Witcher 3

Holy fucking shit does this game suck balls. How the fuck do the same people that spend their days shitting on generic western open-world AAAs praise this? They're practically the same thing.

Ciri was pretty nice to look at though.

Ciri is literally the worst part of the game. I refuse to play this game personally, because of her presence, regardless of whether the game is good or bad otherwise. Fuck that shitty Mary Sue.

yes, gameplay fucking sucked shit. the combat was the worst thing ever. even dragon age:inquisition had better combat, and that combat sucked as well.

its a shame though because everything else about the game was pretty enjoyable.

The CDPR shill army will bury this thread fast enough. Get the nude Ciri mod. Her model is pretty nicely made.

I just hate Geralt as a character so much

Okay I'm so fucking conflicted on whether I should get this game. Everyone praises it, even people here, but to me it looks like another watered-down modern "RPG" with the open world meme and "muh content".

Give it to me straight OP, why is it shit?

Yeah her personality was shitty and was probably influenced by modern political movements but damn was she nice to look at.

Kind of a bad game if the gameplay is a bad.

>Give it to me straight OP, why is it shit?
The gameplay is really fucking bad. The RPG mechanics (if they can be called down) are obviously watered down hard as fuck to appeas the console ADD crowd. That would be ok if the actual combat lived up to its RPG compromises. But it doesn't do that. The combat is absolutely awful and will make you feel physically ill playing it. Your enjoyment of Witcher 3 boils down to much how you enjoy games like Assassin's Creed and Shadow of Mordor basically.

There are better RPGs out there and way better action games out there.

just pirate it and try it out yourself.

I always find it funny how hard Bioware and Bethesda RPGs get shat on but CDPR gets a pass for doing everything far worse.

>How the fuck do the same people that spend their days shitting on generic western open-world AAAs praise this?

Cognitive dissonance and paid shills

this
they WANT you to pirate it, so you can see it, and not take some retard's word for it

and then if you like it, you can give them money later
or not

Turning off the minimap and limiting use of the map got this game from like a 6.5/10 to a 9/10 for me

>it's another butthurt biodrone crying about witcher 3 episode

cyberpunk 2077 better not be as shitty. Mike pondsmiths putting his name on this shit it had better have actual roleplaying, several different paths to complete a quest, an interconnected world/quests that are affected by eachother and skills that can effect dialogue. basically all the great roleplaying and world building of FONV but in the cyberpunk setting. I didn't see any of that stuff in TW3 and the few choices you made were shallow. really doesn't deserve praise for being an rpg. it's only an open world action game

>witcher is the same as Bethesda fallout or bioware trash

Fuck off

The board is pro-Witcher, the only people against it are the contrarians here who hate all video games made in the last 10 years

>Watered down RPG

it has the most complex crafting system known to gaming

CDPR pales in comparison to Bioware in its prime days. Is this even a debate? KOTOR and Mass Effect make everything Polacks have done look like shit in comparison.

>The board is pro-Witcher
The board is nothing you CDPR drone shit.

CDPR shills won't attempt to argue. Instead they'll go back to relying on their boogeymans and strawmans. Just look and see.

"Uhhh duh, it's bad because it's bad"
Personally, I thought the combat was okay on death march. It's the retarded 1hit kill and 3 minute loading screen afterwards that make it not fun. If you're going to play it, at least play on death march.

>babbys first bait

Here (You) go

See

Wow you sure showed me

not at all

every Witcher game is better than Kotor or Mass Effect

What did you expect? It's a liberal SJW crappy feminist propaganda full of degeneracy and various "anti-racism" themes shoehorned into your mouth. Stay away, that's yuros we are talking about

it pretty much is user. You go to a small town, complete a few quest and move to the next.

Combat is mash attack button. Granted, you do have to cast a few cantrips for some fights.

I mean, its better than the usual AAA rpg on almost every aspect, but you cant deny that its pretty much the same formula.

Now, whats really impressive is how this franchise managed to have a sequel, two even, considering how fucking awful the first witcher was. Pinup cards saved that pos from being a forgotten game with a few diehard fans

Only the third one is and I would say it's equal to kotor 1.

>considering how fucking awful the first witcher was.

Nice opinion. However it was a beloved classic, sold millions and got great reviews and tons of awards.

Same can be said about the first AC user

Was AC a good game?

>it's a weaboo hates a western game thread

Why don't you go back to playing Neptunia or some shit?

Yes actually, it was. You must be one of the children that actually thinks AC2 was better

thats what you'd like us to believe

never played 2, i vote with my wallet. The first one has to be one of the most repetitive non-grinding game ive ever played.

The "combat" was a fucking joke, literally press X to win.

You must be one of the children who puts graphics over gameplay.

This game got me back into video games.

first time i played it i couldn't get enough. the world is very immersive and you can see how everything in it is laid out with purpose, eg buildings in the cities.

The story is where it falls off for me. after the bloody baron on my second play through i find it hard to stay interested.

that being said, deathmarch difficulty is fun and i got the dlc's because the difficulty is that good for me. the slog of re-doing the main story is not fun tho but i plan to savour the dlc's coz ive heard good things.

What possesses such a faggot of an OP to make very vague antagonistic posts where it is clear they haven't played the game and merely intend to shit up the board with their low quality posts?