CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
BOLVAR'S LAST RESORT.

Legion thread, should DK players just give up on life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vYXMIti8aQw
twitter.com/Methodsco/status/781499703984787456
wow-heroes.com/character/us/Area 52/mauru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is arcane at the top?
i thought that 100>50 cap on quickening fucked them

>Arcane mage outperforms Fire
>Arms warrior outperforms Fury
>Demo warlock outperforms Destro

THEN WHAT IS EVEN THE FUCKING POINT

> playing wow after nost

>ele shaman not rock bottom

doubt.jpg

>mfw realizing im not just shit and am actually playing fury at its full capacity pulling 240k

My first reaction as well. Graph is shit.

Frost is missing

>2016
>people still using frost as anything else than a cheese PVP spec

>a 20% nerf to Barrage and a 5% buff to BW means BM Hunter suddenly do vastly more DPS

Uhhhh, this seems like bullshit.

>Lol ret
Just delete this spec already
most gimped hybrid spec and never gets any love

Ah yes, because Cred Forums is filled with wow players who do Mythic raiding and are on the 75th percentile.

Here you have 75th percentile of Heroic EN numbers. They're more reprensative of Cred Forums in WoW.

>that ret pally that held 800k+ on an encounter
who here champion of light?

really top notch data OP

memory is shit but generally its
>frost till geared
>fire for second tier/raid
>arcane for last
i only remember tbc and part of wotlk
>skipped so much of vanilla i only remember raiding as frost

>tfw tank
>tfw I just have to worry about not dying

Blizzard nowadays tries to make multi DPS spec classes suitable for different situations. Unholy is raids, Frost is Mythics. Same for Affli/Demo and BM/MM.

>trusting WoL at all
raugh

you still get an idea of how a class can perform, or are you pretending specs like ele don't just get auto rejected from groups because their spec cannot do any damage if you have to move at all during the fight, and even if you don't you can barely catch up with other dps

>tfw play as a tank
>tfw it plays like a shitty dps with self-healing
I fucking hate what they did to Blood DK's.

>that DK who pulled a million while the pally cuck gave a measly 400k

> you still get an idea of how a class can perform
When talking about mythic, its not about class performance. It's about player performance.

> auto rejected from groups
yeah you aren't a mythic raider, don't look at mythic figures. There are normal, heroic and LFR figures out. Look at those.

go and play an ele shaman and see how many groups you get into for mythics or normal raiding regardless of your gear and experience

>expecting an average Cred Forumstard to know even the basics of statistics

>Beast mastery in the second spot
Want to know how I know these charts are bullshit?

This post is how i know you weren't around during Wrath

>"wrathbabbies" in the past are now the veterans of WoW because they have 8 years under their belt

really makes you think...

This fucking list is different every fucking thread.

Fuck you and fuck the WoW logs and cucks who only play "top dps" or 'fotm"

I have Warlock and Rogue 110, and every other class 100. I plan to have all my classes 110 before patch 7.1

I raid in a guild that only is doing normal mode, but we have fun with the game, and have 7/7 on farm.

For fucks sake it's like people can't have fun in this game anymore. it's all ME ME ME.

like fuck.

I guess it wasn't a boss encounter

am I at bizzaro Cred Forums where WoW is discussed seriously?

>mfw playing frost dk
>I know that the spec is crappy now and expect the buffs to fix it
>mfw I see these charts again and frost is again on the bottom
is this before or after the buffs?

Cred Forums loves blizzard now

after surprisingly.

they just gutted frost THAT much.

>used to enjoy blood tanking
>7.0 rolls
>enjoy it . but its not the same anymore
its ulduar all over again , difference was i did buy catacylsm unlike legion

What class has the most fun tanking now?
I know druids and warriors are the best but they're so boring

well... at least I still have my pandaren shaman to play as.

ret pally is god tier now. time for everyone to reroll.

Numbers are important because if you want to get invited to mythics and people think your class is shit they will choose another one.

DKs have nice AoE but the worst single target and the worst mobility. So even when they get next to something they still don't do shit.

I don't care though I'm enjoying my DK and have a guild to run mythics with. DKs will get buffed eventually because blizzard wants to bring all dps numbers near each other. Unfortunately that doesn't address mechanical issues such as mobility and ramp up time.

Honestly, it's pretty sad the numbers are this variable when Blizzard had months and months of beta data to analyze.

Sorry I don't have fun playing a spec that I like but do about half the damage that some 3 button hunter retard does. It's called fucking rewarding gameplay.

>>Fuck you and fuck the WoW logs and cucks who only play "top dps" or 'fotm"
>plays rogue and warlock himself

The problems with it go beyond numbers. The artifact weapon ability, the artifact layout, obliterate not doing frost damage, etc. It's the only spec with a fucking passive for the artifact ability and it does almost nothing.

Warlock is notoriously bad. How is he a FOTM fag?

>play spec because it's fun and does good damage
>farm shit for weeks
>whoops let's nerf it into the ground btw we won't nerf Mages, Druids or Hunters just like we did for about 10 years straight lmao bye
>all that grind to get another spec up because nobody wants you now

Great game Blizzcucks. At least raids in FFXIV aren't cleared 12 hours after release.

I think he was implying that the guy is just mad because he plays shitty classes and tries to convince himself that it's still fun to do half the damage all the other guys do.

>At least raids in FFXIV aren't cleared 12 hours after release.

I've yet to see any guilds in FF14 as dedicated as the top WoW guilds.

> Demo being top caster with Fire and Shadow as of today

> play spec because it's fun and does good damage
Except that Fotmcucks aren't content with good damage, they're willing to spend months to have the best damage.

>as dedicated
>EN Mythic cleared by some russian bumblefucks

Yes, for the first time since vanilla

If you play mage, rogue or mage you have no right to call anyone a "fotm fag" because you have no idea how broken and shitty some specs/classes can be

>rogue

Oh you mean the class that was completely forgotten for the entirety of MoP and WoD?

>ilvl 851
>Already cleared EN normal this week.
>EN heroic with a pug is a mess.
>World quests and emissaries only drop shit.
>Mythic + key up to +6.

What do?

yeah they were just random russian farmers who walked into rooms with computers, sat down and cleared mythic en because its just that easy

Also this

In warlocks eyes not being number 1 counts as being bad

Theyre so delusional it's insane

t. Guy who has played DK since cata

>frost mage nowhere to be seen
please don't tell me they somehow manage to be below frost death knight

No, they had luck with legendaries and other drops and THEN walked into rooms with computers, sat down and cleared the gearcheck mythic.

well they should be third by logic
but na . lets make it imbalance and hybrids above pure and completely shit since no utility

I'm glad you are free of WoW and so should you.

Bgs

Brm since it has something to do.

Demo is the biggest clusterfuck of a class I've ever seen. It requires literally tens of addons to be effective because there's too much to track for the normal ui. It can't target switch and all it's abilities have long cast times. If you played Lock you'd know that. Destro is ezy and it's mid pack so it isn't too bad. Affliction does externally poor damage, but is the only spec with pretty good aoe and movement. It also suffers from poor design. Soul effigy for example had big problems when it comes to pet AI.

Stop making mythics raids "the monster of 10 thousand heads".
t. guy who killed Algalon 25 with entire raid average ilvl 219

>WW that high
I call bullshit, they actually have competition.

t. WW Monk

this.
till your eyes bleed

Good.
Honestly I think a person playing a lock today cannot be a good person.
If they get as many years of being shit as they had of being favorited then 6 years and no more locks will exist.

Wait, the new mythic raid was cleared in under a day?

I knew current wowbabbys are really inpatient and cant handle NOT getting all epix and progress immediately but holy shit that's just sad

>be me
>main 843 resto shaman
>small guild isn't doing heroic EN

Should I just start joining pugs?

>do 3 bgs
>30 minutes each
>9 gold
>a couple hundred garrison resources
>5 artifact power (without AK)
lmao what

Do world quest extra bosses spawn on mythic+ runs?

I really want to do these WQs but running shit on heroic is such a pain.

smells like exploit in here

just ask the raid leader
>since you guys are pieces of shit slackers who ain't raiding i can pug?

>enh shamans are not garbage
Is this even wow?

Anyone who claims WoW demands skill instead of time/luck is a retard. I said it back when it released and it's the exact same now.

>843
>wants to do HEROIC en
Nigga you'll be lucky to do normal EN with that ilvl.

>be me
>857 resto shaman
>small guild is doing heroic EN
>I don't want to
>they need healers so I do

Can't wait until my sub runs out and I have an excuse to leave.
I thought this expansion would be fun with things to do but I'm already bored as fuck.

Without knowledge, grinding AP is pointless. It isn't a catchup mechanic, it's a gating mechanic.
Trying to get gear is equally futile since it's all RNG as to the quality you get and doesn't matter what kind of content you run at the end of the day.
Also I have three legendaries but I can only equip one until I wait 2 weeks because of research.

Most of this expansion boils down to "Wait for time to pass rather than trying to progress" which is retarded game design. If not playing the game makes more sense than playing the game you've fucked up majorly.

>you need heroic gear to do heroic

>LFM achievement run, link achievement for invite

>hurr durr hurrrr

You do need to be at least 850 to even have a chance at surviving the mechanics on hero.
855+ is preferred in almost every single case too.

Have fun with dying 30 seconds into a boss fight.

>You do need to be at least 850 to even have a chance at surviving the mechanics on hero.

Pfffhahaha.

My point was that it took 77 days back in the day to take down Nefarian, 133 for Ct'hun, 22 days dor Illidan etc. and the newest one was cleared in less than one day.

Almost as hilarious as kissless virgins

>mfw gear is all 840+
>except 820 gloves
>none will drop in wq
>none in dungeons

FUCK ME

Why the fuck would I die? Are you fucking shit at the game?

>Most of this expansion boils down to "Wait for time to pass rather than trying to progress" which is retarded game design. If not playing the game makes more sense than playing the game you've fucked up majorly.
words of wisdom

blizzard is so obsessed with preventing people from getting caught in a content draught they're going out of control with content staggering and forcing players to grind the little shit they have to do (world quests, mostly) over and over

p-please respond

See this is what I'm talking about, you people are retarded

I'm a DK, my class has been forgotten since Cataclysm

>"buhu i was only THIRD on the damage meter"

When was the last time rogue werent the best melee class? Seriously

>doesn't remember wrath rep farming and dailies

>tfw guild is only 5/7H

Anyone else thinking of hopping here?

>You do need to be at least 850 to even have a chance at surviving the mechanics on hero.

This is different.
Why the fuck would you bother doing a world quest right now when you can wait a week and get double the reward for the same effort?

>I really need that AP though
Nope, the jumps are so large even if you go all out you won't get a level before that week elapses. You're achieving so little from that effort it's completely futile.

I hate the AP system, I thought I would like it but the execution is very bad.

>tfw outlaw rogue already nerfed before I can get him to max level

Why didn't anyone tell me that you had to kill Xavius in the first week to get into groups?!

>implying locks are favorited
>i'll take who are mages and hunters for $500 thanks alex

Because the difference in stats between 843 and 853 is pretty significant?

Not to mention you'll even need flasks and shit just to stay alive sub 855.

When you sign up for a group, does it show your "overall" ilvl or equipped ilvl?

>bg lasts 40 minutes
>win by 100/200/300 points
>x1 egg from the box

>When was the last time rogue werent the best melee class?
they should always be the best class dps-wise
>no pets
>in melee range
>no offspecs
mages should be second only because range and no pets

kill yourself

The AP jumps are pretty doable. Grab some friends, and spam out everyone's mythic keystones. Fuck tonnes of AP from those, especially if you've been keeping up with your knowledge level.

Shows your current ilvl next to your name, one that's in the character panel.

wrath rep farming took what , 1 week full farm mode?

you first piece of shit hybrid

>lets make it so only two classes are viable
>if you want to be top dps, you need to be either one of these
>you shouldn't be able to do top dps with any other class even if you're good

Your autism has triggered me

As a rogue and thereby unbiased, I agree with this

The problem is the same, if you did the same thing next week you'd get significantly more progress.
You reach a point where progression takes too long and you don't have enough knowledge to keep pace.
Knowledge functions as an effective gate rather than a catch up system, and I dislike that a lot.

Being Arms Warrior is suffering.
Once, since like 4 expansions they are top 3 in dmg and get nerfed instantly, while mages and hunters roflcopter as always. At least I'm not DK

Should I just give up in trying to find a guild? I've been trying but all the raiding guilds in my realm seem to be full on healers atm.
Should I just quit and wait for the next tier and try then?

Deus vult, brother.

You find a guild and take a step up from the cesspool.

HURR DURR WHAT'S THE POINT OF DOING EN WHEN NIGHTHOLD DROPS BETTER LOOT? XDD

fucking retard you can farm AP even without AK
theres already people at trait 28-29

They've been in world top ten for three expacs and in top 100 since Ulduar

>class can only be melee-DPS and nothing else
>shouldn't be best DPS
Whats the point then?

>tfw surv hunter main

So, skip getting 30k AP this week, so you can get 35K AP next week? Why not do the 30K this week and the 35K next week for 65K? You're not making logical sense.

I don't quite get your hurr durr thing but I think you're getting the wrong idea.

I'm saying that the system is designed to arbitrarily slow your progress until a set interval of time has elapsed.
I don't like that. It makes me want to play the game less because my effort is devalued. My time feels wasted.

Obviously if you're in a top progression raiding guild you will suffer what you must. If you have autism you mind not mind the grind pushing against you. I do mind it.

How many days did it take to down Karazhan? Or Naxx 25?

Yeah it sucks but arms warrior is one of the few classes I enjoy. I'm just gonna keep playing it and hope for the best.

Because dps should be a skill and a gear question instead of an entitled edgy classroll. Besides, rogues aren't the best at all

prot warrior or prot paladin for 5 man mythics? paladins do more dps right?

>When was the last time rogue werent the best melee class? Seriously
the last 3 expansion when feral druids were?

That's not simcraft. That's the average among the top 25% raiders on live.

sadly, yes

is Arcane that good?

are these pve dps numbers?

because im leveling an arcane nght elf and i thought it was the underdog spec

youtu.be/vYXMIti8aQw

All world firsts 2004-2015 here.

because bosses being bugged/overtuned as shit during vanilla and tbc was rampant because blizzard was even worse at making the game than the average person at playing it
also no LFR or PTR to sneak peek the mechanics, no dungeon journal, no DBM, etc

survival hunter is fun as fuck while leveling
idgaf about being viable because my hunter is an alt on a different server and faction from my main

>Bored already
>Not the game's fault so much as the fact that I'm completely done with games where grind is the main objective
>I bought 6 months of time
>I got promoted to Main Tank of a progression guild
>Now I can't quit easily

Someone put a bullet in the back of my head.

put in a blizzard ticket and ask for a refund of the months you haven't spent yet
as long as you're not past month number 5 they should refund you as if you had bought a 1/3 month sub in the first place

you could control the paste
what now? blizzard basically says to you: now, don't you rush that little content we have now! It has to last quite a while!

Wow, people sure had it a lot harder back then.

Where's affliction?

shut the fuck up, at least you didn't invest your AP grind into it.

>vanish off the face of the earth and cancel your sub
or
>play on a new character and never contact those fuckers(if they don't know you by btag)

you are retarded
im 847 ilvl and ive done 7/7 HC
Just fucking get good

The only timeframe you should care about how long mythic is cleared is how long it takes you. The top guilds will clear anything fast now simply because Blizzard cares more about an encounter being enjoyable to clear versus hard to clear. Otherwise, they wouldn't run it on PTR.

Based on how it's going so far, the majority of people won't clear mythic until at least 7.1, with 3 new bosses, and a few weeks of story after that is when Nighthold will come out.

>tfw arms has been nerfed

Fuck you too blizzard

>be healer
>go in with the mentality that the tank and healer are most important so you don't have to worry about dps if the tank is good
>this is the DPS you get for a mythic

Still cleared it but that was a traumatizing run. I have a newfound respect for good dps now.

>balance still just as mediocre as before
at least im having f-fun

It's the luck of the draw with pugs, especially if you aren't the leader. As long as they are doing what they are supposed to and not fucking up mechanics, I'm fine with carrying shit dps.

>Want to try out brewmaster because DK is absolute shit of a class and i'm not homo enough to make a druid
>Realize they bring absolutely nothing to a raid
Was their only reason for existence in WoD just CM cheesing?

just make a fucking druid already

desu played since early wrath in official.
Today I gave up and went druid.

Druid has 4 specs.
One of them is ALWAYS bound to be OK at the very least.

>Literally using AP bug

that's terrible. I hold an average of 320,000 in heroics, which should translate to 250,000 in mythic dungeons.

I don't understand how people can be this fucking bad.

>Still cleared it
That's the thing though. You don't clear with a bad tank and a bad healer, no matter how good the dps is.

>Brewmemester
All they bring is aoe stun.
And being hard to heal.
They're pretty awful in general desu.

At least WW and MW is OK.

slower then BM by far to level as, as well.

>no matter how good the dps is
You'd be impressed how long you can get as long you get massive dick dps.

Last time I played was in Wotlk, so I don't know too much about WoW right now. I'm just wondering, back in the day performance used to be shit in this game, does the game actually run solid on good hardware nowadays?

Also, how much does a token to play for 1 month cost in gold on average and how long would it take to acquire said amount of gold?

>Artifact ability being on the GCD is working as intended

7.1 better have some solid buffs or this spec is fucked.

So how hard is pugging Heroic Xavius?

>Maining literally most bugged spec

What site are op's graph from?

Class hall gloves + the upgrades, fucker

Instant 840

Warcraftlogs

noxxic

That's not simcraft, that's live you fucker

times change

>be ret
>be ilvl 847
>try to que for mythics, told i lvl is too low

well might as well unsubscribe, ilvl creep to fast for us people who work a 9 to 5

>skipping straight to mythic

The game has always been NEET bait. I find AAA games more satisfying if you're trying to play around gainful employment

>Frost mage is so bad we don't even make the list

Kill me.

Spend a few days and get your holy artifact weapon to decent level (16 is easy) so you can go holy. They'll suck your dick if you're a healer.

You can literally clear mythics at 830. Denying at 847 is basically everything thats wrong with the current game community in a single anecdote

>mythic raiding
>gearcheck

t. some cuck who probably hasn't even touched normal EN

This.
Healer>=Tank(except bdk and brm)>DPS>=BDK/BRM.

there's nothing wrong with BDK unless you're on VH and spawn Anub'esset

no. fuck off back to your 5/7 N guild

is frost DK even fun to play now? They removed so many mechanics with rune change, no more blood plague, no blood tap, no defile/dnd, no proper km proc mechanic
and I think they even have 1.5s gcd now?

more fun than unholy, but the 1.5 second GCD fucked both specs really bad

Noob.

If you pick all the active talents, it's pretty enjoyable. Frostscythe, basically whirlwind for DKs, is really satisfying. Glacial Advance is also pretty neat - spikes of ice coming out of the ground in front of you. Only major letdown is the shocking DPS and really garbage artifact ability - you have swords floating either side of you, but they don't appear to actually do anything.

that's what in getting at, last week i was 840 and was instantly accepted to groups no question

one week later the bar has been raised for some reason even tho ilvls are creeping higher. Keystone runs that require 851+

>not in a guild
>pugging heroic nightmare
Jesus Christ Renferal can go suck a dick. Such an easy boss for any organized group but a clusterfuck of aids if you aren't with 14 buttbuddies on voice coms. It barely does anything and people still fucking die.

I'm getting pretty bored, finding groups is always a matter of "I sure hope this 855 group isn't full of mongoloids", and it always, always is.

It is. Ret paladin's have a damage buff whenever an ally died and for some reason it worked on Nythendra mind controls. Probably fixed soon

because those same groups cleared EM and are now looking for players of "equal skill"

People want to brute force encounters since there's no more guarantee the people you're inviting know how to play. The only way to get a good group is to get a bunch of no life poopsockers that must have cleared it at least 20 times, but even then you have to pray to all the divine powers of this world they didn't get lucky or carried to their retard high ilvl.

EN gear is the new normal I guess. Fuck that noise, already unsubbed. Grinding raids, fearfully trying to appease the achieve/ilvl police isn't fun

>taking an ele shaman

lmao you retard

You can blame the average wow player being too retarded to understand like 3 mechanics per boss.
You can blame Blizzard for making a game with the worst interface and art style in the history of video games that makes it nigh impossible to focus on all aspects of the game for most people.

Of course people want high ilvl and shit, that's the best guarantee they'll get you're not a mouth breathing retard. If you can choose between a 860 autist or a 830 autist, you'll pick the guy with better gear.

>smart enough not to get into guild
>just play casually
>realize it's the same shit as always
>easy to quit when I want to
>had fun for a month
>enough gold to resub anytime I want to
feels not bad, man

But there's no ele shaman in that pic. That's hunter pally pally dh if I have my recount colors right.

BLIZZARD IS GOING TO BUFF FROST DKS MORE RIGHT?!

Is it worth getting into WoW now if I've never played it before?

If WoD is anything to go by, doubtful

Does it bother anyone else that demon hunter is the only class with a 2 word name?

>do normal dungeon
>theres a paladin who tops the meter by far
>notice he uses a potion of hte old war on every boss, a potion that costs 10K a pop
>on a normal dungeon

indeed. my OCD refuses to let me join guilds with two names.

Just quit at this point, You've done all the content for now unless you're some faggot who likes to erp

hand enchants make gathering herbs more bearable

he also probably has rank 3 on it

>tfw frost DK
In my raid group I consistently do more damage than our warlock, but he must be just shit anyways. Feels bad man.

>>smart enough not to get into guild
hahahaha

>Death Knight

>Trusting WOL unless it's your own log to go over what you yourself do
Disco here, people say it's shit, until I mythic +3 them as excheez adding the deeps and healing bitches through stitches, just hit ilvl 849 and did first mythic + fucking eye at 842
Dps trinkets make my healer moist, I am the new bar to outdps or you get to leave the raid

Death Knight

>oh no, it's retarded.jpg

Thats irrelevant
He wasted 50k gold, to top dmg in a NORMAL dungeon

Nah
They will receive super fucking overtuned class trinket once 3rd raid comes and rise to triple dps of everyone tier simply based on that

he has trillions and trillions of gold from wod.
Or it's a retard.

Illidan wasn't over tuned though neither was sunwell

m'uru was

>wow i'm so bad at making gold in the EASIEST expansion to date to make gold in. he should just give me the gold i'll use it better

kys kid

posts ilvls friends
tfw leech

Haven't even seen a good portion of the content this expansion and I've been playing since its release.

>m'uru

Pre nerf was not over tuned though it was just a really DPS intensive fight.

>elemental
How is the feeling when you hit bosses and they laugh at you?

>implying I can even get into groups to see bosses

Debating getting More crit

>elemental
>837
>but has the hidden artifact appearance
laughing_whores.png

Starting to get into raids and I fucking hate it.

>blood elf using draenei gear

>All female
Oh shit numale primetime.

>state of pally cucks
>have DPS so shit that he needs to chug expensive pots to boost his tiny epeen in fucking normal dungeons

>Got to use the hidden artifact skin to unlock the red version
>Autism prevents me from not mogging something with it

It's really easy to get the hidden artifact appearance for ele, you just need to hit artifact rank 4 or something then kill rares in Dalaran sewer. I managed to reach my ilvl doing WQs but I haven't really been able to push it further, especially when the game keeps throwing mastery on all my items and even when I get stuff which is higher ilvl it wouldn't really be an upgrade.

Hey retards with us literally based on one day of mythic

That arcane log is based on ONE (1) person

Its not accurate

>numale
numale yourself out of here you reddit prick

>ask old raiding guild what they needed for legion
>they told me ele

They sure memed me.

>holy
go away
>see group with holy
>leave
holy sucks hard only pala or shaman are viable healers

Why the high fees on Transmogging? This was included as a major features but they increased the cost so I hardly see anyone transmog there gear before.

Before the increase I used to transmog my gear every couple of days Now I don't even bother since one transmog can go up to 1.6k gold.

>I-i-'im-n-nuht a n-nu-nu-nu-male!1
>proceeds to play his "qweeeen" femchar crossplaying and jerking his half an inch microdicklet while mandingo breeds his proud feminist gf

>inb4 numale so anally genocided at the truth he yells projecting

>tfw unholy transformation and gargoyle are still on the GCD

>someone wrote this

It's a gold sink.

nobody's going to waste money mogging gear this early in the expansion when gear can be replaced in less than a few days

pretty sure it's based on item rarity so transmogging artifacts causes a fucking fortune

Gold is piss easy to make. Like 10k a day just playing the fucking game.

yeah try to fit in more you child, maybe one day you'll understand what Cred Forums is about you prick

>LOL I AM SILLY image
>lmao i sure showed him

6/10, you tried too hard

>hybrid specs complaining about being low on damage charts
Lmao
Least you didnt roll a frost mage.

>Gold sink

That wont work tho since hard cores just play for the first few weeks with their millions of gold and drop the game once they clear mythic while casuals who didn't exploit garrisons for millions of gold are broke.

it's alright, I can pretty much do top healing on every boss except the big eye where I'm always dead last

He might have a warrior, I get ten of those a week for free, also they don't sell for shit because nobody ever buys.

Why do fury warriors have to take 30% increased damage to effectively deal much less overall damage than arms?

I love being rejected from all the groups because my damage is so low, I guess I shouldn't complain though!

>I get ten of those a week for free
How?
The chest in the arena?

Yeah, among other potions and runes.

Why does DK get no mobility to deal no damage?

Yeah great, in an expansion where you're forced into a single spec because of artifacts, effectively negating any potential advantage of being a "hybrid class", as if there was one in the first place, considering every class has their own spammable heal and damage reduction anyway

but I top dps charts with my frost dk.

>class identity is completely gone so all that matters is how well you're rated on the dps charts

Who you play with? sub rogues?

if you're not a druid or mage you only get the bad parts of your class fantasy

>blizzard removes the uniqueness of classes "so that every one can feel like they can do things"
>rather than balance things out so classes can actually perform relatively equally some specs are so useless you will be rejected from groups completely leading to people getting rejected harder than some specs were in vanilla
>and the specs which are rejected don't even have anything fun or unique about them any more anyway

thanks blizz

bad players

I got feral and fire who did less damage than me (tank) in mythic+

that skin is sick.

Whats wrong with playing your opposite gender in a fantasy game?

O-oh.

Doesn't make sense, Warlock is less mobile.

>"Unholy DKs are bad"
>World first mythic xavius had 2 unholy DKs in the group

Hmm

>Starting to get into raids and I fucking hate it.

Disclaimer: the last time i was serious about raiding was LK, and barely touched cata
but still you might have a bad guild if you don't like raiding. Getting to a new boss on the raid with my guild was amazing. good leaders. fun member. you could say i had a.... rad squad.

LOL

twitter.com/Methodsco/status/781499703984787456

DKs should be the least mobile class in the game other than warlock, but also deal shit tons of damage and be nigh-unkillable

meanwhile they do fuck all damage, are the squishiest plate class and one of the squishiest melee classes, and still can barely move

>tfw my gear level is the same but I have 8 less crit

I even have crit as he highest stat on most of my stuff and still present on everything else what wizardry is this

>it took just under 18 hours to fully clear the hardest difficulty of modern raiding
Defend this.

how much single target DPS is considered acceptable in normal and heroic EN runs?

why is he so smug when they didn't even get the world first?

>most
I wonder...

PTR testing and Addons.

I'm really not digging my ret paladin at all. should i play my rogue or warrior, or start a new mage or shaman?

>play frost dk
>top 3 dps in the guild and in the 9Xth percentile of ALL DKs
>clearing heroic EN and mythicc+ no problem
bring the player not the class, scrubs :^)
I'd still like some buffs though.

Those two items with 300 crit rating less than optimal must certainly be the cause of an 8 percent difference

This is the only thing he has.

You literally just got a gorillion buffs, and they almost brought you out of poverty tier
You must have some really shit guild though

>Another Survival Hunter

Thought I was the only one.

I had luck with tailoring and got some crit only items, you must have some other stats higher, right?

>be arms warrior for years
>be worst DPS all through WoD
>finally blizz decides to make me great again with 7.0
>6 weeks later
>nerfed, not top DPS anymore
>stat priority basically flipped upside down
>have to re gear
>my whole journey has been a lie

>1.5 second GCD

wtf is this, final fantasy?

>user! BDK is great again, come back
>Ok.
>Nerf
>Nerf
>Nerf
>Finally released
>Btw... Nerf :^)
>Give up and level a warrior like vanilla
>Btw... -10% damage nerf to all tanks, except bdk. He gets a 20% damage nerf.

Yeah the raid seems pretty undertuned. My pretty casual guild has normal on farm and im sure heroic will be on farm for us next week.

I've been leveling mine up and I've been having some fun with it. Just machine gunning Obliterate and Frost Strike for days with my swirling blizzard always up. Now when I hit 110, I don't know how that will go.

who hunter here? feels good to bd top 5

>clearing heroic EN and mythicc+ no problem
I really don't see how this is hard if the players on your guild has coordination and they are competent.

You must be shit as a player if you can't outperform your guild. Enjoy your place in the 75th percentile on your FotM class LMAO.

>>Btw... -10% damage nerf to all tanks, except bdk. He gets a 20% damage nerf.
and a nerf to bone shield despite it already being worse mitigation than a regular shield

He also had a full set of crafted and fully upgraded gear with only crit and haste

Honestly forgot this spec existed. What was blizzard thinking? No one rolls hunter for melee.

Should have made survival fully trap and explosions mode with stealth.

The only reason I picked Survival is because I outright refuse to play MM in its current state.

>tfw all of the 4 button classes are top dps
Is it really worth all of the not fun?

>tfw started tanking in Legion
>never worry about numbers, just about helping healers keep shit running smoothly

After only playing dps since BC, you guys sound like fags.

>>tfw all of the 4 button classes are top dps
that would be...?

>FFXIVs classes are far more complicated with each class averaging almost 40 skills including macros and potions.
>Openers alone can be 25+ buttons.
>Somehow still manages to stay this balanced.
FUCKING HOW?

6 classes (specs?) versus a fuckton of them

Arms has execute, so there's that.

>839 ilevel
>cool, 830+ mythic groups are looking for dps
>say im outlaw spec
>rejected
>rejected
>rejected
>rejected

fun game, blizzturd. If there are classes/specs that aren't even viable then why do they exist in the first place?

>make 50 base spells
>reskin them for each class

Woah we got a balanced game here boys and damn is it complex!

Arcane, Arms, MM

Exactly my point. Unless you are some hardcore world first autist it literally doesn't matter what you play as long as you aren't retarded.

Japanese know how to make good game design. Western game philosophy is literally trash past 2008.

Enjoy your content that got cleared within 48 hours.

Guess the next 9-10 months you'll be sitting on your asses waiting for 4.0 doing your relic grind #8919, not-CT 24man, 2 dungeons, a random fanservice primal, and casual shit done within a day.

t. salt-fag currently raiding through A12S.

kronos 2

You should never let these charts sway you unless the difference is DRASTIC. Odds are that you'll still perform better personally using classes you're used to than constantly switching to FOTM.

MM is at least 5 buttons

It certainly helps that there's way less specs that the FF14 team has to account for. It's not like there's much of any variety in cross class skills, and everything else is static.

>mage back on top

ahh. all is right in the world. don't worry, there's no one ahead of them now, so there won't be any more nerfs

that is until fire and ice start whining to be 2nd and 3rd place

Marked Shot
Barrage
Aimed Shot
Sidewinders

I don't even know if I want to play anymore. Hunter is gay, I need to spend loads of $$$ to transfer to a non-dead server to actually play with people, and I got my mage to 110 and it turns out it still is going to take almost 4 days to get my first level of artifact knowledge. So there goes my entire plan to change main to a monk because I'm going to be so far behind in AK. Such a dumb mechanic.

>unironically playing a blizzard game in the current year

>75th Percentile

So only a few classes at a time should be balanced?
Flavour of the month classes are not a good thing. You should be able to play the classes that you want, not be forced into picking something because it does almost twice as a much damage.

I really hope you're not accusing FFXIV classes of being homogenized.
Half of WoW classes are spam a filler move and keep up one DoT. DPS in Legion hardly have separate archetypes anymore, let alone flavour.

Last time I checked the new mythic WoW raid got cleared in what? 12 hours by some ruskies?
They already said they'd be tuning down Savage this time so it's no surprise that it's been cleared.

>Guess the next 9-10 months you'll be sitting on your asses
Nice try WoWcuck. New expansion is ahead of schedule. We'll probably have it by February or March. That's not even including the content we're getting in 3.5 as well.

>tfw 869 ilvl
It's a good feel

>these charts have different results literally every time every day

Why does anyone put any stock in these?

>still best tanks in the game by a fucking mile
>give up

Why? We're on the top of the world.

no talents or set bonuses makes it easier to balance

Ele got a pretty nice buff on Tuesday. Was pulling the same dps single target as enhance.

>So only a few classes at a time should be balanced?
>Flavour of the month classes are not a good thing. You should be able to play the classes that you want, not be forced into picking something because it does almost twice as a much damage.
no you illiterate retard i'm saying it's a lot easier to balance shit when you only have less shit to balance

The enhance shaman was doing something wrong.

>BDK
>Best tank
Are you a casual?
Don't ask, we both know the answer you retarded filthy casual.

lmao good job fucking no life nerd. good thing I got 869 ilvl at getting pussy you fucking nerd rofl

I was comparing my ele dps to my enhance dps. My enhance set is still lacking some mastery and haste, but before the ele buff my ele dps was at least 30k lower than my enhance dps.

>tfw unholy dk since wrath launch
>usually in top 5 in our hc nightmare raiding group
>slowly falling in dps charts while every other class is getting buffs

>literally the manifestation of mediocrity: the class

They can't nerf us right, they will buff us eventually right, i feel bad seeing all these dps-s getting buffs around me, and unholy just stands there untouched.

Just because it's "difficult" doesn't mean it shouldn't be a fucking priority.
The entire list of FFXIV DPS is over 30% more balanced than Arcane Mage vs Windwalker Monk alone.
The damage difference between the highest and lowest class in FFXIV is just over 5%.
The only thing that could account for WoW being so poorly balanced is laziness. You shouldn't take "it's hard to balance so we won't." As an answer.

Ele wont ever compare to enhance at all provided things are done correctly, and that's just standing still with optimal buttons being pressed, throw in actually having to move and ele falls apart even harder.

Video games are hard.

Nope.
DK is the "We really wish this didn't exist, but we don't hate it enough to actually take time to visibly fuck it over. We just ignore you."

Why do FFXIV fans always come into WoW threads to talk about their game?

pls no bully, I havn't even touched mythic raiding yet, that's tonight

>b-b-b-but FF14 classes are not homo
yes they are, every melee plays the same, they just rename the skills and have different animations, all their rotations are the same
Every caster is the same.

That one guy was just using it to point out how poorly balanced WoW is right now. You don't have to get upset, he's raising a point, not advertising.

200k subs, and they're autismal shitstains that cant contain themselves to their general

inferiority complex

>log in
>previously Mythic guild disbanded over night over petty fucking loot drama of all fucking things

Fuck me. Guess I'll just go Alliance and play with friends.

God dammit man.

thats wow though too thouugh.

Every class has a resource system every class uses the same 3 abilities.

>2016
>Loot drama
The fuck??

People might shit on personal loot but at least it cuts out most loot drama.

You don't understand this guy. He's going to be in this thread all night posting smug anime reaction images to distract himself from the lack of anything to do in FF.

>Unholy was perfectly fine in the middle of the pack
>Make it nearly as bad as frost

What the fuck Blizz? At least Blood hasn't been changed much.

>b-b-b-but wow

Nice deflection kid, but heres the cold hard truth; every spec in wow has a different playstyle.

Whereas every class in FF14 is the exact same shit with a different name.
Every class plays like this
1>2>3>4 wombo combo
juggle 2 dots
juggle 2 selfbuffs
Press your 5 gazillion long CD damage increasing cooldowns because Yoshita cant make interesting abilities

>At least Blood hasn't been changed much.
>the worst tank class doesn't recieve any buffs
>good

I logged in unguilded, whispered another ex guildie, apparently 8 people from the core left after an altercation over Heroic loot distribution, GM flipped his shit, kicked everybody, and is server transferring to just join a progression guild because he's not rebuilding again.

Fucking ridiculous.

unholy was the worst spec that didn't get buffed, so it looks like it got nerfed hard

I saw a guy quit a guild because his second alt didn't get a piece of gear from a heroic HFC alt run
people are fucked

Why the fuck are XIV shills even here
Your shitty game still doesn't even have 10% of the playerbase of WoW
After it's first expansion release it shed like 20% of it's players
The game hasn't even been out for 4 years and it's already declining
If XIV is so amazing why is it failing so hard?

this post is so retarded I don't even know where to begin.
Honestly, I tried like 3 times but every time I started typing I think "Surely he's not that retarded, I don't actually have to point that out, do I?"

This so much. All I said was that WoW is really unbalanced compared to its direct competitors. Do I get any reasonable arguement as to why?
NOPE.
Just shit like.
>Dead game.
>You have an inferiority complex
>You have no content.
>Just let me lie about how FFXIV classes are homogeneous because I want to scare people away from the his game because I heard the name of it and was immediately threatened.
I wish I was able to point out how bad off WoW is right now but the only people left playing are so defensive that they won't hear any of it.

Surv hunter here
Cleared heroic nightmare last week, and think we will casually kill 1-2 myth bosses during this weekend
If you aren't in the world 100 raiding guilds, why the fuck you even care? You can kill shit just fine anyway

I saw these two from front, and wanted to add XIV classes are homogenized because theres no fucking customization, and yes the dps classes are the same. Theres like two or three combo chains, with stupid ass or flank positioning requirement on EVERY melee (Its fine as a gimmick if someone wants to play footsies on a raid boss, but dont force it on all of them) while the comment on every caster being the same is slightly less accurate, but theres only really "two" casters anyway.

Whats laughable is you try and pin wow about keeping up a dot on everything when thats actually far more accurate for xiv.

You are right about the balancing, blizz sucks fucking dick at that and its why i havnt logged in for a few days (that and copious amounts of rng added, makes it feel like they are trying to go some kind of casino addiction route)

as far as content goes, sorry but xiv gets shit on in that department. The biggest reason is simply age though, wow is old. Very old, and has built upon tons of content that, while irrelevant mostly for those who only care to beat the big bad on hardest difficulty, is there for those wanting to collect looks or achievements or what have you.

Holy shit there are people who think Mythic raiding is difficult or inaccessible?

There are people who think mythic+ is hardmode

this is the reason fury warriors should not reroll. I know blizzard is sometimes pants-on-head retarded with their balance, but this 30% increased damage is a blessing.

>logs coming out
>devs can see that fury is indeed not OP and could actually use quite a bit of damage buff
>the 30% increased damage penalty is mentioned
>"well, it doesn't make sense to keep them middle of the pack with such a huge penalty"
>40% buff to everything
wait for it. I was right when I said outlaw was going to get nerfed, tho, ray charles could've seen that one coming.

>Should DK's just give up

Maybe the dps ones. Where my tankbros at?

there are people who find it difficult to step out of the big bad circle and attacking the right mobs yes.

DH will soon be dk 2.0 soon, only lasted a month as a top dog contender with the usual shit before getting nerfed into its place. only fucking used to sell the xpac, then promptly forgotten for the purist classes. (they only show as high as they do because they can pad stupidly well as everything they fucking do cleaves by default)

raid is undertuned, but it was also worked on long before it was released.

I doubt we'll see a repeat with next tier.

Who /nolegendary/ here?

>6% haste
Nice itemization, shitter

What mog you got going? Need better slutmog for my cow

>Openers alone can be 25+ buttons.

And how the fuck is that a good thing?

Are you the kind of person who defends console gaming because a keyboard and mouse are easier to use?

the 50% mastery is worse

jesus christ why

>that and copious amounts of rng added
this is what triggers the shit out of me.
>rng legos like vanilla/tbc except legos here are between dogshit and HUGE
>rng on item "extra" fun stats (such as leech(kinda useless) avoidance (useless as fuc) and speed (>fun)) because fuck you
>rng on item ilevel upgrade because fuck you

So BM hunters are best for PvE, but what about PvP?

thats exactly why I left. I simply logged in, did daily roulette, and if weekly garbage was done, there was pretty much nothing to do because I had the only classes I cared about at max, and crafting was usually just pointless.

there really isnt that much do to in xiv that really affects anything.

The other charts put arms much lower than that.
Fury is on par with ARms, or at least more consistent.

>played at release
>chose summoner as main job
>people told me summoner was shit and I was wasting my time and that I should reroll to dragoon
>ending up quitting 3 months later
>mfw seeing this chart

>Haste under 20%
>Mastery over the default
>that "mog"
>A fucking lego
It's always casuals that get good items.

btw. BDK is second worst tank.

Mastery>Crit>Haste>Vers bro.

To be 100% honest, a lot of big ass gear I've been getting has had pretty bad stats. The only gear I really put my foot down for stats are Rings and Amulets.

What's wrong with 50% mastery? I was at around 57% at one point, but that went down in place of other stats. I make sure all my gems and enchants are full mastery.

They're pretty much equal, but fury is gonna be stronger around 25 points into Artifact

>DK
Forgotten
>Monk
Extra forgotten (at least it can heal too)
>DH
Jee, I guess what will happen.

First thing to get castrated from them? I bet on double jump height.

Which is why I'm glad, since fury is far more fun to play.

It just sort of sucks because relics are hard as balls to get and now my fury weapon is like 40 ilvls behind my arms one.

>Mastery
>Good
How do you enjoy being wrong user?
Serious question.

Haste>Crit>=vers>Aids>Mastery of useless and being removed in one autoattack.

windburst

outlaw is one of the best specs for mythic dungeons you crybaby

>mfw that chart is bullshit
>mfw as shadow priest , to reach that level of perfomance Surrender to madness is required with nearly perfect level of execution.
>aoe is still the most shitty thing ever

Fucking bullshit and you know it, those charts are fucking cancer since they are not really accurrate but everyone relies on them.

Yeah but rogues get stealth, which is insane in pvp.

You're a funny guy.

Mastery always has been and always will be the best stat. I bet you look online for the best stat allocation instead of figuring it out by yourself, don't you?

While I will admit a bit of haste wouldn't be bad to solve a small amount of resource starvation, the amount of mastery I'm rocking has its own perks. But I've grown tired of defending myself with words, why not post your own tank and how high they've gotten in mythics or heroic raiding? I'm rocking +7 mythic and Heroic 3/7 with no raiding guild, 100% pugging.

I've been doing every single daily cache on 3 characters since release, they're all at the lowest 845 ilvl from mythics, and I don't have a legendary on any of them.

>Fights demonhunter
>Demonhunter throws glaive
>Unstealthed with a critical glaive sticking out of his head for 300K damage
>Demon hunter unloads on the rogue
>Rogue dies

Such pvp

>Yeah I'm like, SO MUCH better than ANYONE!!
Higher haste=More runes=More RP=More deathstrike=More survival.

Gotta love shitposters, here a last (you).

Felscale chest and leggings with saurscale gloves and boots.

Both sets have good pieces for a black leather slut.

>What's wrong with 50% mastery?
BDK mastery has been trash since 7.0 dropped

Good job getting carried I guess? Tanks are the most blowhard people I've ever fucking met. They can be complete shitters, and make the healers work harder for their lack of skill and knowledge and still expect thanks.

kys kid

He's a shitposter

Suffering

Can you at least try?

i dont even see why people care about these charts so much

unless you are in a top end guild it doesn't even matter. the only thing that really matters is if you are playing a fucked spec like frost dk or frost mage

All my legendaries are shit and only decent one is shared by all plate classes
Fuck legendaries

>Carried

I usually create the raids with a realistic bottleneck of 850 for invite. I only cherrypick for DPS gates like the Demon Tree where I make sure the DPS are 855.

You guys are funny, scrambling and nipping at my heels because I'm "doing it wrong" while never providing your own accolades and instead making excuses for my own successes based on some vapid in-air estimates to what the "best stats" or "Best tanks" are. Basically you guys are being the "Tier" guys, which is forcing me to be the "Tiers are for queers" guy, because someone rocked up and won an international tournament with fucking Pichu.

There is such thing as individual player input, and with the advent of Weapon talents and gated content, it's very possible to be successful if you dedicate to a specific playstyle outside of the cookie cutter.

In other words, come at me with you doing better, or just stop. You're being stupid.

Using thsoe stats show how stupid you are.

of course people took longer back when attunements were needed, there was way less resources/addons to help, the bosses weren't tested in betas available to players, classes were poorly balanced, you need to get more players together for a full raid,

Fuck, c'thun wasn't even mathematically possible when he was released.

yeah pretty much. oh let me just do this worthless WQ and hope rng sucks my dick and makes it mythic raiding ilvl. or that you can do same effort as some other fag, and theres no longer a reward for effort really. just hope the casino slot machine gives you a bigger payout than the other guy (if one at all)

monk MW and WW are actually in ok spots (WW is actually really good, high enough to kind of contend with the kings, but not so high it gets spotlight for nerf) I think some dev must still love kung fu panda. I cant stand the actual sillyness of the classes animations or class lore/theme of panda (I dont really think its bad, just that I dont really think it fits) a shame since i'd swap mains from my fury war or havoc dh into ww if i didnt have to level from 1, (and be forever stuck time wise behind and shit) fuck that.

marks bruh

my surv hunter friend is emo as fuck (and I kind of am too as a guy with just fury and havoc at 110) over logs, saying most his favorite specs are "unviable" for hc and up.

careful you forgot to mention "muh ogcd" abilities they will try to defend with if you ever mention the 2.5 gcd (and yes it gets reduced with haste you fucks, so does our 1.5 one)

I never understood after going from 2.0 to HW why they added some of the shit they did. Its like they tried to make things more complex just for complexities sake, or added more buttons just because. More buttons complexity does not make. And openers are always just finding the "optimal" way to start putting all your shit on CD asap. see

>Pulling 150k dps at 833 as shadow

is that normal or am i ass? Also what the fuck happened to my tentacles

Go back to /vg/

>XIV classes are homogenized because theres no fucking customization
That kind of stretching what homogeneous means. Sure the class will play the same as the exact same class, no one said otherwise. The difference is the classes don't play the same, sure most of the classes have a DoT but that's abaout as far as the similarities go.
Bard and Machinist have a similar play style but have a completely different style of play and toolset.
BRD can only buff the damage of magic users and can only do so as long as they have mana. They can also Esuna people as an OGCD. Iron jaws and the unique effect of Empyreal Arrow is an amazing skill for adding flavour. They also have access to Second Wind and repelling Shot as defencive moves.
Machinist on the other hand can only buff melee classes effectivly. It's far more focused on CC abilities as it has a stun, a silence, a slow, a bind and a reduce magic/physical damage debuff. It has no defencive abilities or movement skills but is less punishing for having to move due to the ammo system. It can also act as a more reliable battery than Bard because it can place the turret down anywhere and Hypercharge isn't dependent on having Mana. Skills like Wildfire and the turret add a ton of flavour to the class and set it apart from Bard.
The difference between classes like MM Hunter and beast master Hunter is pretty minor I'd imagine.
That's not even cherry picking, I picked those two classes completely randomly.

Keep in mind that this is 75th percentile, there's a fair bit of padding on Adds since SMN has the craziest AOE damage by a county mile.
BLM is preferred over SMN in almost all cases because SMN is punished so much for dying.
SMN has no mana to do spells if you don't have Aetherflow and even if you do have Aether flow you have to use all that mana you just got to resub on your pet.
BLMs just lolblizzard 3 back to full mana.

It does fucking matter since everyone is a fucking wannabe and follows that chart as if it were some sort of deity.

Fucking sick of that shit.

Post armory and proof, I want to be a trve kvlt guildless demigod aryan like you pls!!!

well yeah, i suppose that is true. luckily i play with a guild of friends who all live in the same city so we just do whatever, but a lot of my pug mythic experiences have been pretty cancerous

>join a pug
>two guys won't stop arguing and one guy is losing his shit because this other guy is playing the 'wrong spec'
>constantly shitflinging and damage meter posting

people care about numbers too much

>Play Arms Warrior
>Hate Arms, but don't want to be useless DPS as Fury
>Until recently, was in a good position
>Then came the nerfs
>Lost my raid spot because Arms DPS is shit compared to what it used to be
>Still no god damned legendary yet, despite having played enough to have earned one

Was it so hard to let warriors be GOOD DPS early on in an expansion for once? Fucking Blizzard.

Nigga, like I said to reach those levels of perfomance you need surrender to madness.

Perfectly executed.

With good gear.

So that's normal, shadow is really average, those charts are just fantasy.

>CHEAT DEATH

Demo has great target switching though??

Also I didn't know weakauras was "literally tens of addons"

>Like I said
When was this? At least the class is fun. I shelved my Enhancement shammy for this guy just because of how fucking boring it was.

>saying most his favorite specs are "unviable" for hc and up.
Well, he is wrong
Can you do 230k dps? Then you can clear mythic +6 and higher
Can you do at least 200k dps, then you can clear hc and be ready for mythic
Granted I didn't tried mythic nightmare on this week yet, but doubt that first boosses will require better gear than heroic Xavius

I know you're trolling, but here.
wow-heroes.com/character/us/Area 52/mauru/

Even though I gated the DPS by 855 for Demon Tree, I never killed him. People kept standing in shit. It actually kind of hurts on heroic.

Also finding a better armory was hard. Any suggestions?

>lose my raid spot because of slight nerfs

Either you were performing like absolute shit before the nerfs and they wanted an excuse, or you're raiding with literal faggots.

>IRL friends get me back into WoW
>They're always bitching about no legendaries on Discord
>1 week in I get one for my Resto Druid
>Friend gets buttblasted
>End up fucking off from Druid and play Enhancement Shaman anyways
>He still doesn't have one

I don't even know why there's so much salt behind legendaries, most of them are trash anyways. Do they just do it for the ilvl epeen?

I dont go to vg.

of course classes have some difference in playstyle and toolset. I dont personally play hunter so I cant tell you the differences, but it will not be a big between specs as it will be between classes, thats a fucking given.

Half the things you mention used to be things different classes had in wow, such as unique debuffs or buffs/utility that different classes and specs had. I could go and list some off, but it really doesnt matter because we dont have them anymore. Will XIV still once it gets as old as wow did? who knows.

Im not even sure what you are doing here in the wow thread anyway, aside from pointing out the shitty balance, because yes thats a given.

there are a few classes that are a bit of a jump down number wise compared to the bulk of the classes, but yeah it is not quite as big of a deal as alot make it out to be. Part of the problem is the community though, paying far too much attention to numbers and exaggerating what is good or not, what is viable or not. Can make groups or getting into a guild pretty awful.

>Inscription

Some of their abilities are kinda meh, trinket-worthy, others are good, like a 2-piece set worthy, but a lot of really fucking great, like 4-piece set worthy.

Along with the very realistic fat Item Level increase, Legendaries are worth lusting over.

>Open Mythic+ chest for the week
>Get Legendary Pants
>Go kill Normal Nythendra 20 minutes later
>Get Legendary Ring

Now I need to wait 22 days to be able to wear both.

Heh.

I like Vantus runes.

I know. That's what I was posting. I full clear normal both weeks it was out, and stepped into heroic, which is a bit overtuned for the "cat herding" of pugging heroic and still managed to kill a boss.

Where's yours?

>Muh ez roons
that explains a ton.

sadly the legendary balance is as bad as the class balance. some specs have garbage ones all around, or 1-2 that are fucking amazing performance increases.

they do seem to produce a higher salt level than normal though, that I have noticed. between that and someone else getting a stupidly higher ilvl from RNG and nothing else, it can be disheartening to see someone get so much better shit even if you did better performance wise. people generally like to be rewarded for performing.

>I'm rocking heroic 3/7

Nice deflection tho. I'm not a liar baddie like you, keep going with your epic mastery build you're right and everyone else is wrong.

>3% damage and 1% less damage taken

It's just itemization and efficiency, yo. That's like getting on someone for using a flask or food.

Why are you trolling so hard?

Oh right, my claim of having killed them. Alright I may have stretched the truth a bit, but I HAVE attempted them. Doing it on heroic is hard with 14 other jackoffs, alright?

Still doesn't mean that you haven't posted shit, because you haven't. You have any kills?

>Defiled augment runes are 800g a pop
>Only way to get them is to boost casuals in LFR and LFD

>be liar
>Use shit build
>get btfo
>start tu-quote and moving goalposts

Or be a tank/healer and queue for bags in random heroics.

Get about 1-3 per.

I got burnt out and took a 5 day break. I come back back and no one is willing to take a ilvl 832 into anything.

Been trying to find a guild as well with no luck. Probably going to unsub soon.

>Badmouth superiors on a mongolian shitposting simulator
>Refuse to back up a single claim with accomplishments
>Thinks he's doing anything.

Hey man, if you want to stop, I'm fine with that. I have shit to grind anyway. Even my lies are still probably better than you. You probably haven't even killed Xavius on normal. Loving every Laugh bro.

Yeah, that's what I just said, boosting terribads in dungeons, you can't que with friends and guildies and get the bag

>Superiors
Yeah,btw I'm a mythic raider I've killed xavius on mythic.

WELL I TRIED SO IT COUNTS.
I'm now better than you, I'm warrior prot DPS stacking crit.

>farm legendary on paladin since launch
>get jack shit
>level fresh warrior
>first day of lvl 100 get legendary from wolrd Q
>its fucking sephuz's secret

Alteast I looted the Stormfist on my monk today

Affliction WL not even on chart

>Im not even sure what you are doing here in the wow thread anyway
I came here to point out the shitty balance but then people started saying idiotic things like "FFXIV classes are all homogeneous because they all have a DoT" while saying that I'm being ridiculous for saying that WoW classes are all homogenized.
One post later and you're saying that WoW classes are homogenized and poorly balanced while FFXIV classes are so unique that things like CC specialization is a core concept of a class, something that WoW classes have been almost completely pruned off.
So yeah, the reason I'm still here is because people who don't know what they're talking about have an opinion.

what mod is that

So you're just going to shitpost. I knew you were going to do that. Whatever. I posted myself in this thread knowing full well that you trolls would never be satisfied with anything, but I did it anyway. When you showed up, I almost found it a bit cute, like a puppy barking at a dog. You sure talk big, but haven't backed up even a SINGLE. POINT. That you've made, while I've done nothing but post the facts in the form of my character, itemization, enchants, gems, playstyles, and even accomplishments.

You? You have done nothing. Unless your next post is posting your character, I'm not responding to it, and will default you to nothing but shitposting. Since you will never actually post fact to back up your infantile opinions, I'm going to assume we're done here.

>people who don't know what they're talking about have an opinion.

>Come into WoW thread
>Start talking about XIV
>Fuck off
>Keeps forcing
>People start talking shit about your dying game
>Get mad they don't know every little thing in your game in a WoW thread

Autism

some legendaries give a fuckton of DPS, but the worst thing is that you have more % chance of getting another one if you already looted one legendary

gotta love blizzard glitches

But every class in FF14 is exactly the same though?

You literally cannot deny this. The only 2 classes that play somewhat differently are the healers.

All melee plays the same, all ranged plays the same.

Pro tip fanboi; just because it has a different name and ability, doesnt mean its a different playstyle

Every wow class and spec plays differenly.

An affliction warlock plays differently from demo or destro, an arms warrior plays differenly from fury.

Survival plays completely differently from marksman, which is different from BM

>Get mad they don't know every little thing in your game in a WoW thread
>Try to say the game is bad because X reason.
>"Well actually that isn't an issue in FFXIV, in fact it's a massive issue in WoW"
>U MAD!!!
Really makes me think.

poorly balanced and pruned, yes. homogenized not so much. and the base core combat for the classes of xiv is not quite so free of such claims either (the homogenization anyway). yes there is still flavor and toolkits and whatnot, wow still has some of that too you know.

Go back ti XIVgeneral already, /vg/ shitposting is so boring and don't belong here

yeah, in fact, Yoshi himself said that the classes got the same "rotation buffs to mantain", many classes literally is keeping a buff up while doing a rotation, which can be a little stagnant

but it doesn't matter, Blizzard balance has always been done by monkeys

You should also note how many of them have stuff like the bosses and the difficulty cut out of them.

hey! only ninjas have the mudra system

>B-b-b-but blizzard is worse
>2.5 gcd makes sense, I want to be able to pick my nose inbetween each ability press or read my book

He is as mythic 7/7 as you are 3/7h

>So you're just going to shitpost
Irony

So he/s 1/7 mythic?

I'd like to see that.

I have too much haste. Need more crit.

>blizzardrone so mad that he doesn't even read the full sentence and understand the contextual meaning behind my words

I'm not the guy you were discussing with, just keep sucking delicious blizzard dick, maybe some day you can give handjobs to Holinka

>tfw you used to be in the top 3% of enh sham players when you quit
>seeing the chart
oh yea

So is Assassin better than Outlaw now? In the raids Ive seen they have been pulling out HUGE fucking damage. Is that just because thry dominate bosses better than everyone else? They seem to be worse in dungeons compared to Outlaw

I'm not that guy either, so jokes on you, I can see how mad you are getting by reading all those buzzwords you wrote

For future reference the gcd is a non-issue since you have off-global abilities to fill in the gaps

You're better off criticizing the game for not having any player choice, like talents

More like too much mastery

>yes there is still flavor and toolkits and whatnot,
Every class has a different toolkit. MNKs have Manta which is a 20% to group healing for a small amount of time and have a Blunt resistance reduction which increases the damage that one of the SMN pets do. They can also reduce an enemies INT full time which replaces a Dark Knights debuff so you don't have to replace the PLD/WAR in magic heavy fights.
DRG have Battle Litany which increases the groups crit chance and they also increase piercing damage which increases the amount of damage BRDs and MCH do with all attacks. They also have huge mobility thanks to have 3 gap closing abilities and a backwards jump to escape.
Ninja has a slashing resistance debuff. WARs have the same ability so having a Ninja possibly increases the WARs damage because he doesn't have to change up his rotation just to keep the slashing resistance debuff up. They also have Trick attack that reduces an enemies resistance to all damage for 10 seconds. Goad also restores a teammates TP so they can act as a secondary battery.

>wow still has some of that too you know.
Such as? The only one I can think of is SPriest increasing Warlock damage but I think that was also pruned.
What I'm saying when I point out how WoW classes are homogeneous is that there's no reason to bring a Firemage over a destruction Warlock if one of them is doing more damage. They have no utility. They are the same class.

I play Arcane mage and I really like the cute things Aluneth says to me. Is Shadow Priest's weapon similar?

Fuck off badie. I am 3/7h en pugs only.

Yes. But it's not cute, it's sassy and smug.
It even tries to kill ourselves in Hall of Valor.

I think I'm in love with my weapon

your baits are strong, teach me your ways

>shaman gutted, drop him even though he's my main since Wrath
>decide to level with my rouge
>pick assasination
Feels good. Outlawfags are the worst and subteltyfags should stick to pvp

So what does this chart even represent?

Dps, arena placement, overall utility?
And what's the significance? You expect every class to be identical?

Otherwise let's just have one character that can play all classes simultaneously. Cut out the middle man.

>he plays shamelem

Sassy and smug is fine too. I've been falling in love with Aluneth because all he does is talk about how cool you are.

>My weapon doesn't talk
Oh well, at least I get to drop the moon on people

There's abilities in WoW that is off gcd as well that you want to press whenever you can, like Focused Rage for arms warriors

It feels fucking good to be able to queue as dps again
I may have gotten the hidden skin on my Truthguard, but that can go fuck itself, I love ret too much

It's DPS. Somehow people are assblasted by the class that's been defined as a glass cannon with no raid utility is top DPS most of the time.

>shaman gutted

Eh, mastery=versatility as my second best stat. Mythic Nyth tonight, got 7/7H week one.

first tier raid you fuck
sucks to suck

>People HATED Ret so much in prepatch
>Now people love it
???

the only thing you harp on about despite buzzwords is simple buffs or debuffs mainly, yes, those got pruned specifically because as they tried to get raids more accessible, they wanted to "bring the player, not the class" which clearly is a design decision you do not like.

Warrior used to have sunder armor, rogues had expose armor, a % debuff for armor. Warrior used to have demo shout, which was a flat attack power reduction for melee white hits (I dont remember how it changed before it got pruned). Thunderclap used to slow melee attack speed, also for warrior. Druids used to have feral faerie fire, which also used to fulfill the -armor debuff slot. Warriors used to have battle and commanding shouts as buffs for attack power or stamina (hunters trueshot aura would be the same for AP, preists power word fort would count for stamina).

I could go on and on as there used to be tons of this shit, but it was pruned in favor of bring the player not the class. If you prefer xiv because it uses the old system of buffs and debuffs that prioritizes class comp over player skill, that is your decision but one is not flat out superior to the other because of it, like you seem to be suggesting.

I can bring my friends regardless of class to have fun in dungeons and raids without worrying about such problems. That is a result of the design decision mentioned earlier.

>A plate wearer is as fragile than a glass canon with none of the damage

Thanks Blizzard.

>frost dks get buffed
Still at the bottom, lmao

Sounds about right. I haven't played since Cata buts it's shit like this that doesn't help.

>remove mana tide for no reason at all
>keep Hymn of Hope even though Mana Tide had way more spec identity and history

>MM is fucking miserable to play
>Try BM, it's fun as fuck
>Can't respec because of AP

Why is this shit not shared between specs, what a fucking terrible idea

WHO /nolegendary/ HERE???

Tfw no 2hander enhance support but sure we'll give hunters a melee spec

>bdk get angry at new ds
>cm comes and tells them to fuck off

>BM, it's fun as fuck
3 buttons and waiting around for procs is fun as fuck? No wonder hunter class design is garbage

Plate has actual raid utility though.

Unless you're DK, then you're "tanky"

I still don't understand how Blizzard can't get everyone within 10% of each other.

PvP is much harder to balance, but the game has been out over 10 years. Shit should be a lot better.

Something about at least managing beasts and a few shots appeals to me a lot more than fucking machine gun bows and snakes flying all over the fucking place, MM is shit

Pretty sure Blizzard removed all mana restoring CDs because they were pretty boring since you just used them on CD
The new incarnations of Hymn of Hope and Innervate are fine because they let you cast for free for 10 seconds so you actually have to think when to use them and stuff

Holy shit. Wasn't til seeing a screenshot like this that made me realize how much wow looks like a generic mobile game.

You mean they couldn't have also reworked mana tide in the same way?????????????

is fishing worth it?

I was specifically talking Fury because of that 30% damage taken increase. Who wants that with such low reward?

Hmmm?

>Main is an Orc BDK
>Only level capped alt is a 110 Dwarf Arms Warrior
>None of my friends play alliance
>My Alliance guild is trash while my horde guild is filled with bros
>DKs are shit
>Second highest horde alt is a Tauren Pally at lvl 90

Just fuck my shit up senpai, if I want to level an alt what should I level? Are Prot Pallys good at all? What about Holy?

I don't mind tanking, tanking as Blood is especially fun for whatever reason (though BS should mitigate 20% and not 16% damage). But healing seems boring as fuck.

My Holy Paladin has almost 45% Mastery

It just keep getting these really good Crit/Mastery combos I can't ignore.

Looted the stormfist today

So glad i never have to do that retarded withered scenario again

Oh wow, having shit utility totems as talents totally makes up for
>no earth shield
>no water shield
>no greater heal
>no mana tide totem
>no earthliving weapon
>unleash life is a fucking talent
>no conductivity
>no zero cooldown riptide
At least they let us keep resurgence so we can just stack crit forever or be OOM :^)

Post UIs. I'm gonna redo mine and need ideas.

>One, single, arcane.

Why are all these fuckers hiding their parses?

Really not looking forward to all the shit you gotta do at 110 for my alts..

>they wanted to "bring the player, not the class" which clearly is a design decision you do not like.
It's actually kind of funny you'd say that because I started out my time in this thread arguing FOR "bring the player not the class". If you look at you'll see that every single FFXIV class is viabale in raids. You can have just about any comp and still be able to clear content despite how many interactions the classes have with each other and how different they are from each other.
The lowest DPS and the highest DPS in FFXIV have a smaller margarine of DPS than the number one and number two spec in WoW. In fact the difference in numbers is over 30% higher between the 2 WoW specs.
What I'm saying is that despite WoW using "bring the player not the class" as an excuse for pruning there is no implementation of "bring the player not the class".
Meanwhile FFXIV has so many unique toolkits all while staying balanced enough that it doesn't force you to choose one spec over another, you can play what you enjoy.

Shaman already have tons unique of utility. There's nothing wrong with letting druids and priests have some too.

I want a fun pvp melee class. What should I go? Was thinking rogue or DH

FFXIV is a literal ded game, why would anyone even bother min-maxing

You should move to a bigger server.

>withered training
>withered decide to jump backwards into a pack of enemies and pull the whole room
>withered decide to jump off a ledge into a huge room and pull every enemy and then run away

FUCK THIS GAME

Bigger servers struggle on healers.

I haven't played either of those classes but I'd assume DH is top tier fun in PvP due to their ridiculous amount of mobility. And if you play the tanking spec (Vengeance right?) they get some solid self heals which can improve survivability by quite a lot.

Anything leather for PvP, don't even bother with anything with another armor class.

>no earth shield
Thanks for confirming you don't play shaman right away
Fuck off retard

>tfw we will never have the mace stun masterrace Arms warriors ever again

Man BC arenas were so broken and fun.

this

thats because, as others have POINTED OUT ALREADY, there is a ton less to balance in xiv. dps at its core in xiv plays all rather similarly compared to wow dps specs, along with having actual customization options that greatly influence on top of that, ON TOP of set bonuses and legendaries now, and trinkets that can all have a big impact on numbers. Oh, and secondary stats actually matter a ton more as well.

its not hard to be better balanced when there is so fewer factors and the basic root equation is so similar.

and sorry, but the community makes the pick what you enjoy just as null for both games. people wanting certain classes for buffs/debuffs will happen in xiv, or wanting less loot competition. in wow its due to the balancing (or wanting ranged/melee, and that is also present in xiv.)

min-maxing in that game also doesnt do much, because theres fewer gear in general and the secondary stats for as long as i played was ALMOST always (not always before the 1 xiv guy tries to bite my head off) ignored in favor of a higher ilvl (usually 10, sometimes 5, but you might have to MATH if you went from best to worst secondaries on a 5)

Young reddit trash has made its mark here. There's no escape from the normalfag menace.

The only unique part of their utility is windrush which all specs get and spirit link, the rest are garbage and compete with better talents. Every healer has a big healing CD.

When "class fantasy" is a key part of your xpac marketing but you remove one of the most identifying abilities from a spec you have isssues.

>yfw you chose rogue as your main
you can never go wrong

Except for the fact that both Assa and outlaw are good. You kind of have to spend artifact points leveling both weapons. Right now Assa is extremely superior to Outlaw on Raid bosses.

Demo is a pure ST spec, the moment you have to stop casting to move your DPS goes to absolute shit. The guts in mythic with high deno parses are cheesing the fuck out of them.

As soon as Blizzard actually tries.

>make a class about healing and absorbing
>remove all damage mitigation and absorbing.
What did they think would happen?

Youre clearly the one who hasnt played. Its not in the game anymore, friend

man, I dislike the change of death strike to RP. Made me go back to warrior (on top of masterfrost getting killed, 2h playstyle forced on us, and then forced DW (I used dw anyway though) and the usual problems which blizz gives no fucks about. And then unholy I never liked having to deal with the ghoul, and new one just feels like popping zits and nothing felt impactful on unholy.

A shame since I like the class lore and theme, better than lmao vrykuls (odyn is cool though)

Pally is in a pretty ok spot it seems. They get their dick sicked by blizz "class fantasy" wise.

>there is a ton less to balance in xiv.
So since it's more work to balance a class you're alright with the classes not being balanced at all? You're alright with groups demanding Arcane mages and laughing at any DKs that apply to a group just because the game is harder to balance?
Sure the top raiding groups will want a certain composition of DPS but even the worst combination of DPS is still viable in content. What if you walked into to mythic with 15 frost DKs tomorrow? Would you have any chance of clearing? What if you brought in 5 frost DKs? Still no. Even 2 frost DKs would gimp a group out of completing a first week clear.
There's nothing that prevents you from putting together a triple melee comp with a BRD in FFXIV and clearing content.
The balance of WoW will prevent you from even being able to play certain classes.
It's not a fair comparison.

p sure its an honor talent duder

This is why I never take Cred Forums WoW threads seriously. Nobody knows what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to this game.