Promising or The Division 1.5?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-phantoms/en-US/community-news/index.aspx?c=tcm:19-264697-16&ct=tcm:6-231-32
youtube.com/watch?v=9fxjFTKpErM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice thread, faggot

Nice post, transgender filth

Kill yourselves

i want it to be a fun coop shooter with lots of bullshit to do

i know it will be a shitfest

Literally my mom's generic tps

I'm hoping it'll be decent, but
>Ubisoft

They did well with Siege, so I'm not completely without hope, but I'm also not holding my breath.
I sure want it to be good, because me and some bros are really looking for a game where we can operate around in.

itll just be a jankier MGSV

not really sure why it exists

Developers: Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft Bucharest, Ubisoft Reflections, Ubisoft Annecy, Ubisoft Milan, Ubisoft Montpellier.

What the fuck do you think, Ubisoft is the equivalent of those shitty cash grab developers that make 12 mobile games a year.

i hope it will be decent, its really hard to fuck up mission based coop games. something like payday is shitty as hell but still pretty fun.

>ubisoft

Ubisoft has done well with Ghost Recon games in the past.

Other Tom Clancy games, not so much.

whatever it is, it ain't ghost recon

What was your first ghost recon game?
Jungle Storm/Tropic thunder here

It's going to be a way better version of MGSV.

Might be my most anticipated right now.

GRAW on 360.

Top 10 multiplayer game of all time.

It looks like The Division in South America instead of New York

How the hell is it like the Division? It's not an MMO, there's no instanced levels, there's no RPG system, the enemies are definitely not bullet sponges from what we've seen. As said it's basically Ubisoft making MGSV

Are you me?

>Other Tom Clancy games, not so much.
but I had fun with Blacklist

>Ubisoft Reflections
New Driver when?

it has nothing to do with the division and doesn't play even remotely similarly. It's an open world piece of shit with selected missions. It's closer to phantom pain's mission structure, based on the tech tests we've seen.

It's not that bad of a game either, but again, tech tests, it could easily be that we've been shown all there really is, like the division's alphas and betas.

>Might be my most anticipated right now.
jesus christ man i have got to get off this board

>Ubisoft
>Promising

Am I autistic for enjoying future soldier? I sunk about 30 hours into it and about 50 into GRAW2 just on the single player using different weapon combos

No, my man, you havegreat taste. I too spent a good amount of time on future soldier. For all it's problems the gunplay was not one of them. A shame it never took off. I enjoyed phantoms as well, but they didn't take care of it at all, and it just faded and devolved into shit till they announced the shutdown last month.

ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-phantoms/en-US/community-news/index.aspx?c=tcm:19-264697-16&ct=tcm:6-231-32

Really they need to just let the tom clancy brand die, the dude is dead, let it go. He's not (and hadn't really ever been) approving shit, using his name had been a cheap attempt to cash in for years beforehand, and they've sullied it to the point where it doesn't matter anymore. Continuing to use it actively harms them, as anyone who looks up "tom clancy game" is immediately gonna see the fucking monster division failures, or phantoms, or GRAW, or future soldier, and think "wow these games are ass".

>It's going to be a way better version of MGSV.
Except it's not going to be a stealth game, and it's going to suffer from being a Ubisoft game, so map full of pointless checklist activities, and clunky as fuck controls.

It has basic cover stealth though

>basic
Exactly, just like AC Unity and Syndicate, which means it'll be so clunky that it'll end up being a frustrating waste of time.

Ubisoft games never look promising, because they donĀ“t show gameplay, they show trailers.

That is like no stealth at all, fucking gears of war has enemies that don't see behind their backs or solid cover, and gears of war is not a stealth game.

>MGSV is a stealth game
It's basically going to be like Far Cry fucked GR:AW. So it'll most likely end up being my new favorite game. Stealth works just fine in Far Cry and it's first person, doing it in 3rd will be much easier.

Loving taking down those fucking bases.

This. Haven't people learnt from Ubisoft's bullshit by now?

>Stealth works just fine in Far Cry
No, it doesn't, it's clunky as fuck, and the ''stealth'' mechanics are comparable to avoid being seen in Call of Duty.

Far Cry 3 and beyond are clunky as a whole anyway though.

Based Cred Forums

> Ubisoft is shit
> Blizzard is god

Shit taste as it's finest.

Clone of The Division, but in the Widlands instead. I wouldn't be surprised if they re-used assets such as weapons/gear.

Has anyone else noticed that the DLC for all open world Ubisoft games is shit? There's no reason to get it because it's just more of the same gameplay loop that you'll be doing for ages in the main game.

There's no real reason to get the "gold" or "deluxe" editions of their games.

>tfw just hoping for a good coop operator game but ubisoft is going to fuck it up

>Stealth works just fine in Far Cry and it's first person

Have been playing Primal yesterday. Once you're spotted by the blue painted people, even by night, they will hunt you down 3km away in everybush with their stone throwers. Just a fucking joke.

It was too casual. I miss the light meter and complex guard AI.

>Implying Ubisoft is good taste

It's a Ubisoft game.

> There's no real reason to get the "gold" or "deluxe" editions of their games.

But the For Honor exclusives looks nice senpai.

The Division was a good game though, like fun and had a lot of content.

Not worse than a lot of games released today, whatever they are indie or AAA.

I wish the ARC wasn't such a piece of shit in Future Soldier. It's supposed to be some advanced rifle, but in game it has shit control. I'd rather just take an Ultimax with AP ammo and shoot everyone through the walls

>Tom Clancy Game is modern times
>Ubisoft
kek
that's just asking to be shit on. Nice work.

It's too bad too. I'd really like Sicario: The Vidya. Especially with some nice co-op to fuck around with friends.

I don't know about that, but I do know that I regret getting the deluxe edition of Black Flag.

You mean you want to to be "that bit where they shoot drug runners in the tunnels": The Vidya?

> he likes a huge shitty and cringy movie

Yeah sure, your opinion is important here, faggot.

>didn't like sicario
plebs.

I remember Ghost Recon Phantoms or whatever that shitty f2p thing was. I do not have high hopes for another attempt at rebooting this dead brand.

Division 1.5 desu. Even worse apparently, because even the widely known youtube channels couldn't bring themselves to shill it.

I really just wanted a frank simulator. It's a shame.

after the division shit show i dont think i will buy anymore ubisoft games. ditto for bungie.

what is that like a dlc (40$) every 6 months? for what? a couple maps, extra weapons and armor, and the ability to mindlessly grind again till the next cap.

i dont know when the idea of grinding got so twisted from, 'if you do this insanely boring thing you get this reward that most normies dont have', to, 'you get an special and you get an special and everyone is unique'

fuck this nonsense

No, the convoy scene to the border was better.

I liked it, but you're foolish to think that the whole movie is like a video game. It's just the last half hour where they kill the drug runners.

>movie is like a video game
who the fuck said that?

>operators in mexico
>operators in mexico
there you go. both things are similar. that's all there is to it.

So you mean the very last part of the movie, where Mr.Columbia Splinter Cells his way into the drug lord mansion?

Last time I had fun with a clancy game was Vegas 2

If ubisoft couldn't make Manhattan what makes you think they could make a sizeable portion of Mexico (or wherever this game takes place)? It'll be downgraded and boring as shit.

>thinking anything Ubisoft makes has promise
You guys are losing me.

They made Chicargo just fine.

I was really hyped about this game until I saw it on the last E3. It was the most generic thing I have seen in years, it's just another boring ubisoft game with all of their shit

lol fuck off Burger

>not a game based around Narcos where you alternate playing as cartel members/Pablo and SearchBloc/DEA where your actions determine whether you play as either Pablo or Murphy in the final level (or something like that)

>let me reference some bullshit that happens in a far cry game that no one had in mind or was referencing

it works great in the other ones, it's not realistic but it's better than in other first person games, especially with hud off

>based around narcos
why not just base it around the real events instead of that dumb faggot shit with a made up MC so it's not totally obvious the creators wanted to suck pablo's dick?

>third person

Dropped.

>You guys are losing me.
I just come for the shitposts

does tom clancy still get sweet royalty cheques from ubisoft?

mate...

youtube.com/watch?v=9fxjFTKpErM
>2:00
We could bet how many bugs the game will have when it come out

No, they suckered him into a contract in the early 2000s, and he was stuck in it pretty much forever. Now he's dead and they're just using his name to try and drum up hype without realizing that they're the ones who killed any recognition it had with shit games.

Someone at Ubisoft actually has alright ideas, they just have to dilute them with some much shit in order to appeal to everyone (no one?).

It's pretty sad desu senpai

Yeah I heard BLM said they infiltrated Ubisoft and now they can't do anything that's politically incorrect or shows evil black characters.

>it's just a more open world The Division
>That VA
>This is what Ghost Recon has become
It sucks watching all your favorite franchises turn to unrecognizable shit

The gameplay videos I've watched it looks so shitty, like they tried to put as many open world games together and hope for the best. It's going to end like the Division, sells ok but dead in a month.

Me and my mates lost so many afternoon s on terrorist hunt split screen during high school

Cunts all moved away tho and all the people at uni are fags or arab

>Ubisoft has done well with Ghost Recon games in the past.

The only good GR game is the original

the sequels got worse and more dumbed down with each installment