Life just feels empty after finishing Witcher 3

Life just feels empty after finishing Witcher 3.

tfw no intelligent AI to make the game neverending with neverending quests etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1296/?
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/sLxyG2lgWpIXQC3n-2SUqQ/
steamspy.com/app/377160
steamspy.com/app/72850
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But user, The Elder Scrolls®: Skyrim™ Remastered by Bethesda® Game Studios already has Radiant AI™ with infinite quests!

>1680x1050
>Windows 10
>Dropbox
>Empress ending
>cat school armor

There's a mod that adds a daily monster contract.
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1296/?

the witcher 3 is terrible though

>lists one example
>etc
Fuck dude, just using etc is retarded to begin with. If you actually have anything important to say get off your ass and write it out.

>Being this gay, homosexual, queerbait, etc

Get on gtav

Play RDR
it's literally a pre-version of witcher 3

But it doesn't have Geralt, Triss, Yen, the lore of the Witcher.

With the end of Witcher 3, I feel like I've lost a good friend. It feels so empty inside.

haha what the fuck

well memed

>ending of B&W
>gerald says its time to take a break
>looks at the camera
>mfw

Felt exactly the same with Skyrim

>bad writing
>bad voice acting
>boring, broken, unbalanced combat
>overleveled enemies to compensate

Why does W3 look worse than W2?

It's THIS shit thread again with the same retarded Witcherdrone as the OP.

What's the point of mixmaxing with potions in this game? I see people bothering with all the bombs and advanced oils and shit. I'm playing a full signs build on death march with level scaling on and the game is still ezpz.

>bad writing
Wrong
>bad voice acting
Also wrong
>boring, broken, unbalanced combat
Well memed
>overleveled enemies to compensate
Okay so you're just an idiot then?

Cause you're a fag contrarian who posts on Cred Forums

You should kill yourself. One less Polack is a better world.

i wanna fuck ciri

What quest is that? I finished the game a week ago and I legit don't remember that place.

Whoa bro, calm down. Your awesomely micro penis is showing.

You sound myopic and are irrationally angry that somebody doesn't like what you do. Hang in there, champ.

>Finding Mary Sues attractive

It's the epilogue of the main game, empress ending.

I wanna rape ciri

>great writing

Hey ultra generic boring Vidya character, have a thousand cutscenes with the same static camera for hundreds of hours of fucking dialogue about Dandelion and fetch quests and you have to find your daughter amidst political intrigue, fascinating

The only way they could have made this game even more generic is if they gave it a medieval setting... >blegh

Is Witcher 3 worth it on PS4? My laptop definitely can't handle that shit on decent settings.

did a 12 year old make that mod? fuck off

It came out before I got my new PC so I played it on PS4. I thought it ran fine (but I'm generally not too picky about that sort of thing) and it is definitely the sort of game that plays better with a controller in my opinion. The only annoying thing about it was only having 4 potion slots.

Yes. The combat actually plays better on pad (people who bitch about w3 combat are m+kb elitists) and as far as console ports go, it's pretty good. Obviously it's a graphical downgrade and you're locked to 30fps, but the framerate is consistent, which is more than you can expect with most modern games.

It's pretty much the game of the generation, everyone should play it whether you're on consoles or PC.

Be nice.
You were 12 too once.

I don't remember snow.

>have to choose between two haggard old sorcerereses
>absolutely no option to bang best girl

what the fuck was cd projekt thinking

Ballin, I can deal with that.

Just take comfort in knowing Geralt finally gets to rest.

Still loved going back to the vineyard after clearing blood and wine to find Ciri there and her talking about her adventures as a solo witcher.

>Game of the Generation
>not Skyrim

>Not letting Hjalmar be king

YOU WHAT

New Game+
This time, take your time.

>letting that dumb idiot rule over anything

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/sLxyG2lgWpIXQC3n-2SUqQ/
lol

>Putting a woman on the throne
Enjoy your ofieri rapefugees

As opposed to a warmonger?
Are you also going to vote for Hillary?

Its my first playthrough and i feel so bad. I set free the evil spirit in the tree thing and i ended up ruining the baron's life and family. I'm really loving the game so far, despite some control issues.

>Voting for the loser racist DRUMPF
C'mon it's current year

Just have in mind that the ''best'' sounding solution not always brings something better.

He's still right though, Skyrim is an older game, but considerably more people choose to keep playing it over TW3.

This is even before the Remaster comes out.

Witcher is boring af, fell asleep in the first 2 hours just like Fallout 4. Both of those games suck ass. I fucking installed Hearthstone which is even slower zozzle

Because of mods.
None of them is playing vanilla.
Chances are, half of them are using sexlab.
Besides, Fallout 4 has proved that Todd has no power anymore.

Yeah, that kinda stuff makes the quests worth it imo. It was a really unexpected moment.

to be fair, it's not like people who still play skyrim are actually playing it for the game itself, they're using it as a panty uguu waifu simulator through mods

Simply remember that being nice to everyone often ends in a shitty ending.
Sooner or later you'll have to choose.

Many games have mod options, it hasn't kept them on the most played list for 5 consecutive years, plus why didn't TW3 devs offer modding tools themselves?

And that's a pretty silly thing to say when more people are playing Fallout 4 than Witcher 3 and Skyrim combined.

>Many games have mod options
Not all of them have the same modding community as Bethesda's games.

>And that's a pretty silly thing to say when more people are playing Fallout 4 than Witcher 3 and Skyrim combined.

Fallout 4 has the same daily peak amount of players as Skyrim, 25k, despite Fallout 4 not being even a year old, and Skyrim being almost 5 years old.

steamspy.com/app/377160
steamspy.com/app/72850

I couldn't play through Witcher 1 but I really want to play Witcher 3. What to do? Should I just read the books to get caught up on the plot?

You don't need to play all of them. Just read the plot of the witcher 1 on wikipedia or something and then start enjoying the witcher 3.

I've played all three of them so I know what I'm talking about.

I played TW3 without playing the other two games and I understood the plot with no problem.
Of course, you'll miss out on references, and character backstory, but it's written well enough to catch you even without knowing what happened before.

you're gonna carry that weight.

I wish this game never ended

we all do

Yeah how come your ending has snow?

>tfw when I finished the game got the best ending and expected to go back to Kaer mohen to see yen
>get there only to see emptiness
>No ciri either

>Yen
>Best

Getting neither is the best, especially with Shani leaving him after HoS, and being all alone at the end of B&W with that smile.

Why is everything related to plot so fucking boring in this game. I love everything about it until I have to interact with another dull as fuck NPC for a quest or some bullshit

I only ever played witcher 1, and it was absolutely horrendous, to a point where I couldn't finish it. I got to act 3, and got to some party and just couldn't be bothered.

is it worth even playing the other 2 if I haven't beaten the first?

3 yes, read the books if you have the chance too.
but 3 is one of the only few games I took my time with cause I enjoyed it too much.
definitely in my top 3 favourite games of all time.

1 has potential but is a bit broken. They really tried to do a lot and kinda half failed, half succeeded. I don't blame you for disliking it.

Play 2 and 3, you won't regret it.

As much as that epilogue's outcome was fucking retarded, it was the best in terms of quality, dat snow, dat vagabond track playing, dat comfy feel, and then the heartbreak ...

It's one of the only constants in this reality

it's the best ending.

it's objectively not the best ending. witcher Ciri is the good ending, empress is bitter-sweet, and dead is the bad ending

empress ciri is ciri finally accepting her destiny, and taking what she's been given to save the world. it fits pair in pair with her accepting fate and facing the white frost. She's no longer running away.

Witcher Ciri is the 'happy' ending, but just that. It says alot that it's only attainable if you willingly choose not to give Ciri the opportunity to talk to her father. it's the blind, shallow ending. The empress ending comes out of her talking to him, and making the decision herself to become empress, it's bittersweet and fits perfectly, as a maturation of Ciri's character and tone-wise with the rest of the game.

Well I feel english voice acting is indeed kinda bad. Switched to polish and it's one of the best I have seen.

here's a (you) for (you)
nice bait , r8 it 8/8

This tbqh.

THIS

witcher ciri is best for ciri but empress ciri is the best for the world.

Having more replayability doesnt mean its overall better experience
Also Tw3 was dumbed to hell i have no hopes for cyberpunk

he's probably a trissfag as well