>go to sleep

Am I stuck in a fucking time loop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d097i9sK28E
twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/781499170129645568
twitter.com/Happy_Nintendo/status/781491837093765121
youtube.com/watch?v=kLUthOxfpMo
amazon.de/Nintendo-NX/dp/B01EX3JIY8/
ign.com/articles/2015/12/04/next-xenoblade-would-focus-more-on-story-like-original-game
siliconera.com/2015/07/06/xenoblade-chronicles-x-director-wants-to-focus-more-on-the-story-for-his-next-game/#OqfqAEMh5Hujq24S.99
nintendokusou.com/tetsuya-takahashi-discusses-xenoblade-x-says-next-game-is-in-development-wants-monolith-soft-to-grow-more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NX is a meme

I feel you bro.

I stopped caring about the nx already. I just going to continue focusing on my wii h from noe own. Nx is just a failed meme and even my fellow nintendo fanboy community on youtube or gamfaqs don't even care about it or its specs.

Just a bug in matrix

Mind in a PROGRAM

Don't wait up. It's possible they really are going to delay the reveal until AFTER Christmas so a bunch of kids are stuck with a shitty Wii U or 3DS

At Nintendo, to get anything done, it requires laying a lot of groundwork: talking to the different groups, securing their buy-in, and using that buy-in to get others on board. At the subsidiary level, this is even more pronounced, since people have to go through this process first at NOA or NOE (or sometimes both) and then all over again with headquarters. All of this is not necessarily a bad thing, though it can be very inefficient and time consuming. The biggest risk is that at any step in that process, if someone flat out says no, the proposal is as good as dead. So in general, bolder ideas don’t get through the process unless they originate at the top.

There are two other problems that come to mind. First, at the risk of sounding ageist, because of the hierarchical nature of Japanese companies, it winds up being that the most senior executives at the company cut their teeth during NES and Super NES days and do not really understand modern gaming, so adopting things like online gaming, account systems, friends lists, as well as understanding the rise of PC gaming has been very slow. Ideas often get shut down prematurely just because some people with the power to veto an idea simply don’t understand it.

The last problem is that there is very little reason to try and push these ideas. Risk taking is generally not really rewarded. Long-term loyalty is ultimately what gets rewarded, so the easiest path is simply to stay the course. I’d love to see Nintendo make a more concerted effort to encourage people at all levels of the company to feel empowered to push through ambitious proposals, and then get rewarded for doing so.

We're in the same boat.

Whatever it is at this point, certain demograph is already going to hate it. And it's not casuals who hate/love on a whim, but people are genuinely tired of their bs.

At first I thought it was unfair, but at this point they deserve it, they're testing people's faith in them, and how people actually care about them.

>how
>how much
>how much people actually care about them.

>the hierarchical nature of Japanese companies

This is a problem not just of seniority, but of racism too. I hesitate to use the word but it's true that native Japanese are in charge of most divisions, even abroad, and very often they will reject or take suggestions from their non-Japanese colleagues less seriously than their Japanese colleagues. This is naturally a big problem when Japan is moving away from console gaming and towards handheld/mobiles. The Japanese don't understand the western market and they don't value their western employees' input

Latest leak

>Am I stuck in a fucking time loop?

No Nintendo is

Gave me a chuckle.

>people unironically get themselves hyped over literally two letters

Eww

They are waiting for Color Splash to release

Too far away. Fuck

Reminder

Don't expect much out of the launch outside Zelda and tech demoes and small possible chance Pikmin 4 still exists

3D Mario is being revealed E3 2017 rather than launch

Just 8 days from now

>latest

That shit is months old.

And also a terrible idea.

I have to constantly remind myself of the true potential that can overtake the fact that it's not going to even barely touch PS4 Pro levels let alone being the same as PS4

They can make it work if being both a handheld and console means we'll get full support of games including having series like Fire Emblem(going back) and Mario and Luigi and maybe even Pokemon on a full fledged console

Yokai Watch now costs $70 because the game is bundled with the $30 controller attachment.

That would be an interesting idea

But no

Nintendo's idea is just have the merge between handheld and console

I understand people being curious about this but hyped? Lol

5 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=d097i9sK28E

>This entire year

>The entire last year

>Being depressed and angry that there's fucking nothing on my Wii U

>Have to constantly shit talk Nintendo for it

>Then i notice the 3DS

>It got all the good shit

>tfw realizing the real problem

STOP STEALING MY GAMES YOU FUCKING HANDHELD DIVISION

People need to stop pretending they know what is best

It's releasing in fucking March

That's 6 months from now

Nintendrones desperate and delusional as always. Their current console was left dead and without games for one year straight, so they can only dream and get crazy hyped about some misterious new hardware they have no clue about.

Do you remember when the same exact thing happened after the Gamecube and all they got was the fucking Wii?
Or when the same exact thing happened after the Wii and tall they got was motherfucking Wii U?

They never learn.

When the NX will be revealed to be yet again another shitty subpar blue ocean abomination they will pretend to like it and they'll shill it as the most incredible innovative thing ever existed in videogames for about 4-5 years.

You already know how this story will be.

Nintendo realized they lost the console generation, when they weren't even trying to win it in the first place. They didn't compete and somehow still failed. Can you really blame them for focusing on handhelds instead?

Looking at all the Nintendo posts over the years and now NX... Nintendo game truly ARE the cucks of console gaming.

It's March in 152 days. Do you want them to Saturn that shit?

This is me. Everyday the first thing I do after any big break in my day is check Cred Forums and do a search on the catalog for NX threads.

I'm a NEET so I check every few minutes. I need this to end.

They are trying to appeal to casuals. It's 5 years since Wii U and still no one knows what it is.

Being stuck with a 3DS wouldn't be too bad. Good backlog at least. Wii U is just overpriced at this point.

Get a fucking life

Nintendo are trying to avoid the mistakes they made when they revealed the WiiU by just not revealing the NX at all

I have a life, I just check it every major break I have.
I just want to fucking pre-order it and then be done with the constant checking.

No NX news is obviously some kinda PR stunt that is going to end up backfiring.

The slogan is going to be "What is NX?" Those leaks that were given to us left and right are actually provided by Nintendo staff to throw us off, but allows for communities to use their imagination on how the system will work.

Source: John Titor.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.

It's going to be great.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the reason why they haven't revealed the thing yet is because they don't actually have anything to show and they're scramblingto put something together right now?

Outright impossible since
1. full production kicked off a week ago, the consoles are being built so they can be shipped to store shelves at this point.
2. Dev kits have been in the hands of developers for over a year.

I didn't say it was possible faggot I said it'd be funny so fuck you

Test production kicked off a week ago not full production, it will still be a long time before they can be shipped to store shelves

>The slogan is going to be "What is NX?"

Actually thats sounds really cool

Why not just be contempt with your Wii U? NX doesn't have any exclusive games whatsoever.

Pretty sure a lot of people feel contempt for the Wii U.

How do you know that of its not even out yet

>What is NeXt?

here' some NX meat scraps to soothe the hunger

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/781499170129645568

So NX is a console confirmed?

I just want a name and a design so I can know what to call it and I can know what color I want it in. I'm betting on buying the red model.

The NX doesn't exist. Nintendo is just baiting you retards.

what could possibly have made you doubt the obvious?

twitter.com/Happy_Nintendo/status/781491837093765121

You do realize eshop games exist? There's plenty of stuff on the eShop. Plus, do you seriously already own every U game you want? Where do you people get the money? I have had mine for a year and still only own five physical games

If Nintendo showed the NX at E3, people would have stopped talking about it by now but by not giving us any information we are constantly talking about the lack of information

We are not who Nintendo is trying to sell to. We will buy it if it has that one game we can't refuse.

>we

>people pretending there's some sophisticated pr stratedy behind the silence about NX and that's not the usual Nintendo archaic secretive bullshit they're pulling since the 90s

>STOP STEALING MY GAMES YOU FUCKING HANDHELD DIVISION

Like hell 3/4ths of those games would have existed if the handheld division didn't exist.

Sorry I mean Cred Forums

You mean you

What if all these ports are testing a hybrid?

The NX will be revealed mid to late January after the holiday season. No use getting your panties in a bunch until then.

>ports

care to elaborate wtf you are talking about?

One game? Please, I already have over two dozen IPs I'm waiting for NX titles of.

I doubt that. People don't stop talking about new consoles witin 3 months. We would discuss the specs, the games, the hardware, etc for weeks.

Post it, I like communities

>console slated to be released in march
>reveal it in january

Nintendo is stupid enough that I'm willing to believe this

That is so gimmicky and stupid.

I...want it.

My wackiest bet is that the NX is actually an device you place on a table and it generates some sort of 3D holographic graphics you can interact with using your hands or regular controllers.
I base this on the fact nintendo always, ALWAYS copied milton bradley, and the only thing they didn't got physically copied is the tabletop games.

It's not even four years since Wii U, user.

I just hope the NX has an Animal Crossing game within one year. I've been deprived of Animal Crossing this gen. New Leaf can't beat a console title.

I'm with you, friend.
We'll get through this. Mid-October, buddy, just hold onto the hope.

announcement user 2011

Of course, could just be an angle free 3D screen that only goes down, giving the impression the device is a hole on your table.
This would simplify the interaction by simply using a touch screen and a positional amiibo reader, that use the amiibos as literally the pieces of the tabletop game

Hyrule Warriors, Super Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly World, etc.

It's getting delayed isn't it?

Post launch titles expectations.

>New Super Mario Bros NX
>Pack-In Game Made To Show Off The Consoles Tech
>Nintendogs + Cats + Horses
>Ubisoft Port or Exclusive

That's all I got for me.

The NX was announced in early 2015.

Zelda

>Latest mockup I found on a 6-week-old NeoGAF thread

fuck off

I've bought just about every proper WU game that I cared about physically, and that's sixteen games in total. That's sixteen, across all the years the damn thing has been out.

>November 2015
>We're going to tell you what it is march 2016!
>March 2016
>Fucking nothing
>April 2016
>We're going to tell you what it is around July/August 2016!
>August 2016
>We're going to release it march 2017
>Oh yeah we're not going to tell you what it is and not going to tell you when we'll do say it
It's come to the point where I can't even pretend to care anymore.

>NX is announced
>Is the handheld-console hybrid
>Has backwards-compatibility with the 3DS
>No backwards-compatibility with the Wii U
>None of the Wii U's games other than BotW get ported

It's probably both.
At this point I'm kind of speculating it's two pieces of hardware launched side by side as a brand thing, just using the same OS and playing the same games on either.

they said the very same shit with the Wii U and dropped it like a hot potato

The official wii u announcement with a reveal of what it is was in 2011. Wii U was in development before 2011, by that analogy.

NX first-party launch titles

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Super Smash Bros. for NX just an enhanced port of Wii U
>Pokemon Trozei, the first eShop game
>a new IP by Retro Studios a 2D platformer

Will people care?

Note that he said that before PS4 and Xbone existed. Wii U was more powerful than PS3 and 360 at the time.

digital fashion

They never specified a month we would be hearing about it. They just said "2016".

I want NX to have zero backwards compatibility besides the VC

I'd be surprised if Mario Maker wasn't there at launch or at least launch window to be honest.

And there's bound to be some form of multiplayer minigame collection that shows off the tech.

No

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Mario: Whatever
>Pokemon: Whatever
>Call of Duty: Whatever
>Final Fantasy: Whatever
>Metroid: Whatever
>Bayonetta 3

now people will care

That'll probably be the case. 3DS and Wii U hardware was a dead-end, there's no way to improve on them any more.

NX will most likely be a clean break, too clean for any hardware backwards compatibility.

All I want is a sequel to Nintendo Land.

Yes they did, they said the reveal would be specifically in march 2016 and in april they proceeded that they weren't ready yet.

People would absolutely care, yes, but that's too ambitious for Nintendo. Axe half of that and turn one game into a port of something pre-existing.

List of confirmed NX game
>Zelda BOTW
>DQ XI
>Sonic new project
>Pokemon
>Just Dance

Did I miss anything?

3DS i can see being possible if they're going with the Tegra.
You skip the whole dynarec bullshit by letting the 3DS CPU code run sandboxed on some of the CPUs directly, and use the other CPUs to simulate the 3DS enviroment.

Now WiiU is a no.

DQ X

i think it's somewhere between being curious and being hyped.. an excitement to see what nintendo has been brewing because let's be honest, when sony or microsoft announces new hardware, you don't care much how it looks but rather how good it just runs the games. When it comes to nintendo it's exciting to see how they want to grab my fucking attention and shill me into buying it.

they said they may localize it if enough support shows.

Source

I do this too OP i want to know what it is that is all. I have lost interest in buying it

I'm not buying a ps4/xbone until I see this thing. That's my only reason for anticipation.

First of all, kek

Second, this is a problem I hope the NX fixes when it becomes the hybrid. No more split Windows, all games on one platform and not needing to be pissed when something is for Wii U only or 3DS only

I just really hope this is the direction they are going with

But it bothers me that the 3DS is still getting Pikmin 3DS and Sports Superstats after the NX releases, though they were most likely developed in advance

Zelda
3D Mario game they've been working on since 3D World
Smash NX re-release, with all dlc characters included
Pikmin 4

That'll be the core launch lineup, though Pikmin might be launch window of 1-2 months so it doesn't get outright ignored with everyone just getting Mario and Zelda.

Mario Kart 9 and Retro's game will be the system pushers in Holiday 2017.

They never said Zelda is a launch title, just 2017.

The real problem is that Nintendo is split between console and handheld

And they can't just ignore handheld because it is by far their most successfull and consistent audience

So it tends to get more priority in games

This problem can be solved if they stick with the idea of the Hybrid console replacing the 3DS

They said March 2017, the NX launches March 2017.
The game is probably almost done and could have been released in November or December but was pushed back to be an NX system seller.

Prove it.

Alright you little Mongoloid:

Nintendo: Japanese Company
Wii U's biggest userbase: Japan
3DS's biggest userbase: Japan
Zelda: Japanese
Monster Hunter: Japanese
Yokai Watch: Japanese
Metroid Chibi: Japanese
Dragon Quest Japanese
Nintendo's 3rd Party Developers: Japanese

and you still don't get it do you?

Not him but they said Zelda will launch simultaneously on wii u and nx in march 2017. They never said that the NX would be released march 2017. But still is very likely it will be a launch title.

If anything, the Wii U version of BOTW will be delayed like Twilight Princess GC was. No chance is it releasing on Wii U first if Nintendo cares about money.

No. NX is confirmed March 2017. Zelda is simultaneous release in 2017, not actual month stated.

You only have to check on wednesday, if they don't say shit then there's nothing for a week.

What if it does turn out to just be some kind of slightly outdated android phone?

What will Cred Forums look like then?

>Wii U's biggest userbase: Japan
>Zelda: Japanese
and you dare to call people mongoloid....

>We can't be hyped for a possible speculation of what it could be

If it IS the hybrid

There's good reason to be hyped for possibility

Don't make me talk statistic and probablility shit right now

The thought of a hyrbrid makes me hype, end of story

When did they say it will release March 2017?
Got a source?

>there are people reading this who believe NX won't be delayed until November 17, 2017

Saying it's coming March was a publicity stunt, mainly to appease shareholders. It won't even be revealed this year. Nintendo is too stubborn to let Wii U last less than five full years despite its failures and the lack of games to last until then.

we're talking about % out of total, not raw numbers

beyond good & evil 2 is rumored.

As long it don't actually use android and Open GL ES2.0, would not be bad at all, because the current android devices are crippled the hell and back by those two things.

ubisoft has already seen the console, this was not the case 1 year ago senpai

Not him but

>believing ubisoft's lies
>ever

Isn't nougat shipped with vulkan ?

tell me user, did PS4 or Xone exist in 2011 or 2012?

>You'll wake up one morning
>It'll be a Tuesday
>There will be NX news

This is why I can't leave this stupid fucking site.
If video game news only released on a Monday, I'd be fine.

Pokemon is not a specific title. That's as good as saying Mario is confirmed. Truth is there's no specific Pokemon game that's confirmed.

Yes, and this will uncripple em as soon the vulkan games start to roll in.
But as it stands right now, you never seen an android running a vulkan game, and will most likely be a generational leap.

So if its coming out march, where are people getting this info saying zelda will launch in march?

>3D Mario game they've been working on since 3D World

I'll be genuinely surprised if they did

Miyamoto made it sound like they don't plan a launch release but rather reveal it in the coming E3 3 months after NX releases

Because they stated that it's going to release simultaneously on Wii U and NX

Pikmin 4 as well

Misinformation and assumption.

The song I'm listening to right now works perfectly with this gif

youtube.com/watch?v=kLUthOxfpMo

Just like Persona 5 releasing simultaneously on PS3 and PS4.

Just because something exists somewhere doesn't mean it's finalized and ready to launch soon

Nothing about it said march.

thats coming out on 3DS you fucking idiot

It needs VR Metroid (prime series but more like dark souls) and VR F-zero in the style of webm related.

Then I might buy it.

That's a fucking spinoff title.

>VR
>Dark Souls
(You)

>VR meme
>make Metroid more like dark souls

That's fine, Nintendo doesn't need your business

What game? looks rad.

what game? is it fast racing neo?

>Dark Souls VR
>People getting motion sickness from constantly rolling around.

its also the 4th pikmin game that miyamoto was talking about, and theyre not developing another one. thinking they are because Pikmin for 3ds isnt called pikmin 4 is just delusion
but keep getting your hopes up

Your delusion is going the other way bubby

It is obvious that Nintendo is not even the developers of it. It screams Artoom

Literally who? No one is hyped for this console except nintendrones and even they are startin to lose interest

I feel your pain and frustration user

>literally who?
>names who

user I

I just want them to announce this bullshit already so we can start thinking about the lineup.

Didn't say say Mario maker and splatoon are gonna be ported to the NX?

I think he knows that you dip.

I never heard anything about this

OP here, just got back from work (only a short shift today)

The cycle continues

He's Ruff now

Redout.

Great PC racer.

BG&E is happening, and I think there was something about a version of Resident Evil 7 using cartridges.

nintendo is constipated

>online MP with support for 12 people
>no local multiplayer

>Super rehash Bros
>Zelda: Breath of the wild [DELAYED]
>Just dance NX
>port port port port port
>Rabbid shovel ware

Feels more like it every day

I don't see NSMBNX happening after Mario Maker. I think a NX Maker is more likely.

Are you me? One time I literally dreamed about the NX reveal and right before it was shown on stage I woke up.

I'm not lying.

Kek no wonder your dad left your mom, he didnt want to raise a retard

WHEN WILL THEN BE NOW?

Sounds like something peter molyneux would do. The only thing I care about is if it will be backwards compatible or not.

5 HOURS GET HYPED

>GABBO
>GABBO
>GABBO

>GABBO IS COMING

It's 5 months until the console is supposed to be released. It's fucking bizarre we haven't seen anything about it.

>New Super Mario Bros NX

Why? NSMB is trash.

Uh any germans care to translate the first NX reviewproperly

amazon.de/Nintendo-NX/dp/B01EX3JIY8/

>Last year
>Nothing on Wii U
Only if you have shit tastes. Splatoon, Mario Maker and Xenoblade Chronicles X were all great.
Now this year, I'll agree. Literally nothing but SF0/10 and Color Trash.

>tfw care more about the next xeno game than the nx

Anyone else too smart for the NX?

I care more about the next xeno game than nx or breath of the wild.

Am I smarter than you?

No because I'm the same

Isn't this the exact issue they were addressing with their last restructure and corporate overhaul? I believe so. They've outright said they want new voices creating projects.

who needs local multiplayer?! you have like internet everywhere.

what do we know about it

How can the NX be real if we aren't real?

NX Games are running in 0p and 0 FPS. The selection of games is also really small right now. Regret my purchase!

Well, at least the NX is not cheaply built, in fact, it isn't built at all. It''s air.

>NX Games laufen in 0p bei 0 fps. Die Spieleauswahl ist aktuell auch noch sehr klein. Absoluter Fehlkauf!
>Aber wenigstens ist NX nicht billig verarbeitet, denn NX ist gar nicht verarbeitet. Es ist Luft.

I love my PC. My friends don't exactly love theirs. So when I gather them all together on a semi-weekly basis to play some couch games, it'd be real fucking nice to have support for that.

>"I've heard that some Japanese users who played Xenoblade Chronicles X said they enjoyed a more story-driven type of game. So if we have the opportunity to make another game in the series, I'd like to make another typical JRPG-style game like Xenoblade Chronicles again."

>"The Xenoblade series has always had a different genre for each game, with the previous game being fantasy, and now turning to science fiction. I hope we will be able to continue the series like this, exploring lots of different settings, rather than being confined to a specific genre."

ign.com/articles/2015/12/04/next-xenoblade-would-focus-more-on-story-like-original-game

“Being several years behind others in the development of an HD title and taking into account Monolith Soft’s company size, there are just some thing that we could not achieve, which couldn’t be helped, but in order to move on towards the next step, there was no avoiding this. And that is the truth,” writes Takahashi.

Takahashi concludes by saying that he’d like to use the experience him and Monolith Soft have obtained in the development of Xenoblade Chronicles X in order to make his next title something that is rich in story

siliconera.com/2015/07/06/xenoblade-chronicles-x-director-wants-to-focus-more-on-the-story-for-his-next-game/#OqfqAEMh5Hujq24S.99

>John Titor.

the most recent comment you ding dong.

ah, so there is nothing much besides the fact that we will get it someday?

ANONS...

Imagine... these controllers are probably really cheap to produce, so they may be a "loss leader" type thing where they pack in to a regularly priced game (rather than raising bundle price they take a ~1/2 dollar loss).

Now... these controllers can be collected, traded... "use this obscure feature", or "unlock this weird fishing minigame" in Mario Kart 9 if you have the Breath of The Wild Controller...

MODULAR CONTROLLERS... ARE THE NEW AMIIBO!

nintendokusou.com/tetsuya-takahashi-discusses-xenoblade-x-says-next-game-is-in-development-wants-monolith-soft-to-grow-more

>GamesBeat: Are you already working on your next game?

>Takahashi: Yes, that’s always the case, every time.

Nintendo is the only company that cares about local multiplayer any more.

Plenty of indie games value couch play, you can literally find hundreds of them on Steam. Right now, most of what we play is Drawful, Gang Beasts, Duck Game, and Rocket League.

to add on to this, i think nearly every game will have a "portable" control scheme and let you play with some kind of default controller set up.

Nope, not a time loop, Nintendo is just retarded.

I should've phrased it as "large publisher" as opposed to "company"

Is Orphan of Kos the hardest boss in the collective series?

oops. wrong thread..

Why people care the NX? It's gonna be as dissapointing or more than the WiiU was

It's like you are all battered wives or something

>Uh any germans care to translate the first NX review properly

50% that I would be right man

Wii-U is the best console of the current gen though.

t. someone who owns all three, unlike (You)

Counter point, PS4 is the bst console of this gen

t. someone who also has all two because Xbone is not worth it

Remember project cafe? Can't believe it has been five years since.

>PS4 is the bst console of this gen

It would be a contender if I played weeb games/Uncharted, and if I wasn't disappointed by Bloodborne. I was. But if those games are your thing, then I am glad the system was a worthwhile purchase for you.

>Why do people care about what one of the most beloved and hated companies of all time is going to do next?

I feel sorry for you.

Why? The PS4's exclusives just don't appeal to me very much, there's nothing so strange about that.

If everyone had the same tastes the industry would be pretty stagnate.

>if I played weeb games

I am shocked how you became a Nintendo fan

Weeb =/= Japanese-made

It's more like a style, specifically anime games and games that are deeply influenced by Eastern culture such as perhaps Nioh. Nintendo on the other hand is just what I grew up with, first system was SNES.

>Weeb =/= Japanese-made

I'm pretty sure 99.99% of Cred Forums don't understand the difference.

>Nintendo
>weeb

That's like saying Speed Racer or DBZ is weeb.

Still games like XCX and Splatoon are weeb as fuck wheter you like it or not

sorry, splatoon is not weeb. Even if you don't like it.

so gundam is weeb
mgs5 is weeb

you heard it here folks

>game about little squidgirls/boys complete with japanese school uniforms
>not weeb

Well yeah Gundam is weeb
MGS is westaweeb though

>captain america isn't weeb
>a man frozen in ice who wakes up and wraps himself in a flag with a magic shield to fight aliens.

Imagine some chubby neckbeard trying to use that fishing controller in public supporting the tablet with one hand and awkwardly trying to reel in fish with the other.

>spongeposter
>doesn't know what weeb means
no surprise coming from facebook lowlife.

You seem awfully desperate to avoid the fact that Splatoon is weeb

NO IM NOT YOU SEEM AUFULLY DESPERATE TO SHUCK THE FUCK UP SO WHY DONT YOU GET TO IT

>grasping at straws

god ur all so fucking desperate
here I'll just leak some bits

Its called "Nintendo Vii", but not pronounced "Vee", its literally "Seven" even though its not proper numerals
it looks like the wii u gamepad when its undocked

now shop it with NX is coming

Absolutely disgusting liar. How dare you prey on the innocent hypebearers.

you just got exposed, and now you are down to anime posting. how low can you get?

I would say Sony is more cuck. Remember spyro and crash are both now skylanders! Wooo

What difference would that make?
Give us some context.

>he used a reaction image i dont like so i win

Splatbronies are more easy to trigger than tumblrinas smdh

5 hours and 40 minutes until 9AM Japan time. I really hope it happens this time.

wow, you must really think anime is pretty cool. What's it like living in 2006?

>shitting on anime while defending Splatoon, one of the weebiest game of this gen

You people are worse than /mlp/ as a whole

>caring enough to curate a vast portfolio of smug anime face with which you will always reply in a desperate attempt to have the last word.

The only desperate person here is the one who thinks Splatoon is not a weeb game

The NX hash made me come to terms with how much of a consumerist pig I am. It's just another console. I already have one, and a PC. I can play handheld games on my 3ds. I only know like two games coming out for the thing. I know almost nothing concrete about it, use rumors. It's just a product I'd pay hundreds of dollars for. AND yet I'm ft ring angry they won't show it. Why can't I see it? Why can't you give me something to look at? I just want to know! I'm actually getting offended Nintendo keeps me on a string like this, and yet I have no actually NEED for the thing. I could walk away at any moment! God damn, I didn't realize until now, I really am a sheep.

>so nintendo if you're listening
Oh yah. I'm sure they care about literally who.

Do you even know what weeb means? Cease your shitposting at once and go educate yourself.

expectations are that only trash games will ocme from Neotendo, yes. You have basic reading abilities.

Don't worry, you're not alone. The entire global economy relies on people willing to buy the same made in product that is designed to fail in 6 month, and who plan their new product launches around this schedule.

>Do you even know what weeb means?

Of course I do, games like Splatoon are textbook definition of it

I am.

I wake up every day with a nightmare that I'm going to see the same NO NX NEWS! thread on Cred Forums instead of actual discussion.

AND HERE IT IS

I heard NX is some sort of time travel device.

>You're still talking about this

It is. As you may know, you can only travel to the future. That's why we'll never know what it is, cause it moves forwards in time faster than us.

You're the one who is being stubborn dont blame me

i heard nx is anal dildo

There was a release date leak for 3/04/2017 on Nintendo sites for BOTW amiibos. Amiibos never launch before their respective games do, so it's pretty safe to assume that's both the NX release date and the BOTW release date.

Its not the letters bro its what they represent.

It also makes some sense because they don't want to dehype the few who are left that are going to buy a 3DS or Wii U this Christmas

Only Metroid fans care about Metroid and that's a very small minority.

Metroid deserves better

Samus is actually adult version of roll.

but roll is a robot

Stop killing my head canon user-kun

best post ITT

It was a slow but slippery slope for me, at this point I'd guess 90% of my google searches are "nintendo nx"

(you)

Man I wish I had ultra high res pics of those logos

>Misterious
Really activates your almonds

Run it through waifu2x

If the system is not region-locked like the DS then I will be interested. If not, I will not make another Wii U mistake and wait.

The Japanese are afraid of foreign technology. Bet your ass the NX will be region locked.

Explain fucking Sony system then

Exception, not the rule. On the whole, the Japanese are the most xenophobic race on the planet.

I wouldn't mind this.

This works really well for Apple, and most other tech companies these days.Most announce it, and reveal it, then end the presentation "It will be available (Insert a "today" or "a set time" later in the month). Long gone are the reveal, then waiting a year for hype to die down to launch it. He's right, it's going to be Jan or so, maybe later, and it's going to simmer hype and small announcements of features, games, and exclusive content until launch.It's really marketing 101. Strike while the iron is hot.

>Splatoon, the game where you can play as a cute anime semi-squid little girl/boy
>Splatoon, the game with it's own two idols
>not a weeb game
user, stop lying to yourself

I like nintendo nx. :) I want to play it.

Nintendo's own DS (and GBA as I recall) are regionfree. If it is cartridge-based I would like to see return to form. Sony's PS3, PS4, and Vita are also not region-locked.

It will be interesting to see, because it will solve many complaints about NOA. If it's region-locked, which will not be surprising, then it goes from "interested" to "not-buying at all" for me.

IT'S OVER!

NINTENDO WON...

For the first time in modern gaming journalism, a comapany completely won and recked the whole internet leaking culture.

People can't take it anymore. They are starting to lose their minds. All you fucking spoiled gamers, who are used to getting leaks left and right way before an official anouncement, got fucking rekt. Nintendo, by employing the most successfull anti-leak tactics in the modern video game bussiness, has has, completely and utterly fucked you all in the ass, simply by not letting anything of actual substance leak.

Just accept your defeat and turn off the internet for the next 3 month. That's the only thing you can do. No matter how often you look for new NX news every day, your spoiled, short tempered selfs simply won't get them.