How do you go from this

How do you go from this

to this?

Different character designers.

Different designers and/or directors.

And it's a look that potentially sells more.

Not canon.

We already have a Metroid thread up. Check the catalog next time.

Removing the suit

Make up.

Because Prime is not canon. It had to make way for Other M.

>how to trigger a Metroid fan by user

>Metroid Prime is not canon, confirmed by co-creator in Nintendo Accion no. 215

Prime 1 Samus looks like the default option in the character creator for an RPG.

But then again modern Samus is just a lamer version of Sarah Bryant.

Out of curiosity for what Nintendo Accion 215 actually entails, apparently it's all about Pokemon.

Why are you implying Prime Samus was how Samus looked originally? There were games before Prime.

Other M isn't canon user. If it is canon then fucking metroid, metroid II, and super metroid aren't canon.

Prime atleast was written as a side piece to not affect the main series

It's more like this, plus she didn't look like smash at all until ZM, and even then she didn't have that stupid mole until Other M. Wouldn't surprise me if she was missing it in the next game.

Nowadays people's experiences with the classic Metroid games begin and end with that ugly Nintendo Power illustration.

Hell, she even looks drastically different from Fusion to ZM, not to mention all the silliness going on behind the scenes in the Metroid development team. It's obvious there's no standard look for her.

The only game she looks drastically different in is Prime.

Every other game she's a beautiful woman.

Well unfortunately for you the best she's ever looked is Hunters.

Hunters isn't Prime.

Man with supreme taste right here

She looked nothing like ZSS in the old games. See

What irritates me the most about Samus in Smash is that she's low tier as fuck with the Power Suit but yet a much more solid character with just the Zero Suit

That shit ain't right

Super Samus > Fusion Samus > Prime Samus >>>>>>>>>>> Zero Samus

By remodeling her shithole.

Just japs being japs man.

Wait, why was this deleted?

But you'd think one of the most fucking overpowered vidya armors would mean shit instead of being a hindrance

I forgot the relevant image. Not everything is deleted by a janitor.

She's a beautiful woman which is more like ZSS than the ugly man of the OP image.

A rational, thinking human being would think that. But these are japs. Just japs being japs man. Let it go, sm4sh is shit anyway.

Nintoddlers can't into realistic look, they need their toons to look like toons

Just kidding.
Serious answer?

The "prime" look is from back when FPS were still all pretty much Unreal copy/paste.
The game was intended for this kind of audience.

What happens after, I don't know.
I guess since Halo and Unreal ceased to be the big flavor, they adapted their game to nintenyearolds

She definitely wasn't beautiful in Super. She was a scary-looking muscular Amazon woman. This is probably what Prime 1 was based on. Fusion was similar to this design as well but more of a beautiful anime look.
Zero Mission, Prime 2/3, and Brawl are the low point for Samus, where she's a cartoony bimbo with gross-looking yellow hair. She looks much better in Hunters, Other M, and Smash 4

She looks like a disgusting whore in sm4sh and Other M. Frankly I absolutely preferred the brawl aesthetics, the only possible complaint is the weird hair color. Everything is more proportioned correctly and she doesn't have horrible flipper feet and crippling scoliosis. Hunters is still the height of her overall look.

the title of the game is literally Metroid Prime Hunters

>She was a scary-looking muscular Amazon woman.

That image from Nintendo Power isn't canon.

Prime Hunters, not Prime.

There is only one Metroid Prime.

It's not from Nintendo Power, it's from the official first-party Super Metroid strategy guide. Also Samus herself in game is a pretty Amazon woman so your entire statement is retarded.

I'm talking about her sprite

>Fusion Samus: Beautiful mature woman
>Zero Mission Samus: Bratty teenager

What went wrong?

Or, considering that Fusion is set after Zero Mission, what went right?

>bratty teenager
What the fuck are you basing this on?