The remaster looks unbelievable

The remaster looks unbelievable.

When Bethesda said they were doing a remaster of Skyrim, I thought it was just minor HD enhancements.

No, they're actually remaking this gem from scratch. The game looks entirely different, and it's going to be amazing to replay it.

Bethesda knows what they're doing. Their marketing tactics are stellar.

Instead of announcing Elder Scrolls VI right away, they decided to reflect back on what had already worked for them in the past.

And I am definitely going to buy the Skyrim remaster. I mean, if you love epic role playing games like this, why wouldn't you?

The Skyrim remaster is going to feel like a fresh new game.

I'll go as far as to say that the Skyrim Special Edition has the potential to become one of the very best games of this gen. Skyrim gains new fans every day, and it's a timeless experience

Thank you Todd. And thanks Bethesda Games for the game, nay, experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is skse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This game, man. I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two systems and about five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn. I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive planet, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing antelope-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a moon with a pink sky. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background. I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. Space just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words. Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Sean and Hello Games. Jeez Louise.

Polished turd etc

reddit.com

Are you stupid

You ruined it with the last sentence.

You'll still get people though, everyone here is a lot stupider than they think

jokes aside you a person actually typed this up because he thought it was funny, remember to sage threads like this

Hello Todd Howard.

>Add piss filter
>Call it a day

gg Todd

"remaster"

>And I am definitely going to buy the Skyrim remaster.
>buy
Hah

I thought the witcher series was the Polish turd.

God I hate redditors.

Ironic shilling is still shilling

But it isn't a remaster. It's just a special edition to make it work on the new consoles.

>The Skyrim remaster is going to feel like a fresh new game.

Are they going to add fun to the game?

Piss filter is the new brown and bloom.

>Being this assblasted about Bethesda's success that you have to resort to ironic shilling

Move on with your life. There are 11 million Skyrim owners on Steam (PC) alone.

Hi Todd

TOOD!? TODD!?
WHERE ARE YA YOU NO GOOD SNAKE OIL SALESMAN?
COME OUT HERE I'VE GOT WORDS FOR YOU.
TODD? IT'S YOUR TWIN BROTHER RODD, C'MON NOW, WE'RE GONNA SETTLE THIS FOR GOOD TODAY.

>quantity over quality is better
Fucking retard.

>The remaster looks unbelievable.
How to spot a shill 101

not this again

Yay more overhyped trash

Same shops selling the same shit everywhere
Same looking snow/cave/dwemer ruin fucking everywhere
Same armour for like, the whole game
Basicced down everything for console controls

What is wrong with u v

looks terrible but at least its native 4k on the ps4 pro and i look forward to seeing how that looks

enjoy your memory leaks and no mods you fucking retard

>reddit formatting
>shilling for bethesda
Kill yourself idiot

There are 2 kinds of people in this world.
1. People, who life their life without purpose, just to die one day without achieving anything.

2. People, who dont achieve anything either. but played skyrim.

As a member of the second variant of people i proudly announce that after 1632 hours (thanks steam for creating this record) i finally found some time to write this review:

One of the best games i´ve ever played.

Thank you for your time and if you would excuse me: I NEED TO SAVE THE WORLD OF TAMRIEL JUST ONE MORE TIME X)

*is starting the skyrim.exe*

ESO was better than Skyrim

I heard there are some fags talking shit about my game! Well enjoy your ban fuckers! Only MY opinions matter now!

Yeah, it look unbelievable all right. Unbelievably shit

Good Shillin m8

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Only thing this has over the original is 64 bit support. most mods are supposed to still work fine with the exception of SKSE and SKSE mods. Hopefully these end up working son after release.

I'll pirate when it's all working.

>all these people who think OP is actually shilling

>skyrim = quality

In the Elder Scrolls it is yes. And as if Skyrim has any quality or depth.

How is Skyrim not quality?

Kek

Look at this one more time faggot. I think you should get ready for middle school as well underage bitch.

strangely enough i prefer oblivion's combat over skyrims
oblivion's combat is really basic
but skyrim's combat is wonky as fuck

and that's why any graphical remaster isn't gonna save this piece of shit for me

Quantity =/= quality you fucking retard.

If they steal some more mods, maybe.

Not him but you clearly didn't read everything in that image if you thing quantity is the only thing used as an argument. Go work on your reading comprehension instead of calling others retards.

*think

Add piss filter, HDR and some multisampling
>Looks unbelievable
The textures still looks like shit

Jezus christ user
just why?

>Essential NPC's are killable in Morrowind
>that image only displays that morrowind has more and not more quality

fight me newfag

I'm bored

>have SKSE shortly after release
What does SKSE stand for you cock-gobbling octonigger

>native 4k
kek you wish

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is skse

Skyrim script extender, it allows for many script based mods to work in unison while skyrim runs. and is required for SkyUI, among others, which is the only way to make the shitty menus bearable in my opinion.

I thought it was funny. I like the whole "Cred Forums says something nice" meme.

I realize it's a simple cash in, but I'm not sure if I even want to play the one I have on my laptop. I can't even use any of the good mods since my laptop can't handle it.

Rerelease will be shit simply because it'll have no mods. Skyrim modding has already hit it's height of perfection. Now you have to trust modders bother porting everything.

Good luck with that.

???

no one cares about the graphics changes. new textures + an enb will look better anyways. 64bit is what matters.

that screenshot looks like you peed all over the image and let it dry

how do you think that looks good?

It is still the same engine as Obivlion. Enjoy your CPU overhead with an outdated game having dips of 15fps.

I think you mean Morrowind

Since Skyrim they've been using the Creation Engine not Gamebryo.

>game where you can control the direction of your attack by using a mouse or analog
>you can miss attacks
>game takes control away from the player arbitrarily

everything else about Morrowind sounds neat but missing attacks with a melee weapon because of luck/fatigue is retarded.

Preach it brother!

should we tell him??

It's the same thing.

>he fell for one of Todd's little lies
You poor thing.

P I S S

F I L T E R

I'm just assuming it's "different" but Bethesda programming is so incompetent it's pretty much the same thing anyway.

There's nothing fundamentally different about it, because it quite literally is the same engine as Gamebryo. They just probably got pressured to change the name to something else and pretend it's a different engine

It's barely different but still, most of the faults in Bethesda games aren't due to the engine but the programming.
Hating on Gamebryo is pretty much a meme.

Todd don't worry I'm gonna buy seven copies

Fucking ace.

I've always wanted to play this classic, but it was a bit too old a game for me. But my bf says this game and minecraft basically was his childhood.

Gamebryo hate squad are the same kids who were hating Internet Explorer and MS Windows years ago. Basically retards who are parroting something they heard from highly competent people who are snobby because of their advanced knowledge, and now make it sound like they themselves worked with those.

Gamebryo is extremely clunky and hard to optimize, but it's the most versatile engine in the entire videogame industry. Basically it's like bloatware. It has so many features, they crash and lag constantly.

Gamebryo was one part of the rendering backend for the hacked-together monstrosity that is Bethesda's engine. Even when it was officially "Gamebryo" it was vastly different from the actual version of Gamebryo that other studios licensed because Bethesda's been building on their weird Frankenstein codebase since Daggerfall.

I'm perfectly willing to believe that they replaced what little Gamebryo was left with proprietary code, but considering that the rest of their god damn engine was ALSO built out of proprietary code, that gives you some idea of the quality of Skyrim's coding.

I don't see how this could possibly look better than my stacks of graphics mods, texture mods, lighting mods, etc etc

Is it just eye candy for console cucks?

They seem to have done some rendering improvements that might obviate some features of mods.

Part of the reasoning behind it is:
>skyrim came out at the end of last gen, so it's easy to make it look good on newer consoles
>bethesda wants to integrate their modding system with skyrim too

Get fucked Todd.