Have you ever played a game with people from Cred Forums?

Have you ever played a game with people from Cred Forums?
If so, what was your experience like?

9 except I have a shelf like a normal human.

4 and 1 here
I can't think of the last game I played with Cred Forums
Probably one of those .io games
>implying 6 didn't pull them down

4 and 5, but I bring my own controller so I don't get crumbs and shit on other people's stuff.

I'd chill with 11 in the back though.

forgot the other part.
Last game I played with Cred Forums was either Mario Party 5 or 6 a few months ago.

Somewhere between 6 and 5. I enjoy discussing and watching vidya more than playing it at this point in my life.
>from Cred Forums?
Fuck no.

I played fighting games with many a Cred Forums goers. they're surprisingly chill for the most part, if not a little gay.

im #8 in the op image

Back around 2007 I used to play on a custom server on TF2.

People blasted music on their mics. It was a rollicking good time. First time I joined the server someone announced the team was scout rushing and as the round started I Get Around by The Beach Boys started playing.

I miss those faggots.

>TF2 will never be good again

Shit, last time was around Christmas like 2 or 3 years ago. Added some people to friends on Wii so we could do some Brawl. Was kinda fun.

8 t.b.h.

used to host a DEFCON server for Cred Forums, until babbies decided to glitch/bug/exploit every single game.

Definitely 1 or 11

Fightingamphibians related, or the partyvan?

Had a squad with 4 Cred Forumsirgin and one /k/ommando back in Battlefield 2 golden days around 2007~2008. Those were the days.

>/k/ommando getting mad over the misnaming of the Type-56 ( The chinese assault rifle ) which was called AK-47 in the game

Wished i kept contact with them but one died and we just went our own seperate way after that.

We invaded a private WoW RP server and most people from here didn't care for the established traditions or rules and instead whined about being criticized and ostracized. Not all that far from refugee seekers, really.

Every weekend playing smash 4, it's alright.

I've also played TF2 with Cred Forums years and years ago and it was only one occasion. It was actually pretty lively and funny.

Smash 4, 100% Orange Juice and only recently tried Mario Kart 8. I'm not good at any of them, but I like having better players to compete against in hopes it helps me git gud better.

100% OJ when it was new. Cred Forums hosted games still happens but it's more of a circle jerk right now.
Combination of 8,4,5, 12 and 6 here. No, it's actually 10

How come playing video games at the same house isnt a thing anymore?

7th gen killed splitscreen gayman with online and the fact that the games can barely render one camera angle at a playable framerate, nevermind four.

I joined a Super Street Fighter 4 Tournament that Cred Forums had way back in like 2010.

It was fun as fuck and there were some really good fighters. Only issue was there was one guy that was so good that he pretty much held the king spot for a long time, so you had to wait ages to fight him again to try and take it.

It was for the best. Fuck sitting around in a crowded room passing controllers around, now I can play vidya with friends from the comfort of my home.

I hope this didn't imply you invited user from Cred Forums to your fucking house.
As much as I love you guys, that love only apply when we talk on theh internet, not personally knowing each other or cuddling warmly.

ayy

i miss dolphin threads

We could always
play a Dolphin game together

Legit question. I've not even been in this thread.

Can you play FF: Crystal Chronicles multiplayer through Dolphin?

Hard to tell if it was Cred Forums or reddit nowadays.

I'm #1 all the way, with a bit of 6 and 11 thrown in for good measure.

I played risk of rain a bunch with Cred Forums, and played irl with friends who also browse Cred Forums if that counts

Would anyone like to play a game right now?

Used to play Ace of Spades with Cred Forums a lot. Fun times, tho most of you sucked.

I played Cube World with Cred Forums.

It was amazing. Just exploring and raiding dungeons, tombs and castles. Extra comfy+ for water areas.

Only if the game is shitty enough to be a trainwreck.

Playing Ace of Spades during beta with Cred Forums was fun.

played cube world, minecraft, terraria, advance wars 2, risk of rain, and surely come more.
Besides some memers, each tiomes was really cool and fun!

>Besides some memers
>not enjoying memes

I met my italian bro from the Cred Forums aion guild like 4 years ago, stayed at his place when i was in rome this august for 3 days, his mom made 10/10 lasagna, was really cool overall. I don't get people acting all retarded when it comes to doing shit with people from Cred Forums,like this guy
>from Cred Forums?
>Fuck no.
I guess they think everybody's a turboautist sociopaths like themselves.