>FF 7 remake
>GT Sport
>God of War IV
>Ni no Kuni II
>New Japan studio jrpg
>New From Software exclusive
>Yakuza Kiwami and 6 localization

And Sony won

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/27/playstation-experience-2016-hits-anaheim-ca-this-december/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_4
youtube.com/watch?v=tY6vIDCK7iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C5IfA2jfDSc
youtube.com/watch?v=MGyaR2sSBkA
youtube.com/watch?v=QUEyYKfxkVY
youtube.com/watch?v=ts2am8WRBXQ
change.org/p/Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>And Sony won
Won from the start because XBONE shot themselves in the foot.

Still, 2016 is a fucking terrible year for games all round.

World of Final Fantasy, XV, Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2

Ermm, I don't think so

>Still, 2016 is a fucking terrible year for games all round.
How so?

>>Yakuza Kiwami and 6 localization
ARE THEY GOING TO KEEP IN THE GRAVURE IDOLS?

>New Japan studio jrpg

I keep reading about this on the internet, but I can never find any source beyond that Verendus guy on NeoFAG (Who's known for throwing a lot of bullshit in with "leaks"), who's been going on about it for years now. I know that Yoshida claimed last year that Japan Studio weren't working on any JRPGs internally, so I'm curious where the rumours came from originally. Anyone know?

Congrats you get stand atop the shit-pile that is the console market

Instead of upgrading my GTX450 I'm going to buy a Pro. I'm just missing too much.

I don't think your missing anything if you buy a new graphics card

>World of Final Fantasy, XV
Those two sure. Gravity Rush doesn't really appeal to me, and Last Guardian is far too late to redeem itself.

Is Last Guardian being released this year? I thought it was next to be honest.

Except for the fact that PS4 is getting all the good, interesting games while PC is getting nothing.

Probably had more hours on console over PC this year.

>it's a Tifa tits trailer

TLG is hitting in December. They pushed it back a few months, supposedly for the Pro patch.

If only...

>2016

What do you think?

I came into the thread just to ask if there is a trailer out yet with tifa?

nothing since E3 and the gameplay trailer

Why is there no Nintendo or Xbox experience?

Their experience is no games

>Games we already knew about

>localization for a game we already knew about

>only 2 new games

It's fun to see dillusional Sony Bronies

They're gonna reveal new games eventually my dear salty shitposter

Better than the NX and its only game
(Also available for WiiU)

>>Games we already knew about

How is getting new gameplay and details bad exactly

sonygers drought projected on the industry cause they can't see a world with Sony

>>God of War IV
This will never stop hurting. I've hate what they've done to it.

I love it

>Ace Combat 7

Looks decent.

>GT Sport

Garbage.

>God of War IV

God of Cucks - His Wife's Son edition featuring CINEMATIC INTERACTIVE MOVIE "GAMEPLAY". Garbage.

>Nioh

Combat looks ok, everything else is inferior to what made Souls popular, it fails at Souls, it fails at Ninja Gaiden, and copy paste Geralt as protag. Game won't do well, sell max of 300k copies, be forgotten IP.

>New Japan studio jrpg

Will have to wait and see.

>New FromSoftware exclusives

They are not exclusives, already confirmed, only he VR one is exclusive for PS4 and no real game cares about VR. Both Armored Core reboot and the new IP dark fantasy ARPG will be multi-plat.

>Yakuza

Looks decent.

Stop hyping up garbage to decent games.

I hope Ni no Kuni 2 has the original wrapped in.

It seems lika a solid 8/10 game I'd like to play but I'm not going to buy PS3 for just that.

>greatness awaits

>They are not exclusives, already confirmed

[citation needed]

>gt sport
>garbage

The only garbage here is your ((opinion))

Every fucking thread, there is always one attention whore who greentexts all the games and has to give his opinions about them like people give a shit

Both OP and are both jumping the gun about the From thing. The only thing known for a fact is that one of their three new games is currently scheduled for release sometime next year and is a multiplat with PSVR support. Nothing regarding platforms is known about the other two.

Rumours originating on NeoFAG from a couple of people who apparently have good track records with leaking shit have said that Yoshida signed From on for two more PS4 collaborations with Japan Studio, but obviously there's no official confirmation on that.

Bloodborne 2 is pretty much obvious, although that seems more likely for e3

Well, verendus was right about bloodborne

And I wouldn't be surprised if From is working with Sony for a new exclusive

Oh, I don't anyone would be surprised it it turned out to be true (Especially given how Yoshida was open about how elated he was that Bloodborne sold as respectably as it did), I'm just saying that people at this point are being a bit premature with bandying it around.

>Literally does not even have a title for 2 of the exclusives
Now this is desperation.

Yes, in your fantasy world that is true.

"I don't think anyone", sorry.

Of course you do you nu Cred Forums tit.

It's rumoured that two of From's upcoming games are PS4 exclusives. Hopefully one of those will be the new Miyazaki ARPG because I love salt, and no salt streams truer than from the eyes of pcucks. Rev up them never evers kids.

>PS4 is getting all the good, interesting games while PC is getting nothing.

What if I'm not interested in weeb garbage though?

What are you into, early access survival zombie multiplayer games or pretentious indie flash games

You might as well quit gaming now you salty cuck.

Tactical shooters, arena shooters, some strategy games like Total War and Civ, decent RPGs etc

So shit, ok

Boring

>look at all those games that have been announced since 2013 and still haven't come out yet: the post

I'm a huge PSfan, owning a PS1, PS2 and PS3 with over 200 games counting in my library but the #thisisforthegullible PS4 is a fucking joke.

>since 2013

Now this is funposting

>Cuck of War
Literally "my wife's son" joke turned into a video game

You forgot Crash remake gameplay will most likely shown

Also supposedly Sony Japan are making a new Crash game

>every PS4 exclusive other than Bloodborne has sucked ass
>including shit like God Of TLoU
Remember back when Sony published games?

Only one that has any potential on that list is the new From Software title, so long as they keep the Souls games at greater-than-arm's distance.

Everything else is just cash-grabbing using familiar IPs. Still a better lineup than Xbone.

Its his biological son though

>Everything else is just cash-grabbing using familiar IPs

You're retarded

>name entire genres that are basically exclusive to PC like RTS, tactical & arena shooters, MMO etc
>'t-that stuff is shit and autistic!'
>ask for examples of PS4 exclusives
>it's 90% borderline pedo anime crap designed for manchildren

You people really don't see the irony do you?

It's like you've crafted an alternate universe on this board, held up entirely by shitposting, where obscure weeb shovelware is the most significant type of game ever made, desperately wanted by every other fanbase even though every sales chart shows that even your own userbase doesn't want that shit.

Uncharted 4 is great, infamous was pretty decent, until dawn is OK too

But yeah, let's keep being cynical assholes

>FF 7 remake
>GT Sport
You list these like they mean anything anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_4

Release date NA: November 15, 2013

I said games, not interactive movies. Infamous was decent but way too short.

That's impossible. Kratos is canonically trans-hetero

>>it's 90% borderline pedo anime crap designed for manchildren

As opposed to autistic spreadsheet paperwork games

??!

Your original post said that those games were announced in 2013 and that's false

>Uncharted 4
>interactive movie

Are you retarded?

I'd consider getting a PS4 or neo or whatever the fuck they come up with next, only if it had backwards compatibility and was 299$.

So, never.

Requesting

>I love salt, and no salt streams truer than from the eyes of pcucks. Rev up them never evers kids.

when the only way to play the game is on consoles, we're not salty
its more like looking at a delicious ice cream cake, but theres shit on it
its just sadness, and you're pleased about your shit covered cake
rev them up

The two things are on the same level. Which is why it's so mystifying that all the 'muh exclusives' shitposting on here comes from sony users

They are consistently unable to explain why Japanese Schoolgirl Pantyquest XVII is somehow meant to be a 'better' type of game than an RTS for example

because nintendo prefers smaller direct events which are carefully crafted to the larger press event styled sony stuff.

microsoft, I have no clue, I honestly don't think they have anything they want to share currently, they're ultra focused on the scorpio.

Are you? The only mildly interactive segments are the boring TPS parts with HP regen, 1 type of enemy, simple cover system and auto aim. The "platforming" parts are on rails.

Try the Gravity Rush 2 demo on the Japanese psn store mate. I didn't really like the game either from what I've seen, but after playing the demo I can say it's reallyfun, and probably one of the best games that will come out this year

>I don't like gameplay so it's movie

So you are retarded after all.

This is basically what's up, the fuck is a console worth without a huge game library backing it up?, this is the best time to own and play PS2 and PS3 games, the PS4 is still a fish outta water.

It's the reason PC is still and always be master race.

Cred Forums calls literally every japanese made game weeb shit even Bloodborne and Yakuza, Yakuza/Bloodborne > RTS

>It's the reason PC is still and always be master race.

By having no games?

The lack of interactivity and scripted nature of the game is what makes it a movie.

Kys

>Soul Sacrifice sequel on the PS4 never

I don't even care if they scrap the MH-style thing and just turn it into a Souls wannabe or whatever, but that super-depressing, fucked up fairytale setting that Inafune brought to Japan Studio was way too cool to not use again.

No
Stop shilling your fucking Sony box here as if these threads add anything to discussion

Except there is interactivity you meme spouter

IT BEGINS, MAY THE RISING SUN SHINE FOREVER

They weren't announced in 2013 you idiot.
Why PC fans need to justify their purchase in every thread about PS4 games?

>lists multiplatform games

There is no lack of interactivity. It's third person action shooter.

The fact you are defending a game by saying its interactive says it all really.

It's literally impossible to justify not owning a gaming PC and and PS4 Pro.

>multiplats and indie shit

This is just embarassing.

Dont be sour

Its a heavily scripted TPS sometimes, other times you watch cutscenes or hold a direction and press X to platform.

>you said it's interactive so that means it's not interactive

What a retard, holy damn

No it doesn't

AC7 released 5 years ago m8.

Yes, games are scripted sometimes, because for example have cutscenes. It dosen't make them movies though.

>Games I'll be playing on PC that sonyggers WONT be getting
Why does this man care about who gets to play his games?

>FF 7 remake

I hope you aren't implying that it's going to be good. FFXV is probably going to suck as well since modern SE can't do anything right.

>backwards compatibility.
>can play all "multiplats" ever released on a single device.

I don't have to, because I don't defend myself with multiplats

>games published by SEGA, Bethesda, Epic, Focus, Gearbox etc are ''''indie'''

I swear the term indie has just lost all meaning after Sonyggers

I can play them on my consoles too. I don't want to buy dead system though.

List the multiplats then

What's the point of the Pro?
>can't do native 4K only upscale
>need to pay for your current games to be patched into Pro mode
>Bloodborne won't be allowed to be 60fps

I guess a couple games that ran at 20fps on the PS4 old will now run at 30fps on the Pro but the human eye can't see above 1080p anyway so what's the point?

You posted the same shit in another thread

post you're face when Bloodborne 2

It wasn't funny the last time either

Scalebound, Quantum Break Cuphead Crackdown 2, Bannerlord. Wreckfest. I also forgot vaporware like Routine which don't even have release date.

>#4ThePayers

Oh man, if only 2011 Cred Forums could see itself now.

It's kinda sad that Sony doesn't have any competition

>Nintendo dead in the water
>MS releasing all their first party games on PC

Sony crushing the competition worldwide

Oh boy

Fortnite was announced in 2011 and might never get release too. PC gaming is joke.

The Sony marketing department is spinning up for the Holidays and sending their Pajeets onto Cred Forums it looks like

>listing the shared with Xbone list

For what purpose? The point of that is to show that PC is the best all round gaming platform, that is getting loads of stuff that will never be on PS4

>where does it have multiplats
>post them
>... who cares P-PC is da best! ;_;

The same Cred Forums that said there wouldn't be a PS4?

DELETE THIS

Is this actually a Sony fanboy posting about multiplats?

Is this PCuck defending his platform in Sony exclusives thread? Now that's inferiority complex.

>New From exclusive

Fucking sellout motherfucking cunts. PC community made Dark Souls what it is today and they keep stabbing us in the back. Fucking Japs need another nuke.

Idort here.PS4 is ok but i still prefer my pc

>nobody cares
>Nioh on PC
>61 score for Ratchet and Clank
>actually use change org argument

none of those look good except for a
ace combat and it's gonna be VR gimmicks

Sure hope P5 and Nioh have replayability because that's all I'm ever going to touch my PS4 for next year.

No, because I'm fairly certain that nobody ever said that. The PS2 and PS3 were the strongest consoles of their generations and anyone who said there wouldn't be a PS4 was shitposting.

I'm talking about the years of
>MSfags are dumb for paying for online
>Xbox is a dudebro console because MS pays for early access to CoD DLC

And other such things.

Sony = MS at this point but now it's OK because reasons.

>This is what Sonyggers actually believe

Exclusives are killing the industry and should be abolished.

>PCuck this flustered to edit a image about games he supposedly doesn't care about

For PCucks because devs shits on them.

So I can play Scalebound, Quantum Break, Sea of Thieves, Cuphead etc on a PS4 then?

If I can't, why would I buy a platform that's missing out on loads of games?

You make this exact post in every thread

Horrible games that had fake E3 footage to fool the retards into pre ordering, interactive movies with ridiculous budgets and yearly rehashes are killing the industry. Exclusives are the reason you buy a game console.

Who are you quoting? They are not PC exclusives, deal with it.

exclusives are needed to give the platform an identity

its also a great way to weigh in what works and what doesn't

Can't wait, I want to see what Sucker Punch has got for us.

I am not the only one who loves these stupid bants with the wojak edits right? Always make me laugh.

I highly doubt anyone bought a PS4 for those games. Maybe SFV, but the rest are niche games that will find a cult following who will appreciate what the games have to offer instead of nitpicking them to death.

>post low rated PC games to prove PS4 games low points

PCucks arguments are always silly and don't even make sense.

>They are not PC exclusives, deal with it.

Never said they were. If you'll refer to the image you'll see that they are listed as 'games sonyggers won't be getting' rather than being put in with the exclusives

>Yakuza localization
Please.

Probably e3 at the earliest, no need to rush them. They already made Second Son 2 years ago

Please be true

>lying about scores

Why PC fans are so pathethic?

Those are facts, your point?

There are no "Sonyggers" m8. I play on consoles mostly. The fact that you have to bring console games to defend lack of good games on PC is really funny.

I likely will never buy another Sony first party game in my life again, they keep butchering their franchises
youtube.com/watch?v=tY6vIDCK7iQ

All that's known is that their new IP is an open-world action game and has what Yoshida claims to be a "deep and complex combat system".

Damn, that's whole 30-60fps more than PC.

Deep and complex combat system means nothing from a western studio.

>None of those games are out
2016 was one of the worst years yet

Is hard to butcher something that was never good.

>that shitty paint edit 7 yr old would do better

Looks like Sonyggers are better at using PC than PCucks.

This image is an outright lie. The PS4pro is about where the PS4 is listed in that image.

I don't have to. The exclusives stand on their own.

It's just funny to remind people that you can also get an entire next gen consoles worth of games by just owning a PC, rather than having to buy both consoles

Who keep making those thing
jesus

It's hard.
But they managed it somehow.

Just like I did with my ps3, I'll buy one in a few years, after (more) new models come out

>It's just funny to remind people that you can also get an entire next gen consoles worth of games by just owning a PC

You can't. You will miss most best games released by owning PC. No sane person would do that.

Its pretty surreal to see GoW go from mindless gore button bashing fest with QTEs to TLoU clone movie game. At this rate we will never see another Ape Escape game.

>Unlocked framerate gets more frames than locked framerate
every time
The dude who made this pic is a terrible baiter

My dick would explode if they announced the new Armored Core game at psx

Are you stupid?
The point of that image is to show that you can get the exact same level of detail at equal / better performance with that setup.
If the PS4 had unlocked framerate it would probably be about the same, maybe even a little lower than the 750ti's performance.

>weeb shit and cinematic experiences is 'best games' because I say so

lmao

Anyone else notice that westies don't really care about weeb stuff but weebs NEVER stop talking about the West?

Really makes you think....

Stop being a single-console plebe. 2016 was great, better than past four years combined, easily.

Why can't PC guys make their own images? They always seem to poorly edit ones made by PS4 guys, do Sony got all the artists on their side?

>Fanboy thread becomes platform war thread
Doesn't that go against 2 of the rules of the board?
Why don't mods do something about it?

>somebody actually made this image
I wonder how they will feel when every single unreleased game in it are downgraded and shit.

>"what if I just take every half baked sonygger shitpost I've ever seen on Cred Forums and tried to combine it into one image?"

>At this rate we will never see another Ape Escape game.
And maybe it's better this way

Because mods also participate in these threads

>PS4 had the best graphics of all time
And that's when I stopped paying attention to your bait image.
Also
>4.2tflop powerhouse
The entire system is 4.2tflops. That's including the processor.

BTFO

People who spend all day bitching about what system people they don't know play games on.

People who probably don't play games themselves.

>thinking about getting a ps4 slim
>only games worth playing are, bloodborne, last guardian and gt sport

If westies never cared about weeb stuff then why does God of War exist? Why does Ninja Theory as a studio exist?
They only serve to emulate a Japanese genre but be worse.

>And that's when I stopped paying attention to your bait image.

Yeah go ahead and show a better looking PC game

I think it's just redditards who bought into us ironically like trash like Atlier, Neptunia, Tales Of, etc and now consider themselves weebs because they play those games.

I mean, no one else would be that stupid but bandwagoners.

>sonyggers get BTFO as usual
>'shit, better just start dumping my whole folder'

Man, that's enough autism and butthurt to spawn a whole new board.
/sony/ - No Games

> Thinking about buying hardware DRM
Literally why?

Behead those who insult keen dreams

See at least these b8 images are funny, because I don't see someone being outright delusional.

Okay

GoW exist for the gore, like Mortal Kombat, and Ninja Theory was put on the map by Heaven's Blade, which was just Girl of War.

>Mustards spend $6,000 on their Alienwares for this

>inb4 photomode

>gets BTFO
>by posting fake scores and meme images

No wonder people call PCfags cucks

Yes western games being inspired by some Japanese games is totally a close comparison to insecure weebs who are obsessed with those bug evil westies.

You completely missed the point

>30FPS
>Framedrops
>Choppy animations
>Looks like a PS3 game

So this is the power of the PS4....

I just wanted to talk about the event

;_;

So tell me when you are going to post a better looking game

>This is a major PC exclusive in 2016

Really makes you think

>"This system has no games!"
>lists games
>"But they all suck!"

Straight out of the console warrior playbook.

I did
youtube.com/watch?v=C5IfA2jfDSc

>posting non released game graphics

Waiting the game is best PC exclusive.

Anything looks better than Uncharted

Just at the wiki for ps4 exclusives. I think it's only my taste that has changed. I loved R&C but I wouldn't play the remake, no point. Bunch of other games that were once PC only. So what's the point if I already play on PC and every game is a step down from a 5th gen game? I wouldn't even touch GoW 4 now after seeing the gameplay. I played Uncharted 4 at a cousins house and it didn't really interest me. There's no point getting a ps4 since most exclusives are either pc at one point or unoriginal IPs

>Framedrops
Hardly through the game
>Choppy animations
Something tells me you've never played Uncharted 4
>Looks like a PS3 game
Same as above

I am going to deliberately catch lice and go to the Anaheim convention center and use all the VR headsets.

Yet somehow looks better and it's higher rated than any Piss Sea game this year. Really funny isn't it?

>Arma 3

LOL

Is it really that hard to accept that Sony always wins? No matter how many memes you throw at them they only grow stronger and receive more ammo. They have the most exciting lineup and creative games. I can't go back to amateur indie garbage or simple platformers after having a taste of what the best minds have to show.

>FF7 Remake
In e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ n̶i̶n̶e̶ thirteen full length* episodes at only $40 each!

*A full 20+ hours per episode, when including the innovative 'active cool-down' periods of up to 18 hours per episode. Active cool-downs are an exciting new feature inspired by the beloved mobile gaming 'play and go' style which provides the player non-optional† assistance in properly pacing their enjoyment of the game, by temporarily removing control.

†Active cool-down time may be lowered by natural waiting or by purchasing special Moogle Time Crystals through the in-game cash store.

Okay
youtube.com/watch?v=MGyaR2sSBkA

>that ground textures

I think I'm gonna puke.

>Muh Arma

Every single time. That game looks average at best.

Do you understand what draw distance is?
Probably not, because if you did you'd realize why that would require a super computer to run otherwise.

>multiplat

Looks like GTA V on PS3 senpai

>Do you understand what draw distance is?

Yes, do you?

>buy sports game port for pc
>to get the graphics to console version level install 2 200kb mods..
>consoles

Alright then, show me that 4k 60 fps modded for larger resolution textures and post processing features console version.

>Framedrops
What framedrops?
>Looks like a PS3 game
Please show me a PS3 game that looks like Uncharted 4.

>Unironically posts Battlefront

PC has fallen so hard it's paraplegic at this point.

Nope, worse see

who cares
will be shit like anything modern squeenix makes
not even a real GT
god of war: movie TLOU edition
ok, good
that sure is vague and does nothing to convince me
nice, another random "we'll get some.. exclusive from some studio or something"
who cares

yawn

Right looks better

fuck off shill

Does PC even have any intelligent games like Journey or Detroit: Become Human?
Something that challenges intellectual boundaries?

Sure buddy take a shitty picture,hes how the actual game looks

Battlefront is the best looking unmodded or modded game of all time that has been released.
UT2016 is the best looking unmodded game that has yet to be released.

You can whine and cry about this, but it's a fact.

Gone Home

>it's actual draw distance, you can go to any of those places you see in the ARMA 3 image
>Unfarted can't even make a background skybox look good

lmaoo

>Everything is covered in leaves with more leaves so it looks better.

You should show character models or buildings so we can all have good laugh user.

>multiplat
You lose again PC.

>Modded Crysis
Every time

>gta v
>2005

>Ps4 can render clouds
>Pc cant

Nice try PC fat.

>Huge ass hardware demanding game have more problems with draw distance than 300$ system game.

My sides are moving on their own

He means its running on hardware that was made in 2005

Absolutely disgusting why does people bring Arma in the graphics comparison picture again?

>Didn't like GoW to begin with
>They somehow made it worse
>That DMC review that blames the fans

I might just go back to board games.

>powered by SpeedTree(tm)

>console from 2005
>I can't read

you forgot
>not even a 4k blu-ray player build in because apparently the trend is heading towards streaming - yet LET US SELL YOU THOSE STAND ALONE 4K BLU-RAY PLAYERS ANYWAY good goy...he...he...hehehe

>Ace Combat 7

>tfw we will never get a HD collection of 4, 5 and Zero as well

Have you ever played Arma?
There's a weather system. It just happens to not have clouds in that image, but clouds are a 3D thing you can fly to.
The clouds in the Uncharted image are not rendered, they're a 2D skybox.

Pros of ps4:
-good paper weight
-can stream games without elgato or other resources
-looks nice to have around (its slick, black)

cons:
-games now cost $80 or more, consolefags always have to pay top price for games most of the time and steam lowered their standards to match console discounts
-1080p 30fps which was already achieved last gen for some games
-pay $60 yearly for online
-barely any original Ips
-have days where psn shuts off
-most indie games they support turn out bland or awful

rekt

Is Crysis, dare I say it, the GREATEST game of all time?

(you)

>build 2000$ mememachine
>no clouds

How fucking anal raped are PCucks?

>Can render everything even from miles away
>Everything rendered looks like early PS3 titles and PS2 games
I don't know what you're trying to prove

>Kiwami

That's not funny, man. Don't play with my heart.

That is literally a picture that was posted in a "post min spec games".
In fact several of the screenshots posted in this thread are
Why do you fucks do this and act like they're Arma maxed out?

>games now cost $80 or more

PCucks are getting more and more desperate with each post. I love how every PS4 thread triggers them to the point of rage autism with projecting thinking.

Don't suck Sony's cock too much, there was no competition this year.
Nintendo tried riding off the wacky controller gimmick again and it failed and Microsoft just didn't even care.

>That is literally a picture that was posted in a "post min spec games".

Nope, it wasn't.

You don't think that's true? Since it's mostly by retailer some prices stay the same, or some old ass games remain at $20 or 30 when perhaps online they'd be much cheaper

Yes, it fucking was.
Not that it matters, you're a shitposter playing both sides.

>I have no rebuttal so I'm just going to upload le silly crying fat fan of company I don't like, I've obviously won this argument

DELETE THIS

>You don't think that's true?

New release costs 60$ (some cheaper depends on game). With weekly deals on PSN I can get them much cheaper after 2-3 months because I never buy games at release. Got Uncharted 4 and Dark Souls 3 for 40$ each even though they are recent games. Your bait was really weak even for PC pleb.

Yakuza doesn't even get dubbed anywhere, it's weeb shit dude.

Pc is so outdated that PS VR games looks better than anything they will ever get on pee see trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=QUEyYKfxkVY

Oh wow
I suspected these threads were fueled by people just posting from both sides to fan the flames but it's funny to see that's definitely the case.

>it's shitposting because it disproves my point

If I stop will you stop crying too.

>rebutal
>for lie
?

It wasn't bait just my experience with 7th gen.

It's shitposting because every time the other image is posted, you (((coincidentally))) post that image as a response.
You're posting both images.

Watching this hurts, only because that particular setpiece was great, as were the concluding chapters where the entire gang is present to fuck shit up.

But most of U4 was so fucking boring. Walking. Talking. More walking. Those horrible fucking push-box segments lifted straight out of Last of Us. To make it worse, they drown this boring ass game in some of the prettiest fucking graphics I've ever seen. It was torture. The ending was strong, but I wish the middle and end would have been a better send off to the series.

No it wasn't. I used this to show how Arma 3 looks like to pathethic shills like you.

Turn on clouds then retard. This isn't a console where you have no choice over anything

Why sony gotta steal our games

You already responded to me, you've been found out.

disproving someone point with fact isn't shitposting.
>my experience

Well, not every person live in Australia or Congo.

>turn on clouds
>sub 20 fps

nice meme

So you got BTFO earlier by me too? That's why you are triggered so much now?

what is this new from software exclusive. i want to see it. also what the fuck ever happened to that game that looked exactly like dark souls and had a modern day like assassins creed in it?

Posting your own image in response to your own image, one for one side of the argument the other for the other side, is in fact shitposting.

The pacing is definitely not the best one and the beginning is pretty slow but the game is solid overall
I was kind of pissed about the incredible amount of platforming in the game but that's also part of the gameplay from the first Uncharted
Still, you can see Druckmann and Straley tried to use their visions to change Uncharted 4 a bit because it looks a lot like TLOU

At least I have clouds unlike you :^)

>Posting your own image in response to your own image

But I never did this. Only this is my image.

*drawn 2D clouds

sonygger BTFO

How so? Arma looks bad.

*Arma on minimum settings looks bad

because you shill for wars all the time

I literally just got to the scene last week. Was pretty.

Why can't we all get along?

Only one I'm genuinely interested in that list is Ace Combat 7.
GT could be cool to try out, but I'm in no rush to get it.

To be honest, that isn't enough to make me buy a PS4 yet.

>tfw living in socal
>practically every major entertainment shows every other week year-round
I fucking love this place.

>* minimum settings
>source: my ass
>When someone shills how good Arma looks like compared for Uncharted it's ok, when someone show image proving him wrong it's shitposting

You need tampon or something?

>show what 4k actually is
>LOOK AT THIS RAIN IN BATMAN.. OR IN PES... LOOK AT THEM

It's a PC. Just turn on clouds if you want clouds

>jpg filtered out of the ass
Yes user, i can do 4k pics too.

Post a video or picture of Arma looking like ass that shows proof it's on max settings.

>oh no, one is brighter other more dark, le blunder, pc master race XDDD

What are you doing in this thread anyway?

Its actually really simple fag.

PS4 are all the same. If someone shows an image of Uncharted 4 looking shit, then that's just how it looks. It was taken on someones PS4, and proves that at some point the game does look like that

PCs are all different so it makes no sense to show something on low settings and say that's what it looks like for everyone.

I hope that was easy enough to understand

That's fucking concept art though not in game.
Stop.

Wasn't that due to some bug in the graphics engine or some shit like that?

I asked you for source. Post proof that it's taken from low settings. Post the same image at high.

Nothing confirms this, 6 maybe but Kiwami? Not a chance, not this decade.

>sonygger takes mid-range arma 3 pic and posts it as flamewar bait
my sides.

Trying to teach you what resolution is.
But im failing hard, here, have this game.
That is a 1080p bullshot that i upscaled to 4k using paint, your lora crops looks worse.

No, you posted it making the claim that Arma is shit. The burden of proof falls on you when images such as
exist to show what Arma looks like on maxed settings.

But Uncharted still looks better than Arma, your blurred picture confirmes that.

>FF15 looks amazing and can properly convey the size and beauty of the fantastical landscapes that people have usually had to imagine in previous FF games
>The game itself is probably going to be shit because SE has sucked at everything but graphics for years

It's the better option. You can get psvr later too

Considering your logic I can yours pictures don't count too because they are photoshoped or something. When you look close at ground textures in Arma they do look bad. Nobody praise Arma for graphics aside of shills like you. Deal with it user.

Pkeks are so much delusional.
Nobody in the industry makes videos about pc graphics yet ps4 has their games constantly analyzes. You know why pkeks?
Ps4 = actual next-gen
PC = upscaled ps2 graphics

youtube.com/watch?v=ts2am8WRBXQ

>ARMA looks bad because it doesn't have le ebin post processing effects spam that all the console games use to hide the fact that the core thing looks like shit

>Trying to teach you what resolution is.
>But im failing hard, here, have this game.

>technological retard want to teach someone about said subject
>complain he failed

Wut?

Is Ace7 setting confirmed to be in the fictional world?

>Because they're photoshopped
You've fucking never played Arma, stop being retarded.

Wow....it almost looks like a low resolution photo........amazing

Ill start with something basic.
You know that 3840x2160 is more than 1920x180?

>your graphics is bad, this bad it's just hidden good XDDD

Holy Jesus, might as well argue with brain paralysed oaf at this point

So when will consoles be able to run anything that actually requires processing power anyway?

You mean a proper physics engine?
When they get games being rendered at 4k, then displayed natively at 4k.

>1920x180

Yep, a retard.

>consolefags constantly try and post Uncharted as the best looking game ever made
>if you look at any of the pictures for more than 3 seconds you notice that it's all PS3 tier textures slathered in motion blur and other meme effects

sad!

I can use the same argument for your claim about low settings. It's time to stop embarassing yourself.

That mountain is 1000 feet away, while that Arma 3 image is 10 feet away

Its still more aspie, concentrate for a second.

>have to zoom part of image in photoshop multiple times to show it will look worse than normal then

This is definition of autism

>oh hey a Playstation thread
>it's full of shitposting
Oh

I have other question do you now how many pixels 1080p resolution have? It shouldn't be too hard but you still have problems with that.

Stop posting pictures of ARMA with the terrain configuration set to low then

>go on google images
>search 'ARMA 3 lowest settings'
>find most of the images that consolefags are using in this thread

top kek. Desperate.

Less than a ps4 pro™

I'm getting 3 PS4 Pros. One for each TV in my house.

>search 'ARMA 3 lowest settings'
>find most of the images that consolefags are using in this thread

Prove it. Post single one I posted that is labeled as "low settings". I give you chance. Do it.
So you are technological retard after all. Cease solved.

That's a nice gameplay. Oh wait.

>No, because I'm fairly certain that nobody ever said that
And this is how I know that you're new.

You should be complaining in a Nintendo thread, not here.

Here's the preset that everyone is using for posts like :

>PS2
Xbox
>PS3
Xbox 360 arguably, very arguably was slightly more powerful than the PS3 in some departments, but weaker in others.

This is not my image user. You failed so hard.

>you're new
And this is how I know that you're new.

Yes, that's a picture.

You can find video footage quite easily if you want

Ff7 the remake nobody wanted but millennials

>fanboys defending a shill thread
>its not answering as i want and its not responding to my deflections
>im dun withyou

Sonycucks will buy a ps4 pro because of 4k, despite not having a 4k tv.
A comercial success. great... business awaits.

>have money
PC and console if fanboy
>not enough money
Console

is that simple.

>sonygger gets caught lying and posting pictures of the game on lowest settings
>tries to move goalposts

ayylmao

360 had a 20% faster GPU and additional offload processors designed to apply 2xMSAA and 8xAF.

Games had to be gimped back to run on PS3 and the focus on Kinect never gave any MS studio a chance to really show off the hardware in its twilight years. Only Forza 4 and Horizon did.

It's still normalfag tier. It could be in huttese and it would still have the same values.

PC guys eating Sony leftovers as always.

I meant in terms of games and I know you know that's what I meant.

>someone want good games so it's shill

Please go back to your Petition Compilier threads and shitpost there.

Gt sport is just like aspec. A shitty glorified tech demo despite the fact theyre using x86 now. Theres really no excuse

>westies don't really care about weeb stuff
Bullshit, those guys will come into threads just to tell you an anime game is bad.

change.org/p/Cred Forums-org-please-pcucks-delete-your-posts

I dont disagree per say. But if you look above and behind AAA publisher games (ubisoft, acivision, EA) You could find dessent interesting games.

That's a bad comparison since Mortal Kombat is also a weeaboo game. In the literal sense, not the new sense of the word that actually means nothing. I mean, it's trying really hard to be Japanese
despite knowing very little of asian culture. Not just in terms of the mechanics being follow the leader shit lifted from whatever game was popular at the time (all
of the 3d fighters when Soul Calibur was popular) but in terms of the story being about Japanese gods trying to save the universe from Chinese demons or some shit and
most characters using asian martial arts. You know for a fact that if it were a new franchise and you just saw the trailer for it today, you would be calling it edgy
wannabe anime garbage, but you're too blinded by nostalgia to know better. Anyway, why play the American imitation instead of just getting the real thing? This isn't
even logic that exclusively applies to the emulation of Japanese culture. Would you rather buy Italian food from an Italian guy or from some dude from Texas that has
never been trained in cooking that kind of food?

>move goalposts

Are you mentally challenged? You claimed my images are taken from low setting and find them on google by using "Arma low settings" pharse. To prove it you posted different image I never posted. You're such a laughing stock, you know that?

The point still stands. You are pretty insecure to invade threads of games you can't have and make shitty baits like this across Internet.

Hey Sonyfags. Show a game that looks like this and runs 60FPS on PS4 Pro

I'll wait

You have spent the whole thread posting images of the game set to low and then denying it.

You kept asking for people to prove that its on low.

I used google to prove that pictures like that are when it's on the lowest setting.

The image you posted looks even worse than than the lowest setting ones, suggesting you even used a screenshot of a graphical glitch or when a texture was loading. Because just posting a lowest settings photo is still not dishonest enough for sonyggers, so you have to go further.

You sony ponies really are disgusting lying rats

MK is tongue in cheek martial arts shit like big trouble in little china or other movies of the time

>Sonyggers trying to gloat when their one game (Bloodborne) can't even run at 30FPS
>trying to gloat when their PoS game can't even load properly and there's a shit ton of pop in everywhere
>gloating when all their """""""""hard"""""""""" bosses are super fucking easy
>still use Bloodborne as a crutch

They are uncreative and shitty at everything.

>sub-1080p

>>onyggers trying to gloat when their one game (Bloodborne) can't even run at 30FPS

So that's better than PCucks since they have no game.

>PC version with scaling turned off and running at 60FPS
>"B-B-B-BUH 720P!"

60FPS on PS4 or Pro that looks this good

Show it.

>DaS 1/2/3 all run at 60FPS on PC
>"B-But muh 20 FPS Bloodborne...lol n-never ever..."

Really? If anything it just makes me sad

Look at EDF for example.Superb game constantly held back by console limitations hitting 10fps on the later levels and the graphics being ps2 tier. The first time they bring it to pc practically every problem it has is fixed and perfected, I just find it a waste more than anything

>I am not mad about no Bloodborne! Thats why I keep bringing it up years later!

Ps4 - Silky smooth 30fps
Pc - 0 fps

>Bloodborne
>30FPS
>silky smooth maymay

Really sonygger? You really want to go there?

>I used google to prove that pictures like that are when it's on the lowest setting.

Nope, you posted completely different image that looks even worse than mine making completely laughing stock of yourself in front of everyone and still projecting your wet fantasy without single evidence to back it up. You claimed you found my images on google and I caught you lying because you can't show me single one. Using reverse search on them you won't found "low settings" pharse because that's not low settings images. You are one insecure PCuck.

ZERO EFF PEE ES PC SHIT

Lmao

BB is only 1 year old you retard.

>multiplat that's not even out

PC is such a fucking joke

The first game is unironically terrible.

ZERO ON PC

So you got caught lying now you're trying to backpedal?

PClowns are still mad over Bloodborne? Wow, what a insecure little twats.

It was announced in 2014 retard. Thats 2 yearS of PC butthurt.

>no argument after got completely btfo
>better post wojak I edited in paint maybe I will win ;_;

Here is something from me

>That is a 1080p bullshot
It's actually not. It's concept art, CG.

>That's a bad comparison since Mortal Kombat is also a weeaboo game. In the literal sense, not the new sense of the word that actually means nothing. I mean, it's trying really hard to be Japanese

IIRC the only Japs in MK are Scorpion, Kenshi, and Takeda, and maybe Sektor. Liu Kang, arguably the MC of the first trilogy, is Chinese.

You're seeing everything remotely Asian or fighty as Japanese, which is straight up weeb behavior.

>good games
Name 1 and why?
>inb4 muh cinematic 17fps experience
And gameplay wise?

>bloodborne
Copy of other games climing to be unique, when its exclusive to a platform, but nothing you can play on other games, an exclusive on a pedestal, and praised because the artificial difficulty and broken gamplay of its originals

>simcade racer n#:2132341234123
You have assetto corsa for more sim like and project cars for more arcade physcis, and Rfactor 2 for a full sim, all of them have more cars, and more tracks than the lastest 2 GT games, but all cars have interiors in this, and physics are proven to be better using assetto corsa as example of how they had to butcher the calculations to fit in "cosnole standards"

they are not 200 premiums made from 50 miatas, 20 skylines, 15 mitsubishi 3000gt, and a bunch of new cars because product placement, and the rest made from copied models using pictures of burago toys.

>ace combat
i have mixed feeling here, because asides from the story, is an unrealistic and generic arcade flight game, You have games when you can create your own shit, and have dogfights with it, asides from the story, there is nothing else, and guess what happened after zero with the story? it went to shit.

>generic 3rd person cover shooter with heavy story and poor gameplay n#:34325134534513451346513462136134612346
you play transformers devastation in 3rd person, not a shooter, but that is an opinion, still, PC is filled and bored of those games, what gameplay magic make it so special, or its because the story? or its because its been doing the same over and over and over again, like mario, and it has no soul?

>an RPG that should have died like the turn based and roll dice videogames
But it didnt, the money must flow, so they must adapt into the trendy shit. wich is a literal clone of metal gear rising but with open worl and monster hunter, see bloodborne to complement.

Fanboyism will blind you from this.

PCfags are cancer and stain to the video game industry. They act all high and mighty but most played games on PC are f2p shit and mod games that are 10 years behind in both graphics and gameplay mechanics. They have by far the worst taste on games.

Really, sonygger? Do you REALLY want to go there?

I have 33 webm's that I recorded using my PS4 that can expose this PoS for what it really is.

Do you really want to go there?

>shit taste the post

Why someone should care about your garbage taste in games again?

Here's something from me. What a game actually looks like when you're not being dishonest retard

Embarrassing for you

Released in 2015 Or are you sonyggers so dumb that you count pregnancy as a birth year?

>Do you really want to go there?

We don't have too. It's clearly obvious that you have asspain.

>opinions are an objetive view
Thank you for proving my post, only a fanboy will be this blind.

Fuck off pcuck, you aren't fooling anybody

>Sonyggers got shrekt again

it's been 3 weeks now. When will it stop?

You posted different game user, this is not even Arma 3. I just can't stop laughing at you. It hurts.

a year of remasters

>Sony finally became relevant*

New armored core as well. There are plenty of exclusives now, not just dumb sjw-hip shit. Doesn't seem like a rip off anymore. Time to hop on the the train I think.

No, opinions are subjective. You shouldn't be mad because people have different taste than you and invade threds to shitpost out of asshurt..

Last fucking chance that I'm giving you.

Admit defeat or prepare to get eternally BTFO.

>gets shkrekt
>by getting great games

Feels good to shrekt.

>defeat

Where? Bloodborne isn't on PC.

Three years ago, the PS4 came out and 40 million people have bought it since then. A lot of the die-hard fans bought it on a surmise that it would have exclusives, over 50 of them in 2014 even. 3 years later and only a couple of those exclusives have come out and they're still waiting for the others. One of them that was finally coming out next month(after 8 years of delays) was just delayed by 2 months.

This is okay though because Sony is releasing a $400 upgrade to the console, that's the reason it was delayed after all. The die-hard fans will eat up despite this bad practice.

And all this time they've been saying the PS4 is cheaper than a PC -- while paying for online. Even after 2 price hikes on the service.

Sony fans spend thousands of dollars on shitty PC ports and the bad service known as PS4. Hardware, software, online, it's all shit.

Anyone else find this fucking hilarious? How did Sony brainwash so many people?

Prove it.

>broken gamplay

Only thing broken here is your spelling and taste user, not Bloodborne/Souls gameplay.

>refuses mods for the PS4 version of Fallout and Skyrim
>increases the price for Playstation+ for no justifiable reason
>servers always going down or hacked
>at the same time the Playstation+ game rewards have gone to shit
>going to charge for Playstation Pro patches
>console underperformed, so they shaft it and launch a new one that makes the old obsolete
>despite all this and more, Sony fans will aggressively defend and project to the bitter end

Was creating drones Sony's greatest success?

When pajeet threads invade the board?
Im still hearing those "its missinformation, there IS multiplayer, planets DO have realistic orbits" from other "great games" threads.

its the least i can do.

>he thinks Bloodborne is so unique that you can't play something else extremely similar to it on four other platforms

'''''''''''''''''''''''great''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

See:

>great games
Where?

> How did Sony brainwash so many people?
apple style, aggressive marketing .

Ain't that just cherry picking though?

>take a list of most of the PS4 exclusives
>turns out they're really mediocre
>CHERRYPICKING, THE PS4 HAS MOSTLY WELL RECEIVED GAMES

You don't know what cherry picking means, retard.

>He still thinks metacritic matters

>5 ps points have been added to your account

Hey, at least when PS4fags get bored of BB they can always play some DeS or DS1.

Oh wait...

Not really

This is how sony threads always work.

>spam some list of obscure shit
>investigation shows 90% of them aren't very good and are never mentioned again outside of list spam
>everything else is still unreleased stuff that was meant to come out years ago or theoretical concepts for games e.g. 'Kojma might release something in 2020'

>meanwhile sonyggers spam their uncharted 93 from Metacritic as if the game wasn't an overrated piece of shit

Here

But hey they can buy it again.

Why aren't Bloodborne or Uncharted 4 there then?

I can on my PS3. Hey at least when PCucks are bored of DaS3 they can play BB or DeS. Oh wait.
You just decribed every PCuck exclusive list. Retards even post games announced in 2011. They are this starved for games.

>Nioh
>Combat looks ok
>looks
oh look, a cuck that couldn't play it and judges it regardless

You are the one comparing it to Souls because the combat/checkpoint system are similar but why would you compare the rest of the game to Souls games when every other mechanic and game structure/design is different? It's mission-select based rather than interconnected, with 24 main quests and 100 optional quests, it'll have a lot of cutscenes, story will be delivered upfront without being cryptic, you upgrade movesets rather than having every tool available from the start, etc etc.
Just because X game is similar to Y game in 1 aspect doesn't mean it "fails to be" X game when it's not even trying to be that game in the first place.
It's like saying Diablo fucking sucks as a story-driven RPG compared to Witcher (or vice-versa, Witcher sucks as a loot-based game compared to diablo) Makes no sense.
Then you also talk about sales as if they are related to the game quality in any way

>Sequel to mediocre vita game
>multiplat
>multiplat remake
>multiplat
>GG shit
>Modern ND garbage (seriously, uncharted 4 sucked cock)
>mediocre movie tie in remake
>Bloodborne
>Vaporware
>Port of a PS2 game

Wow, nice job. Also when it the next cycle of sonygger collages coming out? Last time I checked there was a bunch of these dumb images with The Order, Killzone, Driveclub, and Knack on them.

So scores suddenly don't matter? Wow, it looks your whole argumentation fall apart.

Because Bloodborne is a soulsgame and Uncharted 4 has good scores but the game is actually trash.

No, I said scores matter when people want them to. It's not exclusive to only one side.

Oh okay, so because of opinions and when the game is actually well received, it doesn't count. Got it.

I can play DeS on my PS3 too user.

You just have shit taste user. I think you should stil with your indie garbage fest on Piss Sea.
Most of those games are on PC. You just removed highest rated games on PS4 because of butthurt.

>back then i thought it was retarded to save such images for later use
>did the same for all the numale threads
Not happening again.
No, scores are fucked up since years ago.
You have tons and tons profiles of porn add pics making 1 vote.

But not on PC. It's shitty system

>tries to shill for a PS4 by using multiplats and shitty games
>hurr durr u hab shit taste

Nice try sonygger.

It's just Sonyggers trying to stir shit up because they got one (1) exclusive From Software game

Nioh and Bloodborne are probably still the only games I'm going to own on this system by the end of this year, aren't they? Really wish Sony weren't so focused on cinematic stuff.

I am still extremely bitter and twisted about Sony killing Studio Liverpool and denying me a new WipeOut. Especially now with their VR kit in the way.

So PS4 is a shitty system because you can't play DeS on it?

Got it

The PS4 is a shitty system because it can't run its only game in a stable fashion.

>being this mad and jelly that he can't play good games

If I sign petition for you will it be ok?

>ITT: SONY BGM DID NOTHING WRONG

>can't do native 4K only upscale
Just because it doesn't reach 4K in most cases (does it with some games) doesn't mean that the image quality is only 1080p.

That's as stupid as saying "Well, I COULD play this game at 1440p instead of 1080p and the IQ woud be much better but what's the fucking point when it's not 2140p aka 4K?"

No, it's not a literal 4x improvement over 1080p, but a 2x or 3x improvement is still better than nothing. Almost no one plays 4K60fps on PC today, yet a lot of people play at 1440p, I play at 1620p (3K) myself. 4K is not THE number to reach to see any benefit.

>need to pay for your current games to be patched into Pro mode
I see, you're just shitposting now

>Bloodborne won't be allowed to be 60fps
Neither will most games. PS4pro's CPU is just the old one overclocked. PS4pro is good at rendering at higher resolutions, not improving framerate.

Nope, PlayStation is great. Sony always win PCuck.
It's just PCucks trying to stir shit up because they never got one (1) exclusive From Software game

I'm hoping FFVII news is in full force once XV is finally released

Yes pls sign

change.org/p/Cred Forums-org-please-cucks-delete-your-posts?recruiter=557702996&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

>bioware already confirmed being 1080p 30fps, despite looking like that
Looks like remasters or old shit will be rendered at 1440p to be upscaled to 4k, the ps4 cant even render a 2d platformer at 4k without stutters.

>Nope, PlayStation is great. Sony always win PCuck.

Why can't the PS4 play DeS then?

sonyggers rekt

I bought a vita cause it has some neat indies and Ps1 games.

I cannot justify buying ps4 for bloodborn.

I have always been a console gamer, but, this gen is utter garbage, so I'm moving to pc.

Can anyone suggest 90's/00's pc games for me to catch up with?

Because Sony fags have PS3. Why Piss Sea don't have any Souls exclusive but only Sony?

Spotted the false flagging Sonygger.

You guys are too stupid to be subtle.

Higher framerate bloodborne was the only reason I was vaguely interested in a Pro. I'm still convinced that the Pro exists purely to provide a better VR experience when that happens.

It sure as fuck isn't to support 4k properly, seeing as they didn't even put a 4k bluray drive in the damn thing.

a huge chunk of PS4 owners actually didn't have a PS3. About 33% according to Sony.

>PCucks have to play retro stuff because their system is dead

Thank god I dodged bulled and stoped caring about PC after 2000

Not true Sony players though.

>doesn't even deny that Sonyggers are pedos

K
E
K

Wow. Sonyggers really do pull arguments out of their asses.

Nobody gives a fuck for yakuza.

>a load of objectively shit-tier games
>sony won
???

Frog in a pot, they slowly phased out a lot of stuff and then started off the current gen with a bunch of benchmarks that M$ had already set so it didn't seem so bad, especially since M$ was still dealing with the DRM backlash. IIRC Sony had a similar plan for console DRM and only dropped it once M$ got shit on for it.

I'd imagine most of neo-Cred Forums doesn't even remember that you could gameshare with 4 other consoles back before Sony got all Hebruloid about everything. I mean for fuck's sake, you don't even get to keep the games you get with PSgold if you stop paying for the service, even M$ does that.

>Not true Scotsmen though.

This is as close to a fallacy as you can possibly get, how many layers of irony are you on?

>wonderful artstyle used as a strengh to combat limited resources
>Efficient techniques that move gaming forward

Restrictions make devs (on the graphical department, not talking about gameplay and game design here) improve and come up with new techniques to stuff more into less. Having unlimited power (PCs) makes devs lazy and they release buggy, unoptimized & disgusting games all day long, look at Arma games, look at ANY crowdfunded game that has a focus on graphics. They all run like shit because the devs are shit.

Most devs couldn't make Uncharted4 look that good on a PS4, the engineering required for that is impressive to me and I grew up as a PCfag. Even non-indie devs, like AA devs that make RTS and grandstrategy games can't optimize for shit. DeusEx ran like shit, XCOM2 ran like shit, GothicArmada was acceptable but it barely renders anything on screen so it fucking better.
It's rare to see a well optimized game on PC, yet both MS and Sony 1st parties do a wonderful job and have the best talent in the indusrty

Why did you even bother to reply? Are you getting an aneurysm right now?
I said:
>it doesn't run native 4K except for some rare cases
>however it runs higher than 1080p in most cases

you said:
>not 4K
>actually it's 1440p (above 1080p)

We agree to agree? I guess? Congratulations?

>Higher framerate bloodborne was the only reason I was vaguely interested in a Pro.
Well it's not for you then, move along. Also we did know for months now that any game released before October of this year wouldn't be required to have a PS4pro patch, so you were dreaming for a while there.
I can only blame you for your own disappointment, you are the only one in control of your expectations.

>gravity rush doesn't appeal to me
the fuck is wrong with you son?
It must be because you didn't play the first one because it is the biggest sleeper title i have seen in years.
> Last Guardian is far too late to redeem itself.
Now you are being biased.
Why is it too late? Thats retarded. A game should be able to stand on its own merit, not the controversy around it.

final fantasy 7 . i stopped reading there .

delusional sonyfags

Hey man I'm not the anons you replied to but I'm thinking of getting GB3, finally found a random ms on the internet that looks cool in your post
Is it a bad time to buy it now? I'm expecting an announcement for a GB4 in FEB for no reason.

I always play co-op games with RL friends so I never feel the need to buy games on their prime when there are 100 lobbies up at any one point.
I still play EDF4.1 on the regular even though there are only 5-20 lobbies on PS4 daily

So I'm not sure what to tell you. I've put about 170 hours into this game so it was more than worth it for me

>this entire thread
This is the worst banter I've seen in years, congratulations guys.

thanks man is the dlc worth making a new psn account for? as someone who loves the gm sniper 2 how viable are guns? almost all the lps I've seen use crazy spammy melee and then it just degrades into what I see as gundam musou ish type of game that I never enjoyed no matter my love for the series.

>wonderful artstyle used as a strengh to combat limited resources
>Efficient techniques that move gaming forward

There's nothing remotely impressive about shit like Uncharted. Any console exclusive that looks remotely ok is a corridor simulator

>cut loads of corners because everything is so streamlined and restricted that you know exactly what the angle the player will see everything from, how long they will spend somewhere etc.
>then just slap on post processing effects

Optimisation on console games isn't magic. It's just smoke and mirrors where you cut out loads of things then try and make it not noticeable

Please tell me more kind anons

Hahahaha i am so proud of making this image.

have another

> Any console exclusive that looks remotely ok is a corridor simulator
It has plenty of open spaces though, that's the gimmick they went with this time around. For a mid-spec 2010 PC it's impressive.

>Optimisation (...) is just smoke and mirrors where you cut out loads of things then try and make it not noticeable
exactly. And I wish more PC devs could do that instead of bruteforcing everything and expecting you to have a PC 2x more powerful than it should be in order to run their game well.

As an artist I could look at 2 different concept art pieces that look similar, but then see the WIP and workflow of a veteran that did it in 30 minutes and a 20 year old that just got in and took 4 hours for the same result. The veteran just copy/pasted photos for the background, did some dirt&cheap photoshop trickery to get the lighting and hue just right, instead of doing it all by hand, and just there he saved 3 hours of work.

Another comparison would be LabZero and Vanillaware. LabZero does everything frame-by-frame which results in a blander look since everything has to be hand-drawn. Vanillaware wastes much less money and makes a better product by using cheaper animation techniques, resulting in better assets and backgrounds.

Making a vast open world game with 4K textures, a massive LoD distance and dynamic-everything (say, Arma3, ARK, StarCitizen) isn't nearly as hard as attempting to develop a game for a cheap outdated console, where your alocation of resources must be top-notch and your art direction, code, and whatever else, must be 3x better in order to compete

There's a history of PC devs porting games to consoles in order to massively improve their tools and skills.

>>Ace Combat 7

Crap.

>>FF 7 remake

Unneeded episodic game that attempts to milk a decent game further.
Plus new SE is shit.

>>GT Sport

Sport jajaja

>>God of War IV

TLOU Skyrim mashup the game. Also sequel.

>>Ni no Kuni II

Another sequel...

>>New Japan studio jrpg
>>New From Software exclusive

Nioh? that looks just terrible... i miss Onimusha.

>>Yakuza Kiwami and 6 localization

I totally care about Yakuza...
And sequel again.

If this is all that's needed to "win" it would be really sad.

Spiritual seccessor to King's Field

>the "it's shit" post

>Making a vast open world game with 4K textures, a massive LoD distance and dynamic-everything (say, Arma3, ARK, StarCitizen) isn't nearly as hard as attempting to develop a game for a cheap outdated console, where your alocation of resources must be top-notch and your art direction, code, and whatever else, must be 3x better in order to compete

And this is why consoles hold things back. I really don't get this optimisation as a plus meme.

All the time and manpower they spend polishing a turd is time they could just spend making the actual game better, in terms of AI, content etc.

I mean if you had a team of top engineers and gave them a year, you could probably get them to make a new game run on a Pentium 3 with windows 98. Maybe it would be impressive technically, but it's still just a waste of everyones time

>Rehash Combat 7
>FF 7 interactive movie
>GTFO SPAWTS
>The Last of War
>No Need no Kuni II
>Vague Promise
>New Game From Software Company No One Cared About Before Souls or After Souls exclusive
>Rehashuza Killyourself and Cuckuza 6 localization

It's been awhile since I've seen someone actually put effort into bait images

Usually it's just two screenshot comparisons next to each other with gold faces in the background

Good work

>but it's still just a waste of everyones time

Its more of a waste of time developing for high end PC where most people won't play your game cause most people on PC have low end hardware and piracy is easily accessible

needs more meme buzzwords in there

>from their forums

>Partly due to GT6 running at a slightly higher native resolution compared to GT5 (1440x1080 vs 1280x1080), and partly due to the new and more advanced physics engine, there is less processing power left for graphics/framerate. The result: Despite running at a solid 60 fps most of the time, there are some pretty severe drops in certain situations.

>too much mesh data because too many LoD's
>too much stutter and graphical artifacts because of the interlace bewteen models
>gran turismo got active tessellation to deal with that somehow, but still could not avoid the performance hit
>new calculations hurt the performance even more and at random times because its not a graphical constant but a physical interaction wich is random
That shit killed the poor cell, that was the worst of all, the ps4 was supposed to have 2 cell cpu's, but muh cost send then to LOO masters and their yellow factory of underage students.

Since ps3 they promised 1080p 60fps, look the numbers, some are rendered at old SVGA res.
Now during the even floped 4k, buzzwording 4k, and HDR for their sony tv's, and some devs still give a fuck and go cinematic.

That lazy PC dev attitude was on consoles since long, they had sharp knifes to cut the right, now they use rusty axes and chop whatever works to make the port work, and then butcher the original PC port just to keep the balance.

> I really don't get this optimisation as a plus meme.
You won't need to spend as much on GPUs for developer lazyness in the future, that's why it's directly good for you.

>And this is why consoles hold things back
That's a very naive look on the gaming industry and you'd know it's very, very wrong if you think about it for a minute. I should just make some copy/pasta about this but right now I can't be bothered to argue this point.

>just spend making the actual game better, in terms of AI, content etc.
AI is part of the optimizatoin process, AI doesn't come in cheap. Bungie's Halo gmaes have some of the best shooter AI out there so not really a universal point.

Time wasted on one department doesn't mean time wasted on all of them. And like I said, that's more about workflow, competence and experience of each individual dev, almost nothing to do with worse or better optimization.

>but it's still just a waste of everyones time
Well I don't have to defend your position of thinking every console game is a waste of time.

see

You don't need to spend ages developing for high end PCs, just enable a bunch of things that the engine is already fully capable of but are getting turned off or toned down for consoles.

This takes way less time than spending a year 'optimising' for consoles, when 'optimising' is essentially just code word for 'downgrade, but done in a very sophisticated way'.

>buy sony HMD
>use 3rd party hardware for tracking
>buy a pc with DK2 able specs
>???
>better headset and more games

The "it's shit post" is actually justified when it's actually shit.

This is not a haters gonna hate thing. It's full of sequels and mediocrity.

>just enable a bunch of things that the engine is already fully capable of but are getting turned off or toned down for consoles.

Yeah PC exclusives sure turned up the graphical level

>sequels are bad

> just enable a bunch of things that the engine is already fully capable of but are getting turned off or toned down for consoles.

That's not optimization at all. That's almost the opposite, that's just lowered settings.

For example when looking at some CSGO map remakes my jaw dropped when I saw all the geometry the game was rendering behind a wall in the old version. That's not a setting you can turn on or off, but that's one of the easiest examples of optimization (or what I mean when I say optimization)

I'm not sure why you're not for optimization, we all know quite a few high-end (or not so high end) PC games run like shit beyond any justification. I use mine for productivity, so it's always top of the line and it doesn't affect me in any way, but It's a shame almost no PC-focused devs give a shit, just because they can afford to not give a shit.

I didn't want to give off the idea that literally all console devs are masters of optimization. I meant to say that a larger % of console devs are better at it than PC devs. And also that most of the top-tier devs (as in individual people) are console-focused because they had to go through so much bullshit to get their product done.

Polyphony is so weird for me. They waste so much time on side-projects and non-vidya related shit, their workflow is shit, with Turn10 developing 3x more games in a generational span, and since PS2 days they haven't been that great at graphics and performance. They just seem to be sitting on their asses and buying cars with Sony's money.

>buzzwording 4k, and HDR
Neither are buzzwords. They are literal improvements over what we have, not a side-step or gimmick (like 3D or VR). One is a simple resolution boost, which we know for a fact improves IQ since we are always looking for higher resolutions. And the other (HDR) is an improvement on displays themselves, there's nothing gimmicky or buzzwordy about it, expanding the range of colors is just that, simply better.

To this day I still don't get anyone who says Oculus/Vive are superior to PSVR's HMD in any way.
Ergonomically PSVR is the only one without strap-like contraptions, it actually uses hard plastic that doesn't isn't elastic and doesn't move nearly as much while you sway your head. It also feels much more comfy
And the display is better too, with better pixel distribution and higher subpixel count (even though the resolution is slightly lower, it makes up for it with those other 2 factors). PenTile is completely shit especially for VR, fullRGB is obviously the better way to go.

Of course the hardware it's running on is crappier, but the HMD itself is so obviously superior. And cheaper also.

>Stating facts is bait.

Nah, you are just mad.

90% of PC exclusives are indie shit and cellphone games no one wants. Devs eat you with promises of great games that don't come like Routine or Star Citizen and retards llike you take the bait. It's garbage platform not worth it's price.

>Kiwami Localization
NIGGER DON'T LIE TO ME

>Ace Combat 7
shit
>FF 7 remake
shit
>GT Sport
fap fap fap
>God of War IV
shit
>Ni no Kuni II
shit
>New Japan studio jrpg
shit
shit
shit

>tfw i bought a psp because gt4 portable
>years passed, played rad games like patapon, loco roco and worms
>gt4 didnt came yet
>lets play toca race whatever...
>gt4 portable never came
>end up emulating old games and using it as a music player
>end up selling it
>like 2 years later... IS OUT... and it looks... not that bad.
>see and read reviews about the new carreer system and physisics bullshit
>was already switched from a ps2 to pc
And thats how i ended up learning about, the 1st shot was fired by enthusia, wich was way more realistic in the simulation, while gt4 wont let you do donut burnouts because of the canned physics.

I should rewatch that event and finally understand it, because the game engine can do HDR, now the console shit HDR over that? or tell the tv to shit HDR this way.. or whatever? you can set an active profile on any tv to have sharper image and adaptative contrast and other gimmicks.
its sounds like too much fuss for a simple color correction, its like seing audiophiles talking about the purty of a rusted ceramic record, but again, i need to watch that again.

You can get similar results using transparent plastic film on a vive or a CV1. it blurs the image a little and hide the pixels, but is like using a microscope as a sniper.
You can handcraft a dual 1080p and like 180° of view HMD, wich is way way superior to any consumer product, but off course its not for everyone.
>3d print case
>use existing 1080p screens

Wait for real? Ace Combat? And it's not shit like the last one?

Year of the Remaster aka we have literally no ideas for games so just re do the good ones from last gen.

It's not that sequels are bad. Some sequels are good like say RE2 is better than RE1 or Onimusha 3 is better than Onimusha 2 but there comes a point where a company needs to move on instead of keep milking it because it they keep going they are bound to fuck it up.

It's that simple. The longer the baggage a series carries the more the chances are that it will fuck up.
If it changes too much it will fuck up because it's nothing like the original like FF (despise being a series which entries are not directly related and that it tries to keep every entry fresh) or on direct sequels RE.

But if the games does not change they fuck up because it's always the same, they re utilize assets, characters, engines, gameplay, etc and that's just lazy like Uncharted, Assassins creed, Souls games, Devil's may cry, Prince of Persia or Zelda and Mario themselves.

The longer it is exploited the closer it is to one of those points.
I think up to three games or so it's acceptable because one lousy game it's not a problem, it can be a fluke.

The problem is when the bad sequels surpass in quantity the good games like Terminator right now. 2 of the greatest action movies of all time are followed by 3 really shitty ones and a mediocre tv series.

That's the problem with baggage. SO series could have endured S03 ending as a minor thing but S04 and SO5 really are pushing for the franchise to go to shit.

FF X fucked up with X-2 but VP2 for example is pretty good even though it is inferior to VP1 (handheld sequels doesn' t count), the same could be said about Chrono Trigger/ Cross.

It's just good measure to stop while still on top.

Wow You completely changed my mind on how I view those games

I like to serve.

Seriously? I see the same guys that play CoD buying it in gamestop.

You are literally retarded

Fuck you OP, stop getting my hopes up for Yakuza.

Chinese and Japanese are the same thing to Americans. Besdies, Chinese ninjas sounds like some retarded weeaboo shit.

>Devs eat you with promises of great games that don't come

Yeah how's the Last Guardian and Kingdom Hearts?

How many separate consoles will you end up having bought for that shit? 3?