnt bother

This. 3 took a fat shit all over the story and left it's smelly stain on the series. Let the original trilogy be left alone.

>inb4 ME3fags pretend it wasn't trash
>inb4 retards say all the games were bad
>inb4 dumb frogposter

I'm pretty sure nobody defends me3.

It's worth it just for a remaster of ME2. God that game was amazing...
>the collectors
>the suicide mission
>the best renegade shep moments
>romancing thane

the multiplayer was good

When you kill yourself

>Trilogy
There were only two games and EA doesn't do remasters.

Well yeah, select parts of the game were good enough. But what I'm saying is that no sane person would defend the explicitly bad parts of the game.

It's amazing how the ending of 3 managed to poison the well so badly. I mean ME3 isn't a bad game, but that ending mayne. It's a wonder EA didn't drag whomever was responsible for taht into the street and had them beaten to death seeing as it killed the potential cash cow the Mass Effect IP was. I have no excitement for Andromeda

I decided to give ME1 another shot since I just realized that the part that makes me quit every time, elevators, can be made more bearable with mods & in fact I found something that makes lots of the game more bearable ( steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=236181721 ).

Just wanted to ask what mods I should use & if y'all got some ideas for me to better enjoy the game or better ignore Bioflaws.

3 was the best mass effect tho

I do, I loved ME3 and I think it's the best in the series. It has extremely big flaws but I didn't fall for the hype train meme, played the 3 games almost back-to-back and I can honestly say 3 is the best.

>each act has high and memorable moments
>best gameplay in the series
>solid progression tree
>squadmates that are actually involved in the plot (save for the new guy)
>you actually take decisions over the galaxy
>if you see the ending as a linear thing it's actually pretty good, even if your decisions don't impact on it
>Shepard is actually a character here
>god-tier multiplayer

The game has serious flaws but the hate it gets is just over-the-top.

>I mean ME3 isn't a bad game,
It is fairly bad. The beginning just as bad as the end although not nearly as important and overall it is a weak game.

The ending was just so much worse it made the rest of the game seem good in comparison.

Kai Leng had nothing to do with the ending.
Tali's Face and "sing-a-long mode" had nothing to do with the ending.
Edi's body had nothing to do with the ending.

So much fucking shit.

Anyone defending this game has shit taste and needs to get out.

I quit before finishing the first game.
>Played on hardest available difficulty
>Game becomes a faceroll halfway through
Only thing that kept me going was my relationship with my ayylmao grill.
Then I realised it was skyrim all over again.

VR Waifu's when?

I disagree with most of your points. For reference the first game is one of my favorite games of all time but it'd so deeply flawed and broken I wouldn't even say it's necessarily more than a 6/10, and I thought ME2, while more polished, was largely bland.

ME3 has a great multiplayer mode but the ONLY part of the main game I thought was actually well written, well designed, or even worth playing was Tuchanka. That being said, I think Tuchanka is probably one of the best parts of the entire trilogy and definitely the emotional conclusion in my opinion to many of the series' longstanding plot threads. Everything else is really weak though, from the abysmal opening act (Earth, Mars) to the dull as dirt second act (Palevan and Sur'Kesh), even all of the Citadel material is fucking horrible in every single way. It's so sloppy, it's a chore to play, the writing is shit, everything about it is so contrived yet dull as hell. Then the final act is either dumb (everything on Rannoch) or beyond salvageable (Earth). There's a dearth of worthwhile side missions, and although a handful of good character moments occur, the majority of the game is just poorly structured and executed. The gameplay is the best, sure, but the level design is uninspired and uninteresting outside of the multiplayer. There's a surprising lack of urgency to so much of the game as well. Ultimately the whole thing fucking falls flat, and that's not even counting the insanely contrived bullshit with the endings or Shepard's PTSD bullshit. The whole game is a fucking catastrophe and is by far the worst in the series. The ending is just insult to injury. ME1 was a broken, ugly mess but far more than the sum of its parts. ME2 was a polished turd that was the exact sum of its parts. ME3 was a fucking disaster that managed to not even live up to the sum of its parts. The cons far, far outweigh the pros.