Persona General

Will it be shit like 4?

Also does anyone have the old mspaint wallpapers?

Why do you consider 4 shit?

I just beat the first dungeon. Took a lot of time because the game is full of tutorials and has seemingly way more story cutscenes than its predecessors. Storys and characters are great though.
Gameplay disappoints me. I loved how the characters in 3&4 circled their enemies and the camera floated around the battle scene, which isn't the case anymore. The party stands in a line in every battle and the camera is locked behind their backs. All battle animations are super fast and styled up, so you don't really see much of what's going on.There's now demon conversations which I find unnecessary considering there's more than enough text to wade through outside of the dungeon part of gameplay. Enemies now get up and attack on the same turn, taking away a strategic element to make use of.
The game seems pretty on easy on normal. Depending on how you take it...
They got rid of the random dungeons, instead we get these weird people rooms where you're supposed to use the environment to your advantage which only feels awakward and unnecessary. Basically it gives you more choice in avoiding enemies. There's a room with a bunch of boxes and a bunch of super tough enemies. The stealth gameplay sucks because you never really know where exactly you can hide before - so I just fought all of them, at once because they came directly one after another, and still persistst. No idea how that worked out, but I'm sure it made me overlevelled for the rest of the dungeon.

So the actual game part left a soure note for me. It's not shit, but less fun for me than the traditional random dungeons.

>Persona general on Cred Forums

*puzzle rooms
I shouldn't have posted this right after getting up in the morning

That gif needs to be a little slower and better timed.

My biggest problem with the game so far is that all of the girls are SHIT.
>Anne - Is a model.
>Sensei - Literal prostitute.
>Makoto - The only pure girl (at least so far), but she's pretty dull.
>Futaba - I didn't even bother with this one, maybe she's alright if you're into otaku bait crap.
>Hifumi - Did gravure work to up her profile.
>Sex twins - Promising, but turn into a single boring girl.
>The other random hags - All absolutely awful, there's the drunk reporter hag, the punk who uses you as a guinea pig for drugs, and the tarot reading slut.

I get that the game is all about sin and going against shit, whatever, but they could have made the girls a little more interesting.

it has twin lolis, it's already better.... unless atlus really fuck up the english voice acting that it's unbearable.

>Persona 4 is bad meme
The game is basically Persona 4 but objectively better, so if you are a P3fag with a serious case of nostalgia vision you won't like this one either.

You dont need personality or good character when you can make a nice character design

Kill yourself

Why'd you tell that user to kill himself?

Thanks, there was one more i think

these are the only two ive got, sorry m78

It's literally P4.5. Wasted 8 years for this shit.
Yusuke, Futuba, and Goro are all meme characters
Makoto and Lavenza are good females out of the main girls

post sound webms

>4 is shit meme
it's fun game that universally praised by both critics and fans. but Cred Forums never like anything anyway

found it

5 gameplay and girls is best in series by far. but story can be subjective.

Meme characters are always the best though

>It's literally P4.5
except it's not

it's a fucking harem anime with some gameplay thrown in.

>twin velvet lolis

>twin

and it's fun.

Who's the pretty young lady in top left screenshot?

Only if it's your first videogame or anime.

what do you expect from a 13 year old leafy fan?

man, how do i get such patrician taste like you.

Makoto is closer to just a plain Yukiko except with all the fun parts like the awful sense of humor stripped away and replaced with a pissed off biker chick.

I can't see any Chie at all. Anne feels more like Chie mixed with Rise.

>I can't see any Chie at all
fighting style and short hair.
and she's not pissed off. she's cute girl who try to act cool.

sound like you haven't played the game. Anne is far pissed all the time so she's far from both Chie and Rise.

there's no upbeat party member in P5
>Ryuji triggered by adult all the time
>Yusuke is weird silent homeless dude who sometimes cant group up because he too hungry
>Makoto is tryhard honor student (who actaully super cute)
>Haru is gloomy because abusive fiance
>Futaba is NEET
>Goro is Goro

>tfw you cum inside the Phantom Thieves

Anne is only really pissed in the gameplay segments like every fucking character, her social link is all about trying to strengthen her heart and being a bit ditzy, which is similar to Chie in some ways.