Gears of War 4

20 minutes of new gameplay

youtu.be/toSghwtbHzM?t=11m4s

Looks fun, graphics are pretty good too, why did Cred Forums say it looks like shit again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Do8WsA0CAz8
redeem.geforce.com/en-us/?campaignID=GEARSOFWAR4
account.live.com/consent/Manage
youtube.com/watch?v=w-P2t5pYGXo).
infoworld.com/article/3104389/microsoft-windows/the-case-against-windows-10-anniversary-update-grows.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru2ciY19oLE
youtube.com/watch?v=vQef2x76bv0
discord.gg/5uyZY
discord.gg/CWBM2
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz-buEclbUE
gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/gears-of-war-4-for-windows-10---pre-download-announcement/e3217150-080d-482c-acbf-a4fb6a461485/posts
discord.gg/EHx93
discord.gg/E4Cay
youtube.com/watch?v=-VL7Atoo33o
youtube.com/watch?v=o3f8VgQ_dqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it looks like shit?

Why does every gears thread feel like its posted by the developer

>oh, this looks ok
>only on xbox one and windows 10

Never mind.

Not an argument.

The environment at 11:04 looks very good senpai

>Hoffman is back

Only thing I care about

>20 minutes of new gameplay
So, the whole game?
>my butt is bleeding please help

No PS4, No Buy.

They could even pick up the dismal sales of Gears Ultimate by doing a quick port to full 1080p on the PS4.

The game looks like a 360 game ported to PC.
i might get it once its on sale.
The ending of 3 was pretty definitive.
4 right now just feels like a shue horned in sequel.

>The game looks like a 360 game ported to PC.

looks a lot better than gears 3 or judgement

Exactly it looks like if those game got a PC port.

Story ended with 3, they should have made a new franchise no beaten a dead horse.

Not gonna happen since Microsoft but the rights to it after Epic Games left.

>trying to start a thread about an xbox game on Cred Forums
What the fuck were you thinking? Its just going to be shitposted into oblivion

Judgment looks a little bit better honestly.
Were the Gears 4 devs even trying or what?

But making new franchises scares shareholders.

You must be either high or blind if you think judgement looks better

>4 seconds in, nu-male trash

Dropped.

I hate these gameplay previews because the person who plays it always plays it in such a way where they have to move the camera in such a fluid, cinematic way. Yeah, it's meant to showcase the background, but fuck that, go all out and curb stomp the shit out everything already.

I'm personally looking forward to this game. Graphics are meh, but I've never really cared much for it to begin with. It was supposed to be a technical marvel back in the 360 with the first game, but it was just nothing but gray everywhere. At least this game along with part 3 had color to it. Can't wait to play horde mode.

It's so hard to avoid sounding like a shill when you're excited for a game nobody gives a shit about.

>Its just going to be shitposted into oblivion
Unfortunately. Already have people whining over Windows 10 and bringing up PS4 and we aren't even 20 posts in.

I'm excited for it though. My brother is getting the turbo-bundle or whatever it's called for his Xbox, I might grab a copy on PC so that we can play while we're at college. Thanksgiving break is going to be great though, we're going to co-op the game and probably do some local versus with bots, assuming they left that in like 3's. Always was fun to watch my brothers stalemate at Capture the Leader.

>0:55
>we also wanted to introduce you to our Stronk Womyn™ future protagonist

Great, now these fags have a diversity officer on their staff too.

Fucking
Dropped

gameplay wise it does look like simple shit but I realised I really like all the different types of accents and characters you get in Gears

where can I subscribe to your blog?

>game has playable flashback sequences before the locust queen is killed off
>Gnasher model is the newest one created for part 4

This triggers me a lot more than it should.

Not really

Forza Horizon 3 is Xbox/W10 too and that has almost one thread all the time

>le strong womyn meme character
Dropped, and I'm a long-time fan of the franchise. I refuse to play a game that panders to the social justice agenda.

There's also an achievement called "Drumpf"

a whole family of losers without ps4s

10 years later and the dialogue in these Gears games is still cringe. Why is Dom shouting at the top of his lungs all the time even if there's nothing going on? It's like there was a huge disconnect between the campaign scenario people and the writers.

5 minutes in and they encounter a machine gun nest. What kind of retarded enemy would give them horizontal concrete barriers to safely work their way up to the nest?

Oh and I didn't miss the Hollory Clonton character, complete with Maoist pantsuit. Everything about this video screams "shit franchise that needs to die."

For fucks sake, it's nothing but apologist fan service with cameos of characters they wish they hadn't killed off.

Well it's the 20 min prologue faggot

I still need to play 3. I'll pick it up when it's on sale

i cancelled my pre order and put my xbox for sale because of this footage fuck ms

This looks like trash

>woman president meme
>stronk womyn meme characters everywhere
>graphics barely look current gen
>prequel has more imaginative enemies than previous games
>play as generic helmeted cog (which will be plot twist...CARMINE!)
>"it was great to see dom again" (hehe, nervous laugh)
>numale dev trash

Absolute shit/10.

I'm sure I know how the staff meeting went for this:

>exec: we need the 9 year old pokemon audience who are transitioning into edgelords
>studio head: lets also throw in characters we killed trying to be 2deep4u i cri everytiem
>pink haired cunt: WE NEED MORE STRONG WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP AND COMBAT ROLES!
>numales: i'm with Her!
>exec: ok, get it done, and make sure it's not on a platform or operating system anyone wants

I'm glad I abandoned this franchise after the second game. I thought this might rekindle my interest, but it looks like an absolute SJW/corporate meme game trash

>win10 meme and xdead
No.

>Back to Cred Forums

>buying vidya from the windows store

Wow this video sure triggered the sonycucks and brought them out in force! Sorry the nogaems 4 won't ever get a title even half as good as this even if you buy the "pro" version. $ony lost, get over it, sell that horrible shit and get the scorpio day 1, the nx, and improve your PC. The only ones who don't want sony to go bankrupt asap are ledditors and liberalnumales.

>Not an argument.

Arguement: Every Gears game past 3 is shit you tasteless faggot

Wanna know how I can tell you worked on this game?

>everyone who doesn't open their asshole for big black liberal cock is Cred Forums
Not everyone wants their games full of social justice propaganda you cucked numale beta.

Member when microsoft made original games?

I think the last time I enjoyed a Microsoft Studios game was when I played MechAssault on the original Xbox One, but then I was always a Mechwarrior fan.

>liberal
>cuck
>numale
Go throw around your buzzwords somewhere else, burger.

Does this game offer anything new? Gameplay is literally copy-pasted from the previous games, no innovation at all.

This gen fucking sucks, everything is either the same + open world and/or better graphics.

lost interest in the franchise as soon as they nerfed the shotgun

Back to tumblr

Apologist post discarded.

If there's not couch co-op it's literally not worth paying for.

I was reading up on Gears lore and it turns out that the Locust were just mutated humans and were invented like 30 years before gears of war happened.

This is so fucking stupid I can't even wrap my head around it.

It has co-op, splitscreen and LAN support

Even the PC port even has split-screen

>skipped to 7 minutes
>watch 60 seconds of gameplay
Looks the EXACT fucking same as the other ones. I had a 360 and owned all the Gears games. I used to religiously play the second one after they destroyed it with the update. After everyone I knew disbanded 3 felt empty and it wasn't as exciting because it was the start of the copypaste formula and look at this, it's the same shit. I am not missing anything.

Every Hears past 2 you mean.

3 was embarrassing.

*before the destroyed it

You can thank Gears 3 for that, which has one of the worst storylines in the history of gaming. Completely preposterous and franchise destroying plot-points are everywhere.

Nobody ever really brings it up because "it ties up looze endz" but it absolutely destroyed any appeal the series or characters had. Now they might as well have Marcus star in Just Dance titles because he no longer has any draw as a character.

Gears 2 was always broken from its shitty host advantage, lag switchers, and smokes. Gears multiplayer didn't get perfected till 3

maybe this time horde is more than 4 vs shitty damage sponges! and we can construct walls and defences and destroy the map to make a base more viable and people can join and leave!!
>it wont
i miss baserace
youtube.com/watch?v=Do8WsA0CAz8

This. Gears 3 story was an atrocious mess. The Lambent ruined the franchise, and "le Locust are actually Lambent humans but not really" was a bullshit retcon. "Oh the Locust are actually coming to the surface to survive because of le Lambent", yeah ok let's make the Locust (who were actually really good antagonists in the first two games) a sympathetic faction and not wholly evil". Thanks, Microsoft.

No dumbass that happened after all the updates, plus host advantage wasn't even a big deal until after the updates and i bet you were the guy to complain about the other person being the host when you got wreckt

>people saying the graphics look like shit

have you not seen the PC options or 4k gameplay?

looks pretty fucking sweet

will be my first, and probably only, windows 10 game purchase

Will the PC port be good?
It's an Unreal Engine 4 game - they can't possibly fuck up the port, right?

>the ability to lag switch
>not a huge fucking problem
Gears 2 was fucking mess from start to end.

No it wasn't. That was even worse in Gears 1, but that backfired in a good way since it became one of the game's greatest features in which the online ended up being with the most dedicated players. Playing that shit with my friend was a blast. Gears 2 had it less, and it rarely ever was a problem until they started updating it, and the final few updates killed it. Go fuck yourself. This shit was my life.

>This shit was my life.
Nigga, I was ranked at like 1000 in the world for Wingman. I love Gears 2 online to death, and played it from its release up till 3's release. Gears 2 was a broken mess of a fucking game. It was fun as hell, but broken to the point that it can easily be exploited.

no, it's actually looking pretty god tier from a PC technical standpoint

I dont have it but someone posted a cap of the video options. shit is fucking insane

>19:00
>that fire
lmao

>Xbone
lel
>Windows 10
Top lel

fact: if the dev was japanese talking in that video Cred Forums would be gushing all over this game instead of that numale cuck

bonus point: there is written Platinium Inc. or Kojima on the box.

No one would care here, either way, because it's a mediocre series that only underageb& and dudebros ever cared about, and you have the options of either playing a shooter with a controller or using Microsoft's new SHODAN OS.

No go.

if kamiya was talking and endorsing the game at the start of the video Cred Forums would be all over the series again even if its mediocre like you said

The single player campaigns in every Gears of War game is fucking boring. Same dumb shit, different shit brown saturated environment.

The multiplayer on the other hand was pretty decent in most of the entries.

yep multiplayer mode was outsourced to the japanese

>watch prologue
>looks like crap
>mfw liberal pansy numale studios are going to get shut down left and right at the end of this fiscal year

Gears 1 had a good campaign because it didn't try to tell a tale anywhere beyond the bounds of gameplay sequences.

It felt like you were the only person left alive in a world full of falling daggers. Gears 2 was pretty gay with Terminator Salvation tier military numbers and armaments. Gears 3 was a travesty from start to finish.

Why not game share to save some money

thieving nigger cocksucker

>tfw got my paycheck and preordered the collectors edition from Amazon

Feels good mang, been a Gears fan ever since I remember playing it at a computer gaming store where they had Xbox 360 and gaming computer set up, kinda like a LAN party.

Is this game a good game or is it not a great game?

>No one would care here, either way, because it's a mediocre series

Friendly remindert aht Cred Forums loves MGRR and MGSV

Cred Forums hates it when theres a good game sony doesn't have.

no wonder why Cred Forums is rage central.

the lack of any form of ambient occlusion really pisses me off
something that was heavily pushed in gears 2 and 3 with new solutions for it here is just pissed all over by this no name incompetent studio

the game overalll looks all over the place visually, definitively dosnt look like aaa game from 2016
also arkham knight shits on this game while running on unreal engine 3, why the fuck did those devs not hire an experience unreal dev or got some guy form epic to help?

complete trash.

Funny enough, the studio whos making it was some no name studio, until Rod Fergusson was hired to take over the studio. His first move was to hire a bunch of xbox loving castoffs of epic who only worked on gears and gave them top spots at the company while putting the original team members of the studio (the pre Fergusson ones) in much lower spots.

So the problem /IS/ that ex epic guys are making it. Its just the ones who thought cliffy B was the best thing ever

>DANIELA Carmine

oh shit

It doesn't. Batman is night only, and everything look "better" by night.

But I already payed gears of war three times. I kinds bored with it.

I'll never buy it after the abysmal port that happened to pc for the collection

What happened to it being a "graphical powerhouse"? Looks nothing like the renders Microsoft sent out.

bullshit
this is crearly made by people with little to no experience with unreal engine, there are lot of visual problems i see anywhere starting with basic shit like shader setup and unreals 4 shaodmap solution usage, or rather lack of it
there might be some ex gears devs working on it, but having a concept artist and a guy who mixed the soundtrack dosnt eman shit when you programmers and art team s clearly not there
also nobody leaves epic, the most prestigious among teh ebst if nto teh best paid studion in the world to work at some no name studio for half teh pay, come on

>looks better than gears 3
No it doesnt

this is offline render to show off the model, how is this relevant in any way to the final game?

>he doesnt have windows 10

Uhh...?

>only xbox threads get shitposted
What game doesnt get shitposted?

>render to show off a model of the game
>not relevant to the final game

your point?
fucking put the entire game at night then, i dont care just make it look good
also not entire, there is a short part during the day if you actually played the game

yes it does

and it looked like crap

People are scared that the government uses Windows 10 to invade their privacy.

Gears is a mystery to me. Fucking low Gears 1-3 but its pretty much the only shooter that takes regenerating life , wall high cover and grunting generic soldiers and makes it just work.

Weren't they doing that long before Win10 though?

>not liking gears
Cred Forums always had shit taste

are you retarded or something?
this is another offline render to show off a model from a game, do you think this is how it will look in real time in the engine?
before you make a stupid comment make sure you actually have basic understanding of the subject about which you are going to reply

Who the fuck cares man it's the Xbox version.
PC has ambient occlusion.

This game's development has been rushed as fuck and yet they probably recycled a fuckton of assets from previous games.

That's what happens when you force a new studio to make another dudebro shooter from an extremely repetitive franchise when they were developing a completely new IP.

Lol no

Look it up.

Why does Anya get uglier with every release? She looked like a normal human woman in the first game, but since then they've redesigned her every time to be

>ugly tranny
>jew tranny
>blonde dominican tranny
>blonde dude with tits and short dreadlocks (shitty hair textures)

Those 4'11 200 pound cunts with purple hair at the studio need to stop fucking with the character creation sliders. They've ruined the series for me and I have zero interest in playing this new shit.

Only the first location looked like ass desu
That city looked pretty good and the last one also had nice lighting effects.

>arkham knight shits on this game

Looks like fun. It came with my 1070 so might as well give it a try.

Have they practically shown off the entire game by now? There's been so many footage of the campaign shown that I dodge new gameplay videos to avoid spoilers now.

Wasn't there just one Gears game past 3?

look what up
you are just talking shit out of your ass, even if you find someone from epic working at coalition, again why the fuck would anybody leave epic to work at some no name dev

Say what you will about Arkham Knight, but they pulled some black magic to make this game look fucking great.

Eewww

>Generic cover shooting
>Muddy unfinished looking visuals
>Cringey poorly written dialogue, even by series standards.

That's why.

yeah, cherry pick the screen shoot where the textures clearly didnt steram in yet

>low res textures all over
Why?

>textures didn't stream in

You mean the whole franchise?

>You mean the whole franchise

You mean pretty much any game on UE3?

>Gears Lore
How deep is it compared to
>Halo
>WH40k
>Starcraft
>Crysis
>Doom

Xbox One

>mfw PC gets Xbone textures as high to make the Bone look good

As deep as the shallow end of the retard kiddie pool. The dialogue alone is almost on the same cringe level as Revolution 60 by the Brianna Wu guy.

>that pic
What the FUCK is Joker up to this time?

>Xbox One
Oh, alright.

looks like shit. not even shitposting. it's looks fucking garbage. animations, gore, the not so seemless transistions from one animation to the next. People are actually looking forward to this piss?

Hey, they are people who are hyped for souls games after all.

>it's not for Ps4
>there's a woman in it
>HUUR DURR KEKS MUH NUMALES SJWS PANDERING

fucking sonyggers are the best

kek
reminds me when i watched souls 3 first gameplay and people were shitting on them self how amazing it looks, and all i could see is the same fucking retreaded broken badly animated character clipping through every object around him, himself, enemies and walls getting hit by shockwaves five fucking games into the series

i mean, some people just dint give a shit if there is no improvement as long as their get their fix

Is that fucking trump?

It's not for the Playstation, what do you expect?

your next like will be "I was only pretending!"

I hope Horde will have Locust and UIR enemies too.

The movie was filmed in one of his hotels, so.. take a guess.

Has gears always been this boring? This game looked a lot funner when I was 12

Who's that standing beside Cole and Hoffman? Also a little surprised the flashback gear wasn't a Carmine.

It looks like Sam from 3 Baird is busy making DBs. And Clayton never died in 3 so its possible we'll see him unmasked.

I thought this shit was out already months ago. Holy fuck.

>Gears 4 coming out
>Don't have Xboner
>PC ANNOUNCEMENT
>Dick permanently engorged
>Come into these threads
>PC faggots shitting on the game for the story, graphics
>having Windows 10

FUCK, this game is going to be dead as fuck on PC :(
Why are PCucks such shitters. I just want to play Gears ;~;

All you fags do is complain about literally every exclusive Xbone and Ps4 get. And now you guys get a chance and all of a sudden youre Gears experts cocksuckers you deserve shit.

Play wingman with me pls.

I'm going to wait and make sure that the game is actually not a piece of shit on PC before I buy. But fuck me, I haven't been this excited for a game in a very long time. It's really sad. Gears and Halo were the only reason to have M$ consoles, and Gears is my favorite shooter.

F u c k ;~;
pls PC-shitters just one time don't let a good game die.

gears 4 beta >gears 3 beta >gears 2 TU6 on a good connection >gears UE >gears 2 TU5 >gears 1 >gears 3 >gears 2 on launch >>>>>judgement

if you disagree you can't wallbounce and use the chainsaw/2 piece unironically

>Haha Xbone has no exclusive everything is coming to PC
>WIndows 10? I don't use that crap!
??????????????????

I got Gears 3 on PC, modified it to make it more better looking on PC and Gears 4 still looks better. From the beta of Gears 4 to retail, its gotten better.

>got Gears 4 for free with the GTX 1070 exploit
>Xbox Play Anywhere, so I can play it on my Xbone and PC

UE is far better than fixed Gears 2., but I agree with everything else on your list.

Gears 4 beta was fun as fuck. Hopefully the full game remains consistent.

Sonyggers have been on a rampage since the disastrous announcement of the PS4 Pro. All the ant-modding threads pooping up, shitposting any Xbone or PC threads, hell, there's a lot of falseflagging Nintendo threads as well, wouldn't be surprised if that was Sonyggers too.

almost but the gnasher spread/gears 1 netcode lets people absorb point blank shots like no other game (without lag being a factor)

what exploit senpai?

Wait until the weekend and order a GTX 1070 or 1080 from Amazon with free shipping so it takes the longest. Once you order it wait a few hours, I waited 4 hours, and contact Amazon Support saying "I didn't get my Gears 4 code".

Its up to the support staff, they may say wait up to 24 hours for the code, just say thank you and wait a few minutes and contact support again saying the same thing. You'll get a nice guy and he'll say no problem and send you the Nvidia code.

From what I seen all Amazon codes are enabled now so you can redeem the nvidia code for Gears of War, and it'll redeem on your Microsoft account.

redeem.geforce.com/en-us/?campaignID=GEARSOFWAR4

Redeem the code and once you do, turn off the services allowed on your account here: account.live.com/consent/Manage

Remove it from there and then cancel your GTX 1070 order. You just got Gears 4 for free.

>Dudebro shootan garbage with a 5 hour campaign and vapid multiplayer

I'll pass, hombre

Isn't that spider thing from Gears 1? I though the locusts were dead?

All of this for a game nobody wants.

shiiiiet thanks guy

Open your mind senpai.

Embrace your dudebro side and weeb side.

only then, will you truly see.

invalid argument the main character is a blonde hair blue eyes purebred masterrace , you jews are so easy to spot

Prologue is a history lesson, you play through previous fights.

>sonyfags still mad about no games

>mfw I bought a 1070 and didn't get a free game

granted it was 2 months ago and there probably wasn't even any shit worth giving away but still, I mad

Holy shit man pretty cool but I would be too scared

>no it doesn't
yes it does

wouldn't they charge you immediately for the card?

lol yes

Hello underage!

Hard to believe it but yes, the Gears series has always been Xbox or Windows exclusive.

sorry are you talking about gears or every game ever made ?

>why did Cred Forums say it looks like shit again?
YOU MISS THE POINT

It's the nearly SAME SHIT cooked in 5th instance.

>the lengths an autistic retard is willing to go to get a game he doesn't want just so he can shitpost about it later

Kill yourself.

Nope, that's why you do it on the weekend, it takes a day for it to charge you so you have enough time to get the code.

>not being nimble enough to navigate your way around skypes
Enjoy your ps4pro

Is the voice acting just placeholders? I hope that's the case because they are really bad, they're actually distracting me.

I don't know Gears 'lore', why are they killing other humans and not Locusts?

More like Gears of Numale.

the video is what humans were doing before the locust came, like real life, humans kill other humans.

My younger brother played all the GoW games and they turned him gay. Now he's obsessed with huge muscular men in body armor, and I've found some repulsive fan art on his computer.

If any of you guys have brothers, don't let them play this new Gears or he may turn gay.

Redmond shills, fuck off.

Especially rscottyg, consider killing yourself imminently.

wow this saddens me, gears threads are usually very comfy with talk about the game and constructive criticism. this is just full of shit posting.

Fuck you guys I'm looking forward to some goddamn gears and beers

In terms of PC, is it going to be a windows store exclusive? If so, i'll wait for it to be on other platforms.

It won't be on any other platforms. If you want games on steam, ask Valve to make some instead of begging MS to do it in every thread.

Eat a dick, Cliffy B. I remember when you used to be a wigger in retarded zoot suits at e3's before you figured out how cringe it was. Now you're trying to be captain male feminist numale because you haven't figured out how cringe that is.

But MS themselves said their games will be on Steam. I mean look at Quantum Break. It was only on the store for a while but it got released on steam today.

>kim has the codes

fuckin ebin

Quantum Break was Remedy, a third party. This is a Microsoft first party game, not to mention it has multiplayer and Xbone crossplay which makes it even unlikely to be ported to Steam. (Look at Killer Instinct)

From a 10 year Gears player and very active fan here are my thoughts so far on Gears of War 4.

Art Design and Weapon Design -

TC (The Coalition) is doing a great job, however, they are still very confused about what made Gears such a memorable game. I am fully aware ex-Epic members helped on this game but a few former Epic designers can't do much whenever a brand new studio with plenty of other people are also working on it. So why is it a hit AND miss? Well the certainly have the armor pieces down right and didn't go full 343, the new enemies (The Swarm) have a nice monster feel without completely alienating the iconic locusts. However, a lot of new weapon design and environments miss on what made Gears stood out. An extreme lack of dark is missing from this game and when I say dark I'm referring to this right here (youtube.com/watch?v=w-P2t5pYGXo). They have good settings and the area's look nice, but they lack the grim dark feel of Gears 1 and 2. Before it was 4 burly men sharing banter in an absolutely desolate world and Gears 4 does not give that feeling to me at all.
The new weapons are kinda cool in concept, I'm not a big fan of them but Gears needed some new weaponry. The problem is the actual in-game design looks terrible, they look like actual blue bricks without any stand out feature to them. For example the Lancer has a fucking chainsaw Bayonet, the Hammerburst was very meaty and could be zoomed in, the Retro Lancer has a bayonet you can charge into people, the digger fired a locust worm that would tunnel underneath you and explode etc. Every weapon felt unique and what we have here that's new is a high rate of fire SMG and that's all it does, a semi-auto burst shotgun without and stand out features, the dropshot is the replacement to the digger and it's retardedly over powered and looks really stupid whenever you use it, the buzzkill fires saw blades and is a pick up similar to the mulcher and mortar.

1/2

Is Gears of War Ultimate on Steam?

It's published by Microsoft, though. Again, MS said themselves that their games will be on Steam in the future. They're probably just testing to see if the Store is profitable and to be honest, it probably isn't.

Holy fuck could you be any more of a tryhard flaming faggot?

Settle down before one of us contacts your HR department about that sort of language, Coalition.

Not him, but as of currently it's solely on Windows Store and nothing has been announced about possible Steam support. The reason I know is because I got the free GoW4 Amazon code, then had to figure out how the hell to even play the game - I didn't realize the store doesn't even show the game as available unless you update it first, and then you have to update to Win10 Anniversary Edition which is very cancerous from what I've heard. ShutUp10 is some chemo though.

And again, the whole gimmick is crossplay with Xbone. To have it on Steam they would have to enable multiplayer with Xbone, Windows 10 and Steam, which is probably more effort than they're willing to put in. By "putting games on Steam" they meant games not made by first-party studios like Quantum Break, ReCore, and Scalebound. Things that rely on Microsoft's servers like Forza, Gears 4, Gears UE, and Killer Instinct are extremely unlikely to be available on Steam.

No

...the game isnt out yet jackass..

Overall TC really missed the hard hitting shit that made Gears so satisfying, luckily though, they've done an excellent job updating the sounds of the Gnasher and it really does make a puck packing sound.

Movement Mechanics and Gunplay -

TC shines in this department and should be commended for staying true to the fans and what they wanted whilst providing some comforting fluidity to new comers. The wall-bouncing, cover, wall cancel and wall transition all flow like water here, it is incredible polished with no glitches (so far) and will immediately feel familiar but will also take some time to get used to. Roadie running still feels useful and will get you out of a situation fast and the animation now doesn't send your camera into earthquake setting, so that should appeal to some new comers.
Gunplay here is spot on, the shots that land feel hard hitting and crunchy, the Gnasher is actually consistent and I'm not bullshitting you to anyone reading this, the Gnasher actually fucking works 100% of the time (so it seems). You can still use all 3 firing modes and they all can be useful in the right situations (blind firing, ADS, zoomed). One thing I noticed in my time with Gears 4 is just how damn consistent it felt and for that I must give props to TC.

Map Design -

Overall they've got this one down to the nail I think. The maps aren't super interesting in any way, however, they are your classic gears maps that are balanced on each side. Isn't much to say here because the map design lacks interest but the balance and gears style remains.

2/3 (got one more, going on a longer rant than I thought)

Right, I was talking future tense. Basically, unless your Win10 is updated, you won't see GoW4 in the store at all.

No.

In what way is the update cancerous?

>mu-mu-muh manley men of steel
Do women seriously trigger you this much?

Maybe you wouldn't be so vitriolic towards women if you would pull the spaghetti out of your cargo shorts and actually talk to one some time.

Sound Direction -

Let me just quickly say the music is spot on, the weapon sound are done well and the meaty sounds when hitting or killing someone is spot on.

NOW, this is where things get absolutely fucking awful. The dialogue in this game is on a new level of shit, the script writer did a fuck awful job creating banter and battle chatter. Instead of loud and angry sounding men cussing to the top of there lungs and cracking jokes that make them seem like an asshole, we get people lacking any sort of emotion. The new cast of characters are incredibly lame to listen to, ESPECIALLY Del, he has made me cringe many times because this is TC's answer to Cole. He constantly throws out some lame ass joke that isn't funny in any way. For example whenever the cast first runs into the new Locust like Swarm enemies Kait yells "Oh shit looks like they upgraded!" and Del comes in with a wimpy sounding voice and says "Uhhh....can we uhhh....downgrade it?" It feels incredibly half assed.

Throwing Marcus Fenix into the mix does not mean you can make the other characters lack any and all charm and likability. So for the new characters TC get's a fat fucking thumbs down.

So what we have here is a Gears game that lacks the charm and likable characters, lacks certain creativity, but nails gameplay down and has created the best gears mechanics to date. My thoughts on this, if you love Horde mode and multiplayer, get this game. If you are looking for a single player experience then you won't find it here and it would be best to skip it.

To all of you getting the game I hope you have fun, I know I will.

People are experiencing issues with the Win10 Anniversary update, as seen on /r/windows10 and articles like these. infoworld.com/article/3104389/microsoft-windows/the-case-against-windows-10-anniversary-update-grows.html

Granted, no one knows the exact amount since the /r/windows10 posts are more likely to be from those with issues than those without.

>Killer Instinct crossplay
>now Gears 4 coop crossplay
Man I wonder how Microsoft is going to justify charging Xbots for something PC players are getting for free.

>ms claim it's going to be a graphical powerhouse
>full of shitty textures
Yes, Gears.

Many thanks on posting that interview man, even though we don't know it's validity it honestly sounds far too accurate to be pure fiction.

>I am fully aware ex-Epic members helped on this game but a few former Epic designers can't do much whenever a brand new studio with plenty of other people are also working on it
>So what we have here is a Gears game that lacks the charm and likable characters, lacks certain creativity, but nails gameplay down and has created the best gears mechanics to date

These two statements correalate perfectly. It's a shame when so many triple-A games feel uninspired due to "safe" boardroom-level decisions effecting storytelling, atmosphere and gameplay.

>This is what retards believe

Marcus barely had a fucking character before 3. In 1 we learned he was left to rot in a military prison for some reason and his dad was a rich as fuck scientist that had a map of the locust tunnels for some reason. He also had some connection with a blonde lady for some reason and a really loyal best friend named Dom. That's it.

In Gears 2 we barely got more. He's got a history with Tai and is pretty sad when Tai and Ben die, the locust queen somehow knows his dad and he obviously cares for Anya. That's it

3 had him banter more with the squad and it had him show real emotion for once. He was devastated from losing Dom and his father. Both times his voice breaks and he is stunned by what happened. Even after they win and the war is finally over, all he does is sit on the beach depressed as hell.

While i won't be buying 4 due to the disgusting loot box shit and the retarded DLC model, the story seems to be taking his character in the right direction. Grumpy old man who's tired of bullshit to the point where he refuses to help his own son at first.

>inb4 retards think Cole Train and the multiplayer weren't the sole reason Gears 1 sold well

this game is going to be fucking shit.
you know why? because the fucking faggots that make gears refuse to fix the fucking shotgun. go play any gears games right now and you will see nothing but fucking wall bouncing and shotgun circle jerks in the middle of the map, that fucking gun completley ruined the team-based slow action stop-and-pop "COVER IS VITAL" theme the series was going for, and they never fucking fixed it.

i used to love this game, but its just fucking shit now. and its such an easy fix, make the gnasher have the range of the sawed off and its fixed, THATS ALL THEY HAVE TO DO but they wont, fucking niggers

>disgusting loot box shit and the retarded DLC model

Loot boxes are new but the DLC model isn't That has been around since Gears 3 2011. Don't believe me? Load up the Xbox store and check out the DLC for Gears 3.

Hammerburst was constantly used in 2 and all rifles were strong as fuck in 3

Enjoy getting cucked by gnasherfags because you refuse to learn how to position yourself to avoid wallbouncing

PC gamer here, this game looks like dogshit.

>not an argument

What is this a new shitty buzzword ?

Looks good to me, everyone I know liked gears 3 and judgment was alright.

This one looks good also it's cross play so I don't have to worry about lack of players.

>you know why? because the fucking faggots that make gears refuse to fix the fucking shotgun. go play any gears games right now and you will see nothing but fucking wall bouncing and shotgun circle jerks in the middle of the map, that fucking gun completley ruined the team-based slow action stop-and-pop "COVER IS VITAL" theme the series was going for, and they never fucking fixed it.

This is the beauty of Gears and why it succeeded so much. The players discovered how to make cover fast and interesting instead of being a game of duck shooting.

The movement in Gears is so fast whenever you fight someone that it never fails to get some hype going, no one wants Gears to be slow and a camp fest. Gears is about getting into your opponents face and blasting it the fuck away. Gears has remained relevant as a TPS multiplayer due to the very fact it isn't slow as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru2ciY19oLE

Actually taking and using cover in Gears is secondary which is why the game is so fucking fun.

>What is this a new shitty buzzword ?
Fuck man, I wish so much I had saved that one thread where one blatant troll kept saying "not an argument" to any post with evidence against his claims, and then everyone else started saying "not an argument" back at him. I know "ironic shitposting is still shitposting" but it actually shut down his trolling efforts completely.

>story mode gameplay

I don't want to fucking see story mode gameplay. I want to experience the story myself.

SHOW MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY OF RETURNING GAME MODES YOU FUCKS
I want to see how Guardian works in Gears 4, and how well Execution works in the game.

>PC gamer here

Your opinion means fucking nothing

t. PC gamer

Holy shit that motion blur is just awful, I hope so badly we can disable it on PC. But that gotta-go-fast multiplayer looks really neat. I've never played any of the GoW games but I'm excited to test out GoW4, got it for free by ripping off Amazon haha. I feel bad about it though since Amazon is a total bro.

>"free" DLC that's randomly rotated in and out of public playlists for free but has to be fucking bought for private matches

>Been around since Gears 3

Did you even playing the fucking game? That's not how Gears 3 DLC worked at all. They added the maps from DLC 1 for free and that's it. Everything else from DLC1 and all the other DLC packs cost money and were never added to normal public playlists

so what's the meta and the how would using keyboard+mouse work for this?

is online just gonna be controller users on PC just to keep up with the movement or is it gonna be m+kb dominated?

They said they are going to be dropping more videos until release.

whats with the super shitty fps

ist his game not 60 fps lol

looks the same as 3 and judgement but not 60 fps?

>puts on small C4 to base of tower
>tower breaks 5 meters above it as it is cut
>Units have armour suit on them
>single bullet hits them they get massive BLOOD SPLASH all over the place
>keep walking as if nothing happened
>Oversized heads and bodies, "le unique artistic style"

It is fucking shit you retard. Any PC gamer that plays this garbage should be killed irl.

This game looks like boring shit, feels like a slower COD cover shooter on molasses. Don't get how people get excited for this boring linear tripe?

Shitty bait, if you played either you'd know none even ran at 60 FPS until Ultimate Edition.

Campaign is 30 fps, multi is 60

Microjew needs to show off that "cinematic experience" so normies buy it cause it looks pretty.

First look at Guardian gameplay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rqz27n7B78s

that was my point you idiot. this is next gen, those games were on 360

This is what I'm most curious about.
I've played all the Gears games on 360 but switched to PC when I realized this console gen was gonna be shit when they revealed the Xbone and PS4, so I'll be getting Gears 4 on PC.

Do people play M+KB or controller in the Gears 1 PC remaster?

Not an argument

The game looks much better than both of them, there's dozens of IGN videos that show it smooth as butter and great-looking.

The game has nice graphics and shits all over Witcher 3 which is the best looking game ever according Cred Forums autists

I didn't even know guardian was returning, that was my favorite game mode in gears 2.

FUCK, CAUGHT IN MY OWN FALLACY.

Yes you can turn off the motion blur. here's a link to all the settings and mostly in pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=vQef2x76bv0

Surprisingly Gears is one of the only games where a controller can trample a PC user. A controller will have the wall bounce and a PC player will have the aim.

>implying this is exclusive to Microsoft

Sony can't even make their racing games 60fps

Good. It looks like they actually made an effort for PC users.

Woah fuck yes, user delivers. Props man, much appreciated. I'll save that screencap for future threads in case anyone else asks the same questions.

The beta was utter garbage. Maybe the campaign and horde will be decent, but the graphics are shit and the story seems dumb as hell. Definitely not going to be as good as the first two. Probably will be Judgment tier.

>ugly fucking all "gold" (yellow) Marcus skin

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Shitter 3 is not a game, it is an interactive movie, so even a shit game like Gears of War 4 is better than it, by default.

Regardless, both are waste of time.

That's your opinion, other people and old fags of Cred Forums actually like gears. Just go.

One thing I'm looking forward to is they made an actual ranking system.

>Surprisingly Gears is one of the only games where a controller can trample a PC user

kek

hows the remake of 1 on pc?

Because it's fucking gears of war duh.

That's not a skin. The new guardian mode highlights the leader so you can make out who is who better, according to TC.

this is fucking cancer

When I say trample I mean it will take them by surprise. It will be a hard fought match. I should have said one of the only games where both types can contest each other.

How do you feel about the leaders being all glittery and gold? I think it's a bit much, but I played only played Guardian about two or three times ever, so I don't have much of a feel for the game mode.

>COG, robots and swarm in mp versus

What are the chances of Locust?

Keep in mind that not all that glitters is gold. Only shooting stars break the mold.

>Onyx is less than Diamond
Why?

it ran like complete shit at launch but I heard they fixed it

its dead online anyways so you're not missing out on much

>Shit CGI
>Guy is named Santiago, like can you get any more clicheed?
>Same predictable Scripted level
>0 gameplay improvement
>360 Tier graphics
>Generic Art design
>Red barrels are for blowing up...
>Linear as fuck level. Like how stupid are the people they cater to?
>Fucking turret gameplay... Why?
>Same shit enemy types
>Enemies still need half a fucking clip to the face to get killed.

How can anyone who isn't impressed by any CoD game by impressed by this shit?

You must be an employee working on this game, since no one over the age of 17 can be impressed by this game.

Why do you have such shit taste user?

You should be insta banned for posting on a 18+ image board.

Don't really care

Gears of War has been the same since the second game. They have added some weapons and enemies, but it's the exact same thing every time.

This game looks just like 2 and 3 with no improvements, snore. Oh also, the shotgun meta in MP is cancer.

Is this a Savage Grenadier Elite?

If so, it means Locusts are confirmed for multiplayer.

Gears multiplayer is complete shit, and this is no different. It's always been about campaign and horde. But the enemies in Gears 4 fucking suck, just generic robots and Locust clones that aren't nearly as cool. They toned down the gore a whole lot. The gameplay feels worse. It's 343 Halo all over again.

>guy is name santiago can you get anymore cliched

This tells me you don't play Gears, so every comment you made is completely invalid. Dom (Dominic Santiago) has been a character since fucking Gears 1 2006. So anything you said about the gameplay being the same or feeling the same cannot be made.

Sad thing is, if the game was a yearly release I'd forgive them. But with so much time between games the games should be way better.

I bet you melee in OSOK.

I've played gear of war, sorry for forgetting a forgettable characters from 10 years ago user.

Because onyx isn't really that special compared to diamonds.

This is skill, stepping into Gears multiplayer is not easy.

I feel the same but I think it's because Onyx is like a purple black color and doesn't stand out as much as a bright blue diamond.

This gen has been a pile of shit in regards of exclusive games, or "shared exclusives" like this one. So every "exclusive" game is treated like the best game ever.

15 years ago we got a 8+/10 every month or 2 months, now once a year. Even if gow 4 is a 7/10 it will be considered a 10/10.

>toned the game a whole lot

How so? You entire post is vague with no actual substance.

so will Gears 4 online be alive on PC?

both competitive and coop?

>Xbone shills defending this game so hard
This level of desperation is indicative of how badly it's going to sell. Confirmed total flop.

>competitive
depends on how good the port will be, if it's shit the pc basewill die almost immediately

>co-op
cross-play will guarantee that stays alive for sure.

>lone shitposter can't back up his arguments so much spam the thread about shills

>xbone shills defending this game so hard

Yea, us fans are defending the game we like from the extreme negative wave of shit posting in the thread.

You'll have to set up the competitive games privately, but it's certainly possible. I think there was mention of a discord chat set up to arrange those things in one of these threads a little while back. I think it would be a blast to set up some games and play against some people on Cred Forums no matter how which platform they're on.

Already pre-ordered and can't wait to play campaign and MP with some friends, gonna have a blast. Stay salty fags.

I'm not pre ordering but I'm sure gonna buy it for marcus son and cross play.

I'm pumped for the campaign, running through that will be the first thing I do. Then of course after that's done comes the endless hours of MP.

>buy gtx 1070 bundle
>redeem code for gow4
>it doesn't work because "temporarily disabled"

why?

>tfw Gears 2 and 3 will never come to PC

I want to replay them, but my 360 died years ago and I don't want to get another one.

Bought the Ultimate Edition so I can play 4 days early :^)

Oh damn, they might be changing the coding now since thousands of people got GoW4 for free with the Amazon loophole (now fixed apparently.)

I take it you never got an XB1? GoW4 comes with codes to DL 1, 2, 3, and Judgement and they're all backwards compatible.

Looks exactly like very other GoW. Pass

>people who getr on Xbone get all the Gears games on backwards compatability for a limited time
>they also get all the bonus pre-order stuff if they pre-ordered
>PC only gets the exact ame pre-order stuff and none of the old games or anything special to compensate

And if they change something you cry because it's "not Gears anymore"

>change core formula to make the game entirely new
>lol this isnt even the same series anymore wtf?!?

>keep the old formula that made the old ames good but add more features and improve the gameplay, expand on story, and add ore characters
>wow fucking rehash same shit every game..

The fuck do you people want from devs?

This desu. Very shitty "excuses" ppl come up with in these threads.

>anything special to compensate
Well, PC does get the game's multiplayer functionality completely free, instead of paying $5/month or whatever the current cost is.

>Implying most Gears fans don't already own the games on 360, despite not owning an xbone.

how tho
isn't he about 100 now

Fuck off
The woman president meme is a video game meme that has been going on since like 2007 or so when it was clear Hillary was going to try to go for the white house. Since then there have been a few dozen forms of media with some random woman president to show how different the future is.

flashback scene

young dom's in it too

Who the hell is the guy in the lab coat watching the broadcast?

No clue. Need to rewatch scene but don't know where to see it.

>Looks fun, graphics are pretty good too, why did Cred Forums say it looks like shit again?
I'm a massive Gears of War fan. I have all 3 virgin editions and even a Lancer replica.

I do hate the matchmaking in 2 & 3, they single-handled ruined the community/social aspect of the game by putting it in a cold impersonal matchmaking system.

Watching this though... it makes me feel how dated the series is. It doesn't look great, and it doesn't appear to have added anything new or compelling to the series. From what I'm seeing I might as well just play GOW1 to satisfy the itch. Even the enemies and emergence holes are basically the same.

What sets this game apart in a meaningful way from previous versions? If I was new to the series there doesn't look like a reason to spend 60 dollars on this when I can get all 3 previous games for 40 bucks in a compilation HD remake.

You could pretty much change any gears references in that to Halo 5 or Max Payne 3 and it would still be accurate.
Fans and replacement devs always seem to have a very very tough time nailing the atmosphere and story of a game franchise, but mechanically they can usually pin point some problems that even the original devs were too stubborn to change up.
Which is why I'm adamant a Smash without Sakurai would be fine, because likely the only problem would be some really stupid newcomers or stand out art style

They're all dead.
Maybe they'll somehow come back at the end of the game or in 5, but for now they're just plain dead and gone.

I've gone ahead and set up discord servers for both Xbox and PC if anyone would like to join and chat until the games release.

I've made roles for the ranking system as well.

PC - discord.gg/5uyZY
Xbox - discord.gg/CWBM2

The magical thing about crossplay means that the co-op (horde and campaign) will never die for Gears 4 PC.
The only questionable thing will be the mp. My guess is that, like most PC games, it'll be alive for about 3-4 months, then it'll still be alive after but everyone playing still will be utterly god like, so if you didn't git gud at that point you're fucked.

Horde 4.0
New cast and expansion of story
New weapons and mechanics
New maps and game modes
Improved graphics and gameplay
Not dead as fuck because old and dated
Actual ranking system
on PC and (co-op) cross-play support

It is essentially everything a sequel should be.Just have to hope the balance and the PC port aren't shit.

I wish they didn't spoil the intro.
The pendulum wars in the intro would have been an amazing surprise. Like the Bad Company 2 WW2 moment

Looks like shit. I love the original trilogy and Judgement, but 4 looks like a piece of crap.

>Judgement
kys

>kys
Go back to 9gag

I just want 2 and 3 on pc.

New IPs

>liking judgeshit

MS has made new IPs too though.

This game won't have the 360 curbstomp, will it?

Fuck you, I had fun with it in multiplayer with friends. All of my friends think 4 looks like shit though, and I do too. It sorta reminds me of what J.J. Abrams is doing with Star Wars

It's a needless sequel that shouldn't exist since the story was finished in 1-3

>fun with friends meme

Why are people excited for this when it's the same studio that shat out Gears of War Judgment?

Marcus will die.
Cole will die.
Baird will live.

Just know this is going to happen. Has there been any mention Clayton yet or is he already gone?

If it had a lobby browser I'd buy it for a high price. Gears of War 1 had a legendary community because you could talk with the enemy team, find a room with the rule set you wanted, etc. Good times.

Sorry that you don't have any friends to play with :^)

sadly that existed because it didn't have dedicated servers.

However you can still do custom games and set the rules and weapons etc. to anything you want. You can still chat with the other team as well during the pre-load lobby and when you die/ending screen etc.

Custom games aren't searchable. If they were I'd buy it.

>319
>118

The shilling is real. Since you weren't so up front when you were shilling forza horizon, please tell me.how shit this port is gonna be

>Baird will live
Good, Baird is the best character in Gears.

>people getting shit on
>its the game's fault

You're not alone on this, people are already trying to find ways to do this sort of thing through outside ways. Maybe one of the discord groups will take off.

>Why are people excited for this when it's the same studio that shat out Gears of War Judgment?

Because its not

see youtube.com/watch?v=vQef2x76bv0

Speak for yourself faggot

w10 preload when?

NICE POHTOSHOP FAGGOT

they stated the pre-load will be available way before launch so very soon i'd assume. Make sure your shit it up to date other wise it won't show up in store.

Would be pretty hard to photoshop that senpai

Its legit. Few retards have the game
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz-buEclbUE

it's tonight, wonderin at what time? Ive never done anything from windows store either

What are you, some kind of monster?

Xbone can pre-load the game now, its like 56GB. PC comes at a later date. If Gears 4 pre-order doesn't update, just delete it and download it again.

>more insufferable, shrill British accents

They said PDT. So I would assume before 6pm PDT AKA in the next two hours or so.

Preordered mine yesterday too

PC tonight
gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/gears-of-war-4-for-windows-10---pre-download-announcement/e3217150-080d-482c-acbf-a4fb6a461485/posts

Also, I've said this before but make sure you have Win10 Anniversary Edition. A lot of people (myself included) actually don't have it despite the updates menu saying "Your device is up to date." The reason for this is because Microsoft has been staggering the update, rolling it out only for a portion of users at a time. So you may need to manually download it since it might not be rolled out to you let.

I don't see why we can't. Make ranked matches matchmade shitter execution only faggotry. And then public matches can be server hosted custom matches with various custom rulesets.

I miss Warzone Only, 60 second downs (for maximum punishment of run-and-gun gamers who didn't stick with their group), substituted weapon loadouts (to move the spawns so people can't get use to where weapons are), removal of all heavy weapons (mortar, etc, anything that wasn't in 1), and swapping grenades for smokes.

We had a daily server and people would come and go. We'd weed out the assholes and keep people who were fun. I made 90% of my online friends that I still game with today in that shooter. It was magical for a console game. Shame the second and third destroyed the community with matchmaking.

What the fuck is wrong with their arms and elbows?

TAHGET MAH MARK

>We'd weed out the assholes and keep people who were fun.
I had a pretty good group back then, and now when I play people don't even use their mic. They may as well be AI, it's lost all personality.

You can thank the party systems and all of the programs that allow you to group in a party. However, you best get ready senpai, Gears is known for the brutal shit talk and race wars between blacks, whites and mexicans.

PRE-LOAD IS AVAILABLE

PC Pre-load is live

>Looks fun, graphics are pretty good too, why did Cred Forums say it looks like shit again?

The other games weren't good, so it stands to reason this one would be just as bad if not worse.

SWEEEET

they should remove it because it looks fucken stupid and SHATTERS my immersion

It was the most imitated franchise of last gen.

Jewvidia still hasn't given me my GoW code so I can't do shit.

Lol fucking redmond.

>immersion
>in multiplayer

trying to preload on PC

I select to install on my second drive which has enough (>80GB) but it keeps downloading to my first, which doesnt have enough room

>people seriously think this looks the same as Gears 4

I think if you go to the settings part of windows ten and find storage you can set it to install all new apps to whichever drive you want. By default it's set to your first drive.

It's just another gears game. Nothing ground breaking but it's still a damn fun game. Honestly can't think of another 3rd person shooter that I've had more fun playing couch co op with than gears 2 and 3

jesus fucking christ it still isnt working

>I had a pretty good group back then, and now when I play people don't even use their mic. They may as well be AI, it's lost all personality.
Exactly. Gears 2 & 3 multiplayer just felt like bot matches.

There was no soul to the game. Gears is a super hyper casual gory shooter. It is all about the social element of playing with friends or just people who have a mic. They ruined it.

That is why I'm a PC gamer primarily. PC gaming still has self-hosted searchable multiplayer in most games. You can still capture the magic of a community.

REMINDER - DISCORD SERVERS ARE UP!

PC Server - discord.gg/EHx93
Xbox Server - discord.gg/E4Cay

Join in for some Gears ultimate to get warmed up before Gears 4 launch.

>separate for platform
It has cross-play and it probably won't become gigantic. Could just have one server with multiple voice and text channels for PC and Xbone.

>split servers
What is this nigger faggotry? All custom, co-op and horde modes are cross-play. This kinda retardation splits the base.

Combine them and maybe it will be worth installing that NSA-grade spyware to voice chat

each server has crossplay rooms

normie shit

alright, wish granted. I have made just one server room. This is it. Come join the group, I'd like to get a big group going for Cred Forums for Gears 4 launch.

discord.gg/E4Cay

shit game for casuals

Looks boring

It's time!

youtube.com/watch?v=7i1ylWxKJjA

>expecting people without 4k monitors to watch a video in 4k

And, it's nothing.

>Improved graphics and gameplay
I went to grab an official promotion screenshot and this was the second one listed (Pic related) so I don't know if you can actually say the graphics have improved much
>Horde 4.0
Horde 3.0 technically

>mfw giant bomb was talking about him years ago on a podcast and said he hated being reminded of those dumb suits and when he wanted to be called cliffy b.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VL7Atoo33o

This looks a gorillion times better than Judgment (the latest game).

That promo art could have been from the beta when the graphics were unfinished and shitty.

this promo screenshot is from the beta when the game was in alpha form. It looks much MUCH better now. They need to update there shit though.

How can PS even compete?, they only have ching chong games

I want to believe it will look better than that, I'm a big Gears fan. But it just doesn't look better in these videos. I'd be getting it on PC.

It is a shame, I might have to pass it up because it just doesn't seem to be any different than 3 which was an underwhelming sequel.

Horizon 3 on the otherhand was absolutely stunning on PC. Loving how gorgeous it looks and plays on my 1080GTX at 3440x1440.

Do you at least know if it will support 21:9 in campaign and multiplayer?

Oh shit, you can play as the robots in multiplayer?

I hope they let you play as the UIR too.

>But it just doesn't look better in these videos
You can ell by the guy's hair alone that it's improved drastically. Looks as good as Gears could, really.

I expected more of a visual leap from Gears 3. I mean it is running on Unreal 4 engine and so many other UE4 engine titles look absolutely STUNNING on not only the PC but the Xbone.

gears of war? more like tears of war
youtube.com/watch?v=o3f8VgQ_dqk