Windows 10 just a meme for dx12 games?

windows 10 just a meme for dx12 games?

I have a GTX 1070 and want to go back to windows 7 Ultimate again.

Vulcan support windows 7 and windows DX12 games are just muh, nothing special and not so much big difference in performance.

Is it worth going back?

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with windows 10 and you're all just overblowing reactions

Windows 10 is malware and no vidya will ever make it worth installing.

Built a new gaming pc recently, I didnt even bother with windows 10.
until they release a proper dx12 exclusive, you are better off with 7.

DX12 is bait for Microsoft Spyware™

Windows 10 fucking updated and basically installed a bunch of new shit and changed all my settings can't even get a controller to work with dark souls 3 anymore. Fuck this shitty OS

It's shit, a friend of mine couldn't play new vegas anymore because he was on win 10 and the update updated some shader crap, fucking up several older games. He reinstalled Win 7 after that. And that's not even mentioning the fact that it's literally spyware - The OS

If you like your PC automatically restarting if you step away for 10 minutes, then use W10

this, Last windows 10 was fine with my OC's but after the update that i never said i will have. Now every time i OC my GTX it's crash. FUCK THIS WINDOWS 10 SYSTEM.

There's not much wrong with Windows 10, but there are some things that might be annoying and tedious depending on what you use your computer for.

Also, at the same time there's hardly any gains at all in going from 7 or 8.1 to 10.

is it worth it to just reinstall windows entirely because my computer doesn't have a back up of 7?

I still god the cd and all? And the only files I really have are wallpapers and games..

this I upgraded just to play forge and the os is just faster all around compared to windows 7

Having 7 on an SSD is already lightning fast so I don't really see a damn point. Enjoy your spyware and not being able to play some older games tho bro.

remember there is literally no reason to upgrade from 7 especially due to compatibility for jap H game trash

>spyware
lol you're implying you don't have any.

>laptops were upgraded in my work
>they can't recognize office keys anymore
>skype using 80% resources for half an hour
>fucking TiWorker.exe
>fucking windows "anti malware"
>excel freezes some laptops
>IT guy is fucked up because the fingerprint software isn't compatible with w10

The wallpapers are nice I guess

Haven't updated my win 7 in a very long time. And I doublechecked to see if I have any of the spyware updates installed; I don't.
Even if I did it wouldn't be nearly as bad as the win 10 spyware you literally can't turn off.

The new Intel Kaby Lake processors don't even support Windows 7

>not using based haswell-e

>Not using Zen

Windows 10 is worse than those viruses you get accidentally from installing shitty cracks of games. No game is worth installing software that not only sends information about everything you do home to Microsoft, but also has a built in backdoor hackers will find and steal all your information.

Stop spreading this FUD.