How the fuck am I supposed to beat this fucking cunt?

How the fuck am I supposed to beat this fucking cunt?

>rush combo
>he fucking counters and knocks you down

>parry
>he fucking grabs you and knocks you down

>dodge his attacks
>he fucking dodges back around you and then knocks you down

Fuck this weebshit game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsJfLKtGlfw
youtube.com/watch?v=oETrHqRDr7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=opi3U6eZj78&index=36&list=PL_QtSMEGimbwT3-x_2Stav-QHi1C-Vj_J
pastebin.com/a5AspRJj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Yakuza combat
Punch towards random walls. The enemy will eventually appear and ragdoll.

It also works the opposite. Face opponent like a man. Somehow you are not allowed to attack, and he is hitting you in the back.

Seems like a l2p issue.

grab into throws then combo
try to build into your heat move as quickly as possible, while denying him the chance to do so

Back in my days, people weren't complaining because they were shit at video games. They were just improving themselves.

Today, just say the game and the devs are shit.

Fuck these kids.

It don't work. Fuck this game I'm out.

Shut the fuck up loser, I'm playing for 12 years right now, and play competitive on many games like Street Fighters or Call of, and I'm at a pretty good rank. Get the fuck off virgin, leave your mom's basement asshole.

Holy shit that salt. Is that you OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=CsJfLKtGlfw

>getting this mad because Kiryu is taunting you

Casual

>fighting the main protagonist of Yakuza
>wonder why it's hard

you dont, he see's how hopeless you are, little manlette, and gives you a pitty win with a slick wwe like fake out.
then when your celebrating your "win" he goes a fucks all the women in the city as a congratulations for letting the retarded make a wish foundation kid think he could actually win against him.

Kakatte koi, motherfucker.

git gud

No, I don't know who this
faggot is.

I beat him but the only way to do it was with shitter strats, ignoring the whole parry, dodge and counter attack system. Just punching a few times, running away rinse repeat. Pretty lame for a boss fight.

Are shit fights like that common in Yakuza?

It's the hardest fight in the Yakuza 4 story, especially since you don't have enough healing items at that point.

Try unlocking a move that will help you, maybe a dodge + counter type of move or something like that. I remember having enough upgrade points to learn one thing or two at the start of the fight, but I can't be specific right now. It's been years.

>tfw trying to Breaktrought against the old man and his grandson.
That's some real fucking rape, i never felt so ass-blasted so much.

If you're a faggot.

>Just punching a few times, running away rinse repeat

You're just playing like a shitter, and obviously don't know shit about Kiryu's fighting style.

This is the most tryhard argumentation I'v never seen on Cred Forums. Holy shit.

>strats

what a faggot

Hahaha XD

>not just hyper armoring through the fight

Kill yourself DSP.

You do understand that OP is talking about the Saejima vs Kiryu fight, right? You don't use Kiryu in that fight.

>Pretty lame for a boss fight.
Yeah maybe if you suck and have to use that shitter strat.

I beat Kiryu on EX-HARD without much issue.

Obviously what I meant is he can't read Kiryu for shit.

Reading comprehension.

>hates one of the best boss fights in video games because he's terrible

Wait, you could parry with Saejima?

>Not properly using Saejima's charge moves.
>Not knowing how Kiryu works by now
>Being a general shitter.

Question. How did you even get past Lau in Y1? or the entire last chapter in Y2?

>implying he played those

You raise a good point. Ah well. Guess OP should end himself then. Y3 is a cakewalk compared to Y1 & Y2.

>That final battle.
youtube.com/watch?v=oETrHqRDr7Y

OP probably got this game "free" off PS plus and is finally playing it.

Hope you enjoy Majima and the final boss fights, OP.

>best boss fight
>literally punching someone a few times and running away because he counters literally every move you have
>now I fucking hate kiryu when I'm suppose to like him
>the whole fight was just two fucking gooks getting hard over "muh honor"

>there will never be a final boss as good as Ryuji

The finale of Y3 was pretty great. Just felt that the story was a bit more wonky in this game.

>BURAKKU MONDEY

Y3 is probably the hardest Yakuza in the west. The only one that comes close is Y1 with mobs enemies during boss battles and broken lock on.

I was in absolute despair and anger at the true end of it all. Such a feeling was absolutely fantastic. Just the amount of jingweon mooks, Men in black, 2 boss fights, then Ryuji again.

>literally punching someone a few times and running away because he counters literally every move you have
Jesus Christ, nigga, learn to adapt.

Kiryu is tough, but fair.

This is neo-Cred Forums..

What would make it so much harder then though. Just wondering out of interest.

kys phone poster

How the fuck would I adapt? I want to play like those Asian fucks who do hektik combos but I don't fucking get how.

Enemies being the most defensive in the series. I'll be honest, it was the only game where random encounters could give me trouble when I went recklessly.

Mate, even on EX-Hard all I do is hyper armor through all his shit. How bad are you at video games, child?

You are so fucking stupid.

Didn't the game give you enough guard break options & grab/throw options though? Or even running attacks/heat moves?

You try different things in combat.
Just running up to the boss and punching him clearly isn't working, so what should you try instead?

Dodge, wait for openings
Don't expect the enemy to just sit there and take hits.

>How the fuck would I adapt?

Well, the hardest in Yakuza case doesn't mean much. Unless it's Breakthrough in Y5, that was pure bullshit.

OP is the kind of faggot who would pre-order Mafia III, and call Yakuza shit because he's terrible at video games. I bet the faggot started with 4 too.

That's the thing though. If I tried to dodge him he would always dodge away or dodge around the back of me and attack. If I block he grabs me and takes off a huge chunk of health. The charge attacks would just do nothing, he'd attack as I'm charging up. Then he goes into red heat mode and there's nowt you can do other than just letting him smash your face into the ground so the heat clears away.

Havent gotten to that yet. Nearly done with tanimura's part in Y4 now. Quite enjoying these other characters you get to play.

OP you're pitiful.

> tfw still no 1 & 2 release on PS4
> tfw had to start with 3
> tfw knowing the general plot for 1/2 is nice, but it isnt the same

It hurts.

>not bringing an explosive shotgun to a fistfight

>Y3
>hardest

i just finished it last week, and is by far the easiest of the first 3 games

Didn't even level anything past lvl 6, and just spammed the same combo that had a guard break move over and over.

Meanwhile Y1 & 2 had me redoing entire boss fights over and over. Yakuza 2 in particular almost made me wanna restart the entire game when i thought i just couldn't git gud enough for the last chapter.

Emulate them?

Screencapping for future threads. Had a good laugh.

Hey OP, how's it feel to know you're worse than DSP?

youtube.com/watch?v=opi3U6eZj78&index=36&list=PL_QtSMEGimbwT3-x_2Stav-QHi1C-Vj_J

Is this from Y6? I always wanted the option to get rid of Kiryu's white jacket.

People who didn't deserve what happened to them.

And that's why you wait for openings in his attacks.

You can wipe the floor with Kiryu in seconds if time your attacks correctly and use charge attacks.

Again, if something isn't working, then try something else.

That's how you adapt.

Hope you like bosses going into heat mode though, cause everyone has that shit.

yeah it is

>Y3 finale
>good

-no urgency
-nothing at stake
-no real connection to kiryuu
-only meet for the first time at the roof, and the player has seen him in plenty of stupid cutscenes

That image
STUPID OLD FUCK

Literally a retarded underage fratboy

He deserved it for being in such a bad game.

lmao, calm down, kid.

Fair enough. The connection with him wasn't really there. But still. Was pretty allright.

>hasn't played the best game in the series(Y2)

emulate them

>download PCSX2
>download Y1/2 iso
>play the fucking games

too stupid to own a competent computer?

>buy a PS2
>buy both games online

no money?

get a mcjob

Would 0 or 6 be an okay place to start with Yakuza?

Haven't played any of them before.

Start with 1.

Or just soft mod a fat PS2 since it's easy as shit.

see
good god, if you fucks had a competent computer

the amount of amazing games you can play for free is fucking staggering

also try to get a hold of a PS3 if you don't have one already

and make and effort to play the PS3 titles

3 is physical only

4/5 can be downloaded

you have till january

See this is what happens if some of those fucks suggest to people to start with Yakuza 4

pastebin.com/a5AspRJj

My cousin started with 4 and only lost to Kiryu once.

Isn't Kiru basically top tier stats within Yakuza?

That is to say, highest strength, highest speed, highest skill, etc.

I meant mainly from a narrative perspective.

I understand there's continuity of characters, but will I just be plain fucking lost if I start with 0 or 6?

F

With 6 yes, with Zero you'll be okay because it's a prequel. But you'll miss a lot of details.

square, square, square, hold triangle, triangle triangle

yes, you will be lost unless you watch the Yakuza synopsis that will be included in the games

0 is built on the insane relationship Kiryuu has with Majima that has spanned 5 fucking games

so now you can see both characters in their youth, with majima looking dapper af

but why bother waiting till january if you are interested in the series?

1 & 2 can be emulated for free.

3 is the weakest title in the series and can literally be skipped entirely if you don't want to pay for the rising prices for these games.

4 and 5 can be downloaded cheap for PS3

>I always wanted the option to get rid of Kiryu's white jacket.

HEARD YOU TALKING MAD SHIT LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.

>weakest

please.

It is. The new writer ruined it, and having Kiryu crying like a little girl was just retarded.

>youtube.com/watch?v=opi3U6eZj78&index=36&list=PL_QtSMEGimbwT3-x_2Stav-QHi1C-Vj_J

Literally the OP.

Yes, having Kiryu cry was fine, it was to tell you that Kiryu has had enough of losing ppl he holds dear to him and the death of Rikiya was the boiling point

nothing that happens in Y3 had any relevant info for later games

everything they introduce in that game is promptly thrown away by the time the credit roll ends

Its literally the Bonus Beach episode, but with no T&A

>having Kiryu cry was fine

No it wasn't. It made no fucking sense. In 1 he lost people more important to him, and the only time he kinda cried was with Fuma's death. Having him literally wailing like a queen for some kid he barely knew was fucking stupid.

it is the beach episode of the yakuza series but it's still a very good game worth playing. What kind of Yakuza enthusiast would want to skip a Yakuza game?

No one said to skip it, it's just the weakest of the mainline games. Especially the butchered Western version.

that was the least of the problems of Y3

him crying over that shit was a bit much

but the stupid CIA subplot with the twin asspull and shitty introduced villians who do nothing. Fatfuck who resemble the fucker from Y1, and chinese related fuck who does fuck all, and "cold and calculated" business man that is more dangerous than he lets on fgt

>muh land dispute over muh orphanage

where as 1 and 2 had way more pressing matters

>some kid he barely knew

Did u play the game? He literally builds a relationship with Rikiya throughout the entire game. I bet you didn't even take him to Utabori.

see

If you start with 0 you are fine, the game is set before 1. If you start with 6 you are fucked unless there are cutscenes that explain the other games story like in 4.

Yet till the end boss which made me quit the game right before I finished it
>A few people rush you whilst the boss shoots at you
>Can't get to the boss because the people surround you at all times and make it hard to leave this swat gangbang
>You can pick up the bulletproof armour but it's from a few easy to miss quests and you have to know before the boss to equip it
Maybe I'm just stupid and couldn't figure it out but it's bullshit

He was in pretty close relationship with Rikiya for about 2 years. You people tend to forget about time skip.

You don't have to skip it, but if for some reason you really don't wanna pay for the absurd prices for a physical copy, you can go ahead and skip it.

The story hardly matters, and the events that took place in said game are inconsequential because everything goes back to being exactly the same.

Is it that expensive? I got a copy for like 15 bucks, new. I probably just lucked out.

Just start with 1 or 4 right now. Or wait 5 months for Y0 and start there.
Don't listen to the "harcore fans". You will get burned real fast if you play 6 games in a row.

Ryuji is so fucking godlike.

Nobody is telling him to play all the games back to back.

Have you attempted to sleep?

goes for like $50 i think

and it keeps going up

>tfw Yakuza 2 is $90

I actually did forget about it. The game is pretty forgettable.

Keep him on the defensive and rush him with your hyper armour attacks (triangle)

I got Y2 for 40 on amazon and Y1 for 10 bucks second hand and the previous owner took very good care of it. Those 2 + ninja gaiden black are my most priced possessions so far.

OP died to Kiryu. Even fucking DSP didn't.

Kill yourself now OP.

Is the healing system fixed in Y6?
Because this pause healing system is casual as fuck.

There are animations for items now, so you can't heal or get heat spam in menus. Now all they have to do is fix the enemy AI, and tighten up targeting.

You fucking suck at life dude.