Berserk Musou clocks at 30 frames and Skull Knight deconfermed

dualshockers.com/2016/09/26/berserk-and-the-band-of-the-hawk-interview-producer-talks-gameplay-frame-rate-violence-and-more/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5531q3ObhJA
youtube.com/watch?v=PO2w29PwoFk
gematsu.com/2015/03/senran-kagura-estival-versus-ps4-and-ps-vita-differences-outlined
youtube.com/watch?v=AarfGyWG4BQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pack it in, Berserk is finished

I'll never get over that title.

>Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

It's the stupidest fucking thing ever.

>Would rather do other games
>8 characters in total
>30 frames
>PC frame rate not confirmed
>No multiplayer or coop
>Not much content other than what we've already seen
Great.

PC version better be 60

>musou game
>30fps
This can't be right, even the 3ds games are 60 iirc

Also the PC musous are at 144 are they not?

>tfw actually coming to PC
oh wow, this is news to me. Now I can actually look forward to iconic scenes from the manga being played out by poorly animated 3d models.

>Also the PC musous are at 144 are they not?
no

You sure?

>iconic scenes from the manga being played out by poorly animated 3d models.
you havent seen the 2016 anime? already been done

It's going to be even worse. If one piece warriors is anything to go on at least.

Also can I play as Isidro or rape horse?

I was either getting this or the Fate one.
Guess I'm getting Fate

>expecting a tecmo musou to be anything other than a zero effort cash grab

>8 characters
>One of them is fucking Wyald, a throaway one off villain
>Skull Knight is absent

There's a fate musou?

Reusable Zodd textures.
I'd bet a dollar on it.

Why would any of you Beserkfags ever think a musou game is worth playing?

Aren't the Dynasty games worth it?

Yeah, coming out in 2 months

Touhou musou when?

>He doesn't like Wyald
ENJOYMENT AND EXCITEMENT BITCHES

We ain't getting anything else either

With the manga being on hiatus again and the anime being shit, I just need a bone to be thrown

Berserk fans have a higher tolerance than most for just about anything.
Also, Dynasty Warriors isn't that bad, though I prefer Empires and I can't really picture Berserk doing anything in that vein.

Source? I'd actually be hyped if a trailer was posted desu.

They're alright. The DW8 port's not great, but it has a lot of content and would be an ok buy on a steam sale.

Orochi 3 Ultimate was pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=5531q3ObhJA

It's not by Koei, its by Tamsoft. Same guys who do Senran Kagura.

Not only is there a trailer it's coming out on the same day as the japs in NA.
youtube.com/watch?v=PO2w29PwoFk

Where's my Gantz MMO?

I swear to fucking god, as soon as Bannerlord is out I'll focus all my time, energy and resources to make an all out Berserk mod.

You will be able to follow the actual story as Guts, go "if" routes and play named characters or just a nameless random guy.

Events that will give you the possibility to enter IF routes.

>Griffith does / does not receive the Conqueror Egg (no supernatural creatures run)
>Guts doesn't leave the Band of the Hawk
>Guts decides to not go help his troops during the first encounter with Zodd, retreats instead
>Another member of the band survives the Eclipse instead of Caska

Thinking about more

What a fucking mistake.

Fuck that noise, some of the Empires games, PW3 and some of the Gundam games were fucking great.

>Griffith does / does not receive the Conqueror Egg (no supernatural creatures run)
he dies

>Guts doesn't leave the Band of the Hawk
Griffith has is own kingdom with Guts by his side

>Another member of the band survives the Eclipse instead of Caska
Rickert

This allows me to play as Kyasuka?

>Same guys who do Senran Kagura
So a 22fps repetitive beat-em-up filled with silly tropes?

I'm pretty sure EV ran at a soild 60 for the most part on ps4

titan ps4 was 30 when PC is 60

it's not hopeless, at least

But EV was 60fps on ps4 mate.

Expect 60 fps on PS4 with like 200 mooks on screen at once with all sorts of fate waifu pandering bullshit. Oh, and Tamamo.

>he dies

Naw. If Guts doesn't leave, he lives.

If Guts leaves, you get to do a no supernatural creatures run without Griffith taking over a country

that isnt true, it's unstable 60 on PS4

>solid
source?

Go look up gameplay and see for yourself.

no source I see

you dont understand, there is a chapter in which he is literally saved because the behelit, which I think is what you are referring to, saves him from getting hit

Oh wow, I've only had a passing interest in news about this game so I didn't even notice. Literally pic related tier.

Youtube videos have it running at 60. It's 60 on PS4 and 30 on Vita.

gematsu.com/2015/03/senran-kagura-estival-versus-ps4-and-ps-vita-differences-outlined

Fuck I forgot the assassination attempt

Guess I'll spoonfeed
youtube.com/watch?v=AarfGyWG4BQ

Still no source

I like Berserk and his sword Final Fantasy 7. I hope he can save Retard and kill The Band of the Hawk to save the world.

Kinda glad this was pushed back till feb. It was going to keep me busy tull nioh came out, but now they just saved me $60. At least these threads got me into the manga. Must have been suffering for anyone that had to wait for that boat ride to end.

I can see the framedrops from here.
Next time don't lie about your shitty unoptimized 'games'

did you also forget rickert? like the best contemporary character in the manga?

I never said it was perfect but it does for the most part run at 60.

>back pedaling

Yikes, and here I was thinking the initial complaint was about it running at 22fps.

It DOES run at 22fps.

I'm not though, you just aren't willing to admit that you were wrong about the games running at a poor frame rate.

Hell I dont think the 2nd 3ds game hits that low man.

Wait are you talking about Burst on the 3DS, because yeah it does get pretty bad. Every game after that doesn't drop that low though. Shinovi Vita was 30 with its PC version being 60 I think. Dee[ Crimson was 30 and Estival was 60 on PS4 and 30 on Vita.

That sounds bretty good. At least someone is trying to help the suffering fans of this series

Still buying this as soon as it comes out.

Call me a fan, you know.

Because we barely get a fucking manga and the current anime is worse than dogshit, at this point I will take any Berserk related cock up my ass if it's fun in even the broadest sense of the word.

Nice! With you doing that I have hope.

Now if only someone else could work on modding this game to not be shit.

>shitposting

Kill your fucking self, already. Fucking cretin.

>8 characters

>HK: For this title there probably won’t be too many DLC. There will be some additional content, but not that much. Possibly it will be costumes, outfits, maybe additional stages, and possibly horses, but we’re not thinking about too many.

So much for that hope

>8 characters

Not bad. Hokuto Musou had 8 as well.
I'll be expecting a sequel to this Berserk now.

>It's going to be even worse.
I doubt it. The PS2 game's animations looked better than the new anime.

Yes, that's exactly what you're doing.

Wait you can play as Femto but not the Skull knight? what the fuck is this shit?

Can they just hire these guys to make the anime? They made better models and animate them better than the current people working on it.

You must be new. First games in their series always have few characters.

What's the final arc of the game?

BOAT?

Berserks a cool guy. He kills demons and doesn't afraid of anything

I'll have a giggle if the game ends with them getting on the boat.

So when all is said and done, is Sword of the Berserk a good game or nah?

It's pretty fun.

>always think berserk would fit musou
>we actually are getting one

cool

This is the third Berserk game.

Maybe I'm late on this but can anyone confirm limb-chopping? It would be the most satisfying thing in a game like this

pirates warriors 1 was shit but 2 + 3 were good.

who knows if berserk will actually get a sequel though.

Tell me how to play the game like this, I fucking suck at it.

The story's great (Miura wrote it and so it's actually an official story chapter as well), music's great, the gameplay is... ok.

IS SUSUMU HIRASAWA COMPOSING FOR THIS OR NOT?

I need more strong vocal man music.

>we wanted to cash in on the anime real quick and move on

>berserk man hits 100 mooks with sword
>they bounce back instead of getting chopped into bits
Thanks musous.

>Last year I asked you about the possibility of a game based on Berserk, and you kind of smiled and answered that you’d rather do one on Star Wars.

Wow what the fuck man. Why get people to work on a game they don't want to make? They aren't going to contributing great quality to a project they have no passion for.

supposedly the non-japan version will be much more liberal with the gore.

key word being supposedly.
they could just feign esrb being cucks to hide laziness

>get to work on a passion project every time you work on a game

lol

>somebody hired people who had no desire to work on said source material to create a vidya adaptation out of it

>musou being anything but souless cashgrabs
hownew.ru

>somebody hired koei team omega to make a game based on an IP they don't care about
>somebody hired Koei to make said souless cash grab
>instead of anybody else like Capcom or god forbid Platinum
you still don't get it

>not Penpals

Sword of the Berserk is alright. It doesn't hold up that well by todays standards and is largely inferior to Millenium Falcon, but it features a pretty neat self contained story that can be fit into the canon continuity of Berserk as a "between the chapters" moment quite easily without stretching the boundaries.

Fucking dammit I bet it'll be the end of 2017 too

Berserk or Game of Thrones(A song of Fire and Ice) which will finish first?

I'm sure they're much cheaper.

>more than 30 characters playable!
Actually there's 8.
>tons of DLC!
Few costumes and shit.
>western version will be different!
Same as the japanese one because they can't bother to do two versions.

Guess I'll buy this game when it'll be 20€. The producer doesn't give a shit about the game, and it's confirmed to be an unpolished quick cash grab.

>buy this game when it'll be 20€
it will be on steam with hopefully no deneuvo
pirate a go go

Who cares you dumb idiot? We finally get a Berserk game and this is how you thank them? I will pre-order this just to spite autistic whiners like you. I will main Gatsu so I don't care if le edgt skeleton knight is not playable, grow up.

Hey they actually made it to elf island and started helping casca, we're actually approaching some progress here

If you fags took a minute to read the interview in the OP you'd know they just went back on that and said they aren't making western version gorier.
Enjoy shitty musou.

>Gatsu
God admires silence.

Maybe if YOU read the interview you would know he literally just said that they're looking into what can be brought back in, in terms of the extra violence.

>read the interview in the OP
>So initially we thought that maybe we could introduce in the west what we took out, but we’re finding that we have really hit the levels of violence that are on the borderline. We don’t really know if we can put that back in, and if it would be ok for an overseas release. It’s something that we’re looking into right now.
>At this point we can’t really say. The situation from that previous interview has changed, and we’re not so sure what we can re-introduce, or if we’ll be able to re-introduce things for the western version
so it is still up in the air

In case you retards can't read inbetween the lines:

>THE SITUATION HAS CHANGED GUISE
>WE ARENT SURE WE'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE GOOD ON OUR PROMISES
>AKA IT MEANS WE WONT

Btw cool OVER 30 PLAYABLE CHARCTERS you've got there.
Golden Age and its famous battles, NOW WITHOUT HORSES because FUCK YOU
Berserk? Meh I'd rather work on Star Wars The Farce Aniggers
Btw we have costume DLC pls BUY BUY BUY

You musou shiteasters deserve getting raped in your wallet anus

I still love Berserk and it's been 15 years since the last game so I'll buy it anyway, but not full price.

no

>The Farce Aniggers

Thanks for the laugh, user.

you are as insufferable as the "DMC is dead shitters"

sounds more like they're worried nips will import the clearly superior western version

I'll be here on release to laugh at you losers, can't make this shit up, you really do love eating shit and trusting a guy who literally said he doesn't give a flying fuck about this project and it's only a quick and cheap cash grab for him because he'd rather work on Star Wars.

sv was supposed to be 60, but shitty unpotimized coding made it run at 40-50 fps even on strong hardware.

He said that before the project was even announced.

i literally dont give a shit if a musou has """"passion"""" put into it

if i can play a character thats faithful to the material and beat up a bunch of goons then im ok with it.

They're going to sell this garbage at full price?

Of course they will. But it'll sell like shit, especially with february other releases and it'll hit the bargain bin pretty fast.