Having so much fun that I'm actually considering getting a wheel for this...

Having so much fun that I'm actually considering getting a wheel for this. What would be the minimum budget for a decent once for PC?

Also, Forza Horizon Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/forza/comments/551v85/to_those_with_stuttering_on_windows_10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw too poor to buy until next friday

Game is perfect with a wheel, I got the thrust matter tmx. 100% force feed back is great. The only thing I hate is how I can't seem to mount the peddles anywhere

Also game is to accurate with a wheel and the mustang. Can't Conner at all

What's going on with the amount of shilling this game is getting here lately? It's not even subtle anymore.

Is the ultimate edition worth it? besides having early memeaccess

I don't see one just buy normal, also SLI doesn't work for this game because it's that shitty universal app bs. One thing I hate

>W10

>mad because a non-ps4 game is getting attention

Get lost sonycuck

pc demo when

Its a great game but the PC port is trash unless you play it at 30FPS

Honestly wouldn't buy it right now unless you're fine with that shit in a racing game

Sonycuck BTFO

the absolute minimum wheel to get is the logitech driving force one with the gran torismo shit on it.

Pc demo now

Don't buy it on PC

The port is a fucking train wreck at the moment with "Performance patches" supposedly rumoured.

If you don't have an i7 6700k clocked at 4.5GHz or more don't even bother.
This is a very CPU intensive game that decrypts the files on the fly therefore stressing the CPU to its max (Namely CPU 0) and providing shit frame rates. Some people have stuttering as well.
What's more is during my testing 4K DSR High runs a lot more better than 1080p ultra.
The port is a joke.

It's not the developers fault though it's Microsofts stupid DRM that fucks over consumers more than anything. In fact if the pirates got a hold of a cracked copy with all files decrypted they would have a better user experience.
It's stupid and there needs to be something done about it.

Why the fuck can't I ever join a multiplayer game? PC here. I've tried everything. It finds games but when I join, it says "joining game" then just goes away and nothing happens. American.

What the fuck are you taking about, I have an i7 3770k at 4.3Ghz 12Gb of ram and 2 970's in SLI

Now granted SLI isn't supported but on high settings I'm getting 45-55 fps on 1080x2560

>not even reaching 60.

Also how's that 20fps treating you when you race around Surfers Paradise on the Main Street.

runs solid 60fps for me at 1080

>i7 6700k

Yeah of course it runs fine for you. Fucking memeing fag We already established it runs gret on that CPU. Not any one elses. So fuck off.

>being this butthurt

why are poorfags so emotional?

>cpu
>ever mattering for vidya
Lmao how dumb are you nigga?

You're an idiot. The encryption isn't to blame, it's been cracked already. I have my files decrypted as well, made no difference.

The game runs poorly if you have shit hardware. My high-end rig can run it quite well.

i5 4690 here

games fucked

cant barely get 30-70fps and it dips even lower for no reason

Loving this game. First racing I've enjoyed besides dirt rally. Runs real nice on the xo too

i have an i5 and a 1070

ive tried it on both ultra and minimum settings @ 1080p and it makes no difference, i will drop from 60-48 frequently

my friend with an i7 6700k @ 4.6 & 1080 gets the exact same issue

suck my dick

yep, dont buy this game right now, ive been playing it since pre order was out and it runs like shit and online is completely fucked with constant disconnects and its laggy as fuck when it actually does it work

wait for patches

Is windows Firewall on? People say you need to have that turned on before you can do any online.

Yeah it's on

>my friend with an i7 6700k @ 4.6 & 1080 gets the exact same issue
How the fuck can a $1500+ system run it this bad

they really fucked up

hopefully microshit get better at ports for their own fucking games.

clearly they didnt test this game at all or their meme drm because nothing people do seems to fix the issues including decrypting the game

How accurate is it mate? Can I pop down to Goodna to get some passion pop for Bazzo from the fuckin bottle-o?

>Have it decrypted

Yeah sure you do faggot.
How did you bypass that DRM?

it doesnt even have fucken bello or coffs

shit game mate facken no vb posters or anything

Can I least get me fuckin commodore out on the road and go for a cruise mate? Piece of shit game if I can't even fuckin hoon out a bit in the woolies parkin lot I tell ya.

it doesnt even have a vn-vx or a facken kingswood coupe

bullshit mate ill facken glass the devs

it doesn't show ausfailia as a commie shithole full of rednecks and abos so it's not accurate at all

This game does something fucked with the CPU where it's maxed out at 100

that one is not compatible dumbass

no idea, the funniest thing is that the fps dips are the exact same whether im running 1080p & fxaa or downscaled 4k and 2x msaa

its just a fucking awful port that is badly in need of patching, modern pc gaming in a nutshell really

you mankind divided had similar issues and never got fixed

I I FOLLOW
I FOLLOW YOU
DEEP SEA BABY

The game is only playable locked at 30fps on a 970 with a i5 6700k.
At least it I can set it to ultra!

>hot Aussie computer voice calls me by my name

i havent tried MD on my new rig but i know for a fact that forza runs much, much worse, especially in the city area where i can go as low as fucking 30fps at 1080p on a 1070

ridiculous

I guess the good news is that everyone is complaining about how the game runs rather than the actual gameplay, right?

lol wjat thats horrible

shame too because the actual game when it works is amazing.

online is still a bit of a laggy mess and i couldnt find any coop players

Still i cant even play the game atm

the game itself is pretty great yeah, tonnes (and i mean TONNES) of content and replayability, great customization - you can create pretty amazing skins for every car - lots of upgrade options for your car, in depth tuning, MASSIVE collections of cars which they all keep adding to (and patch in porsche somewhere down the line)

the handling is a very nice mixture of arcade and simulation, leaning slightly more towards arcade. its deffinately one of the better car games ive played in terms of how the cars handle.

basically, its a car lovers wet dream, now if only they fixed the fucking awful fps drops....

> hot
> Aussie

The game runs well for me except for an occasional hiccup when it's loading a new area. But I just let it select optimal graphics for me (medium) and didn't touch anything.

lol you do realize thats below the xbox one settings which is Very High 4xaa at 30fps right?

This game has the worst optimization

Official T10 devs are on reddit right now trying to get to the bottom of the performance and stuttering issues

reddit.com/r/forza/comments/551v85/to_those_with_stuttering_on_windows_10/

Well I also have an Xbox One I could play it on - I'm guessing it won't do that at 1080p resolution like my computer. But I haven't tried it because my computer is always better.

The minimum imo is one of the Logitech wheels.
Ones that come with pedals, wheel and h shifter
Although I would suggest spending more and getting a Thrustmaster

Also hold off on getting wheels, most of them aren't working well and might be up to a month to get patched

It looks to me like the game has frame-pacing issues (wrong order of frames being displayed) that make it seem stuttery even at 60+fps.

Strangely enough, their 30fps in game cap with the in-game vsync solution gives almost the most perfect frame pacing I've ever seen.

I'm running it at 1440p ultra maxed out with 8xMSAA at 30fps. It seems even if I drop the settings to the lowest, it'll stutter because of the pacing.

But their motion blur is great at blending the frames at 30fps, so I recommend playing at 30fps till the devs offer a fix.

i3-6100
8GB RAM
GTX 1060 6GB

it actually is 1080p native

I guess they focused on the 30fps limit because that was their target on the Xbone, everything above that has been an afterthought

>gameGPU
I swear people only post their benchmarks to shitpost

Runs between medium-high at 1080p dumbass.

Yeah I tried the Apex demo and with my i5-4690k, 2GB 770 and 8GB RAM it was unplayable in some sections.

Your cpu is to blame, because I have a 970 + 6600k 4.4ghz and it runs great at 60fps, everything on high, msaa 4x.

Micro stutter when loading an area, I'm fine with it.
Driving in the forest, between trees etc is also smooth 60, but as soon as I go near a house it drops to 45-50, and it really shows, more than any other game, despite me having a gsync screen, strange.

The msaa used is also pretty fucking bad, even at 4x and 1080p you can see jaggies on car. 8x is even more of an overkill option but I didnt try,

Again, you're a fucking idiot. It's hardly DRM, just simple encryption that a certain special user has access to.

Halo 5 modders "cracked" it in a few hours by injecting a dll into the process and dumping every file. A russian guy did the same thing with Forza.

The basic as hell protection has no bearing on performance. Trust idiots on Cred Forums to listen to reddit.

About $1500.

The port is absolutely horrible due to the encryption.

>Doesn't provide any proof.

Okay bub