Yo-kai Watch 2 is coming out tomorrow. Does anyone plan on getting it? Is it any better than the first?

Yo-kai Watch 2 is coming out tomorrow. Does anyone plan on getting it? Is it any better than the first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QD5uzLVt1eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CIA is out.

The 2nd improves alot over the first, befriending is less of a colossal pain, and battles are a bit more complex.
I'm going to get fleshy for this dude

Hell no, yokai watch is fucking garbage and has the worst designed characters of all time

Horrendous battle system too

I played the YW1 demo the other day and I don't get it, it just does battles for you. What are you supposed to actually do in the game?

the demo isn't a good way to show what you do in the game
Later battles require alot of focus on the game, using soultimates/purifying to win
Also the targeting system is pretty important

Just adding to this, do you think the third game will ever get a localization?

Depends how good 2 sells I'd think

downloading as we speak. thanks mate.

The demo really is trash. The game itself is a lot of fun, but RNG is a bitch of you care about trying to catch all the Yokai.

Second game is meant to be a lot better.

Gonna give it a honest pirate, but I'm not excepting much. The first one was really mediocre.

Boney of Fleshy?

Fleshy, know a few people getting boney so should be too hard getting exclusives

yokai watch is garbage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

god it's about time

kek

>mostly passive experience

so, still a typical level-5 game then

I enjoyed the first one well enough (outside of some bullshit issues it had like RNG and a slow start), but I've heard this one is essentially the first game but actually good.

youtube.com/watch?v=QD5uzLVt1eo

That was fast.

Not to defend a series I haven't played but

>IGN

Would anyone here who's played it mind telling their opinion about yokai watch 2?

Since the game plays itself, you can focus on other things in life. Like growing up

>saw it on the shelves at target two days ago
>comes out tomorrow
based target, too bad I didnt have enough money (nor did I finish the first one yet)

You do the same three minigames ad infinitum. It's for literal toddlers user. That's the demographic.

It's ok, most discussion on Cred Forums is between people who have never played the game being discussed.

I wish I was kidding.

Nothing you've said is saying anything about the game. You're just in denial that people can dislike the games they play.