Wii had no good games

Wii had no good games

prove me wrong

protip: you easily can

I can do this all day

I got really annoyed how mediocre third party games got overrated because they were desperate for wii games.

You ALWAYS see shit like No More Heroes and Mad World recommended as "gems" but those games are so fucking janky, they don't deserve their praise.

Most first party games also lacked replayability for some reason, probably because they were so easy. As much as I liked galaxy games, they were incredibly boring on the second playthrough. Same for Twilight Princess, same for Metroid Prime 3, Epic Yarn, and probably more

Other game

Mario Party

OTHER game?

Overall it had better games than the GameCube, I'll exclude games like Metroid Prime and Re4 that are also on Wii.

Super Mario Galaxy > Super Mario Sunshine
Double Dash > MK Wii
Sin and Punishment 2 > Star Fox Assault
No More Heroes 1 and 2 > Killer 7
Melee > Brawl
Xenoblade Chronicles > Tales of Memephonyia
Madworld > Viewtiful Joe
Kirbys Epic Yarn/Kirbys Return to Dreamland > Kirby Star Race or whatever the fuck it was
Wario Ware Smooth Movies/Warioland 5 > Wario World

The list goes on.

No, YOU have no game

>nmh>k7
ur wrong famalam, ur wrong

>Kirbys Epic Yarn/Kirbys Return to Dreamland > Kirby Star Race or whatever the fuck it was

ew

>No More Heroes
>Madworld
>shit
here's your (You)

Red Steel 2
Conduit 2
Umbrella Chronicles
Dead Space

ALL

>Madworld > Viewtiful Joe
Not true at all

At least the gamecube had some third party support. Almost every noteworthy third party exclusive would eventually get ported to PS2, however there were lots of third party games across all three systems, but the wii which was on its own little level just got budget trash shat out to help finance the AAA counterparts on 360/PS3.

>At least the gamecube had some third party support.

Yeah who could forget such hits as

>True Crime New York City
>Aquaman
>Charlie's Angels
>Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure
>Dragonball Z: Sagas
>Shadow the Hedgehog
>Shrek: Extra Large
>Bad Boys: Miami Takedown
>BeyBlade: Super Tournament Battle

The Wii was truly missing out on these groundbreaking third party games.

Rhythm Heaven Fever

Little King's Story is outstanding, it gets better and better the more you play it

I can name like 3 off the top of my head, that's it. I had a flashed Wii and still only really played fucking Xenoblade.

Meanwhile the DS had hundreds of games worth playing. Tons of variety, the gimmick wasn't pushed too hard and third party support.

Handhelds > Consoles

>Double Dash > MK Wii
>No More Heroes 1 and 2 > Killer 7
>Madworld > Viewtiful Joe

No More Heroes 1 & 2
Madworld
Ghost Squad
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom

Wii easily had the best library last gen.

While you were playing shit like Lair and Halo 4, I was playing some of the best games ever made. Little Ling's Story, the Mario Galaxy games, Pandora's Tower, Wario Land, Sin and Punishment, the list goes on and on.

And I'm still finding new gems today.