Princess Maker 2 Refine

Cred Forums, let us show the world why we should never be allowed to raise children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Di2MdlEYnA
oi67.tinypic.com/1z6xdz4.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=21-Nru_TolU
spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/princessmaker2/sheet/63544/
tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Princess_Maker_5/text/end/zo410.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion:_Ayanami_Raising_Project
youtube.com/watch?v=HhYkWNzOMkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the world?

My girl got completely fucked up by mermaids. I thought she was ready since she got through the forest just fine. But damn.

How many endings can you get in this game?

Are there many "random events" or something?
Is there a combat system? Do you travel to towns?

I've seen so many different pics of this game that I don't really understand what genre it falls into.

Is the cheat shop gone from the Refine version?

>get game, be excited
>the scheduling goes by fucking weeks, not days
>you have to force the girl to be humiliated and be a fucking failure by forcing her to fail her job
>can't even skip the intro when I restart from begining

Jesus I know it's an old game but the lack of convenience really turns me off.

>How many endings can you get in this game?

A bunch. There's like... thirty or something? And then there's who she marries on top of those.

There is a combat system, and some mild RPG-ish map exploration, but it's all very light. Your three combat commands are Fight, Magic, Item, so...

Mostly, this is a stat manipulator disguised as a child raising sim.

Yes, the debug menu that was in the leaked beta has been removed for the full release.

It was also in all other version except for refine.

Don't pretend like it was included by mistake.

Not that guy. But I am implying it was never "included", even in the old DOS version.
Having to mod something back in hardly it being "included".

Refine looks objectively worse than the FM Towns version.
Is the soundtrack at least better?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Di2MdlEYnA

You never had to mod anything back in.
It was always hidden in the game.

Is the version of the PM5 translation that's in the mega folder the most recent version? Can't figure out how to build my own patch from the files on tlwiki.

NO NAKED LOLI NO BUY

The game had a naked sprite and the clothes were draw above like a paper doll, you can't trick me shill. It was confirmed those sprites were removed!

>mega folder
Which one?

>Get a page and half of items and your faith drops to 0
Is this some clever message or just that low quality product?

Except that you need to edit the cnf file and hold backspace when entering town in order to enable the debug mode.

I really hope that gets patched quickly. I would assume it would be fixed within a week. Since it's actually an officially supported product now.

Or just press F12+r+n+q

No editing involed.

And does that work with an officially released copy of the game? Namely the Japanese versions that were actually sold.

Try it.

where is the torrent

That is still a cheat m8. It's a code to cut it off explicitly because it wasn't meant to be included.
Just because people reverse engineered the code and found out how to access it, doesn't mean it was an intended feature of the game.

Doesn't work.

>cheats aren't meant to be included
Okay.

Pretend all you like, they left it in on purpose.

The one that got linked on this board a while back.

I think that's just a duplicate of the torrent on nyaa though.

Cheats like that aren't meant to be known. More like it.
The moment you enter one it's no longer how the game was meant to be played. And that's not limited to princess maker.

And this isn't like when they were making money selling cheat codes in nintendo power or whatever. That's a legit debug for testers. And in the Japanese version it doesn't even work.

It was still created. It is still in the code. You are acting like a 3rd party has to force it in there. Jesus christ, curb your autism.

How is this any different from the Burger Menu in Deus Ex HR?

Just because you shouldn't access it doesn't mean it's nonexistent.

The F12 R N Q input doesn't even work on most versions of the beta unless you downloaded a version that was already patched. You need to download a separate patch to even get the debug cheat.

72 endings.

I wonder who added the debug mode then. I mean they added the undress robe somehow. I doubt that's the SJW who translated the game since he edited several outfits himself.

The naked loli is in there, you just need to edit your .dat files and changed all the clothes to be transparent.

>I wonder who added the debug mode then.
Likely the quality control / bug test team playing around.

As said, the debug is in the Japanese version. You just need to edit files and make follow obscure instructions to access it.

Is there pantsu?

Is it an epic may may to call the game censored even though it isn't?

Someone earlier stated that the debug is not in the Japanese version. Which is it?

It is, it's just harder to access.

Nothing too difficult unless you're a PC illiterate.

>choke her full of boob pills
>daughteru doesn't complain about how her body is changing
>no titty monster sprites
Waste!

That's what I wanted to hear.

If you're wrong I'll come back and wreck your thread.

Then make one.

This game is actually very easy to edit

Aren't Errantry and Time Off supposed to be the same thing? Anybody else get this?

Oh nevermind. I guess Errantry is the Adventuring option now. I picked it the first month and it gave me the Time Off choices. Weird.

No in the old version Errantry was called Adventure I think.

It depends on her stats and other things. Boobs and Butt each have an internal value of 1-3. If she starts off at 2 or 3 you never see anything change. At 3 some of her one off comments for the month is "im rather busty" otherwise you can make her feel too tall through a mission.

Have you guys checked some of the names of the Achievements? A few of them caught me off guard.

I found that a good lot of them are broken.

What, do you mean like they don't unlock? That's a shame.

Man there are some pretty wonky translations in the game too. Not a lot but still it feels like there was an A team of native speakers and a B team of gooks using machine translation.

I really hope this isn't one of those games that has literally no post-release support what so ever.

Some of my best memories from Cred Forums are from when I used to do play-along threads of PM2.

Oli/v/e Oyl is the best daughterfu.

Not the console releases.

Stop shilling this sjw garbage here
Everyone who wanted already played uncensored version

What was censored exactly?

Looking at the part in that girls hair, it makes her forehead look massive. I know nothing about this game, but I think someone should make a mockup of that girl without her hair. She'll look like Megamind or some shit.

I remember playing Princess Maker before I had turned 18, and I always found it to be quite the special feeling whenever my daughter in game grew older than me. And yet today I am a grown ass man pushing 30, but seeing my daughter in Princess Maker grow up to be successful still fills me with as much joy as always if not more.

Foreheads are cute. CUTE!

Those were always fun. I wanna do one now but I don't think that would work since it would take up an entire thread if everyone was participating leaving no room for discussing the game.

it might be nice if someone did one soon just because it'd show the game isn't as censored as people seem to think it is. there's a lot of wrong information floating around.

probably best to wait for the faith bug to get fixed though.

Nothing. There's even a female feminist on the steam forums bitching about how they didn't remove the child nudity.

Nothing. It's just one guy that finds it hilarious to repeat the lie.

That kind of crap just makes me tired. Child exploitation is a serious thing. But this is fiction, no is being harmed. And I still remember when children could run around naked without it being a big deal. That's how me and my siblings grew up.
But now it's like everything is taboo and everything is demonized. Sometimes it makes me wonder if not all the taboo is just making people even more perverted somehow.

Something is seriously wrong when people flip their shit over non-sexual imagery in a non-sexual context.

Anyone watch the anime?

You talking about Puchi Puri Yucie? Yes, it's very good.

can I make my daughter into a semen demon?

You can make her into a bondage queen or prostitute, so kind of? Also, boob pills and lewd dresses.

you can also make her the queen of hell, that's pretty demonic. or she can marry the demon king...

>boob pills and lewd dresses.
For real?

Everything from street whore to high class prostitute, king's concubine to your own personal cocksleeve/wife.

Yup. She has sprite sets for two different bust sizes: with or without the pills.

apparently some daughters naturally get lucky and don't need the boob pills. but fuck genetics, i'm going to make sure my daughter has a nice rack!

>t. best dad ever

Torrent where?

>never could get the ending in the original where you make her your own wife no matter how many times I tried
Still gotta fix that shit

there isn't one for Refine yet, you'll have to download the old DOS version.

You need max affection points which you can only get pretty much by going on a shitload of vacations, 100 or more points in morality and faith but not too much faith or you get stuck on the nun ending and less than 100 points in everything else. It's fucking ridiculous really.

Don't worry, her forehead is perfectly fine.

Can I marry my daughter?

>give her the most expensive presents on her birthdays
>go on vacation at least 20 times
>she still marries some prodigy knight and my affection with her is stuck at 11
REEEEEEEEEEE

see don't you get affection points for talking to her every month too?

>still have to do that stupid desert run first month to get the money to get the art classes for the first year

I wish there was a more convenient beginning that didn't rely on a lot of RNG and didn't gimp me out of the first merchant spawn to win the first year festival

>doing art
>ever

>not doing the contest that gives the most money

>Complaining about having to do minmax things in order to minmax
Am I reading this right?

It's not the minmax thats the problem, its the fact that the desert run itself is a miserable RNG riddled experience

I once had three encounters on the same fucking tile trying to move away from it

>wasting money on art classes when you can just make her do chores for cooking free of charge

I pretty much had to cheat using the debug menu. I don't know how it's possible without cheating but you pretty much have to go on vacations every month for at leas the last two years of the game to get 100 points of affection. Though that might have been overkill since I had the gold to do it jut know that 20 vacations won't cut it.

I was always under the assumption that there's 1 encounter max at each day/night cycle?
Certainly felt that way.

>thinking house chores allow you to win the cooking contest

Good luck with that 0 score

Works for me :O)

They changed it in Refine to be more random, which actually kind of sucks. I liked the consistency the original had.

No its completely random and the variance is huge, you can go from not having a single encounter for two straight days to barely being able to move

No it doesnt, play the game sometime

I can't help but laugh at this face.

take your chubby ayy to the beach next summer, damn.

for a real laugh you should check out a mirror sometime

WHY AM I SO POOR
WHY AM I MAKING MY TEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WORK
WHY AM I NOT PROVIDING FOR MY FAMILY
WHAT KIND OF FATHER AM I

Can the text be modified? Not happy with a few stat translations. They should hire native English speakers next time.

I'm guessing they just tried to make it different from the first translation to avoid any legal issues if there would be any.

>Your daughter became a member of the hoods.
What does this mean? Did she join a gang, or what? I've never gotten this before.

technically if you have her do nothing you get paid enough each year to feed her and have enough left over to buy her a birthday gift. you just don't make enough to give her a quality education.

MAKE HER DO HOUSEWORK

Christ.

There's three different nipple censorship topics, which seems to be causing some confusion:

(1) Differences between Japanese Refine version and the Japanese DOS version
(2) Differences between the Japanese version of Refine and the English version of Refine
(3) Differences between the Japanese and English versions of Refine and the Korean version of Refine

Most accurate info as far as I can tell is:
(1) Nipples covered up in vacation scenes (though still present in endings), and no way to hack access to naked stranding graphics
(2) Nothing
(3) Nipples completely covered up everywhere, endings and monsters included

SHE JUST BECAME A DELINQUENT AT TEN
WHY AM I SO BAD AT THIS
I JUST WANT HER TO HAVE A GOOD EDUCATION SO SHE CAN BECOME WHATEVER SHE WANTS

Housework raises her affection with Cube, though? Does it also raise her affection towards the Player?

Sounds like the game is getting something right.

I want to _kill my daughter

you need to make her work at the farm to raise her stamina so she can work longer without getting sick due to stress, and you need to make her work at the church so her faith/morality is high enough that she doesn't become a delinquent when stressed.

give her some free time so her stress level will go down, and then she'll stop being a delinquent. you can also try to lecture her (under the chat options) when she's a delinquent, it reduces her stress a little based on her affection for you.

Get out.

>Farm
>Housework
>Babysitting

Two of the most bullshit stats are dealt with, and she's good for cooking/snorting fairy dust.

She's become a delinquent and is hanging with the wrong crowd
How is this hard to understand

Do we have any sale numbers yet?

SHE STOLE MY MONEY AND SPENT IT ALL ON A BOOK
SHE'S BEHAVING AGAIN BUT I AM SO POOR THAT I CAN'T FEED HER

Yeah, I understand that after she got arrested right afterwards. It didn't change how she looked in the original or come up with that message, so I was confused.

Doubt, but I'm gonna guess it's a little worse than the standard weeb fodder that gets put on Steam.

At least "glamour" is a little more accurate than the old "charisma"

sell the book at the pawn shop.

Shit dude, never get any real kids.

What determines the score of a painting in the art contest?
Obviously, that art stat which you want to avoid raising too high, but what else?

can she get fat? I forget.

i want to starve
my daughter to dead

This. Every other change for stat names is shit, but glamour is actually an improvement.

I CAN'T EVEN CONTROL A VIRTUAL TEN YEAR OLD
I'M REALLY BAD AT THIS

Are the contests still random?

Like, I remember even with high enough cooking skill, it's still a crapshoot whether you will actually win.

Has aynone actually got a fighter/magic hero ending?

Really, how come nobody cracked this yet? I can't afford video games.

"Hey kid, raising that refinement stat is slow as fuck, huh? Tell you what, I can help you with that."

>Are the contests still random?
Yeah.
Saved before going to festival, got 2nd place in cooking with 160 vs 200.
Reloaded and then won 1st place with 300 vs 160.

>hero of the country
>doesn't even make enough to give his daughter a good life

Big foreheads are cute.

The right idea.

Sensitivity.

Is there an ending where I can make my daughter a stuck up OHOHOHOHO Ojou-sama?

Okay so:

Charisma -> Glamour
Refinement -> Elegance

Any other big ones?

I guess some of the housewife endings?

My favorite one is Fighter Rep/Skill ->FGT REP/SKL

$15 is little steep for a 20 year old game. I know they've somewhat "refined" the look but have they added any content/improved gameplay in any way?

>user doing this badly taking care of a 10-year old
THE GAME JUST FUCKING STARTED user HOLY SHIT.

yeah

it's okay user, you'll get through this somehow.

blame that asshole king.

>kingdom gets attacked due to him being a shitter
>gives the hero that saved the realm a paltry pension as compensation for saving the day
>swoops in and takes the hero's little girl as his personal concubine or wife when she's fully grown in some endings

on the web

This. And it's actually 20 without the discount.

Would've been better if they used the FM Towns sprites, added VA in that version and sold it for 10 with discount.

>yeah

really user, like what?

>they added any content
All lines are voiced. Adventuring is "improved" in that it's more random (as pointed out by some anons, it ranges from you not getting a single event for two days straight to you not being able to move out of a tile for several consecutive turns). Aside from that, it's basically just the JP Refined version.

Reminder that god ordered Lucifon to wipe this godawful country from the earth.

>You can't let your child toughen up by kicking a log without paying for adult supervision. Oh, by the way, the guy who you'll pay to watch her is fucking blind.
>Can't let her swing a sword without the same conditions. Good news, this guy has at least one functional eye, and he'll point it at her. He'll be drunk off his ass while she's swinging a sharp object, though.
>Our school has the best science teacher, who totally wants you to put any thoughts of god existing out of your mind. In a kingdom where you can actually meet gods. And the devil tried to exterminate us all. Clearly, he is a man of sound mind.

yeah, she can get fat. is that better?

Thanks. I suspected as much, but I couldn't find anything outright says it.

What if he is basically explaining God etc. scientifically, thus taking away the magic glamour from them?

There's consistency problems as well, STRAT on stuff is CBT SKL.

>You will never have a friends
;_;

>>Our school has the best science teacher, who totally wants you to put any thoughts of god existing out of your mind. In a kingdom where you can actually meet gods.
This always baffles me in games.

"FORGET ALL THAT MAGIC QUACKERY, SCIENCE IS WHERE IT'S AT! WHO CARES IF PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY ABLE TO CAST SPELLS AND SHIT. SCIENCE FOREVER!!!"

>Dad is a great war hero
>can't teach his daugther how to fight

I'll make this little girl into an OHOHOHO Ojou-sama.
I'll spoil the shit out of her. I'll buy her everything!

Constitution -> Stamina, even though Constitution was definitely a more accurate word for what it does.
Sin -> Karma. I dunno about this one. Sin at least made it clear it's a bad thing you get from doing bad things.
Conversation Skill -> Speech. If you think this change isn't a big deal, please remember that you raise this by working in a bar.
Temperament -> Personality. Goddamnit, that could mean anything, now.

tfw no Mad Eddys

This game confuses the shit out of me.
The scope is just too big compared to previous PM games.

>That one event where one of the girls dad passes away
Fucking caught me off-guard.

I guess in sort of the same way the people in the past believed magic to actually exist, but there were skeptics. Even if the skeptics were right in the real world and wrong in a fantasy world.

Which one is the lesbian?

All of them

Am... am I glued to the ceiling?

That's the way I saw it. The gods don't bother talking to normal folk an magic could be taken as plain trickery.

Yes

Don't like it?Tough luck

The best scientists are the ones who realize magic is totally legit and could be untapped for limitless potential.

Magitech is best tech.

The last week i watch a anime called Puchi Puri Yuushi and looks a lot like a princess maker, they are based in some game?

is there a way to get to the text yet? maybe we could make a patch to change some of these? i'd also like them to be more consistent, it bugs me that some are IN ALL CAPS while others aren't.

Nice meme

>trickery

Crank up her Pride and Refinement.

It's just a stylistic choice the devs made, bro, any spider would be able to tell that

None
They all just a good friends, even in their personal endings

The game and anime are both made by Gainax and the anime is based off the games just not any particular one.

Can anyone tell me which stat influences the dodgerate of physical and magic attacks?

More than anything, I want that Courier New font gone. Christ.

Combat and Magic Defense, respectively.

As far as 1 is concerned, there is no naked standard image in refine. The DOS version had her naked with paper doll coverings but this is just illustrations.

The original game came out just before everyone lost their shit over what was being shown in video games in the mid 90s. Refine came after so it's not surprising the re-release took it out.

Oh boy, I can already tell those Fighter Lessons will be a bitch to get my normal defense up.

I thought the librarian or at least the rival were lesbians.

Well done my goys. You bought the censored version of a game that's been available in English for years. Go treat yourself and unlock a few CSGO cases while you're at it.

I used to use the cheat shop and feed her dozens of breast enlargement pills for research purposes.

The Old Dragon gives her more money if she is a titgoblin.

You can buy armor to get your normal defense up, but magic defense is more difficult. You shouldn't worry too much about it after maxing your attack skills. It's nice, but not worth grinding.

Oh, so that's what causes him to give more money on each return.

Skill. It affects both your ability to land hits and avoid them.

Defense is for mitigating hits you take and is the hardest to raise.

There are two factors: Large tits and how pretty she is.

Send your beautiful buxom daughter to the old draconic lecher for maximum earnings.

FUCKING DEGENERATE KYS

There's also black scales(+3 def) from fetchfish at the riverside though if you clog the inventory with them you run into

>King barely gives you enough money to raise your daughter after you saved them from being murdered for being decadent twats
>crusty old fuck still goes and takes your daughter after you raised her to be the perfect young woman, doesn't even just marry her off to the Prince at least instead
I fucking swear, if I could just send the devil straight back at you

Well that explains few things.
Should have never trusted that elf.

Is there a way to increase her hips? While maintaining DFC?

I'm pretty sure defense caps based on age too unlike other stats.

Make her into fatass. She won't be able to fit the nicer dresses though.

There is no reason to have her be fat though. You lose on a lot of stats if she is obese.

An alternative is to go kill ice sprites. They drop items that increase defense, and can make her damn hard to damage. Which is good if you intend to take down the God of War.

>Princess Maker 2 came out on Steam
>still no good PM5 translation

It'll be finished anytime now...

>I'm pretty sure defense caps based on age too
It does? I have absolutely no memory of that being the case.

You didn't read his conversation did you?

Maybe next year.

Game explains that Dad was grievously wounded and is still healing his wounds while the events of PM2 take place.

>The original game came out just before everyone lost their shit over what was being shown in video games
It came out in mid 1993, the big outcry in Japan was in late 1991. But that was more about uncensored vaginas which didn't apply to PM1 or 2.

Well that sucks.

>daughter goes off to marry some schmuck after 8 years
>you're left alone with Cube
Oh joy

Cube is a cutie, that's fine.

Well I think all combat based stats cap based on age it's just that defense is the most severe. For instance I couldn't get her past 8 point of defense at age 10.

There is always the incest ending though.

Not that it matters since you are not blood related so it is perfectly ok.

Better place your faith in the Korean overlords.

I pretty much just bought the game for feeling guilty about pirating when I was a lad. Objectively, refine doesn't bring too much. I guess at least it's easy to edit/mod, so soon you're gonna see goofy costume changes probably.

I don't think so man, since Princess Maker 1 Refine edition which was bundled with PM2 Refine and also came out in 2004 still has the nudity in it.

I had to find a reason, I'd say laziness rather than any other reason.

Should've just married her to Cube since at least you know that schmuck

>still has the nudity in it.
Obviously missing her bush which was present in the original.

He's a good assistant and all, but my daughter isn't going to mix up with any brown demon filth.

The best ending I could ever achieve without following a guide was turning her into some sort of perfect do everything idol and have her be the queen by marrying the king.
I'm happy with the result, once the old fart is dead the kingdom is hers and she can re-marry whoever the fuck she wants.

They proved to be not so great already. I'm actually just counting on a mod so that we could swap the fan translation text in.

Don't know what to tell you man, I can't make anything out of a missing bush.

oi67.tinypic.com/1z6xdz4.jpg

>suggesting to give her to a Mexican midget
Don't you dare talk to me or my daughter ever again.

You all bought the Venus Jewels as quickly as possible, right?

>色気
Of course.

No, I am poor as fuck. How do I into money year 1

So who do you marry your daughter too?

Yeah, though the Refinement boost is kind of wasted.

Sell your daughter's morals.

and yet she pays money to take fighting lessons from a blind man

Hey man they did a pretty good job I think. Except for a few QUALITY lines here and there it's a pretty good translation. And let's face it, the fan translation scene is dead and even if he miraculously decides to pick the project up again the gooks will just hit him with a C&D order.

Can you get both the King's mistress, and marrying the Prince endings at the same time? Because that'd be some fucked up shit

What is the downside of that?

So, translated PM3 release when?

adventure, get items in chests

She just empties her Morals stat, that's it.

sets her morality to 0. you can raise it back up again though.

>she can re-marry whoever the fuck she wants.
Politics is a bitch. She can't marry whoever she wants. She must marry for the Kingdom.

Hopefully next!

NOBODY.

>implying your daughter who slew the God of Motherfucking War has to follow shit

I want to raise this daughter

It's pretty fun.

That's still in 2. They translated is as charisma in the old translation and glamour in the new one.
What it didn't have was the suspicious inn.

>your daughter is hanging around with slavs

THE HORROR

>CFK
>C&D ever
I doubt it, man. They aren't very rich, and they certainly don't have the resources/lawyers. They don't even have any money to promote their licenses. Their main source of income is localization of niche series like Neptunia. In fact, I think this project was their desperate last attempt to not go under.

This kid looks like a massive dweeb, would not reluctantly allow him her hand in marriage when she becomes insistent

what's wrong with her face

When is the translator going to come back from his exams? ;_;

Nothing in the slightest.

This is how japanese and korean delinquents sit too
I think its asian thing in the general

She's smug

They should have localized the PM games long ago then. I'd say the PM fanbase rival even the Nepshitters in dedication.

torrent fucking when?

Try sitting like that, it's just comfortable.

never ever

soonâ„¢

500 gold salary a year that's it
what the fuck you cheap ass king

Oops

Well he certainly doesn't sugarcoat it.

Prince

Just because you saved the kingdom doesn't mean you can be a lazy freeloading bum

Considering basic necessities only come to 120-360g annually that's actually pretty good considering you don't have to do shit for it.

Did you rike it?

Yes it does

Without him these people wouldn't even be alive anymore

Is your name Stephen?

Is your name Hideo?

The king pays for his mansion too.

>0 faith
*tips*

Cant find any images of the Un-dress ;_;

>Buxomize Pills

it adds a bit to her current stats and is also a modifier for growth

How were they translated now?

Best boy

Thats just a glitch, her actual faith is much higher

How do I find uncensored though

>tfw I fapped several times to my loli daughter when I was in school

Can I whore my daughter out to people.
Can I watch.

Cucks, not even once

Got proof of that?

>Can I whore my daughter out to people.
Yes.
No you fucking cuck.

Just to Lucifer.

it's not an h-game so you can't watch. but she'll get offers to be some old fat guy's mistress sometimes, he'll even give her money every month.

Looks like this one ends up with that shota dragon, was always a bit curious about it.

SHE KEEPS FUCKING RUNNING AWAY IN JANUARY
THE ONE GODDAMN MONTH THE PRINCE IS AT THE CASTLE

You need 400 faith just to get the general ending
Which I clearly got.

Disappointing.

If you miss the prince once it's over, you cant get the Princess ending. Aim for something else.

i think if you miss even once month with him you're shit outta luck, you'll have to make her a dragon princess or a darkness princess instead.

So it's just a display glitch.
Well that makes it a bit better but doesn't help with my autism.

So the game is bugged up the wazoo? I'd rather play the DOS version again, then.

Way to leave us hangin' bro.

Is this game easy to pirate?

the real way to test the Faith thing would be to see if she becomes a delinquent more easily after it resets to 0. if she doesn't then it's a visual bug, if she does then it's really going back to 0.

You can sell her to a dragon

Stefanie never went delinquent for me either, so its definitely just a display bug.

No, it's impossible. Unless you want to play the japanese or Dos versions, then it's really easy.

How will I know how much faith I have to get the Usagi Drop ending now though? Fucking gooks better fix this shit fast.

She didn't because you've got high morality

Did 3 test runs of both.
314 starting faith with full month at illegar bar = 73% deli
0 faith with full month at illegar bar = 100% deli

youtube.com/watch?v=21-Nru_TolU

and that was using the faith bug to reset it to 0? oh boy, that really fucking sucks and pretty much proves it's not a display bug...

>Ending of refine version has your daughter tell you how you performed as a father
>This is entirely in Japanese
>Steam version didn't bother to translate this in the slightest.

Well mine said I did a great job.

Yeah this is really shoddy quality considering they're asking 20burgers for it.

spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/princessmaker2/sheet/63544/

That's your patron deity telling you your results.

There is a scene before that entirely in nip.

I have hopes that a patch will fix this along with the faith bug and the random QUALITY lines. I mean they fucking better.

I wanted to make her into a court lady but all the best paying jobs destroy her elegance ;_;

also I have to take fencing classes not to get destroyed by basic mobs in adventure mode right?

Based dogeaters did it again

The DOS version has been on Abandonia for a hell of a long time.

They probably wont.

They don't even have a guy on the steam forums.

Either that or fighting/theology/magic lessons if you want a mage daughterfu

You can learn magic instead, but it's more expensive.

Satan increases your elegance by around 50 every time you meet him in the desert.

if they don't fix it i'm sure a fan mod will. someone ripped the sprites on the first day, we just need someone to figure out a way to rip the text and replace it. and the font, too.

Unless your Sin/Karma is too high.

No, she said I did a great job, she loved me, thank you, etc. in the letter. I can do moon.

And shit faith?
That was the thing that actually tipped me towards something being wrong with it.

>lowering charisma

No never
fuck babies

Most of the time it's just her telling you how shitty you were as a father and how she wished she had a normal childhood. Maybe it's for the better.

>tfw 300 str 8 cbt
I just want the stamina and money for her dance lessons.

>Errantry

Really? Wow. Original it is then.

You better watch her weight if you want her to be a dancer. She's looking a bit chubby there.

b-but she's cute.

>This boy comes up to your daughter at the palace and slaps her ass

what do you do?

You better like that 500g one then.

im confused, which princess maker shows tits?

Can't go to dance parties if you can't fit into the dresses. Then again it's hard to raise your strength without gaining weight. It's a conundrum.

when is pm5 coming

All except 4

tell my daughter to punch that fuccboi right in the face. she's going to wear the pants in their relationship.

aaah thanks
never tried any of them and the whole talk of censor in the thread confused me

>: the quality, condition, or fact of wandering; especially : a roving in search of chivalrous adventure
Sounds like a fitting translation for 武者修行

god damn really?
sounds like I got my daughter stuck now
>12 and a half
>all STR and STA, a little glam but it raises awfully slowly
>thicc
>0 elegance
>0 fighting ability

farming life here I come

>she's over 108 lbs
>cube "she's a fat fuck!!!"
Yea well fuck you too cube.

You gain strength by killing enemies too I believe.

Of course they would be, the highest paying jobs are those no one wants to do. Definitely not a court lady.

But that raises karma (sin) possibly dooming your daughter's soul. This game forces you to make some really though choices.

working at the church has no downsides and lowers sin.

Then where do I buy it? I refuse to think the other anons have payed for it.

>DOS translation has "TXT FILE NOT FOUND MESSAGES" for a lot of these, showing where the project went belly-up
>Getting these endings properly translated was the largest draw for me
>Gooks couldn't handle it

God bless Korea.

I bought it. I won't upload it, though.

>No downsides

Are some of the endings still not fucking translated? I'm not dropping $15 for something so shoddy. Oh well, RIP franchise.

I understand your decision, don't worry. I wanna raise a princess but I don't wanna pay for it.

The endings themselves are fine it's just that letter part that from the daughter that most of the time says the same things that got left untranslated. It's an easy fix with an official patch or a mod using Softegg's translation.

For a girl who's still a child, yes

there's a part of the ending where your daughter grades you on how you raised her, that's the part that isn't translated.

I hope you enjoy your
>DAUGHTER_HATES_YOU.TXT NOT FOUND

Is this the princess with the highest power level?

Oh shit

so which are translated? only PM2?

only PM2. the fantrans projects for the latter games have always failed.

I've read through the translation-files for this game and it has a shitload of endings too.

Even got stuff like Mangaka in there.

>was raised in the japan
Trash tier princess

Is this one translated?

>and it has a shitload of endings too.
There no princess maker game with less than 60 endings

say "Martha"

tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Princess_Maker_5/text/end/zo410.txt

Princess Maker 5 also has a mafia boss ending

>the fantrans projects for the latter games have always failed.
So what you're telling me is there is no god?

Bat-Men are the gentlemen of the forest.

just like pm2 and 4

PM2 has a mafia boss ending also.

Pray to your gook overlords for all the the PM games are getting translated.

is there no way to learn glamour besides dancing?

illegal bar, cabaret, dance lessons, and some events. don't let your daughter get fat, either, being fat causes her to lose a little each month.

didn't this have a evangelion spin-off on the dreamcast?

>Cred Forums is actually managing to bait me in playing this game

smug

I think either 4 or 5 had an Eva reference, maybe an outfit?

>raise polite well mannered magic using daughter with lots of faith and elegance
>she become an immortal
>stays a little girl forever
>makes the world a better place

I seem to be a pretty good father.

I think she's a lesbian

>letting your daughter work at a seedy bar or as a cabaret dancer

Clearly the only choice is dance lessons if you aren't a shitty father anyway.

It's a legit good game though you might have a shitty 1st daughteru.

5 absolutely has a ton of referential costumes, plug suits being one of them.

Yeah I found 5 had the outfit but there was a game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion:_Ayanami_Raising_Project

>I seem to be a pretty good father.
>I think she's a lesbian
Kind of sounds like you fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhYkWNzOMkk
Post your favorite tracks

>dancing class raises art skill
ehhh...

The DOS version doesn't have any music or did I royally fuck up?

Actually 4 is the one I never got to play. I'd like to play a translated version of that one day.

So how do you beat the god of war?

Magic kinda does barely any damage even when capped

Is that Steam version fine or did they cut much content? I honestly don't care if they have removed loli stuff.

I think Shinji Project had a fan translation.

Everything else turned out fine. I have no idea why she seems to like girls.

You fucked up, but I remember hearing that problem before.

Dance is an art form.

Have the venus jewels.
Get mermaid tears at the lake and go on a vacation at the beach.
Make a deal with the devil.

The last one is actually pretty effecient for most stats except Intelligence, but the RNG on it is bullshit.

Only thing im aware of is removing the nude mod some of the older games had and some questionable tl lines.

there's no cut content unless you're gonna cry about the un-dress. it's fully voice acted (in Japanese) now, which is kind of nice. the art seems to be hit or miss with people.

the only problems are some bugs and translation issues, there's an avoidable one that resets your Faith to 0. also a part of the ending isn't translated, the part where your daughter tells you how you did raising her is still in Japanese.

>the only problems are some bugs and translation issues, there's an avoidable one that resets your Faith to 0. also a part of the ending isn't translated, the part where your daughter tells you how you did raising her is still in Japanese.
Now this sounds like a really lazy release

Not much, and nothing that isn't easily restored. Like most Steam visual novels, the questionable stuff is out, but they did nothing to prevent the removed stuff from being added back in with ease. You can already edit the dat file yourself and there'll be a patch for the lazy people in no time at all, mark my words.

its korean, whad you expect. Im ready to see how theyll fuck up 3-5 if they are seriously going to attempt it. 5 especially is going to have a long list of fucked up lines/bugs, guaranteed

Well they did release it a month ahead of schedule due to high demand. Hopefully they release a patch to fix all the issues that caused.

>or did they cut much content?
Unless you live in Korea they didn't remove a single thing. Nothing is cut.
This version also has voice acting as well as all the endings translated.

She fucking did it!
she may be a countryside butch but she taught all of these refined ladies the real moves.

I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong.

Is the prepatched PM5 translation the latest version of the translation? Can't figure out how to build my own patch from the TLWiki files.

it really could have used some more quality check time. my personal pet peeve is how some stats are RANDOMLY IN ALL CAPS. looking at you, ELEGANC.

how is strength that high but con so low? lumberjacking?

I think so, be warned its really bad though, its machine tier outside of some of the UI with a sprinkle of poperly tl'd lines.

The madman

I'll say. Why are you playing the DOS version if you aren't going to even use Undress?

>refine
>fm towns
what the fuck does this shit even mean

Fuck yes it's gonna pay for her transition to woman

Refine is the updated version of PM
If you don't know what the fuck an FM Towns is, you need to get the fuck off of this site.

See

>lumberjacking?
How did you know?
Because I can't justify paying $20 for a buggy version of PM2

Which translation patch are we talking about?

The one from tlwiki?

that's the only one im aware of, was there a more up to date one?

>Kusuha

Is there a mod already that restores the old visual including the lewd stuff?

>doesn't know what FM Towns is

fucking casuals

if it was farming her con would be about equal to her strength and those are the only two things that really boost it.

are you having delinquency trouble at all?

Jesus, what is with the shitty font they used for this game

Not really I just give her free time at the end of the month

Only if somebody took the time to properly incorporate the new scripts on the site.

I actually tried just copy-pasting and overwriting all files in the translations folder from the ones on the site with mixed results.
Afterwards more things seemed untranslated than translated for some reason.

At least I got the translated pictures to work properly.

allright, I got the emulator and the game running fine. What are some tips for starters?

Honestly that's the best way to go about curbing delinquency. People who fill the schedule with work and study deserve unruly daughters.

That was similar to my experience, so i reverted back to the original, it gets pretty bad once you pass the 1st couple yrs, lot of un-tl'd/badly tl'd lines by that point.

The best starter tip is "have fun". You're better off just going with it and learning from your mistakes.
Your main problem is keeping a good balance of cash. Sending her to work is your main source of income, but it tanks some stats. And lessons are absolutely needed if you want to raise her as anything above a commoner, but they're insanely costly. For both of those there's RNG involved, one roll per day to determine if your daughter did okay, better than normal, or awful.

That's one badass ending

>What are some tips for starters?
This may sound boring. But, my advice would be go into it blind for your first playthrough. The surprises and perhaps above all, mistakes, would likely end up entertaining. Just about all the bad ends (of which there are quite a few of) are all rather entertaining too. So I'd say learn as you play and take your mistakes with stride and just see how your daughter ends up.

Adventuring is pretty cool though I can say that much. Lots of secrets there, but it's by no means obligatory.
There are lots of different approaches and play styles to the game so there is a lot to engross yourself in and opportunities to min max or whatever. But it's pretty fun to go into it blind if you ask me.

you should have your daughter work at the farm for a bit to get some stamina/constitution so she won't get sick from stress. a little church work (for faith and morality) will help keep her from delinquency. after that, it's up to you.

oh, if she gets fat, take her to a beach vacation in the summer months. she'll lose weight, stress, and she'll like you more.

>delinquency 0
>ran away
but why

BECAUSE YOU ARE A TERRIBLE FATHER

How lewd does this game get? I heard they toned stuff down for the original Refine version from 2004 (and I'm assuming this is just a translation of that), but I can't find any images or anything.

Sensitivity is your highest stat is probably why

is sensitivity high?

That will happen randomly if your spoiling her too much or making her work too hard.

yes, it's super high because hair dressing pays while I slim her down to a proper human being

it's not censored.

Oh shit is that why? I thought it was because I was giving her too much pocket money.

Another change from the original version, your fighting rivals are a lot more tougher and will be able to hit your daughter even if she maxes her skill out.

SHE RAN AWAY FOR THE FUCKING DANCE CONTEST

HOW AM I GOING TO PAY FOR HER STUDIES NOW

you need to get another stat higher than sensitivity, she'll stop running away then. there's a few stat traps in the game... con too low, she'll get sick. morality or faith too low, she'll become a delinquent. sensitivity her highest stat, she'll run away. charisma her highest stat, she'll become a slut and be too distracted by the thought of dick to work or study properly.

Father of the yr, user.

>resting princess face

I've never done a high charisma build before but you just convinced me to give it a try. I'm going to turn my daughter into the biggest slut in the kingdom.

How well does Cheat Engine work with Refine?

she gets constantly harassed by old men and guys wanting her to be their girlfriend, and she gets a special status called 'in love' that makes her fuck up at work and class.

Be a better fucking father user.

>her second highest stat is STR
>no way to bring it back up without fucking up her hard earned elegance
a runaway princess it is

Is this porn or? The UI makes me think it's porn.

I find the thought that she's too distracted by dicks to study endearing for some reason.

Art is the worst, though.
Literally the "throw your life away" stat.

Show your fucking stats

>The UI makes me think it's porn
How exactly?
And to answer your question, no. It is not porn.

>That Art

She's doomed. Throw her in the incinerator and ask the gods for another.

Art skill doesn't doom a daughter if you raise your other stats, which you should.

So, just like real life?

Cute daughter user.

Basically though atleast in this you can have an ending where being an artist is successful, unlike real life. It just requires fucking over every other possible route to get to it, i think.

>532
>15
>544g
I've got nothing

yeah at least she's not a HUGE lumberjack anymore

Man, I really don't like that font, the one softegg had for the unreleased DOS version was so much better in every way.

It's my god given right to spoil the shit out of my retard daughter

Real life artists can be successful too if they start drawing bara and furshit for all the rejects of the internet.

>32 int
>11 speech
How does she even communicate?

Something's wrong here...

Koreans can't into presentation.

what raises speech anyway?

Through...

ART!

>Lina Inverse
Mah man.

barmaid

>not gluing 2 cans together and bullshitting some deep meaning into it

cmon user

Gooks don't believe in paying for fonts.

Reminds me of this

>not wanting a cute henpecked dragon son-in-law who gives you all the money
Anonpls

>532 sensitivity
>next highest stat is fucking 265 strength
holy shit you're fucked, make her do housework until she calms the fuck down.

Work at the bar.
You can't do it until the game's half done.
And it destroys your Int, making any effort to raise it prior a waste.
It's seriously bullshit.

Never ceases to piss me off when i see awful shit like that get passed off as "art"

>600 sensitivity
at least this time she didn't run away GAMBATTE LILLY CHAN

is there any lewd in the game?

nobody holds hands if that's what you're asking.

time for another year of courting and loafing! and running

Congratulations Lilly! The competition didn't stand a chance.

>not winning on all of them
Worthless

What should I do Cred Forums?

Venus jewels.

so... no lewd?

spirit ring is probably the best, you can double your money and get stat boosts if you know where to use it.

Buxomize Pill no doubt

Nothing lewd, all there is family friendly prostitution, incest and beastiality

depends on your definition of lewd and your imagination. i think sending your daughter to work at a sleazy bar is pretty lewd but it doesn't really show much.

then Lilly ran away.

Bigger tits, what else?

BIGGER
FUCKING
TITS

>letting your daughter hang around with an odd, and suspicious looking sort like that guy
I bet you take her out drinking with Satan too!

so nothing explicit, more implicit?

My daughter either makes a mistake every day or refuses to work. Therefore, I can't make any money. The fuck am I supposed to do.

Be a better father

raise con so she doesn't get sick as often
raise morality or faith so she doesn't turn into a delinquent if her stresslevel hits over either stat

yeah. the most explicit it gets is a few of the racier endings. you can raise up your little princess to be a bondage queen or a high class whore, or the king's personal cum dump. there's also the implied molestation if your daughter gets defeated by the bandits with a racy shot of her cleavage, but your butler saves her before anything too bad happens.

>Soldier
You mean my baby girl can become M.D Geist?

Raise some other stats too like faith, magic, and intelligence so she becomes more than a common solider.

There's nudity, and implied sexual situations, including rape.
That's all.

CAN'T STOP

oh no lilly what the fuck
you gotta dance next month girl

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO

SHE WAS GETTING CHUBBY OKAY?

You're fucking up on purpose for attention now, aren't you?