youtube.com/watch?v=_IPZTRCu664
youtube.com/watch?v=eckoYQqdk28
youtube.com/watch?v=6K00DCK1l98
youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1

;)

And dont forget.

>cancels 3drealms promise to release the duke3d betas and historic content.

Theres a special place in hell for cocksuckers like him.

i.e. "we couldn't get the licenses for these since 3DR owns them or some shit, have regular Atomic Edition + this new episode made in a rush"

>Area 420
DUDE!

What the fuck is wrong with the audio balancing?
Everything sounds muffled.

Also
>DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=3UMcnn40QQc

I hope the new episode is playable on eDuke32. Even if it's not, the community will make it happen like they have with every other Douk related thing.

Oh and don't forget:
Gearbox also got rid of Duke Nukem 1, Duke Nukem 2, Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, and Balls of Steel. There is no legal way to obtain digital copies those games anymore. You can buy used discs from ebay or something, but not a key from steam or gog.

you can still activate megaton keys on steam if you get it from a key site or whatever

>that awful contrast between original sound effects and new high quality duketalk
>new re-recorded douktalk sounds worse than the originals because JSJ sounds so uninterested and tired

>Sir, how do we make Duke 3D better than the already existing sourceports?
>lets add a GIMP drop shadow to everything and increase the contrast, that'll look HD... Surely the goys will buy it!
>Brilliant! Always bet on Duke haha!

Wait is it $20? Why $20 when Megaton was like $15 and had more content?

Yes, but all the authorized key vendors have pulled the Megaton Edition out from the shelves, and the unauthorized keys are slowly going away and there will be no new ones.

Because Gearbox.

>because JSJ sounds so uninterested and tired

He just got older. Also it has nothing to do with the recording quality - He sounded perfect in the PS1 Douks, which had CD audio. And also in DNF

WEED!

So glad I got them all before they were removed.

>coloured lights everywhere

Jesus the audio balance is all over the place. Just how incompetent of a "remaster" is this?

>dude WEED LMAO xDDD

>this desperate cashgrab

Battleborn really fucked their shit up, didn't it?

Do NOT buy this. We can expedite Gearbox's demise by ignoring this rehash. Maybe Douk will actually be sold to someone who cares and not stay with the makers of Ayyliens: Colon Martini

Too be fair, the effect is pretty neat when used right in Doom sourceports. Heretic is especially cool since the weapons fire colorful magic blasts.

>gear box made the brother in arms series and opposition force
>fucking great games
>they start doing boringlands
>sjw
>all games suck ass

Where did it go so wrong?

>Battleborn really fucked their shit up, didn't it?

Battleborn is published by 2K not Gearbox.

it can be used right but it looks completely out of place here

Is he aiming with the arrow key on his keyboard or what ?

Borderlands is a good game though.

Gee if only there was a DRM free version that you could download for free

Is Randy Pitchford the most hated person in the game dev world? I have yet to encounter anyone who considers him anything other than a piece of shit, and yet he is still pushes himself as the public face of Gearbox. He is insanely narcissistic.

published, yes, but not owned. remember that Shitbox is one of the last true independend companies left in the industry - they might suck shitdick but they are still independent. Unlike Dice, Arkane Studios etc. pp., so yes, Battleborn bombing hurt Gearbox a lot financially.

no

The game gives Dual Shock prompts, so I'm pretty sure it's being played on a PS4, not PC.

Fake until you provide a source.

>Implying anyone will buy this
anyone interested in Duke already got the Megaton edition or eduke32. This will bomb hard.

dumb frogposter

Gearbox has burned every bridge they could ever have publishers with their investment scam with Sega. 2K is the only publisher that still works with them and now they aren't likely to publish anything but Borderlands since Battleborn flopped.

>most hated person in the game dev world
That's a highly competitive position. Pitchford is definitely up there along with others like Sean Murray

>Polygon

Whoa, what the fuck happened to Duke's voice? Did they change all of it? Jesus, what a train-wreck. This like the Star Wars special editions X10.

>This like the Star Wars special editions X10

This is more like Star Wars Christmas Special if you ask me.

Epic video, Trumpette. Go post it on Twitter.

Don't blow a gasket, sonny Jim

Thats bullshit even if the Doug Huggem video is 5 years old he sounds pretty damn close to original douk in that. Its obvious he had no intrest in this and it shows

5 years will JUST your shit at that age

The new re-recorded classic lines sound worse now because they're said with different tone. The new version of "where is it?" sounds like he's saying that in sarcastic tone.

Post your rare un-cucked Dukes.

gameplay looks really slow.

>NuDoom / Wolfenstein TNO style Duke reboot never
why live?

t. Spurdo

>14 hours on Duke Nukem Forever

You have been cucked.

Because a reboot is unnecessary. The game is fine as it is.

LMAO

nuDoom and TNO were both terrible so hopefully never

It's a solid 6-7/10 game tbqh

Pace is shit but the shooting is serviceable and it's actually surprisingly hard on the hardest difficulty

I had to play it becasue I bought the Balls of Steel edition on release

still butthurt that the mazes and key puzzles didn't return

BEGONE!
soundboard.com/sb/sound/306377

>Area 420

Hahaha DUDE... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
I GOT 420 IN MY PSN NAME

I CAN RELATE HAHA
WEEEEED

soundcloud.com/johnjdick/sam-rant

Goddamn it John is a treasure

Why would someone leave their doggo out in the rain like that?

why do nostalgiafags cling to this shitty meme game? It's horribly outdated and boring. You guys are worse than half life fags.

>s-stop liking what i don't like, your just all nostalgiafags, everyone is nostalgiafags if they don't like what i don't like

whatever cuckboi, there's a reason nobody talks about LE EPIK SWEARING MAN anymore

It's amazing that JSJ doesn't give a fuck for his most iconic role in World Tour but does a really good job in that new Interceptor game.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiLeJzkw6Wk

>stop liking what i don't like

Well, it had a good foundation, like pokemon it was really goddamn rough around the edges, but the core was there.

What would be the Harmy STAR WARS - DESPECIALIZED EDITION REMASTERED of video gaming?

What in the actual fuck?!

John St. John sounds bored as fuck.

The playing of the game was terrible, so bad I had to wonder "Is some tard from Polygon playing this?" checked the video and ...yes it's Polygon.

Looks lame, sounds awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=syPF4IfZQBA
BAZINGA XD

STOP GIVING GEARBOX MONEY
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW THEY FUCKED UP DUKE AND PISSED ON HIS CORPSE? REMEMBER HOW THEY EMBEZZLED MONEY FROM ALIENS AND SEGA TO FUND BORDERLANDS 2 BULLSHIT AND THEN TRIED TO BLAME EVERYONE ELSE FOR HOW SHIT THE GAME WAS? REMEMBER HOW SHITTY BATTLEBORN IS?

STOP DOING IT AND THEY WILL FINALLY DIE!

>duke nukem fans

I thought LameDuke was already released? Isnt that the beta?

how can you ruin duke this much

I made this OC for some Duke World Tour thread.

I like it.

BANGLADESH

youtube.com/watch?v=_IPZTRCu664
Reminder not to give these cucks money.

I own the Megaton Edition on Steam and the Atomic Edition on GOG but I have no idea what's the difference between them

is there a video game company that deserves to go out of business more than gearbox

What the fuck did they do to the original sound effects? They never sounded like that even on the shittiest sound card on the market. I guess that's to be expected from Gearbox.

BAZOOKA

Megaton is Atomic + 3 addon packs

Thanks

ubisoft and hello games.

I'll leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=eckoYQqdk28

Megaton Edition is a (formerly official) modern update to current platforms, but is basically Atomic Edition with all expansions included

Atomic Edition is the original game, plus an update called Plutonium Pack which added a fourth episode among other smaller stuff I've forogtten, it was basically the standard Duke 3D to own and play afterwards.

Always bet on blacks.

>coffee

wut

You tricked me into giving Polygon a view, you piece of shit.

Just neg the video and it's a decent outcome after all

>sonny Jim
Oh, hi Gggmanlives.

I don't know who that is but if you think he invented "sonny Jim" you might be mentally retarded

Suuure, whatever makes you feel good.

I can't believe you, are you so sheltered that the first time you heard it was in a Youtube LP?

It's very old and lame Grandpa speak. From before any of us was even born

They still get ad revenue even if you have ad blocker?

Holy shit, I didn't know about this. Looks pretty cool.

Isn't Randy a massive SJW? How the fuck does he justify making money on Duke fucking Nukem?

He can say he's being ironic or something

>justify making money
See, that's where you fucked up, user. Faggots like Randy do not actually back up their words with actions, especally if it means they can make money. They only pretend to have 'standards' when people are criticising them.

He will turn the character into Cuck Nukem. It will be revenge on the patriarchy

Look at this achievement from the DNF expansion. He has already started

Doublethink

WHO ELSE IS HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=6K00DCK1l98

Will Randy contribute to the soundtrack?

JUST

Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Bazinga

>filename

Oh right, I remember that part.

It felt out of place consider you ram your moon buggy into the final boss's vagina, or something similar.

I know there was a vagina somewhere in the expansion pack

Thank god i grab everything i need for Duke on steam already.

It's time to kick patriarchy ass and chew vegan gum, and I'm all out of Starbuck stamps.

This is ironically my all-time favorite game trailer

Didn't duke forever have a capture the babe mode where you carried bikini clad womyn over your shoulder and they would require a slap on the ass to keep them calm?

yes
slapping their ass will stop the bitch from playing around and covering your eyes
DukeMP for Forever was fun

>Mfw I bought Megaton Edition with Shadow Warrior Redux for $2.50 due to a pricing error
Man I miss summer flash deals

Yes, but it was in the vanilla game's MP. The vanilla game was mostly done when Gearbox got it. That cucky mea culpa came in the expansion and seems to be "addressing" the CTF mode precisely

THESE ALIEN BASTEREDS ARE GONNA PAY IF THEY DONT LET ME WATCH THEM WITH OUR BABES!

jesus they really did destroy duke nukem didn't they

I managed to grab a 3dr antho key from kinguin, and it had the douk games! YAAAAAAY!

but, didnt the steam version of the anthology had the douks removed? Why is it i got them?

Is this confirmed to be in the game?

TerminX (eDuke32 dev, now working for Gearbox in the project) said it was, but deleted his old post. He didn't deconfirm it, though it's possible it could be removed as people are shitting on the idea quite a bit

Characters/people quoted by Duke Nukem:

John Matrix
T-800
John Wayne
Johnny Rico
Ash Williams
Sheldon Cooper

Does Randy have a split personality? Because sometimes he gets upset over a harmless twitter joke, and sometimes he himself tweets stuff like this.

If it was the original anthology key it included everything it originally included. The games exist on steam and steam servers, but they cannot be bought via steam anymore. They can only be activated by keys bought outside of steam, like you did, and the keys will activate the content.

Remember when he made up a whole fanfic about how he won the name "Gearbox Software" from Gabe Newell in a high stakes poker game? The journalist sought Valve to ascertain the veracity of the story and they basically denied everything. Randy went in panic mode to try and save face

Randy is fucked in the head

I was asking only how is that i got the douks.

Thanks still...

Ok, this part is rumors only given that the archives hasnt been released, but, do you really think he wouldnt do that?

Besides Lameduke, according to 3drealms, they have an archive of old duke dev stuff including builds, tests and the like, they said it was a big archive, and they were planning to release it, obviously, this was before the gearbox takeover.

SHAKE IT BABY...ONLY IF YOU WANT TO THOUGH...I REALIZE YOU FLASHED YOUR TITS BECAUSE YOU FELT LIKE IT AND NOT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO...IF ANYTHING 'ILL BE THE ONE IN THE KITCHEN

If it's horribly out and boring then why is getting a "remake"

>first 10 seconds of the game
>get the most powerful weapon in the game with full ammo
I mean, you could get the rocket laucher in about the same time in the original duke 3d, but not with full fucking ammo.

>BLOW IT IN MY ASS

holy shit this looks very fu

>kickstarter

uhh maybe next time

Basically how all marketing/salesmen are.
Scum of the Earth. Worse than Photofags.

Time for some /v the musical stuff!

Blunderstruck (AC/DC - Thunderstruck)

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Blunder, Blunder, Blunder, Blunder
I was called
In the middle of a press conference
(Blunder!)
And they said
Battleborn was already dead
(Blunder!)
My mind raced
and I thought what could I do
(Blunder!)
And I knew
I could dig out, dig out the Duke
(Blunder!)
come up with puns
memes off the charts
add some golden guns
plus season pass
You've been
Blunderstruck
Rang up Anthony
"Get your notebook, we need some memes"
Went through to PAX West, yeah PAX west, and we made a scene
We made some games
Like Aliens Co-Lon-Ial Marines
Broken-ass port
ugly and short
Yeah Yeah they, they, they bought our memes

We are back like a disease
Buy the Duke again please
Yeah M'lady I'm too kind
you've been Blunderstruck, Blunderstruck
Yeah yeah yeah, Blunderstruck

Yeah
Oh, Blunderstruck, yeah
Now we're back like a disease
Buy the Duke again please

Blunderstruck, Blunderstruck
Yeah yeah yeah, Blunderstruck
Blunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah

Said yeah, it's alright
We're doing fine
Yeah, it's alright
We're doing fine
(So fine)

Someone needs to record this for the next musical

>Lacking Duke Caribbean, the GOAT of all the SP addons
Duke it out in DLC!

Someone already working on it. I made a couple of songs too (not that one).

Is there any version of Duke Nukem 3D that looks as nice or better than this? I've only fucked around with Duke Nukem in the past and was thinking about getting this.

>Will be $5 DLC packs. The money goes directly towards the development of memelands 3.

eduke32 with the High resolution pack
if you want, add in dukeplus

>High resolution pack
i think the hrp enemies look like shit

ZIMBABWE

>That shitty controller gameplay
>Blue card and one of the strongest weapons literally picked up 10 seconds into the level
Jesus christ

Why the fuck would he even do that?

swing and a miss

no, he's just completely shameless