Did you kill him or let him live? Why?

Did you kill him or let him live? Why?

I killed him because he shot my friends. That's all the reason I needed.

Let him live

We share the same name

Niko has lived his entire life in anguish over what he did, so I think Niko deserves revenge. He had a hard fuckin life man

Fucking traitor. Burn in hell scum

letting him live was a worse fate
why would I give him what he wants?

Killed him. "But you're just as bad as him." Fuck off. Life isn't fair. Humans (and all animals) are creatures of desire. We are selfish pigs that only do things because we want something out of it. Pretending we answer to a higher calling, or even implying such a thing exists, is paramount to waste. Get what you want and regret nothing. Niko wanted revenge, he had the opportunity and he took it. No regrets.

"But if he lived it would be hell! Worse than death!" Fuck this too. Revenge is a personal feeling. You fulfill this feeling by extinguishing his life yourself. By letting him live, all you can do is imagine what he is going through. That's pussified fan fiction at best. Have the balls to see it though and feel smug satisfaction knowing that waste of oxygen isn't breathing anymore.

What is this a reference to?

Is he in an update for gtav or something?

Let him live
He reminds me of myself

Funny how this guy just looks like an ugly Niko.

It's pretty easy to figure out user, give your brain a moment to think.

Kill him since his story ends there anyway. Clarence and Dwayne's ex gf gives you extra missions later so I let them live.

yeah mind = blown when i realized GTA V actually stood for GTA 5. the old ones look kinda shitty tho

It's just a bideo bame

You can act like a fedora master all you want but Niko felt empty after killing the guy, not satisfied.

>le revenge is unfulfilling

is this the worst, most egregiously false meme games, movies, tv and books have ever pushed?

Also let Ivan live because I fucking hate Vlad

it is if you don't have any real stake in it. the guy didn't really do anything to the player, just to niko in his backstory.

Who did you revenge-kill, user?

Yeah, it's called leftist writers. Welcome to modern media, pushing agendas since 2001.

>darko

OWWW THE EDGE

Let him live, I think because that would be worse fate for him, he propably kill himself anyway. Also he got we when he asked how much niko charge for murder. I did kick him in his balls for a good 7 minutes, way he was standing it was to tempting

i hate the meme too. revenge is one of the best tools to make you feel invested in the story

GTA4 was such a fucking let down after SA

Fuck off you pol faggot seeing your autistic trigger everywhere

Revenge leaves you with the fear of retaliation though. I'd rather they live with the fear of my retaliation

>le Cred Forums boogeyman

GTA V was such a fucking let down after IV

That's why he did it; he was just jealous that he'd never have cheese-slicing cheekbones like Niko.

If 5 is actually worse than 4, I guess i won't be wasting my time on it

>muh leftist boogeyman
Hi Cred Forums

>hating Vlad
spotted the yokel

>le Cred Forums boogeyman

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

That's from the bible you idiot. Turning the other cheek is a conservative position.

Leftists and revolutionaries are all about righting wrongs and getting revenge.

It really is, the world is so empty and the physics are downplayed, no interiors. Story is total shit, has no pacing and the characters are terribly written

Why did Niko assume the gay guy was the traitor over him?

I can smell the neck fat behind this post.

some of the people ITT

>stop stereotyping us!!
>but we can stereotype you all we like

GTA Online was such a fucking let down after GTA IV mp

He didn't necessarily assume he was the traitor, although he considered it. He mostly wanted to find Florian to find out information, which would conclude whether or not it was him or Darko

he didn't know he was gay
it was a coin flip either way
he wasn't lucky is all I'm saying

If I remember correctly, the guy's life was one big regret at this point.
I let him live so he would suffer, killing him would end it too quickly.

I did take revenge on Dmitri though.

That's Gandhi you moron

Who would've thought it'd be the right that wants to discard civilization and go back to a system of taking justice into your own hands.

fuckin this GTA IV MP was the best, it's so sad that it's dead because it totally could be revived

You forgot this

fucking kek

didn't kill him
feels really good to be the good guy, tbqh

It's not like death is an unreasonable punishment for war crimes.
Haven't played GTA4 in a long time, but I remember Darko confessed to doing it.
I wouldn't normally think killing someone without a trial is the right thing to do, but this is GTA4 and for once the person you are killing is probably just as much of a bad person as the player.

And this

Retards. That quote isn't even from Ghandi, it was misattributed to him.

Your opinons make me mad

The game is hypocritical. Oh, look at this super hard choice. When you've literally been killing innocents all game.

I let him live because thats the choice I wanted Niko as a character to make.

I shot him 7 years ago because I thought the execution cinematic would look really cool.

I was 13

Doesn't Darko basically point out that you're a hypocrite for wanting to kill him over something that you've already done to the lives of dozens, possibly hundreds of people in Liberty City?

That's probably why Niko doesn't feel too good about it afterwards

>HURR LETTING HIM LIVE IS A WORST FATE

If that was fucking true he would have killed himself long ago.

You fucks fell for reverse psychology.

I absolutely hate when games give you a decision to spare or to kill someone, and if you chose the latter, you get nothing after. In GTA IV sparing people give you a quest later, while killing them (which is a right thing to do most of the time) gives absolutely fucking nothing, not even a reference. This type of shitty design is especially cancerous in RPG's, where people tend to agree to everything even if they don't want to, in fear of skipping a quest.

>committing suicide is easy

Seriously, how old are you?

>implying a completely wasted junkie could even do anything at this point, even if you let him live

He's more likely going to die from a drug overdose than be able to hurt anyone else, so in reality he's better off dead

I was happy there was at least a phone call with Florian where he didn't denounce Niko. At least he got it.

It is.

You're right. Here's the real quote:
>A poo in the loo makes the whole house smell

Huh?

Killed him in my first playthrough because I felt Niko wouldn't get closure otherwise. Niko never seemed all that satisfied with it.

Second playthrough I let him live (only because it was implied he would probably die soon anyway). Niko seemed to get a lot more closure from this somehow, which is why in subsequent playthroughs I let him live.

Darko deserves death but not as much as Niko deserves closure, is the end of it. In my opinion.

>filename
nice

fuck this guy. phil was the only based mafiosi

he comes back after you & kills your loved one after letting him go free, don't you remember?

That's Dimitri you pleb, and he was a guy who needed killing because he was still legitimately dangerous at that point, whereas Darko had mostly become harmless.

ey comrade this guy killed good people, how could you let such a man go

Fuck you, eye for an eye and the whole world wears sick ass eyepatches.

Niko felt empty no matter what you did

It is. Just install Iceenhancer for GTAIV and you have the only GTA you need.

Probably what I hated most with GTAV is the total lack of proper car damage as well as pedestrians having no weight anymore. GTAIV did that completely right. Why did they decide to fuck it up?