How many times have you beaten it, Cred Forums?

How many times have you beaten it, Cred Forums?

One time

I'm at my second full play through with a guide and doing everything.

none its shit really i just didn't play the prequels so why the fuck would you play the 3rd game

Not even once. It gets so boring after a while that I can't be bothered with it.

then why post in this thread at all?

Welcome on Cred Forums

Once.

But I did literally everything, with my playthrough being like 350+ hours or something retarded.

Stoppede playing after 10 minuttes because of wonky as fuck controls. Holy shit. Like drivning a car in GTA IV.

Well if Witcher 3 is wonky for you then you should probably never play anything released earlier than 2015

Literally stopped caring after the main quest dragged on and on after Ciri's edgy screaming moment, burnt out on the game

Zero, I don't play western trash

almost once

Once, Its a massive game, I'll probably replay it in a year or two.

Floaty controls and mouse acceleration are reasonably new.

1.1 times

beat the game and all DLC, thought it was great, booted up new game+ and then realized there is literally no replay value

Once, I did LITERALLY everything except Gwent and it took me about 120 hours. And then the expansions for additional 20 I think. Got me extremely burnt out

watches it one time on youtube was pretty bad movie desu uncharted was better

Zero, I just finished Witcher 2. I hope no one spoils it for me.

I hope your wish comes true, and no one spoils it for you then.

Nah, there are only good people here.

Can I play this without playing 2? I got bored of the combat in 2 very quickly.

Two times

le dumbledore dies xDDD

le dumbledor is a pedophile fag

not really
i'm playing it right now without knowing anything about the others and i feel like i'm missing a lot

Must be sad to grow up not knowing what a real rpg is, satisfied by Teh graffix and not even creating a character of your own, satisfied playing the same story as billy bob down the street.

Two, working on the third now. Mad that I failed a side quest because I didn't talk to Vesimir before the battle for Kaer Morhen. I was trying to complete the game without having a Failed category for quests.

Twice.

Twice. Soon I'll play from TW1 through to TW3, importing my saves for each.

I just hope this time it doesn't glitch Letho. He was dead in my last game, even though I let him live in TW2.

I wish they made the Ciri portions of the game somehow better. Really enjoyed the crones and the baron, but for some reason I can't really like Ciri (outside her looks) except for a couple of pivotal moments.

What is a "real" RPG then, chucklefuck?

remember to import the witcher 2 save on witcher 3 , there are some minor changes : )
like the tattoo on your neck from witcher 2

today? twice :3

which quest requires that ? i finished it 2 times and dont remember such thing ?

Not even once
Still at the second Crones bit near the end, stop overhyping this

One and done. Tried NG+ but just wasn't feeling it.

There's really no build variety that matters.

Couldn't force myself to play the DLCs after finishing the game.

I can't imagine how boring it would be to play all these shit quests again, looking forward only to 3-4 good ones like Carnal Sins or Bloody Baron

*tips fedora*

*combs white hair while staring with his cat eyes*

It is a monster undertaking. Especially with the dlcs. Very good experience. Wish combat was more soulsesque though.

rolling simulator lover ?

Nah I prefer Bloodborne but I doubt you have played it.

Called Berengar's Blade. You have to find a letter in a small side room in Kaer Morhen and give the letter to Vesimir.

Just one (pre patches/DLC). Now doing the DLC and Jesus it's like a whole new game. One that's even better than the base game. Liking what they did with Franssaint much more than I thought I would. So much detail even into the smallest things.
>the way the women start eyeing up Geralt after winning the tourney
>the way some run up to him and chanting and clapping
>the way everyone is annoyingly French as fuck
>all that new gear and items

once, the game has absolutely no replayability which is a shame because i finished witcher 2 someting like 10 times and spent overall more time with it than tw3.

Zero. I'm stuck in a special kind of hell when it comes to the first Witcher. I always get bored and give up before finishing it, and I always end up losing my save data. Shit sucks, man. I've been trying for a fucking decade.

Still on my first playthrough. The main mission I'm up to is trying to get the Barons men to give me Uma.

But the way I've been playing is by playing a main mission and all the strings attached to it and then doing all side quests/Witcher contracts/treasure hunts before moving on to the next main mission.

So right now I'm clearing out my Witcher contracts before doing the treasure hunts, currently level 24 focusing upgrades on combat, wearing enhanced Feline armor. I'm trying to play the expansions during my main story playthrough so I'm working on leveling to 32 so I can start in Hearts of Stone.

only played witcher 2

So I plan to marathon this game entirely in December. Never played any Witcher games before. Any tips to make the experience as enjoyable as possible?

3 times. Once base game, then NG+ and HoS.
Then I played a new save and beat the base game HoS and B&W.
I have a current NG+ game going since I've beaten everything, but I haven't really played it much.

Got like 30 hours in, then I dropped it. I always tried to complete every quest in previous witchers , so I tried to do the same here. I did not even stop to appreciate how the game is beautiful. My loss I guess, but as ridiculous as it sounds, for me the game just feels too long even tho every side quest is fleshed out in some way.

Learn some Polish curse words and play in Polish. Experience is so much better.

none. 75 hours since launch and I keep getting distracted by all the side stuff. I'm a perfectionist and when I look at all the question marks on the map I just don't feel like playing anymore. Even though I literally bought a 1070 for this game

The answer is water.

What do you mean? None, of course. They haven't released it for non-consoles yet. You don't use Windows, do you pleb?

Don't be a retard falling for the Polack shilling.

Play on the highest settings possible. I'm playing at 4k (downsampled) maxed and I get 30-40fps. With console cinematic fps while looking that good, it gives a the game a very particular "feel" which greatly helps the immersion.

>tfw played and beat the first one, loved it
>10 hours into the 2nd one I drop it out of boredom
>hear all the good stuff about 3
>autism won't let me skip 2
reeeee desu
I'm pretty close to just reading a summary of what happened in 2 because the gameplay is fucking atrocious, especially that first forest part where you have to find goblin or spider nests or whatever

wow , after 2 playthroughs and must have missed that quest completely

None, working on the first one now. Are the combat mechanics as shit in the later games as they are in this one?

i was thinking for NG+ , does it feel harder ? or is it better to make a clean new game ?

3. Played it every time a new dlc was released.