Ace attorney

Is he "our guy?"

>proposed to Maya
You dun it now Phoenix Wright

Nah, he is.

Will he return?

Absolutely. AA7 will be Apollo focused. It wouldn't make sense other wise to make Rayfa such a good character.

>AA7 will be Apollo focused.
Doubtful

Nah, next game will be about Athena, though they won't completely write off Apollo. He'll have 1 case next game. It'll either be case 4 or DLC
I hope so

thanks, doc.

Have another.

Thanks, Datz

>athena focused AA

Are the Edgy games easier than Ace Attorney games?

So now that it's finally out for you plebs, how did you like the time travelers dlc?

>the Butz
>anything but smelly trash

they're the same really

just the last case of investigations 1 made me want to kill myself so there's that

Ellen is a cutie

So where exactly does this case takes place. The date says after Turnabout Revolution but Apollo's jacket is still in the office (I'm guessing he came back to pick up his things at least once) Also Ema's there but in the epilogue she said she was going to stay in Kurha'in for a while.

About 4 months after Revolution.

With the sheer quantity of times they travel between Khura'in and Japanifornia in AA6 it feels like Los Tokyo Angeles and Khura'in City are a one-hour flight, two-hours door-to-door trip.

Which raises the possibility of Apollo and his investigating buddy Queen Rayfa visiting the Wright Anything Agency at a moment's notice (and getting suspected of murder because it is Ace Attorney, after all).

>Khura'in City
You mean Canada?

Luke Atmey was the best villain.

no, that's a rebel

>Nick not caring whether Athena or Maya wanted to go to the wedding
>Makes a convoluted excuse to invite Edgeworth instead

What a colossal faggot.

Why didn't Maya dress up for the wedding? Everyone else did and Maya is wearing her usual scrubs

It has Larry in it so I refuse to even pirate it.

Apollo hated that jacket and Trucy probably keep it to remember him. Ema's conversation with Edgeworth in the credits scene could've taken place after this case. After all there's no time staple on those scenes, just like Blackquill's request on DD credits is the setup for 6-4 meaning it happened in the middle of SoJ.

So yeah, 4 months after.

If something smells its usually the Cred Forumsuts.

>Blackquill's request on DD credits is the setup for 6-4

what

he was looking for someone to defend his sister

>Larry: I saw something incredible!
pls no

Wow, that last case of AJ was fucking bullshit.
Please don't tell me the mother returns in the later games.
I really hope she is gone for good.

Okay then, I won't.

She returns in Spirit of Justice

She shows up as ??? in a phone call with Phoenix after the end credits of SoJ/AA6, but says nothing worthwhile.
Trucy and Apollo still don't know about their common origins, but Apollo got much closer to boning the Queen of Canada and her mother than Trucy, so crisis averted there.

There is one thing i don't understand in AJ.
Wouldn't Valant have recognized Lamior?
I mean they where like a family?

These threads are gonna be dead soon, aren't they?
Thanks for the good time, lads.

Gramarye is just a stage name. Also you could argue that Lamoir was wearing a hood and that mask so he couldn't recognize her

Downloading the DLC Case now

What should I expect besides Larry being an asshat and disappointment

They're dead now, nowhere near as active as they were a couple of days ago

Okay case with obvious twists.

we've had semi-daily ace attorney threads since the release of fucking DD

so definitely not dead, but probably less fast and less of them

>Godot
>DieGO ArmanDO
why did i just now realize this