You just insulted this guy's hair, and the last video game character you played as has to defend you

You just insulted this guy's hair, and the last video game character you played as has to defend you.

What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7seQ4Lt8c4A
youtube.com/watch?v=DwvA3gIw5Js
youtube.com/watch?v=LykfocZDzwI
youtube.com/watch?v=FurFls7qPMc
youtube.com/watch?v=6UmEch1eRXo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473988686456.webm
rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/f089369a3bb51888ff8fa760f999bf79/1438304 - Giorno_Giovanna Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure Rule_63.png
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/garikaliev/425797/Gappy-Yasuho-request
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>has to defend you
In court.

Look at the way that retard's muscles are arranged, I'm not too worried. Sorry bastard is going to pop his arm right out of its socket opening a tin can, he's not going to hurt me.

early part 4 artstyle is disgusting

>space god that can regenerate and can disintegrate other gods like them in two hits

a mere human won't be stand a chance

>my shitty loli from Tera
Yeah I'm dead

Mmh...I'm probably dead.

>Toribash

fuck

How do you go from that...
To this?

Garrett from the thief series. I might have a shot if the area is dark enough.

The fucks up with his arms?

>baby hunter from MH3U
Just started a new game. Post G-Rank Hunter would win thanks to beating literal gods of the monster universe...but baby hunter cab barely handle a great Jaggi.

what's with the spaghetti arms

High school's a bitch

I think I'm safe.

Quote would wreck Josuke's shit by staying out of range. Any single one of his weapons alone could kill Josuke.

What if he has his ball bearings tho?

I'm more worried about him than myself with that anatomy.

>Doom Guy
>But I just started the game and only have pistol, shotgun, assault rifle, and chain saw.

I think a well placed pistol charge would probably kill him. IF he had full arsenal I think he'd fuck Josuke's skull in.

I'm screwed.

Quote would nuke him with his superior ranged weaponry like the rocket or spur. You can't compare a teenager who killed a serial killer to a death machine that killed a god/powerful wizard man.

Yu Narukami. Would be one hell if a a fight at least.

I've never read the magna.
Is the art's proportions seriously that bad?
Everyone always goes on and on about how high quality it is.

>Jonathan and Joseph didn't have Stands
>During their respective youths, they had rough patches that sculpted them into becoming great people with humility.
>Their mastery of Ripples made combat hands on, they were always trading blows with opponents.

>Jotaro and Josuke have Stands
>Their magical spirits protect them automatically from any and all harm
>Jotaro grows up as a brat who disrespects his mother
>Josuke grows up as a brat who gets angry over simple hairstyle insults
>Stands make it so they never have to even scratch a single fiber of skin on their fists

Stands were a mistake. They make you grow up to be pompous weak faggots with big egos.

just let him use ditto and run the fuck away

nah its not that it was their Japanese heritage
Japanese men are girly as fuck

t. Joseph
Nobody cares about your shitty vine stand

Real vampires don't need knives.

But, would Crazy Diamond make him high tier again?

> Broforce
> All members have some form of combat capability and experience

Yeah, looks pretty one-sided from here.

>Fighter from Dragon's Crown
RIP me

It used to be worse. Even then things like that didn't happen too often.

You're an idiot, read the manga

I think I'm fine.

>high miasma
>high maelstrom
>high glicel
okay

Yeah Araki's drawing was pretty inconsistent during part 4
Even the anime is

I'd say Laharl has a good chance against him.

Joseph used ropes and other shit all the time though.

No matter who protects me, Josuke never killed anyone in Part 4, so I'm fine.

There's like 3 years and hundreds of chapters between each picture. People like the artstyle because it's unique.

>mastered Hero class hero of DQVII
Do I get my party? Either way I'm fine.

Why does horriblesubs mess with the names?

Surely the literal hand of god trumps a punch ghost any day

They rip the Crunchyroll subs which are changed to avoid copyright issues.

The art varies greatly, and Araki has always been improving since day one, but it's always been about style rather than accuracy. When he was writing part 4 he was releasing weekly, also.

Copyright, Stands are named after songs so they have to change them slightly

Should be fun to watch

Oh yeah, he killed two rats.

Not sure if that counts, though.

Joseph basically memes everyone to death and was permanently a lecherous racist who cheated on his wife. His redeeming quality of caring about fighting evil in the world is equal to adult Jotaro's.

>kaeru
>with no health upgrades
let's fucking go son

>the guy from subnautica

fuck

I really don't think we have what it takes to win this one, unless we can somehow get in the cyclops/seamoth and get deep enough for josuke to drown

Actually it might not be too bad, we have multiple oxygen tanks and we should know where our bases our via beacons and such, so provided we aren't in swinging range from the get go we'd be able to escape and josuke would drown swimming angrily

he kind of got his style down late part 4

>my EO2U lolis
If they can kill dragons they can deal with Josuke.

we got all the drugs in the world, bring it on boy

>permanently a lecherous racist who cheated on his wife
where's the flaw?

I'm legitimately curious about how this would end.

the only thing worse than jojofags are hamonfags

do a suicide

He should already have a plan to kill Josuke before we met so I'd be fine.

My Dark Souls character has withstood many challenges before, this is hopefully no different.

>racist
Friends with a black kid an Italian a nazi a Indian a Frenchman a Japanese ginger

3 > 2 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 7 > 6.

>last played was Josuke in ASB
>now I have 2 of this fuccboi after me
fuck

Mario

GG I'm off to another dimension hahahaha

I am warm and safe inside her

I mean, a Yrden sign could probably ensnare his stand, right? I could see Geralt getting by.

>Issac Clarke from DS2

Fuck you, and fuck your hair

*Snaps Picture* Erotic

fuck off jotaro

He'd knock that shit hair right off his fuck boy face and use it as a badge.

you wanna go

>3 above anything but 1
o i am laffin

Jotaro almost broke his hands punching Sheer Hearto Attacko.

>Joseph
>humility
UHHHHH

He's only racist to useless guys.
Smokey? Became a mayor.
Avdol? Did jack shit but saved Pol who's cool.
Coffee? Well how the fuck is it even gonna get offended or whoever made it.

He only really kicked that jap at the airport because he knew that he's just some random faggot who exist to hit his leg with that luggage and then he'll never meet him again.

Johnny had the hardest life

But Josuke's one of the more weaker JoJos. He wins through creative use of his stand most of the time, and not through raw strength. He can't even heal himself.

>level 15 necromancer Templar from path of exile
It would be like fighting a guy with harvest except much bigger and the guy can also shoot ice magic at you.

>3>4
>3>7
I'm a little bit mad.

>Classic Lara Croft
Hopefully her unlimited pistol ammo should keep him at bay.

I wish The Hand got used more. Shit is OP as fuck.

The reason why it rarely gets used is because it is OP as fuck.

How much longer until we get to see Highway Star get animated

So's Heavens Door but that got a reasonable amount of play.

Time for a bully beatdown.

>he thinks kung fu sun magic is better than Stands
Gets me every time.

this might be the shittiest taste ive seen all day i am legit mad

would be interesting

>"I have no clue what I'm talking about, and have not only NOT read the manga, but I have only watched the fight scenes from the anime" the post

Jotaro didn't get his stand until right before stardust crusaders started.
Josuke is a really nice person.
Joseph is a lech and is an asshole who cheated in every fight he was in. In fact, that was the whole thing about him, was that he was a piece of shit, but a lovable one.

Kill yourself, hamonfag. Do it quick, before they introduce the spin in the anime... in 20 years.

He turned Terunosuke into a book and Angelo into a rock, which are arguably worse punishments.

its literally because okuyasu is an idiot they made this the point literally the first time he got beat up

I'm in good hands here

Heaven's Door doesn't have an insta kill move. The Hand could easily off Kira, or anyone, really.

>Manga is called "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
>I don't like stands, they are too bizarre.

It's better when it's Kars using it, seeing as he can flat out vaporize people with it.

This is not okay, user.

Tusk>Soft&Wet>Star Platinum>Crazy Diamond>Golden Experience>Stone Free

He could of at least had a few more fights is all I'm saying.
>turn Kira into a book
>write "kys"
gg no re

>cheating
>in a fight
It's not fucking mma, there are no rules in a fight. There is a winner and a loser. His style of fighting was by outsmarting his opponents because they were all OP as fuck and he wouldn't have had a chance otherwise

It's still much worse, unless you're just talking about it in terms of strength. Stands are better because they make for more interesting fights, not because they're stronger. They also look much cooler than someone using Hamon.

What about Hermit Purple?

>kira has to look at, or get hit by Heaven's door to turn into a book
>The Hand just has to wave its hand
It can also erase space. Imagine if Okuyasu was present during SHA, he can just easily erase it, whereas Heaven's Door would be useless against it.

Yeah it's so bad people think it's good in a funny way.

Araki's improved a fuckton though. His current art is top tier.

The Hand has to actually touch something to get rid of it and its not that fast. Sure it can drag things closer but still.

you forgot Hermit Purple and Killer Queen

You really like Dragonball Z, One Piece and Naruto, don't you?

>His current art is top tier.
But old characters in new artstyle look horrible, wish he could at least mimic old artstyle when drawing them.

My nigga Lucio up in here, gonna save my ass. Move to the beat! He'll heal me and Amp It Up! Then for a finisher he will break it down!

Rohan transitioned perfectly though

>anything over 1
No gentleman

Yes.
Everyone else - no.

Answer the fucking question

No weaknesses!

Who dat

1-2 weeks

Blow-up doll

He's said before that he couldn't draw in his old artstyle if he tried. Some characters have transitioned well anyway, Rohan looks fine and I think every JoJo looks fine, aside from the fact that you can't tell Jonathan and Joseph apart in his current artstyle.

Big-Bang Baroness

Deafly Queen

>Nanashi
Good luck

Jotaro and Joleyne look perfectly fine like that, or at least from this angle Jotaro does. I noticed in some of the newer pictures he looks too skinny but here he's fine. Old Joseph looks alright. Young Joseph looks too skinny.

>Pai, Dead or Alive 5

What happens, I don't know much about Jo Jo. I guess I'm dead.

>Yuyuko
Josuke dies instantly

>Cesar only Zepelli not there.
>Joseph is grampa version
Part 2 confirmed for cucked.

I don't agree that stands were a mistake but I do think they make the fights less interesting.

Infusing your ripple into tools was a great way to demonstrate technique and creativity. I think Stands would have been better if they were like a cloak. You were your stand and use its abilities. Instead of the user saying the Stands name like a Pokémon Trainer. Although that breaks with stands like Notorious B.I.G.

>You just insulted this guy's hair, and the last video game character you played as has to defend you.

Why? Rohan was the last to get punched for this reason before dropping that aspect of Josuke's personality. He doesnt even bring it back in the last battle.

Maybe Kira liked Josuke's hair

Araki has always been bad with his anatomy. It's actually interesting looking at his stuff because if you are a student of art yourself, you can see his improvement. you can kind of relate to it.

He is still pretty bad at doing feet/shoes though, always look a bit wonky. And he has a strong case of same-face later on. Makes all of his character look like attractive androgynous things.

Mikasa from the Attack on Titan game.

Probably could protect me by retreating with me. She's more mobile than Josuke, even while carrying someone.

More interesting question would be if she could take Josuke in a straight up fight without having to protect someone.

how's about a little off the top cunt

Ghat from Zeno Clash. Hmm.

Before the fights were complete asspulls. There are asspulls with Stands, but most of them are in Part 3, when the rules of Stands weren't defined yet. With Hamon, new abilities came out of nowhere constantly, and that was just in the two shortest parts, and the materials that could conduct Hamon were always changing too. If it were just liquids that conduct Hamon, it could have been done creatively, but there's nothing creative about it when hair, metal, and clothes can all conduct it as well, just because.

Also, having Stands be separate from the user makes them more unique, allows for automatic and ranged Stands and the Stand designs.

That's not Young Joseph, that's supposed to be Jonathan.

That's the point of the post.

Sameface isn't really around anymore, it was a problem in SBR, but JJL characters have fairly distinct faces. The women in JJL have faces that are pretty similar, but there are some noticeable differences, but the men are all different.

4>6>7>5>3>2>1
8 somewhere around the front

>6 that low
Fuck you user

(8)>7>4>5>6>2>3>1
Patrician taste here, boys.

>Friend refuses to read any more Jojo after the introduction of stands because in his eyes it became too formulaic with "fight the villain of the week"
>Skipped straight to Dio in part 3 and dropped the series after

Murderous Monarch

3>rest(yes even above 7)

Suffer you cucks.

Did you call him a giant faggot

>in his eyes it became too formulaic with "fight the villain of the week"
He's not entirely wrong.

That's how Jojo is. You get the character with their set ability and see how they handle new problems.

>Jonathan and Joseph not buff like gorillas on steroids
No
I'll never be okay with this

change 5 with 6 and you are entirely correct

As much as I love Pucci and the entire end sequence of SO, the first half is such a boring slog and hte cast are so underused that I can't say in good conscience that it's better than VA, which has a great cast and great fights. It doesn't aim to be more than a monster of the week part,but it does an excellent job being a monster of the week part. The Stands are also way cooler than the Stands in SO, and while it's a little unfair to take it into consideration, PHF really elevates VA.

Za warudo?

>Korvo from Dishonored
Nigga is basically more OP than your average Stand user if you unlock everything

Freeze time, teleport, summon all kinds of shit, mind control etc.

Crazy Diamond would have no fucking chance.

My nigga, hivemind.

Why not Rando

After the boat episode I'm considering this too.

My Stand surpasses yours!

Part 3 is shitty Stand of the week stuff, but it gets better from Part 4 on.

>short range
baka

My stardew valley character would give him some high quality cauliflower to smooth things over

To be fair, Stardust Crusaders largely is "villain of the week" formula.

NOT SO FAST!

Queen Elizabeth I from Civ 5
I feel like I'm in good hands

>No weaknesses
>almost died in the first fight and is only still alive because of cinderella asspull

>My op as fuck Dorf Fort adventurer clad in adamantine armor
I'm 100% fine

>Steel Ball Run was 7 years long

wow really

>a highly-contagious bacteria that caused the extinction of humanity

Somehow, I don't think either of us is getting out of this one alive.

Spinfags on the other hand are based

Watch the hol horse stuff. he's pretty cool.

I sorta wish that hamon and undead stuff hadn't been dropped off completely after Stardust Crusaders.

There is no reason why they couldn't still co-exist with stands, even though stands took the main focus.

Jyosuke gets kited to death

>DIO from Eyes of Heaven
I think I'll manage

>implying that Hamon and Spin are in any way different
Next thing you'll be telling me is that Rockmen and Pillarmen are not the same thing too...

>Joseph
>Great person
Cross-dressing, both kinds of cheating, cowardice.
I don't know what Jojo you're talking about, but you're clearly buttmad about something

DIO was the most interesting and coolest villain. Killing him off is something Araki needs to learn to regret.

There not different, but Spin was a more interesting concept, and because it had some root in nature, there were sensible ways to progress it, like the different ways it interacted with nature, giving moments like the snowflake in Wrecking Ball and the riding with the horse for the perfect spin.

>7
>Not the highest
Your list was doomed to be shit from the very beginning.

>Hamon users need to breathe in order to conduct hamon, multiple villains counter this by doing something to their respiratory system in one way or another
>Hamon only directly harms undead things and pillar men
>Hamon iirc does nothing defensively against non-undead attacks

>Spin doesn't require breathing
>Spin can harm anything
>You can use the Spin on yourself to harden your skin making bullets only bounce on you
>The application of Spin can be further amplified with stands

And I'm only up to True Man's World chapter

>caring about Dio's death
Who cares, he keeps being important to the story, whatever happens to him

But he's not as cool as Kira, Pucci or Valentine, and if Joubin is the antagonist of JJL, then he's already more interesting and charming than DIO.

Did anyone else feel bad for Shigechi when he got murdered by Kira?
I mean, sure, he was a greedy, and self centered little shithead at times, but at the same time, he was a like 13 year old lonely, and somewhat simple minded kid, that didn't deserve to die.

7 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 5 > 1

So I'm reading part 2 at the moment and I'm really loving it. Does it really get better from here? Stands don't seem as interesting as hamon to me.

Middle always looks best, prove me wrong

4>2>1>3
The anime series in Terms of Intros.

The music in the series is so damn goood

I understand you user.
But on the other hand, it makes us hate the villain more. Same reason we got to see all those animals get hurt by Dio and his cronies.

Close m8
6>7>2>4>3>5>1

Nope, he was a faggot.

Him getting so styled upon makes Kira that much cooler

Watch that edge son.

It's funny how that ranking almost works with their remixes too
youtube.com/watch?v=DwvA3gIw5Js

Sigechi go home, no one misses you

How can anyone hate DIO?

I hope the rumors are true and we get a third OP

Chase is awful, I didn't think I'd miss Crazy Noisy until it was gone.

Someone explain Josuke's abilities to me. I doubt that my Luftrauser will gurantee a victory, but I need info.

>Kira
>cool

How in the fuck?
He is a cowardly, autistic, sociopathic murderer that has a fetish for women's hands.
There is nothing cool about him.
His stand also looks like a gay cat.

He can punch things and then fix them and or reconfigure them into their base parts, or something else.

>Level 99

I'll be absolutely fine.

I'm good.

>le thinly veiled jojo thread
Cant you bitches take it to Cred Forums?

No.

bioshock remaster

His stand has super strength and speed but only has a range of only a few feet. He can also fix broken things however her wants, even things that Crazy Diamond breaks and he doesn't have to be fix things back to their original form.

Max fucking Payne

josuke and jonathan(?) look terrible.

2nd opening of part 4 whens? flac plos.

>VTM:BL
I'm screwed
Now A real question, could auspex detect a stand user and his stand?

Unless he's in Maverick mode, Josuke is just gonna revert him to his 「ORIGINAL MATERIALS」.

>There are video games about Jojo
Sorry brah, it's staying.

Next episode.

it's fine. Link's lover will protect me. and in exchange I'll tell her how to get Link's heart.

EOH is fucking shit because Johnathan justs grunts through sunlight yellow overdrive instead of doing the chant

I like Kars more

HAMON, DID YOU SAY HAMON

Do Yo-Kai work against stands?

Kars is pretty hype.
What if he comes back?

It's shit for more reasons than that.

That would be stupid.

It switched to a monthly by that point.

New OP tomorrow.

Also fuck you, Chase is awesome.

Just stupid enough to be entertaining.

What would be stupid about it?

No. Shit, he could have killed or neutralized Kira in a thousand different ways if he wanted. Or just used Harvest to run away really fast like he did in his fight with Josuke and Okuyasu.

>spoiler
he did already

>my custom gunpla based on zeta
its like 6 inchs tall

To be fair, he was like a 12 or 13 year old, kinda dumb kid, who was in a shock after discovering a severed hand in "his" lunchbag.
He wasn't really in the best state of mind to make sensible decisions, and he also had no idea that Kira was so dangerous.

Wait, what?

>Stalker
Time to hope for an emission soon.

Why is Koichi so great?
youtube.com/watch?v=LykfocZDzwI

If Yu has Izanagi No Okami I'm fine

>Jojo is almost 30 years old

The fact that Kars doesn't exist in the current universe and JJL is well written and focused enough that it doesn't need an Aztec God of fitness from another universe who somehow, just from wandering space in a state where he is no longer even capable of thinking, crossed universes, and then somehow got back to Earth and for some reason decides that he wants to go to Japan to do something with the parallel universe version of the combination of his grandson and the parallel universe version of his own son.

Implying this wouldn't be a better intro
youtube.com/watch?v=FurFls7qPMc

>Menu
>Power button

>Gangsta's Paradise won't be the Part 5 ED

That song is shit when compared to the official one.

The corpse world Diego was the best incarnation of DIO honestly

That's not Cars. It's a guy from one of Araki's other mangas.

So Araki just reused Kars?

>got kidnapped and had to be rescued, twice
>got beaten up by a kid while in a super strong demon form in one universe
>got killed by the same kid in another universe
>got killed by Abaddon in another universe and had to be saved by the same kid AGAIN

>self insert Mary Sue with power over all reality with a stupid key sword
Would Josuke be able to fix what was built broken?

Other way around

Oh, ok.

>Tf2 sniper
Covered in piss m8

>The Pointman
I'm fine.

>Deadly Queen
Is this shit still going to be on the BD/DVDs, or are they gonna have their normal names? Because as far as I know this is just because Crunchyroll is playing it as absolutely safe as possible when it comes to copyright.

Spotted the guy who hasn't read the manga and doesn't know shit past part 4

>Stands make it so they never have to even scratch a single fiber of skin on their fists
Did you even watch/read anything of part 3 or 4 at least?

Who's he? Should have picked the main character, Koichi

youtube.com/watch?v=6UmEch1eRXo

I'm not fucked at all

>mfw when part 5 comes around and we have to deal with:

>Zipper Man
>Six Bullets
>Lil'Bomber
>Emperor Crimson
>Moody Jazz
>Thankful Dead
>Spicy Lady
>Fisher Man
>White Ice
>Arts & Crafts
>Sanctuary
>Green Tea
>Tiny Feed
>Babyhead

Hey, me too. I do think Josuke could beat Serph though, just for the fact that Crazy Diamond is much faster and Serph can't see Stands.

>Giorno Giovanna
Lel, get rekt Josuke and your retarded hair

My Serph is on newgame+ and has Vishnu's special attack that never misses, I'm also at the part where I have both him and Sera so if party members count her and Gale would be there to help as well.

They won't have to care about stands after killing Josuke in 1 turn, I doubt Josuke can survive a hit from Serph or a magic attack like Bufudyne.

Fucking Cred Forumsutists i swear to god

>Talion from Middle Eart Shadow of Mordor
>[STAND NAME] Celebrimbor
>[STAND MASTER] Talion
He's fucked

>3 on top

2>4>1>3
anime only though

>can't use his poorman's stand outside of the tv world
Nope.

>1 higher than 7

>gira gueen :DD

>deddly gueen DD:

I'm boned, he's just a humble blueberry farmer

fug

Diego > Dio Brando > DIO

WHAAAT??? It isn't Jonathan. Only Joseph wears that piece around the neck. And who is the mustache man in the far left?

That just goes without saying.

For whatever reason, Araki gives Jonathan the scarf and sometimes Caesar's headband in artbook drawings of him, he gives young Joseph a pilot's helmet. Will is on the left.

Don't forget gold wind

>Dio's End of the World wasn't the part 3 season 2 ED
>All-star wasn't the part 4 ED
>gangsta's paradise won't be the part 5 ED
>Sweet Escape won't be the part 6 ED
> a country rock cover of Roundabout won't be the part 2 ED
Why live

I liked parts 1 and 2. Is part 3 really as bad as people here try to suggest? I've yet to read it.

Fuck I meant 7

Venom wouldn't even know what's punching him

But Caesar is there.
Iulius Caesar Zeppeli

There really isn't much to Stardust Crusaders' story except Monster of the Week on their way to Egypt to kill Dio.
You really should read it, though, because Parts 4-6 depend on it.

anyone else hoping davpro animates deadman as an ova?

Part 3 isn't bad, it's just later parts will eclipse it in quality

No, Part 3 is actually good shit.

People here don't like it because part 3 has a shit load of nostalgia amongst Japanese and they won't stop sucking Jotaro's dick.

Like hating your brother because he's Daddy's favorite.

This plus "thus spoke Kishibe Rohan" stories

>racist
oy vey what an absolute monster, a racist is the worst thing someone can be

there was no need for Jotaro to deal the final blow to Kira and all that Jotaro dick sucking in EOH

I did like the Jolyne Jotaro relationship being touched on in EOH though

You get beaten the shit out of but this guy doesn't kill. If you threaten his town or display the will to continuously want to hurt or kill people he might use his healing ability to fuse you into a rock or some other object.

>there was no need for Jotaro to deal the final blow to Kira
He didn't, though.
Pic related

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

>implying steven couldn't get josuke to believe in him and be his friend.

>Johnathon is favorite Jojo
>Understand if traditional Hamon had stayed around, it would just be a matter of power-levels like in Fist of the North Star
>Still don't understand why traditional Hamon disappeared/transformed into Stands when there should still technically be vampires running around like crazy thanks to Dio's undead army in part one.

I really loved the idea of a hybrid Hamon/Stand user like Joseph, but seriously, why are vampires still not around in the slightest before the end of Jolyne's arc? Did they all die simultaneously when Dio did? Couldn't Gio be half-vampire or something?

at least we got johnny's unbearable lust for gyro in EoH

every three words out of his mouth was him screaming about wanting to find gyro

Profit.

I don't know who would win

Everyone felt bad. The faggots who literally can't get over and think this actual middle schooler deserves to die because he was selfish once and learned his lesson are absolute scumbags a worse than Shigechi. The fact that some people can't forgive an actual child for being self-centered, especially when he is characterized as being lonely, really bugs the shit out of me.

LisaLisa and the Speedwagon foundation had killed pretty much every vampire and destroyed nearly every stone mask

>autists are autistic
Who woulda thunk

What I really hope for is that they do a PHF OVA.

Where do I get coloured scans of Part 8?

I don't think this is a fair fight.

Only the first volume is colored, I think. It's on bato.to though.

as cool as that would be i highly doubt itd happen

>yfw Vento Aureo anime is still 2 years away at minimum
>yfw it will probably be worse than DiU
>yfw JJCA STILL hasn't finished the colored version of VA when the anime comes out

That's incredibly efficient for one actual Hamon-user and an organization from the 1800's whose best weapon against vampires was non-portable UV light stands and guns.

Post your favorite Stand

Gyro>Kira>Caesar>FF>Kakyoin>Shigechi>Zeppelli>Narancia

favorite BroJo deaths go

Koichi is such a fucking manlet, holy shit.
What does Yukako see in him?

Somehow it will work

Mondo Zappa.

>i might be okay

>Potential that he actually taps into when he stops being a bitch. Yukako basically sees mini-Jotaro in him.

>reading sbb
>gyro dies almost every single time, but stand magic keep him alive

>Shigechi
>BroJo
No.

>coloured white album
what the fuck i just read this and the coloured scans only reached up to when they find trish

Rip me

Lat game I played was a Zeta Gundam game. Would Josuke say he has a girly name?

Mid part 5 looks mad shit tho

I don't know why people give so much importance to the last thing that happens in an arc. Being upset Jotaro hit Kira last is like saying Valentine got shafted because there was a fight after him.

>change J. Geil to Centerfold even though that's the name of a song by J. Geils band
>change Surface, a common word, to Show Off
I think they're just retarded.

>implying Josuke listens to reason or even has senses when he gets this mad

>Melee Falcon

fukkin "only stand users can see stands" bullshit. he might have stood a chance otherwise.

You're right, Hamon should have been used here and there instead of being totally fucking DROPPED

he was the only significant character death of the morioh defence force in part 4

Late part 3 artstyle is seriously the coolest shit

This is why I fucking hate cropped porn, finding a source is impossible

Well, he is pretty based when he gets pissed off enough, but still, he is like what, 4'5?
He is manly tears tier manlet.

You do realize every time a stand takes damage the owner takes the same damage right user? Stands can take a bigger hit without being damaged, but they also deal more damage so it tends to even out to a regular fight.

I think i'm safe, she's also a stand user

user is such a faggot. What does nobody see in him?

>implying Josuke wouldn't just punch the shit out of that little tumblr faggot

get real nigger

He's not the BroJo of DiU.
Okuyasu is.

>Did they all die simultaneously when Dio did?
that's traditionally how vampires work

because the do it yourrself vampire creation kits and their manufacturers were destroyed, vampires couldn't show up anymore

you could always learn how to use the tag system

>End-game Terraria character.

Not sure, but I have the feeling that even without a stand the ridiculous amount of dakka he carries will turn Josuke into a fine paste before he can get close enough for CD to do anything.

>Posting a a hate symbol

I just realized. Those weirdo Stand users like the guy with the lock Stand and Surface lose like 50 cm after Josuke beats the fuck out of them. He probably used Crazy D to shrink them so Koichi won't be the only dwarf in Morioh.

Hamon wouldn't have had an application in fights that Stands couldn't do.
Sure, you'd heal faster but the amount of time and effort it requires to really get good at Hamon really isn't worth it in the long run, unless you're a Sun Karate autist prodigy like Joseph.

With Act 3 going on it it'd be pretty easy to deal with.

Why did Jotaro never just go The World and toss that shit like Iggy

I think i get what he's saying, all of the characters he listed die and are part of the good guy side

they can have multiple BroJos ie Giorno with Bruno and Mista and Jolyne with Weather and Hermes

Do Personas count as Stands? They're pretty much the same thing, aren't they? Without being a pedantic fuck that is.

Wow, really?
Is that what he's saying?
I never would've fucking guessed.
Shigechi still isn't a BroJo.
Mista and Hermes are the BroJos of Vento Aureo and Stone Ocean.

To me, the lack of vampires and hamon sorta make parts past Stardust Crusaders feel like an entirely different series.

>thinking josuke could hit steven through his sheild

Ryan Maniscalco captains a Kestrel-type ship, he'll probably be able to rain down laser fire from above.
Hopefully I won't get caught in the fire...

Space Pigeon keeps me save with his space slaves

>Censor Killer Queen
>A title of a song made up of common words, made by a band that probably isn't going to be looking to take down some Anime/Manga that's not big in the US
>Didn't censor Oingo Boingo
>Literally the name of a band itself that can't even be taken as two separate common words
They're really fucking retarded in their choices. Hope to god the Viz Blu-Rays don't censor all the names.
>Literally the name o

>Literally the name o
How the fuck did that get down there at the bottom.
I didn't delete or copy/paste shit in that post.
HIROSHIMA

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473988686456.webm

>This will never be the OP

Dangan de Ronpa hechikanism

>Didn't censor Oingo Boingo

they tried though

>DIO was the most interesting and coolest villain
>a faggot who has the most generic villain characteristics
>interesting and cool

Nigga, even Diavolo and his fuckin split faggot personality shit was more interesting and I hate part 5.

YOU
You are a pretty cool guy!

>Hope to god the Viz Blu-Rays don't censor all the names

They will. I'm pretty sure they censored the obvious ones in the original part 3 english release.

Cropped porn is tricky
Thankfully, google brought me to another thread where someone gave the source.

Isn't the reason for KQ being censored because of a Katy Perry perfume?

jojo power level is retarded
>dio
>only need some ship sinking
>perfect being
>sent into space by young hothead, with a fucking volcano
>immortal vampire, near perfect being
>has his ass handed to him by young jotaro
>some serial killer dude
>need all the jojos plus some other one-man army sidekick to take down

actually they only needed an ambulance

if you put it like that of course its going to sound stupid, its all about the context

>dio
Sun Karate
>perfect being
It's called Bizarre Adventure for a reason, the rule of cool has priority
>dio
>near perfect being
Not even close
>ass handed
Try again
>some serial killer dude
>to take down
To track, you mean?
Josuke beat Kira alone, Jotaro disabled him, ambulance killed him
>animeonlys
Not even once

>tfw im just a medic in bf4
THAT BITCH IS DEAD

Kira's very powerful. If not for the fact he doesn't want to make enemies, he would've won a long time ago after killing shigechi.

>Sonic
Depends how many rings he has, if he has the Chaos Emeralds and Super Emeralds, elemental shields, etc.

Do I have to add that the serial killer is some dude who works 9 to 5
And by "all the JoJos," it includes the guy who launched perfect being into space and the guy who beat immortal vampire and can stop fucking time.

God there's too many plothole

>Josuke in Eyes of Heaven
I'm probably fine.

>change crazy diamond to shining diamond even though that still makes the same reference

>can stop fucking time.
At the expense of his heart.

People really try to be cool

Crazy Diamond and D4C are the only localizations im fine with

>Stardust Crusaders lasted 3 years
>barely has any story, it's basically wacky filler: the series, with no progress until the end of the run.
>most popular part

Relax, you are being very petty.

And of course Mista is, but you would have the balls to say that Bruno isn't?

I'll give you hermes tho, weather is just all over the place

>Implying the threads on Cred Forums aren't filled with Cred Forumsermin

no. we dont need more

1. read the manga
2. araki confirmed that ripple, hamon, spin, stands are all related
3. read the manga

Oh yeah shit used to go full Hokuto no Ken, now they're just really fabulous people

Blitzcrank, he misses q and e's a minion. Guess I'm fucked

>Urien
Urien would not win but he'd last long enough for me to probably run away.

>ripple gets center stage in 2 parts and a little in another
>spin gets one part then is killed off
What the fuck Araki?

>hurrr how does jojo work
>look at this opinion plz make fun of me

>whacky filler

don't use words you do not know the meaning of

Murderer wife king

So this... is the power of not reading the manga...

alright i gave in and read the manga, what was with araki introducing Hayato 3/4-ths of the way through who then immediately out-badasses all the main characters despite being like 10 or something?

it was really cool but also kind of weird

Not him but I think he was saying Kars was a perfect being, not Dio. Imagine Kars with a stand.

>female Giovanni
HNNNNGGGG SOURCE

5>7>3>4>2>1>6

Leave him alone onion

>Illaoi E,R combo on his soul.
I love you Josuke but she has broken damage. that and she's also hurting your soul too.

That's what happens when a murderer kills your dad and wears his face and starts living with you and fucking your mom

I thought we all agreed the objectively correct order is 7 > 2 > 4 > 6 >5 >3 > 1?

Absolutely not.
Not everything has to be DBZ. Americans need to realize this

best jojo

>immortal vampire, near perfect being
>beaten by Jotaro
>already mentioned Kars
He was talking about Dio, who is nowhere near Kars in perfection.

do you not know what crazy diamond does?

I'd maybe switch 5 and 6, but other than that I agree completely. Also, Gyro best boy.

reminder that joseph beat kars while joseph needed avdol's help to beat an elevator

therefore kars was weaker then an elevator

QED

Jotaro also got bodied by a fucking rat when he managed to defeat a time stopping vampire.

>hamon in part 4
Okay I suppose that could still work considering Japan is close enough to Tibet. But if I remember right only one in ten thousand could use the things and it's was used by people who've been under the pressure of a hard life. Which is something I don't think you'd see in Moriah, though I suppose some neet who trained enough could probably use it partially. But I don't imagine it being used to the extent as a pre-stand character. Though it would be interesting to see hamon used by someone with a stand that wasn't shit-tier.

>undead stuff
What about all the ghosts seen in part 4 with those angry spirits who drag people to their deaths? Or Kira's dad who was also a ghost with a stand? Or Stray Cat who was cat who died but came back as a plant with a stand, does that count as undead? If we are talking about just supernatural things in general there's Okuyasu's dad who mutated after Dio was killed. And well it's up for debate Mikitaka could be considered an alien or just a turbo autist.

What does this bitch do again?
I doubt anything note worthy, being a MOBA bitch.

Only Stands can interact with ghosts.

Escalator.
You can't even shit post right, retard.

>Their mastery of Ripples made combat hands on, they were always trading blows with opponents.
>Joseph didn't do that, he cheated all the time
>I-It's okay to cheat!

>VERY gay priest running at incredible hihg speeds
>killed by a child

Kars just reused Araki?

Josuke is on berserk mode after having been heavily insulted of his hair

Vs

Joseph, has rope, knows what Josuke is going to say next, has spent the last two weeks training and he has a new technique he wants to show off

Who would win?

I'd swap 2 and 3, but solid taste otherwise.

elevators > escalators
therefore elevators > kars
fuck off, retard

Literally the safest person in the world.

summons giant ethereal tentacles

rips your soul from your body, then attacks at your soul which hurts you

8>7>6>5>4>3>2>1

I don't know, his post was formatted pretty poorly. I figured since "perfect being" was immediately followed by "sent into space by young hothead, with a fucking volcano", it must have been Kars.

>hurrrrrrrr

It was an escalator.
You're such a fucking retard.

Josuke could win

Stands vs. spellcards.

If Joseph somehow had his stand while in his hamon-prime (as opposed to being a fossil adulterer), Joseph wins. Otherwise, Josuke.

Last train home and I want you are awesome though

yeah, but elevators are better then escalators

therefore even though escalators are stronger then kars, elevators are stronger then escalators and therefore also stronger then kars

fuck off you illiterate retarde

>Wright
>Defending anyone for slander
>Defending anyone for anything other than murder charges

>durrrr hurrrr
>elevators are liek escalators evolved form man

I did not miss the dipshits on Cred Forums at all
drink bleach

I was playing Wild World and why would I insult a fellow villager?

I bet you think that Griffith Did Nothing Wrong, too.

What about spirits who killed anyone who turned around? They sure as hell weren't just grabbing the stands. What about Kira's dad? Nobody sees or touches him directly, and he still carries the arrow to give out stands.

And ghosts are undead regardless if you can see them or not.

not an argument, dumb animeonly

But aren't stands manifestations of your soul? So would she in terms also be hurting his stand?

He was just a kid

Nah, dumb greedy cunt

Felt worse when Kira died honestly

>be retarded and wrong
>muh animeonly boogieman
>huuuuurrrrr durrrrrr

Idiot

Pic related. Am I fucked or does America train their secret service well?

For me each part is better than the last, but 4 and 5 are pretty interchangable

rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/f089369a3bb51888ff8fa760f999bf79/1438304 - Giorno_Giovanna Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure Rule_63.png

It just now occurred to me that the top of his hat is a halo.

Fuck me I'm retarded.

Depends, but usually yes.
She'd be lucky if her power pulled just a generic Josuke soul, but chances are it would pull Crazy Diamond out, which wouldnt go well

Never watched Jojo but what could a fully decked out Psi soldier from xcom do?

shiiiiiiieeeet

Depends how far into the game you are. Endgame Mondo is in a completely different tier than early game Mondo

Deal with? Just download other subs like DiamondIsFixed or fix them yourself.

Stands are psychic abilities, so a Psionic soldier would probably be able to at least see a stand clearly when it manifests.
Probably better than a lot of other characters who can't see stands.

>araki confirmed that ripple, hamon, spin, stands are all related
Not him but could you go more indepth?

Wait, the names aren't censored in Japan, right?
That means that only the subs are censored, not the actual audio. What kind of logic is that?

So would mind control work?

This needed to be done.

Yeah I guess that does seem like a matchup not her favor. I'd like to hope she would though.

I'd say yes, at least for the purposes of a persona user being able to damage and see a stand. Same would go for the stand user being able to fuck up a persona though.

Something that came up in an extra chapter in SBR.
It also implies Stone Masks and vampirism have connections to forming someone's stand, which explains the abilities both vampires and stands have that are similar.
The whole idea is that when you reach peak-level in a certain ability (ripple, martial arts, cooking) you could awaken a stand.
In Jojo, if you're practicing in anything you are on your way to obtaining a stand ability.

>Frank stumbles around Morioh after various fights and eventually comes across Josuke, Koichi and Okuyasu hanging out
>Frank gets close and snaps a pic of Josuke's hair
>"Hey asshole! What are you tryin' to get a picture of!?"
>Josuke grabs Frank's camera and looks at it
>circle around his hair, with the words "Horror" in the corner next to a bunch numbers under it
>"What the fuck did your camera say about my hair!?"
>they discover Frank's Stand [Girl's on Film] gives Frank power through pictures of interesting things

Knowing Josuke? Probably not.
High will-power runs in his family, and in this situation he's pissed off.
Josuke gets so pissed off when people insult his hair, that his senses leave him.

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/garikaliev/425797/Gappy-Yasuho-request

Make a higher quality one please

How much time until people start hating part 4 because of the anime?

I doubt it.
4+7 are the Cred Forums hivemind circle-jerk parts.

HOLY SHIT

Stay mad.

>Bonk! Atomic Punch
>Sandman
>mobility
>a penchant for trashtalking

I feel pretty safe.

>Inspector from Papers, please.
Uh. Does he have to get past the border first?

Point proven

>best villain
>best setting
>3rd best Jojo
Hopefully never

Depends, does the Inspector tell him what's wrong with his passport like a well-mannered official?

uh, a character in CS:GO, he'd have a good chance at shooting Josuke from a long range I guess, unless Crazy Diamond is good enough, to block/catch the bullets like Star Platinum

>RE4
Just fall back outta Crazy D's range, use the enviroment and get the drop on him with a sniper rifle

Could you imagine being so belligerent and focused on power level that you actually think every single villain must have been stronger than the last therefore and ambulance is stronger than an ancient Aztec superbeing?

He caught a bullet during Enigma.
But he couldn't catch an entire barrage of gunfire. Maybe deflect a lot of it/fix it back.

Their stupidity shakes my faith in man to the very core

nigga just find a ladder and knife the top of it. Crazy Diamond will have to climb it eventually.

what happens when if tries to fix a bullet?

(((Toad))) from Super Mario Bros 2 steals his sheckles and warps with the chem bottle, leaving me to get BTFO