Dipshit move

so i found out my brother reordered the PlayStation pro. i ask why? and what's wrong with our current ps4. he said "cause to play games at 4k"

i have now knows to say but i said" you are a complete fucking dumb ass"

>mfw we don't even own a 4k tv

have ya have to deal with a sibling who made a retarded choices?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-hands-on-with-cod-infinite-warfare-on-ps4-pro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clue me in here user, I haven't looked into the pro that much. Why such immense hatred for it?

It adds additional graphics on 1080p monitors

You 0 : 1 Brother

gotta get that 4k, brah

God, go back to school, learn english, and then come here to post your shit please.

>i have now knows to say but i said

how can we play 4k games with out 4ktv's!

we need a 4k tv in order to play 4k games!

My brother makes loads of impulsive, bad spending choices with the money he earns flipping burgers, but he's literally autistic.
Bought both the Wii U and PS4 on launch, has played maybe 3 or 4 games for a decent amount of time between the two of them, one of which was The Last of US, which he already finished on PS3. Twice.
Also got a friend to build him a $2000 gaming PC a few years ago, but doesn't know how to maintain it and is too retarded to ever fiddle with the graphics settings on games.

You have to be at least 18 to post on Cred Forums.

What are you trying to say? This is gibberish

just because you are mentally challenged doesn't mean he doesn't known english

It can also do better graphics and framerate at 1080

>t. OP
read again the open post, fucking curry nigger.

It was my lifelong dream to become a Police officer and my brother decided to become a gypsy joker. I passed all the physical, medical, psych and aptitude testing and got refused at the end because of my personal integrity and relationship to criminal organisations. On the same day they took his colours and bike from him.

He also bought a PS Vita.

He has now knows and he must said

You Indian by any chance OP?

>mfw we don't even own a 4k tv
Downsaple to 1080p, better framerate and textures, extra polygon count and geometry. But still a waste of money if you already have a standard PS4, few games will support this and they are totally asshole for pushing 4k\HDR meme to casuls instead of 60fps for all games.

As your brother, I'd be concerned for your terrible spelling and lack of ability to present coherent thoughts.
Did you skip school or something?

-Upscaled 4k
>won't even play games at 1440p but 1080p
>Framerate for online games will stay the same
-No 4k Bluray player only 4k streaming from netflix
-Only improvement it makes over PS4 is AA and supersampling in some games

I'm only going with what was revealed but the PS4 Pro is colossal shit that will be outdated in less than 2 years and they'll eventually have to upgrade again.

The thing is, there's no reason to preorder and get one day 1, there's no reason to get one until they actually start releasing the fucking patches to make older games compatible. It's only supposed to be a couple dozen games that are compatible at launch. Very likely older stuff like resogun, metro redux, not bad games particularly, probably just older ones everyone has already played to death.

I'd reckon after about 6 months all the games that will have support will have gotten it (excluding new releases obviously), and the price will have probably sunk by then too, THAT will be the time to get it. Getting it now is just dumb though, the only reason you would even bother getting a new PS4 is for the 5ghz wifi, and i'm pretty sure the slim has that.

Do you share money with him? if not, let him make his own choice and deal with whatever consequences come later. Besides, if you care about the ps4, i'm guessing you have to share it. Unless the old ps4 is getting sold or traded, you now have that one to yourself.

>yfw microsoft and sony colluded and both released laughably shitty consoles, then after sales trickled down, both released the ACTUAL consoles, same prica as the originals and everything, this way no one can point the finger at either one of them individually and shame them for it, and they both make huge profits, all at our expense

All this post is missing is a "like if u agree" at the end of it.

At least Microsoft is made an attempt with scorpio and slim. Sony just straight up said fuck it and put a rx480 in their shitbox and tried to market it as a 4k machine.

You don't need a 4k TV you fucking idiot it supersamples every game at 1080p

Honestly, PS4pro aiming for 4K is retarded.

1. It's way too weak spec-wise
2. Not many own a 4k tv yet.

Yes, I know the PS4pro uses some kind of downsampling AA technique to achieve a "4k-like experience." but that power could have been spent on better FPS, better lightning, better everything if they just aimed at a 1080p standard.

Did you get drunk after he told you? jeez man.

>read again the open post
Retards shouldn't throw stones in glass houses

>Puts a downclocked RX 480 in the machine
>Performs worse than an Aftermarket RX 470

J U S T

Some games like Horizon Zero Dawn and COD Infinite Warfare aren't even above 1080P. They use a temporal reconstruction of two 1080P frames into a 4K buffer.

>I'm only going with what was revealed but the PS4 Pro is colossal shit that will be outdated in less than 2 years and they'll eventually have to upgrade again.
good god you're right.
Thank god the xbox Scorpio will last us 10+ years and dominate the industry.

>the xbox Scorpio will last us 10+ years and dominate the industry.
lol

brother i am sorry you had no need to post's this on four chan please, delete thread.
we will own 4k tv soon i think, i talk mom

are you dumb? ps4 pro gpu is downclocked rx 470 with 8gb of vram, it's pefrormance is rx 460/r9 380x/280x

So will every game run at 60fps on it?

No

>won't even play games at 1440p but 1080p
That's false, every dev has a different solution. Few do actual native 4K, some do native 1800p, so on and so forth.
The 1080px2 is NOT just 1080p, you are either dumb, misinformed or being deceitful on purpose. It's a much better IQ than 1080p.

For the most part it doesn't render native 4K for every game, so anyone pretending it does (who, actually?) is retarded.
But people like you, who pretend it's just 1080p are equally as retarded, you can't be happy enough just shitposting about it not being actual 4K, you just _have_ to take a step further into bullshit realm, instead of stating the facts, discrediting yourself.

But now on to a smaller point:
>Only improvement it makes over PS4 is AA and supersampling in some games
That will be the case for the vast majority of games, that will be the standard if you own a 1080p screen. Every game with the 4K mode will be supersampled on a 1080p TV, that's the laziest option and the one that'll probably happen the most. Of course it's already an improvement, it absolutely removes all jaggies.

What you meant to say is that fewer games will have graphical or framerate improvements at 1080p modes, because fewer devs will be bothered to do different modes. The above-1080p-native-rendering-upscaled-to-4K (AKA '4K' mode) will be very easy to do at almost no cost to the dev, 90%+ of games will have this 4K mode (for 4K TVs) or supersampling (for 1080p) featture. And less than 50% will have different modes because those require some ammount of work.

>aren't even above 1080P
>They use a temporal reconstruction of two 1080P frames
>TWO 1080p frames

Wow gee, I can't spot the difference. I'm sure that doesn't improve the IQ at all, unlike those DigitalFoundry LIARS said, must be juuuuust the same as regular 1080p because it sounds kinda similar, I guess. Yes user, you're right.

>"Temporal reconstruction of 2x1080P images is not 1080P!"

Yes it is.

>"some do native 1800p"

Nope. ROTTR and Deus Ex are 1440P. Only a mobile racing game and the original Dreamcast levels of Rez have been confirmed for Native 4K

>"That will be the case for the vast majority of games, that will be the standard if you own a 1080p screen. Every game with the 4K mode will be supersampled on a 1080p TV, that's the laziest option and the one that'll probably happen the most. Of course it's already an improvement, it absolutely removes all jaggies."

These shills are getting absolutely cuhrayzee!

Limited downsampling and titles doing 1080P reconstruction won't get benefits and even then the PS4 Pro still has the anisoptric filtering problems as a successful downsample requires 16xAF

>"B-B-But it's not 1080P! It's above"

Sure, Pajeet. Sure.

Wow you just make shit up as you go i see. Funny that you dont have 1 source to backup anything you just said.

>calls others shills
>posts screenshot that has literally nothing to do with native rendering resolution and everything to do with texture quality/ram available
Wew lad that image isn't deceitful at all man, not at all.

Anyway I won't bother with austists like you that build up an image folder dedicated to a thing they don't even like or care about for the sole purpose of shitposting, I will instead trust the impressions of those who saw it first hand, mainly digital foundry, without decontextualized images or quotes.

every? no
some? maybe

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-hands-on-with-cod-infinite-warfare-on-ps4-pro

>As with Horizon: Zero Dawn and other titles seen at the PlayStation Meeting, this renders out a 2x 1080p pixel count in a 2x2 checkerboard format

>don't have a 4k TV so it's pointless

Ok you fuckers can't just be misinformed at this point it's now entered meme levels of retardation because we go through this every damned thread. Tomb Raider has demonstrated that games can have multiple settings. One being 4K, one being 1080p max graphics, and the last being 1080p more performance mode.

You don't need a 4K TV to get a Pro.

>proves my point that he has an image folder dedicated to a thing they don't even like or care about for the sole purpose of shitposting
>proves my point that 2x1080p pixelcount is better than normal 1080p
>proves my point that he thinks it isn't better because it "sounds the same"
>proves my point he is just shitposting because the source he provides clearly states that 4K mode looks much sharper than 1080p
>proves my point that he is descontextualizing DF by denying that and nitpicking snippets without reading literally the phrase prior to his quote "Here we saw the very same game, but rendering at a higher pixel rate to hand in a vastly clearer image"

I think we are done here, you and me.

>still living home
ahahahhaha

>max graphics
it's still shittier than pc so i guess "max" is relative.

Oh fine "better than right now for consoles" if you want to be that person.

just be reasonable with the terms so you don't sound like outright shill please thank you.

>Sony Pajeet buttmad that 1080x2 is still 1080P no matter what Spin marketers put on it

Enjoy your upscaler box.

Well anyone who isn't a complete console war faggot would know that "Max" on PS4 won't be as good as PC by default, only a complete shitposting obsessed asshole would have to point it out.

glad you understand friend.

youre the only dumb ass here, OP. game will look better and have higher frame rates even if youre just on a 1080p tv.

It's a clear and substancial improvement over 1080p, while still not being as good as native 4K
>b-but I don't like it, they are cheating!

That's basically your argument, like I said, we're done here.

>make a shitty thread about a preordering console retard on Cred Forums
>use the worst 3rd world nigger sentence structure in ages
>sonyggers in the replies only focus on why the PS4Pro is supposedly good

apology for poor english

when were you when good hunter dies

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when doll ring

'hunter is die'

'no'

and you?????????????

$1 has been deposited into your account. thank you!

The Sony marketing department is spinning up for the Holidays it looks like

I'm casual when it comes to gaming and I'll probably get this, will it be quieter cause the PS4 is really noisey

good serves you right for wanting to be a violating pig

If you think developers aren't gonna start gimping games on the original PS4 you are naive. Just stfu and be glad you have a brother you buys shit for your household.

>Flipping burgers
>Makes enough to enjoy vidya

Sounds like you're just asshurt your brother is enjoying his hobby.
Also, ps4 pro will offer higher frame rates at 1080p, and be supersampled. So games will look crisper/cleaner/less jaggies.

You would be the first to cry to the police when a nigger flips your iphone faggot.

>30% faster cpu.
>slightly better gpu

THEY SHOULD JUST FOCUS ON 60 FPS.
Or they can focus on making the games look pretty and flashy and run at a more consistent frame rate.
I'd rather take a constant 30 fps on a BEAUTIFUL game, as opposed to a muddy game that jumps from 30 to 60 to 45 to 15.

>If you think developer aren't gonna gimp

Stopped reading. They're not gonna have two different versions of the game, dipshit. It's going to be in the options like Infamous, Killzone, and Nioh.

If anything, the 1080p "version" will run better because it's requiring less power so it can push out more performance.

Fucking stop shit posting kid.

It's his money why do you care?

why'd you come on Cred Forums to complain about your fucking brother dude. what is wrong with you. plus i don't even think it is in 4k, i thought it was hdr. the fuck.