Advertising Standards Authority is investigating No Man's Sky for false advertisement

>Advertising Standards Authority is investigating No Man's Sky for false advertisement
We won

Other urls found in this thread:

gamezone.com/news/advertising-standards-authority-is-investigating-no-man-s-sky-for-false-advertisement-3444032
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4y1h9i/wheres_the_no_mans_sky_we_were_sold_on_a_big_list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gamezone.com/news/advertising-standards-authority-is-investigating-no-man-s-sky-for-false-advertisement-3444032

>we won
no we didn't, everyone lost

Steam refunded to refund me the game even if it's broken and I can't boot it anymore

only the people that bought it did

We did it, bros!

We did it, Reddit!

FYI the ASA is a non-statutory body and has no power to enforce any kind of legislation. It's basically meaningless. Nice try though shills.

All they'll do is make them change the videos and media used in advertisement to better reflect the game.

idk how that matters at this point

we haven't won until sean murray is dead.

Except that it adds credibility if someone brings an actual lawsuit against HG.

It ensures future generations will not be fooled by the fraudulent media associated with this game. Think of the children.

it's a UK based regulatory body, which means anything they do means nothing to anyone

>it's a UK based regulatory body
Both the US and UK use common law, which means that any judgment made in one country carries weight in the other to the extent that it does not conflict with that country's judgments or laws.

I don't give a shit about video games, but I thought that game was interesting, I didn't buy it though. What was wrong with it? People seem to agree that it sucks horribly.

Someone posted this in a thread a while back

reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4y1h9i/wheres_the_no_mans_sky_we_were_sold_on_a_big_list/

Star Citizen next boyo

how fucking wrong can you be

Pretty fucking wrong boyo I just wanted to see how long it would take for someone to know anything about law.
Under a half-hour, not bad.

>Pretty fucking wrong boyo
lol good, at least you know

It's a guy from reddit who started the procedure.
Cred Forums did nothing, Cred Forums never do shit, it's always Cred Forums; Cred Forums or reddit.
Suck it underage Cred Forums

kek
you're just pretending XD

>someone who knows the term common law and that it applies to an entire legal system would mistakenly think that it's the same in every country

>We
kys kid

Too late Sean has already fled the country

Has there been any official statements over what's happened? they can't just 100% ignore the entire ordeal and say nothing?

>we haven't won until sean murray is dead.

No, user. The sweet release of death stands to be too rewarding. He must answer for his crimes. Death is too easy.

>jewsoft does that for years
>no fucks given
I am glad this shit moved, but I want justice for everyone, not a witch hunt.

Only redditors were dumb enough to fall for it

Nothing - Sean Murray has been completely silent on all social media ever since release. This is even more notable considering how active he was up to the game's release.

I wonder what he's doing right now as I make this post. What is he thinking? Did the disaster of his creation cause him to snap? What will he say when he does come back out into the world?

I read through some of the comments made in the articles about this and it seems like half the people are vehemently defending the game.
You can like the game but actually defending false advertising is fucking bonkers.
Holding the game up to what it was advertised to be is not entitlement you stupid cunts.

Well I hope they plan on investigating ubisoft because literally every game they make is falsely advertised

How can you stay 100% silent after something like this? is he a madman

You gamergaters are literally ruining video games and it's culture. Especially with this. How can a developer release a game when your fanbase can and will turn against you? Good job, GGers.....

the only people who are ruining this culture are the fucking morons that buy this rubbish.