Is it good Cred Forums?

Is it good Cred Forums?

It's ok.

The PC port is broken.

It's wonderfully terrible.

I liked it up to chapter nine. Keeps crashing after that though.

It's one one the best worst games ever made
Isn't that right, Zach?

Yes, and not the "it's so bad it's good" meme that people push so hard.

Buy the PC version, use DPfix.

It's so good and so broken that I had to - but was willing to - play it on two separate PCs because it was impossible to finish on either single one because of crashing.

Watch Twin Peaks first though.

It's great but it's a technical mess.

I played DP at the same time as watching TP. Was great to switch between them and see references from one in the other.

>bugs
>horrible gameplay
>hit detection is early 3D shit
>boring levels with nothing to do
>LOL SO RANDUM XD

It's typical neo-Cred Forums contrarian bandwagon jumping garbage. This is why I can't take you guys seriously when you cry about bugs or gameplay in newer games.

It's your typical russian shovelware when it comes to the gameplay (even Vivisector is more enjoyable). But since it totally rips off Lynch's work, people are dickriding it hard.

Only liked it cause of the driving and differing itineraries of various characters.

D4 got a resounding meh from me as an on-rails experience.

The 'so bad it's good' opinion has existed since it came out. It has absolutely nothing to do with contrary opinion.
In fact, that opinion is the norm.
If you think it's total shit then you're the contrarian fuckwit.

I keep seing that damn cat suit for Emily, is it real?

I really couldn't get into it at all. I can see why people like it, but the Twin Peaks homage stuff is too hamfisted. Plus the game is so fucking buggy it killed any fun I was trying to have.

Rather just watch Fire Walk With Me again desu than try another go at DP.

>Fire Walk With Me
Yeah, found the contrarian hipster faggot in this thread. Everyone point and laugh please.

yes the game has to remind you it was made by uguu kawaii moeshit creator

Are you implying FWWM isn't the best horror movie of all time you fucking degenerate?

Best worst game.

Just ignore him. Probably one of those retards that likes the fucking Ben Horne playing confederate soldier arc.

People like it ironically, it's terrible and buggy.

>i'm no dirty normie casual, i'm a freethinker!
>better pretend i like this game that other spergs all tell me to like

Enjoy the shit ride on your bandwagon, contrarians. Meanwhile the rest of us are enjoying fun games, getting cut, and being waist deep in pussy.

Horrible action gameplay, everything else is awesome. Play it faggot

>russian
?

the worst PC port in the existence

one of the few modern games people will still be talking about and recommending 20-30 years from now

isn't it just a big Twin Peaks fanwank though?

You are none of those things.
Twin Peaks? You mean that show that totally ripped off Deadly Premonition?

>Parroting Cred Forums on a game you haven't even played

I really shouldn't be surprised.

>waaah waaaah! muh lynch directed episodes!

Fuck off faggot, Mark Frost made that show. Lynch is a fucking hack for nu-male hipsters such as your faggot self.

best soundtrack

Ummm uhh no idea what that is. Swery has definitely never heard of that either. You must be imagining things.

It's absolute garbage.
Didn't you see GG play it?