Look at this sale. Why do PS4 sales never compare to Steam?

Look at this sale. Why do PS4 sales never compare to Steam?

Still hoping to sucker more people into buying mn9? Does jewafune's greed know no bounds?

>Cherrypicking
Golden week is usually good, plus whenever they have some surprise sales being good. I agree its usually mostly shit though.

Steam sales are pretty shitty these days. 50% off is a pretty typical discount

REmake and Transformer Devastation are free next week.

The moral is you should never buy games on PSN, because you might get them free eventually.

SO5 is already 30 bucks?
holy shit

Hey I might pick up SO5 for that price

>free

I'd say wait more. It's mediocre/bad with some of the worst world traversing and shitty quests and combat is slow and boring/2 buttons you mash.

Look at this sale.
Why do Steam sales never compare to PS4?

still better than the PS4 one

But... that sale is so much better that it makes your post seem ironic.

Flash week was better tbqh.

Because the flash sale with tons of discounts on japanese games just ended you retard

t. deluded PCuck

That's actuslly pretty decent.

The discounts are shit, what you mean is you like the games more

>only 40% off on shitty no. 9

No, you're the one who is deluded,
>PS4 50% off
>Steam 75% off

>Furi
>Sins of a Solar Empire
>40K Space Marine
Pretty gud

>Playstation+
>Paying for discounts

This. The flash sale that just ended blew the last two years worth of Steam sales out of the fucking water. Sony and MS have actually done a great job as of late with flash sales and seasonal sales.

PSN just came off a flash sale that had games between 50% and 80% off. And many of the 80% off games were games people would actually want and not Steams usual "here's 75% off this indie game next to no one gives a shit about".

Consoles users are used to taking up the ass.

its called membership discounts.

you're thinking too hard. Relax. dont hurt yourself.

>because they might lend the game to you eventually
FTFY senpai

Because psn doesn't have regional pricing so I have to pay 3 times the money americans pay.

>Steam gives better discount all around.
> don't pay a penny for it.
But you're right, thinking will make your head hurt, console peasant.

All digital games are only a lease, physical is the only way to actually own a game.

Yeah but i mean that if you stop paying for PSPlus you won't be able to play the free PSPlus games again till you resub to the service

Why does Sony insist on regional sales when you can choose your psn region

I don't see why I should use my localized store if they refuse to make it worthwhile

Jews

Because you don't buy steam games. You rent then until steam says otherwise

Physical is a lease too, dumbass. Go read the license.

>buying games on PC

>he thinks the EULA Sony makes you agree to doesn't count despite you renting licenses in the same way from psn

I live in a world where the only way to truly own a modern day video game is to pirate it. Where did it all go wrong.

Not baiting nor anything, just out of curiosity.
Has steam ever taken away game licenses from the accounts so nobody will play that again?

if you make a purchase and call your credit card company and get the money back valve will close your account.

>he pays money for EA shit while I got it free with EA Access

top kek

>he's poor

>if i do something against the legal agreement that i accepted i will get punished
Dude please. I'm talking like, i dunno.
>Steam decides that no one will play Portal 2 for reasons
>Nobody is able to play, even people who already bought it and played it before
I feel like that would be a real "rent until steam says otherwise".
Kinda like the PT thing where the game wasn't able for download even for people who got the license into their accounts

Ps4 had a really deep discount on revelator last week even though it just came out. Was like 23 bucks

The game will always be available to play no matter how dead the game is. CoD Ghosts is the perfect example of this. and another example is all those shitty digital homicide games that got pulled.
Duke nukem megaton edition got pulled but if you have a cd-key you can still download the game.

Devloper greed

Steam sales are shit now unfortunately. Better to buy stuff at a third party like greenmangaming.

You can still download the games even if they get pulled, you just can't buy them anymore.