This is a Japanese schoolgirl

This is a Japanese schoolgirl.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a meme game that will never have its main game mechanic finished

This is a shit thread.

>all those fucking assets that aren't even his own
>those fucking disastrous complications on the dev-side, with EvaXephon acting like a total fucking shithead to people who volunteered into the project
>they cut ties with him and he makes blog posts about them and makes them look like terrible people
Fuck this shit.

>ITT: jewtubers "vydia"

Fuck off.

Fuck off Eva.

>be one of the first devs to put together a vidya for Cred Forums
>Cred Forums acts like a fucking spoiled child
>gets mad when the dev fucks off to reddit

Typical

It's essentially Hitman I dunno what the fuck is taking him so long

will this game ever be released on steam so I can get my yandere badge?

Steam release is still a ways off, but that's on my checklist

Got the blog posts? I wanna see if i'm on there

So why have there been multiple threads of this throughout the day if they don't even last 60 posts?

It's time.

This is an indie dev.

I-is it you, Eva?

Theres so many issues with this code.

>if (X == false)
>not (!X)

>no cases or switches

>no maps or lists
How can this faggot make a game and I struggle to make a title screen?

It gets better.

If that's code from the actual game then that's HORRIBLE, GL & HF adding and maintaining that shit.

Fucking learn how to program you dingus

wew making games sure looks fun.

Who else? There's a lot of fucking spergs on Cred Forums that can't get over the past, but there's still anons who are genuinely interested and I'm working for them, sometimes day AND night.

>what is katawa shoujo

Fuck man, that poor guy. His source code gets leaked nad he code for shit? That's actualy just pretty sad.

Here we go then.

pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9

It is, unless you have a worse workflow than the average DETERMINATED

Probably not you, but I'm cheering you anyway. Good luck buddy!

>leaked
These are screenshots from his stream.

He shills here.
He shilled on #chan before but they hated him too, I guess he came back seeing how shit mods were. Hell pretty sure the other chan said they would ban him on site due to his obnoxious autism.

This is a premade unity asset

Could be worse, his "original" was a Shadow and Donte bastard child, very edgy.

You can assume every yandere-thread and half the posts in them are him

Do you have a picture?

Still better than this boring one

At least it's not this.

He probably means this one

Oh yeah, that. Obviously nothing came of it since this was made years ago and he still has the same "placeholder" model.

haha making video games is so much fun :)

So basically it's Ryuko with added Ow the Edge

I'd nix the outfit. Just use a conventional school uniform. Furthermore, get rid of that knife. A schoolgirl would resort to unconventional weapons like a shank.

I'd keep the hair though. One of those quirky things that everyone in the school overlooks even though it's terribly obvious.

Why am I not even surprised to discover that his code is shit? He kinda gave off that vibe that he sucks at coding when he was shilling his game years back.

>first game for Cred Forums
Hello newshit

From what I remember he actually put the costume and hairstyle as an easter egg.

Yeah I think you had to jump off the second floor the building like a "suicide" is what he referred to. It was just a recolor at the time. I didn't play his later builds because I got tired of him and his lack of progress.

Imagine for a moment you're talking to a monkey who is learning to code.

What is the problem here?
I can understand his direction but I don't see the intricacies, like the vocabulary problems, grammar errors.

Is it too barebones? Is it too cluttered?

not him but theres nothing really wrong with his code

and
>if (X == false)
>not (!X)
is just elitism. unless you're doing bitwise operations (basically, doing math expressions with binary instead of "normal" numbers) then there is literally no difference between X == False and !X.

in fact, in a logic class, reading them aloud for your teacher would LITERALLY result in the same vocalization: "X is false".

In this screenshot there are two sorts of issues, the biggest ones are optimization related.
For instance, writing shit like "MaleHair[Hairstyle].active = true;" means that every hairstyle has an existing gameobject that exists in the world and they're just hidden.
For every single character in the game.
So instead of spawning and despawning hairstyles when needed (and from what we see it's also true of eye colors, accessories, and probably clothes), every character has a walking invisible wardrobe.

Then you have stuff like making the first letter of a variable uppercase, or testing if booleans are true, which aren't exactly false but they do show a lack of experience, especially with working in teams. It's considered ugly and while this isn't so bad, this is fucking unreadable and a horror for a coworker to debug.

And with how often he copy/pastes code instead of making functions, making his code that much more sensitive to change, helping people debug is kind of a big deal.

No, it's still wrong. Large if/elseif blocks should instead be represented as a table.

I'm not 100% familiar with javascript, but hashtables should translate pretty much 1:1

>javascript
end yourself

Pretty much how I feel

>Not wanting to run around and cause mass school murder as edgy goth girl

Cmon son

>black: 0.5 0.5 0.5

>>be one of the first devs to put together a vidya for Cred Forums
>I started browsing Cred Forums in 2014 the post

COULD ALL OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS PLEASE FINALLY FUCK OFF WITH THIS DEGENERATE WEEB SHIT? JAPS ARE A DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN DEGENERATE RACE STOP GLORIFYING THEM AND THEIR DEGENERATE CULTURE. FFS.

>implying

"What Jojo's bizzare adventure made me realize about women in video games"

Is it true that Eva got banned on Reddit too?

Yandere dev is a fucking fag. He could have lived in reality where there's no fairies and unicorns but if he wants to dive into the hugbox where his feefees can't be hurt, good for him.

How many "If" statements checking string values is she on right now?

This is an american schoolboy.

This can't be real, I mean the most I've done with coding so far was a visual basic class and some java/c#, but even I can tell that this is a fucking mess.
it looks ready to fall apart at the slightest provocation.

YANDEV makes money exploiting dumb KIDS while Cred Forums bitches about his coding STYLE

>gets banned at Reddit too
Man, he's such a fucking joke.
Too bad he's still rolling in patreonbux, so it's not as funny as it could be.

>Cred Forums
>coding STYLE
I don't think you understand how fucking important it is to have proper coding.

>Evaxephon
>being a complete faggot
Wow... Who knew...

I fucked a kid who looked like him once.

But wait...

>It's, like, part of my daily routine to spend at least 1 hour ridiculing them with my friends
what a faggot

You can actually taste the desperate need to fit in

Why do small passion projects like this always degenerate into pointless drama?

Because the only people that get this deep into this kind of stuff are mentally unstable attention whores

Only if you are a student. Most enterprise code is a fucking unreadable mess.

>if else if else if else if else if else if else if
what the fuck is a switch/select case?

enough nesting here for a bird farm