SMT Thread

Asahi is for marriage, right?

what did she mean by this?

I want to marry Toki and have lots of children with her!

>That moment when she gets flustered when you choose to give her a passionate look

Why didn't they just ask Dagda to resurrect Asahi right after she died?

>asashi
>being a godslayer or slaying literally anything

you don't need to be a Godslayer to be resurrected

you think dadga will just do shit for free nigga you gotta kill some gods

Shesha devoured both her body and soul.
tge only thing that was left of her was some body tissue and her soul was inside shesha so she couldn't even become a ghost like navarre.

yet that didn't stop good Dagda reviving hundreds of people after you killed Mitra-Buddha

>Pot of Lust with the English dub

>Pot of Lust with Japanese dub

That was the whole point they went inside the cosmic egg to get her soul back, but then mithra buddha comes along and he places a spell on the place so that dagda can't revive anyone.
that is why if you die inside the egg ypu instantly get a game over instead of getting the choice of being revived by dagda or not.
jesus man do you even read when thwy talk.
they explicitly say this multiple times.

get your waifufaggotry out of my smt and go back to persona

what was even the point of putting up that seal, they already knew that Dagda had no intention of reviving everyone

Blame Atlus for putting marriage material in their games.

Yeah, I caught that too.

Pedo.

She's an unholy combination of *teleports behind you* and loli bait.

Somehow its amusing

The point was not being fucking stupid and being prepared for anything.
they have come this far and it would be retarded if their plan depended on someone as dagda not being a dick to them.
hell you even said yourself that dagda mass revived the souls the were trapped in the cosmic egg.
I don't understand how you don't know this if you are this far in the game.

Dagda didn't revive the souls though, it was his brother, Dagda

Literally just saw that scene.

As annoying as she is, that's a key quote.

Post yfw YHVH had a second form

Then it makes even more sense to pit up that barrier since that means there are multiple people who can fuck their plan over by reviving the souls.

Is phys build a good idea for MC?
I always go with a magic build, but I just finished SMT4, so I'm a little burned out on magic.

Yeah, except vs phys resistant demon untill you get pierce, after that you are ready to punch god on the face.

It's good, but it will take time to see noticable damage

You can do any build you want. It's nuts how many options there are.

>when the demon asks for "that"

Dumb Asahi should be eaten

Should I get the level DLC?

It has higher end game damage compare to magic

Str is kinda annoying early on if you encounter enemy that resist physical

Dex user can bypass that with elemental bullet

Hey there boy, what about giving me 5 balms of rising?

>Lie
>Stare
>Fuse with succubus
>Be disappointed at result
>Fuck it anyway

It's a bit undermined by the fact that 95% of the time, "that" means life stone

You only really need one of the grinding DLCs because the Mitamas will drop the things you need for others. Personally, I'd go for either the Macca or the item one for those stat up items, but it's your own call.

Who is she talking about?

The problem is that the Mitamas are kind of a pain to kill, the only ones I can tolerate are the grey ones because they're weak to phys damage

Who would you go on a beach date with?

Gaston. He's a prick.

The man that no one else fights quite like.

No one fights like Gaston!

Toki-chan!

No one steals press turns like Gaston.

>steals all your press turns to do some shitty physical attacks

is there literally any reason to use Gaston outside of Shesha fights?

>being so much of a casual you need press turns
Faggot

Toki doki doki!

Doki doki Toki!

fuck you gaston

>kill
why not just trade with them?

YOU COULD TRADE WITh THEM?

So I'm kinda thinking about buying SMT4A. Is it worth it?

Not at all when piracy exists

What if my 3ds was updated to 11.0?

>fuse pic related thinking he'll just be shitty fusion fodder
>he's actually really good and tears niggas up
I fucking love this guy.

Dagda

>Takes soma
>Later, sucker!

Nozomi because that top is gonna come off at some point

Is the translation for the game good?

No. ATLUS USA fucking was really fucking lazy and it's full of errors

Is the english release?

Yup. And the best part is ATLUS' literal response is "Our play testers were too good at the game to trigger this dialogue. It shouldn't interfere with the game and patching to fix this would be difficult. Sorry"

Hey Asahi what's for dinner?

Any chances they'll do some fixes for the EU release?

>Maitreya_offers_Pascal_to_Shesha.jpg

didn't they patch it

That's one error most people won't run into

Who did you revive to make your goddess fuckbuddy?

Do you actually revive them for that reason?

Totes

Come on, that's lazy and a bullshit excuse.

I'm kinda interested in playing this one.
I played and enjoyed Persona 3 on the PSP, will I like this one?
How are the waifus?

They actually said that though.

It's nothing like Persona 3.
Waifus are dead.

Basically.

I revived Nozomi. Basically you just fuck the shit out of her for eternity to help give birth to new humans to inhabit this universe that will serve and protect you while Flynn sits there and watches

>Tfw I wanted to kill Asahi
>I bully her to hell and back, but she still kinda grows on me.
>Can't wait for the massacre route for the delicious despair when I kill her.
>Mfw Shesha kills her before I got the chance
I am not even sure if I even want to go massacre anymore.

Is it fun though?
How different is it?

Well you gotta do it now because you've been a dick. If you pussy out and go peace Dagda releases all your items

I believe you, it's just fucking stupid.

It's the Dark Souls 3 of Persona games

So it's more linear than Persona and it's overall good on its own merit but just 'ok' for the franchise?

No, it joins Strange Journey and Nocturne as one of the best games in the mainline series

>linear

Nozomi is hot af

These two that want your dick. Both die.

Sure seems like a Persona game, all right.
Is it avoidable?

what happens if you pick a name for Asahi other than Pascal? Will she use it or will her dad tell her to use her own name?

>full of errors
>posts the single error in the game because people are too casual to beat the boss before your partner dies
Fuck off

Its just a joke she never uses a nickname

Not that user, but there are other typos in the game.

No matter what you do one dies. You can revive her on both legit routes.

As for the rest of your question it's arguably one of the most fun games in the series since just about everything is viable and the gameplay polished up most of 4's problems.

You don't really need to play the original 4 either, but expect some reading. There's a thing called Database notes that keeps up to date on most of the information you missed, and the game in general does a nice job explaining shit through story and NPCs. It starts off pretty lighthearted, borders on outright stupid sometimes but once it final gets going it potentially really dark.

I recommend playing on War because the game is pretty easy.

Alright, I'm probably gonna buy the game before the weekend hits, thanks user!

Also, any beginner's tips on starting or something like that? Or do I just go 'blind'?

No don't listen to him play the original 4 first you will miss out on a lot of context and references if you don't.
You won't get confused, because of the databases, but you will appreciate it more if you played the original first.

Doing world of STR and my current skills are
>Berserk God
>Hades Blast
>Dark Sword
>Fang Breaker
>Eat Whole
>Charge
>Critical Eye
Are there any other skills I should be going for?

Avoid the "A godslayer needs X" thing. They're pay to win DLC shit. If you have to grab one, get the macca one.

Avoid the raise fusion limit app. You'll probably hit 99 before you're done the story.

>3 single traget attack skills
Drop fang breaker and berserker god, and pick up war cry or a multi debuff skills

Smile charge
Luster Candy
Deliberate
Dekunda
Dekaja

You're eventually going to get a story skill called pierce.

>"Our play testers were too good at the game to trigger this dialogue. It shouldn't interfere with the game and patching to fix this would be difficult. Sorry
are you kidding me
the top half of the dialogue is translated so they had to see it

About to go massacre route rate my nanashi.

euphoric/10

Wrong
You get the same dialogue if your partner is alive but if they are dead it is untranslated its a bug

What's the recommended level for fighting Darth Goro? I'm 80 and this is probably the first time in the game I'm actually getting walled by a boss. On Massacre route if that means anything.

fyi you do not change a game's script by physically running the game and changing it while playing the game.

I'm aware of that, I just meant even going by their shitty excuse it still doesn't make sense

well I didn't know that, I'm still struggling with SMT4

It's a minor oversight. Dialogue is not always placed together, nor are the scripts that prompt them to appear in easily read format. Their QA just wasn't quite through enough, but as far as missing a script goes this isn't really that big of a deal.

What's queen mabs wind skill? Trying to decide if its worth the grind to pass on in fusion.

>digital only + atlus tax
>untranslated choice isn't really that big of a deal
>not even going to patch it
I like Atlus, otherwise I wouldn't be here, but this shit is ridiculous

Mazandyne

A better question is why didn't they resurrect Navarre???

>digital only
?
They are going to patch it but they said it was too late to fix before the game already hit the shelves. The only reason they were even able to tell is because of piratefags got the game early

Are games not allowed to have single bugs anymore? I don't understand the big deal when many other games are worse off

It isn't a big deal. The text isn't even a little important. If you're seriously ass-chaffed though you don't actually have to buy 4A. You're a consumer, not a doormat.

thats not even a bug its just atlus usa being atlus usa again

By burning your fedora

Yes it is
Because the only way for your partner to die is if you do horribly you get the same dialogue with translated text if your partner is alive but if they aren't you get untranslated text which answers exactly the same

how is that a bug

How is it not?
Translating text isn't as easy at looking at a spreadsheet its all through scripts they even gave a lengthy explanation stating they couldn't even find the text where it's untranslated so it probably has to do with the game defaulting to Japanese when something happens