When you see this image, what game do you think of? Why?

When you see this image, what game do you think of? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Tokkul
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ur mom.

anime games

the only thing I see with lots of cream (community and enthusiasm)

Kirby.

ur mom.

Klonoa because the colors

Minecraft.
You're taking materials from one location and moving them to create something else.

I'm thinking that you should buy me a new box of oreos

I think some cocksucker ruined all my oreos

Binding of isaac.
Going to through a lot of shitty items and just taking the best while ignoring the rest.

I want to eat the Omega Oreo.

poker

10/10

>wanting to eat this much sugar

Super Mario 64.

Have fun dying of sugar overdose

Elder Scrolls money stacks

Borderlands 2.

Long white cock?

Diabeetus

Skyrim mods

what it would be like to bite into the mid section of the tall fucker on the left

because it's staring right at me

It makes me pity americans for this garbage to be as popular as it is. No, I'm not being contrarian, you fags just don't know any better.

get a bag of casting sugar and then pour it into your mouth. Then you'll know

I'll show you lots of cream.

oreos are really god awful

t. yuropoor

Stick of Truth.

I think South Park and Cartman looking through binoculars while spying and describing the scene of making double stuff in to quadruple stuff Oreos.

This. We have a cookie over here that is visually the same as Oreo and I always thought it was basically the same thing. Recently they started selling actual Oreos here, I bought some and they are fucking garbage by comparison.

I -WILL- eat the Omega Oreo.

Considering your country is the one that single handedly fuels Games Workshop's shitty decisions, I'd say you're not in any room to be spitting shade at other country's for "not knowing any better".

reecettear, that disgusting murisnack looks like stacks of coins

>When you see this image, what game do you think of? Why?

Pay2win. Regular customers are the broken cookies with the filling scooped out, and the whales are the giant sugar tower.

"That's a tall stack of lard"

Then I thought of OP

disgusting fat americans detected

I have a friend who survives pretty much only on American snackfoods. Shit like oreos and poptarts and fake-sugar-soda constitute his entire diet, and on top of that he smokes like a chimney.

I wonder sometimes what his life expectancy is.

Residen evil 4

Were you in that cat thread last night?
Because of it a dreamt I had a bunch of pet cheetahs and lions.

>Oreo
Probably any game that is the originator of its genre, but said genre was later perfected by other, far better games

No, I wasn't.

I just really like and need pictures of big cats being cats.

Battlefield 1, you know damn well why.

Golden Oreos > Oreos

is this going to become the meme of October?

Chocolate Oreos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other oreo

Frogs punching is going to be the official meme of October.

That thread made me want to get a pet cheetah, which I hear isn't all that dangerous as believed.

They took you Nightman, but you don't belong to them.

>Muh obscure copy-cat brand cookie that tastes the same and $2 more expensive is somehow better

A nicer box doesn't make your cookie better, you fucking clown. I don't even like Oreos, and I know you're full of shit.

modded skyrim?

waste time taking away 2/3 of the content to make it look good but ultimately be impractical.

There's a better, big wildcat that's pretty tame and I forget the name of the species but something I'd love to have if I actually bought a home.

impoverished euronigger spotted

Ritualistically eating boxes of cookies that are 80 calories a piece makes you the cheap nigger

RuneScape. The gradually ascending bars look like the 'levels' icon

Oreos are boring now desu

ok aazim, don't you have some young boys to be raping?

Reminds me of stacks of morrowing gold coins. The way it is stacked.

I think it as an opportunity to gently asks OP to give me the discarded oreo make new cheaper oreos and sell it as a new brand in Mexico named Spureos.

Where I'm from, it'd be Oreos that are considered obscure.

>Mfw i had to decide between Birthday Cake Oreos or Pumpkin Oreos

>LU
>obscure copy-cat brand
Spotted the amerilard.

World of Warcraft, with the big Oreo being the latest expansion and the rest being the entire rest of the game

>Buying Birthday Cake flavored anything

I like to start with a 20-stuff, I take the top off and add a pecan...

What if it's a birthday cake flavored birthday cake?

negresco?

dat ass tho

*Unzips dick*
Already way ahead of you, buddy.

Darksiders.
Took a lot of good ideas from a lot of good games but still ended up something I don't want to consume.

runescape.
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Tokkul

I decided pumpkin cause of the fall/halloween season

Pumpkin donuts too

I'm not thinking about anything. Wanna know why?
Because I'm in the best shape of my life. I got a semi visible 6 pack, can do almost 20 consecutive pull ups and keep my diet in check, and when you keep a good diet food like this just doesn't get to you the way it used to.. I'm not craving any of that bullshit.

>t. Fantasy-cuck still mad about AoS

/whfb/ general is that way, faggot.

Also we're not even on /tg/

Spacechem. There's probably some bullshit made of 6 biscuits and 4 fillings I'll have to put together after disassembling this.

Oreos are good, fuck off euronigger.

Runescape coin stack model