CoD Zombies

What is your opinion on Call of Duty Zombies?

Does Cred Forums approve of it?

Deepest lore

It's fun when you can get the zombies to run around in a train behind you, but fuck those gay ass Easter Egg plots on all the new levels. Obnoxious

The only reason i vuy cod

I feel like it got too complicated with Black Ops 3
I didn't play AW or BO2 zombies, so I can't say anything about that.
The first map for BO3 was such a confusing clusterfuck - there are too many steps to get the pack-a-punch & all that, which made me not even bother with the DLC

Hopefully AW zombies are OK, but I doubt it

Fun as fuck, gorod krovi is the best map so far (on Xbox) does anyone know if the glitch where you dashboard before the game ends and you get all the gobble gums you used up is patch able? I'm hoping to god it isnt

I thought this at first but you literally only have to watch 1 video it's basically the same step 4 times with minor differences

The only ones worth playing are WaW and BO1 zombies
BO2 & 3 aren't bad, they just throw a bunch of useless shit to your face, especially BO3

Was good in WaW. Was better in BO which featured the perfect mix between easter eggs and pure survival.

BO2 and the rest are shit. Most of the maps are just about eastereggs.

I mean I like mob of the dead but the fucking map is a chore.

Doing the easter eggs with friends is fun. On its own it's boring as fucking sin.

But sinning is fun..

BO1 with WaW DLC was perfect. Mob of the Dead was great, dunno about Origins, never played. The rest of BO2 zombies can be forgotten. DE was an amazing DLC, Zetsubou was alright, then Gorod was the most forgettable and unfun, especially the EE. Revelations is fun, but is absolutely mediocre compared to what they had the potential for.

>DE was amazing
Yea man I love bows so much
>zetsubo was alright
In what way? Any at all
>gorod krovi forgettable and unfun
Geez I can tell you're one boring motherfucker, zet or de didn't even have a wonder weapon like the one in gorod kys

Mob of the dead and buried were great in my opinion

It's pretty fun tbqh

I hope people start making custom zombie maps for black ops 3 now that they released the mod tools.

Nice, what level are you?

Everything after Kino Der Toten was fucking garbage.

t. Someone who didn't play any of the maps and just watched YouTube vids or got his friends opinions.
We get it go play battlefield faggot

Master Prestige 97-99, not sure where I stopped. Got burned out by Revelations' EE hunt.

I would play Zombies pretty often if I could just survive waves and turn on the power. But I can't, because every fucking map has a half dozen special hidden objectives.

Seriously. I own Black Ops 3 and the season's pass. I have Shadows of Evil, The Giant, Der Eisendrach, Zetsubo No Shima, Gorod Krovi and Relevations.

I wish I could enjoy it. I wish they would include a difficulty setting marked "no easter eggs" where most of the important special weapons etc are just wallguns with high costs.

BO1 with the WaW DLC was the perfect version for the base games. The WaW version was the best for the custom maps though

Blame it director. Blundells maps (Mob, Origins & all of Blops 3) are too EE focused. Zielinski's maps were much better to just play.

>he never played Ascension

what a faggot

That doesn't make me feel any better.

Jesus Christ that's far, have you been playing since launch? I'm only prestige 5 playing since December, but I also wasted my time on 7 multiplayer prestiges

>first load up the map at midnight at launch
>it's black and white
>turn on power
>semen everywhere

Nope, bought it in January. I bought the game for zombies so it's whatever. Only got to prestige 3 in MP then fresh started because memes. Currently prestige 1 in MP.

>used to play zombies all the time with family and friends in WaW, BO1, and BO2
>skip to about a year ago
>have a couple cousins whom all have ps4s like me
>we all decide to get BO3 and keep playing as all the maps come out
>having a blast
>before the last map even comes out, we all suddenly get gtav
>"lol we can play this too and dick around online"
>now all cousins want to do is jerk off and get money in gta online
>I just still want to play zombies

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

was pretty fun at first but gets boring as the zombies just get more health and becomes impossible after a certain point atleast in the older games

I wish it was a separate franchise so I didn't have to buy fucking COD to play it.

The "storyline" was also a fucking joke unless the super mega easter egg thing turns out to be true.

Nah senpai it aint. I do it to save my GG's for the Gorod Krovi Easter Egg

You could just play Gorod or Der Eisendrach and go turn the power on and kill loads of zombies? Seriously its not difficult to ignore all the special things on these maps

>zombies get so durable/fast/numerous you can't stand a chance without PaP
>giant special monsters like the Margwa or that diving suit guy that are even more dangerous

They balance the maps around Easter Eggs user.

currently prestige 8 in zombies. its basically the only fun I have with cod anymore. but its still fun, I love horde modes and cod really does the only good one for pc. not to mention mod tools are going to make blops 3 amazing for years to come with all the custom maps.

It went full retard at the end of Blops 1.