Is creativity a feminine trait?

Is creativity a feminine trait?

No. Do you have more like this?

no, creation is a human trait

more like what?

image or questions?
Here's another one, then:

If you have an extremely masculine personality, then get publicly humiliated, and your ego can't take it so you become feminine and identify with being an empathetic person now: What were you all along? Can you go back?

No, everything women have taken under their wing as theres was invented by men
>makeup
>wigs
>boots and highheels

And now because women don't like hard, thinking jobs they thinks they can suddenly take over, animation, video games and films.

Because of this all these western industries are dying and pumping out either propaganda or bs that has no actual i don't really know how to put it but, 'human spirit'

Everything feels hollow and lifeless as soon as most women put that hand on it which is ironic since there the ones who brings life into the world.

on shit, when you said feminine i thought you refered to women ehahehe

What's up with your walls, dude?

that's not you

That reminds me of Cosmo really.
But if your personality caved in from such a thing then you were just a house of cards waiting for a breeze.
Of course, you can go back but it'd be extremely hard to build yourself back up if you don't change yourself for the better. The question, is are you willing to go back?
Cute, clean up that wall and room though.

Who gives a fuck
Post more eva art

lmao kill yourself

wtf is with that wall

whats up with your wallpaper is it peeling or something? if it is you should think about fixing it mold and other gross things can build up back there.

i want to facefuck that robot

It's ok, Misato.

look at all the scientific and mathematic breakthroughs, literary masterpieces and other significant contributions to society throughout history

now compare the ratio of men involved in those compared to women

theres your answer

mutilating yourself doesn't make you a woman

sorry dude

Cosmo?

I think the high masculine identity was always to mask a fragile ego.

I'm not sure what the state of my ego or identity are right now, but I feel like I'm close to some kind of revelation.

Anti-SJWs want their own games in order to counter what they see as a tidal wave of "SJW agenda pushing games", which is fine, but it's funny that none of them ever have a point beyond LOL U MAD?? U MAD?? U TRIGGERED?? xD

I'd be interested to see an anti-SJW game made which actually had some merit beyond appearing to be nothing more than babby's first edge from Newgrounds circa 2002.

Just more proof that conservatives can cry about liberals ruining their media all they want, but liberals are more likely to be creative, simple as that. Just like how men are more likely to become coders and such. When conservatives cry about a lack of representation they are literally just as bad as the women crying about a lack of representation. It's not happening because of dark shadowy forces and agendas, it's just the nature of things.

all animals have it

For some people, masks are all they have. Just try to be true to yourself. Take care of yourself, user. Hope you figure out what you need to.

This pic was taken when I just moved in there, it's decent now.
>
y-you too
See above
See above
Hormone replacement therapy did make me pretty girly tho dude ;-)

Show booty

>just moved
You're excused but also this

>Anti-SJWs want their own games in order to counter what they see as a tidal wave of "SJW agenda pushing games", which is fine, but it's funny that none of them ever have a point beyond LOL U MAD?? U MAD?? U TRIGGERED?? xD
This is true, Anti-SJWs and SJWs are literally the same when it comes to tactics.
>I'd be interested to see an anti-SJW game made which actually had some merit beyond appearing to be nothing more than babby's first edge from Newgrounds circa 2002.
I believe Anti-SJWs could make a good game. It just didn't happen yet.

girls, on Cred Forums? this can't be!

>a woman turned me down once REEEEE: the post

actually im a faggot

Thank you, user. I wish you the best also.

name 1 (one) good invention, creation, or piece of art done by a woman without any input from a man

I'll be waiting

Self-expression is feminine.

Pss, that really fucking easy man, I can name about... umm... well, t-there has to be one at least! I'm sure!

Women created science fiction and programming
but i know you'll bullshit your way around this.