Tfw gearbox is dead within the year

>tfw gearbox is dead within the year

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/374030
steamspy.com/app/374030
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah they just funneled all the cash into Borderlands 3 like last time

>implying anyone will buy memelands 3: meme harder

i love seeing all the SJW crash and burn. seeing that the free market does not care for their bullshit gives me hope for the future

That's literally the only game of theirs that people actually care about.

That said, a rushed inspired-by-desperation BL3 is unlikely to attract as many people as BL2 did, especially now that the hardcore fanbase has grown autistic about minor details and mechanics. I think a rushed/otherwise failing BL3 really will be the deathblow to this company.

I don't know, man. Virginia is doing pretty well despite being a story-driven game that lacks both. a coherent story and gameplay.

>the only game of theirs that people actually care about.

brothers in arms series is pretty good, but my faith in gearbox crumbled with the alien colonial marines fiasco.

I hope so. I wish a million game flops on this company.

I wish I could messatsu anyone who defends these pieces of shits after what they did to Aliens.

they're all Soros funded atm

When Trump wins he'll start investigations and shut them down, making vidya great again

nah, randy has killed the company

bl3 would probably be poorly made and sell like shit

sales figures?

its 24 hr avg is like 100 rofl

steamcharts.com/app/374030

>Virginia is doing pretty well
steamspy.com/app/374030
?
>Players total: 6,593 ± 2,147 (70.59%)
>Peak concurrent players yesterday: 106
>YouTube stats: 3,275,943 views and 24,451 comments

Personally, i hate borderlands
But lets not act like people wont eat that shit up

What cash?

ITT: butthurt alt-right goobers crying because based randy called you out

Can't wait for your ugly orange clown to lose in November

>free market
Yeah, you keep on putting faith into the good 'ol free market
People just want sequels and remakes

>b-brexit will fail, j-just like Trump!!

leftist tears overflowing

>lets not act like people wont eat that shit up
presequel did pretty badly though comparatively

So people want continuation and innovation on series they enjoy, as well as graphical updates to their old favorites?

Sounds like a sensible approach to the market for some developers, meanwhile other devs pick up the slack of new IP attempts and either succeed to fanfare or fade away unnoticed.

It's the best time to be playing video games.

>based randy
this is where the ruse fell apart

although trump losing is realistic enough

I honestly don't fuck know anything that's happening in the West but from what I'm seeing here in the east. They really don't care about SJW stuff as much as I'm seeing it in the news for the West.

Is it really as prevalent as the news depicts it there? Like, is the gaming industry in the west really fucked now?

mostly

south korea has it really bad too apparently

we're not crying, we're laughing

Gaming is hardly the biggest victim. In my country, people end up in court for non-PC Facebook posts.

That's the ugliest dobro I've ever seen in my entire life.

>defending a member of the the liberal version of the Westboro baptist church
It's not because you're not on the right that you HAVE to defend everyone that call themselves left.

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Looking at the twitch stats looks weird too. What exactly does that disparity mean?

That the mailing list tried to shill the fuck out of it, and everyone went "yeah, nah, do not want"?

If Borderlands 3 ain't good I'm out.

I think people have mostly caught on to the SJW walking simulator non-games being an attempted subversion of the hobby

And once you've played one you've played them all, pretty much.

reviewers praised the shit out of it as usual
average joe sees 9/10 score, looks up video on youtube/twitch stream
realizes its a walking sim and nopes out

Am I right in thinking that the west indie developers just want to make walking sims for their games?

To be honest, I just assumed that it was doing well based on the huge number of glowing reviews that it got in the press and the fact that the devs have announced a second "project". I don't know the actual sales figures. It's not a Steam exclusive, though, so those Steam chart numbers could be misleading in regards to its overall success. I wouldn't hope so, since the game is legitimately terrible beyond its agenda.

I don't think they get this far.
They just look at it, and "oh no, another of those borefests" and that's it.

SJWs can't into making something good.

Nah, that's still a niche genre. Just feels like the walking sims get all the press coverage.

You mean the millions of dollars wasted on developing Battleborn?

Fickifickistan?

Say what you want, but I really do hope Gearbox collapses just for what they did to Sega and Brothers In Arms.

Of course.

>TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>TO SEE A MARCHING BAND

>brothers in arms series is pretty good
Shit's been dead for a long time and nobody cares for it.

Gaming journalism has no actual bearing on what gamers actually think, it's only used as ammo for console war bullshit.

>nobody cares for it

Well no fucking shit, they killed it deader than dead after all.

Borderlands 2 on TPS are the best shooter games

Only a cuck doesn't like Borderlands

How is Gearbox even still around? it's been nothing but blunder after the blunder in recent years

That's great.

>Only a cuck doesn't like sticking pine needles into his own dickhole

Nigger, sticking needles in my dickhole doesn't make me die on the inside like playing Memelands 2 does.

I think you meant to visit NeoFAG.com when you typed this.

The BL games gave them a big financial buffer. They could afford most of those blunders, though Battleborn probably did hurt a lot.