exhentai.org/g/978508/b339af429b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong.

bdsm of bunny mommy asap.

bad taste

vanilla is best though

would prefer /ss/

BIG

For Knuckles and Tail's stages maybe. I even liked Gamma's gameplay more than the mechs in SA2.

Op is not a faggot

gamma was really snappy, and he didn't slide around as much either.

Open Your Heart > Live and Learn

Gamma's stages were wider so he didn't catch on every wall constantly

chao garden was the only reason to play either, and I enjoyed SA2's garden far far more

Vanilla>Rouge

more fat rabbit tits

I prefer SA2, but Vanilla is best girl.

Agreed. Overall more enjoyable Sonic stages, Gamma is better than SA2 mechs and Knuckles stages are actually fun.

Why the fuck are her ears backwards

Rabbits can rotate their ears 180 degrees or so.

this cracka know what's up.

More furry milf tiddies

If you're talking about Sonic Advance, yes.

If you're talking about Sonic Adventure, no.

Where the fuck are the big fat bat tats?

I agree, Sonic Advance 1 is better than 2.

>all these fags wanting lewds and not posting any themselves

Michiyoshi will soon post the doujin where she get pregnant uncensored.

I wanna marry that mama rabbit.

No one posts anything ever anyway, only rogue threads get lewds

Who's the artist here?

excito
I regret finding the full image

I don't know what I expected but it sure as hell wasn't that. Very undesirable.

Only because I'm in a good mood user.

exhentai.org/g/740830/5bdbfc8d4c/
exhentai.org/g/569991/35e9aaf6f4/
exhentai.org/g/496229/a432ae52c9/
exhentai.org/g/920066/070d01565e/
exhentai.org/g/930313/b9afe72b3b/

Goddammit user I just finished beating it to pic related now this? F U C K .

thanks user

Best lewd is VanillaxCream lewd.

What is the best glasses edit?

and what is it?

the one where we ignore the glasses and she steadily loses more clothing

aged-up Cream >>>>>> Vanilla. Fact.

that exhentai plugin doesnt work on chrome anymore does it? i'm honestly torn between firefox and chrome, but they are seriously both garbage.

one second i'm trying to reply on Cred Forums and adding an image, then it all freezes and i have to forcibly close it. then i go back to firefox, youtube doesn't work for some reason. so i go back to chrome. its just fucking endless retardation on both sides. is there a better fucking browser than these two?

>needing an extension

The ones that don't have MTD's shit in it.

SA2 is one of my favorite games. I also like the DC version more.

I've seen a guy on here that though he needed root to visit on his phone.

Roug'e Mom is hotter
tfw only a fancharacter

thanks god.

you're wrong, but not that wrong

fuck no. 1 did one thing better and it was emerald hunting.

Classic>>>Adventure

it works, but only if you get it from the chrome store.

use opera for everything else

thanks never tried opera

>comparing things that aren't alike

what about an aged down vanilla?

Apples are OBJECTIVELY better than oranges, faggot.

s-source..?

reaction faces goldmine:
exhentai.org/g/978508/b339af429b/

All i'm getting is a picture of a crying panda

Hmm... well, it just looks like their humans wearing big masks anyways, I can work with this.

nvm vivaldi seems better than opera

>All i'm getting is a picture of a crying panda

>Agata
Good taste

You'd miss those comments if they stopped, be honest.

sauce on that pic?

I dont know. SA2 feels more stable and mechanically refined. But I prefer the levels and music variety of SA1 more in the end. Its hard to say which is better, its not clearly cut out like the old games or the boost games where one is on top of the other and the others fall in line

>music variety
>in sa1
What?

>tfw no thick milf rabbit to breed with

There is tons. The only thing besides crazy electric guitar jamming (i dont hate it, it sounds great but different stuff is good to) is knuckles and rouges tracks. Rap is garbage so that excludes knuckles levels, so its electric guitar and rouge whatever that falls under

Why is rap garbage?

Because i dont like it and its trashy monkey music

Because you don't like it and it's trashy monkey music. You sound fucking dumb as shit. Can't even express your opinion like a man instead you sound like the fucking monkey.

le niggers xD

I probably am getting dumber. I dropped out of accounting school last year and have been a neet since. It sucks man. Anyway rap is trashy monkey music, whats wrong with what i said?

What is the best Canned Furry?

If you can't understand why what you said is undesirable, then I might even go further beyond calling you stupid and just say you most likely lack any kind of self-awareness.

If you can't say why you don't like rap competently, then you're fucking dumb dude, it's as simple as that. If I hated metal music and said "BECAUSE ITS LE EDGY" or whatever, people would think I'm stupid, at least ones with a brain. Not all rap is designed by black people. If it's not your taste I don't care, but I asked you something and you threw shit at me like a fucking chimp.

I said why i didnt like it. Black people cant make anything good and the repetitive "beats" along with the ghetto thuggish lyrics dont appeal to me. Rap...fucking rap. Anyone can fucking "rap". All you do is take a sample, loop it and then throw words over it like a retard. You sound like an edgelord yourself for getting this triggered over someone shitting on chimp music

>three random girls fuck sauna's owner's son
>owners peeks and girls force her to fuck her son
>she gets super into it

Agata is fucking A+

i like all music except country and rap :D

See how self-ignorant you are? I just told you not all rap is designed by black people. You don't even sound like you listen to music. Did you listen to one Lil-Wayne track back in the day and made up your mind right then and there because it was about money, thugs, and sex? You're fucking stupid. No, not anybody can rap. I'd like to see you fucking rap. Go ahead on Vocaroo and rap something for me.

It takes fucking insane talent to have a sense of rhythm and keep up with the flow, along with designing lyrics that are understandable and with a decent rhyming scheme. You don't know shit. Everytime you talk to me you sound more retarded than before, because you only know how to express your opinions in a nasty way, like a fucking teenager.

Its more like i only like classical, 70s disco pop, and 80s rock. Pretty generic but i dont care, its what im into

you're pretty dense aren't you

Garbage.

God damn I really wanna be Vanilla.

SA1 has more music variety because they made it based on the levels and not the characters. While the character-themed music in SA2 added more distinctiveness to the characters themselves, the end result was two-thirds of the characters had slightly different varieties of electric guitar wailing.

Nah im familiar with the meme, and ive heard that tons of times before. Just throwing out what i like

Damn man youre really getting heated over someone shitting on your precious world star heroes. Listen up monkey boy, i listen to a good amount of music and its taken years to come to a conclusion on what i like the most. You posting an outlier on a happy nigger moving his big lips about something positive doesnt excuse that 90% of it is thug ghetto culture garbage which i have no interest in. Rapping is one of the, if not the lowest tier of music there is. No reason to any of it...any aspiring faggot can make a repetitive loop and then dub over it with some shitty lyrics about how he fucks his whore while sniffing cocaine off of hundred dollar bills. All im saying is, take it easy monkey boy

not even that user but being reductive about any genre of whatever and then going "yeah it's like that and it's shit" is a 14 year old's logic

you sound like you never expanded your horizons even slightly

>hates rap because of black people
>likes 70s disco
wew lad

post more sonic girls

I love how you continuously try to make yourself less approachable by telling me how I'm acting. Do you even have a brain? It's like when somebody tells you something you just plug in your ears.

>that 90% of it is thug ghetto culture garbage
Oh, I wasn't so sure that you listened to the entire library of rap music. You sound like a fucking moron.

>any aspiring faggot can make a repetitive loop and then dub over it with some shitty lyrics
Did you not listen to what I said? I told you it does take talent. There are tons of artists from each genre that can be "aspired" to create whatever the fuck they want, and it can sound like shit. But you're talking as if you have a knick of shit of understanding what goes on in the music industry. Man, look at you. You're an ellipses retard who repetitively makes racist jokes like you're trying way too fucking hard to get the point across that you're insanely retarded. Believe me, I already know.

The autism is spilling out. We might not be able to contain it.

90% of ALL music is pure shit. Finding music you like is purely looking for outliers.

hating a genre because 90% of it is shit you hate is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard and proves that you're 100% an immature faggot.