NX and Breath of the Wild

My hype is completely dead. I'm definitely getting an NX and I'm definitely getting BotW the second it goes up (Wii U), but I've lost all the crazy hype Nintendo managed to instill in me a few months ago. It's been over 3 months of silence, that's way too long. I really don't think NX can make March at this rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYBz6HWBw3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you don't get to know every bit of information about a game before release

I'm okay with a little spoiler or two to get the hype going up until the second I get the game. At this point we don't know anything about BotW other than the demo stuff. NX doesn't even feel real since there's no actual info on it.

this peace is what all true warriors strive for.

Is this your first Nintendo game?

enough peace

I just wonder what Ganon's up to!

no

>tfw been avoiding all gameplay videos
>during E3 just phased out all the gameplay by jacking off furiously to 3D Nintendo girls

Feels good desu. I just want to see the hardware and the cartridges.

Breath of the Skyrim Nendoroid?! Thank you sweet Jebus.

Sums up Nintendo in a nutshell.

They talk about Momentum all the time, but when they actually build some (Splatoon, Zelda, Pokemon Go) they squander it completely, and have to build momentum and hype again.

The marketing and decision making side of that company is ridiculous

Yeah, it was announced over two months ago. There's a RAH coming out in 2017 too.

Nintendo are largely guilty of exactly that, though.

Before Smash 4 came out, we knew every mode, all except 1 character, all except 2 levels, the bloody framerate and resolution, etc, and the same happened, but worse, on Splatoon (every mode, several future levels, every weapon, every level, etc), MM 3DS (even the boss changes!) and MK8 (literally every detail on the game was delivered in Directs and interviews)

A bit of mystery would be nice

Yeah they dropped Splatfests way too early, and Pokemon GO is fucked. They keep catching lightning in a bottle but then they forget to put a lid on it.

>Splatfests
I thought they were fine, they just dropped the ball on continual promotion of the game. The Japs did it well (and it bloody paid off, big time), but the game was largely left to it's own devices in the West, and, sure, it's done well, but fucking hell it could have been so much more with continual promotion and tie ins.

Please, once they show dungeon footage you wipl come crawling back

They are playing all their cards right

Mystery works better for single-player Adventure games then multiplayer Fighting, Racing or TPS games.

This generation, man. Complains about the lack of advertizing and artificial hype of all things

>MK8

Admittedly, I wouldn't have bought the game if I hadn't seen that nostalgia boner stroking reveal of Rainbow Road 64

youtube.com/watch?v=lYBz6HWBw3A

fuck you retard it's a product and I want to know what I'll pay them for before wasting money, go fuck a duck and don't watch the directs if you do not want to know, faggot ass retard

Can't wait to emulate this on CEMU. It will look better than NX could ever render Ahahahaha!!!

Why are you so butt-devastated there kemosabe?

Nintendo is generating artificial hype by having the console be mysterious. Did you know who did this also? Sean Murray.

>tfw I don't get hyped for a codename

Feels fucking good

>My hype is completely dead.
>I'm definitely getting an NX
I hate people like you.
You don't even know if it's going to be a OUYA with a Nintendo sticker slapped on it, and you'll be DEFINITELY getting it. Even after talking about the silence and lack of info and hype and you'll be DEFINITELY getting it.
Fucking drones should hang themselves.

It's just money.

No, it's a statement.
Never heard of "vote with your money"?

That's an obvious fallacy though.