Does Cred Forums play staxel?

does Cred Forums play staxel?

basically minecraft with a lot of emphasis on farming / village life

the devs are not incompetent like mojang ones

Sorry, OP.
Never heard of your game

This survival sandbox crafting bullshit needs to end

Looks too flat and boring. Never heard of it either so its probably shit or a scam like Cube World.

Tell me why I should play this and not the other minecraft/terraria ripoffs

not dev

>basically minecraft

You don't say, don't see too many minecraft like games.

Here's a few questions, Mr. Shill;

>Is there an endgame to build up to? (Similar to Moon Lord in Terraria and Ender Dragon from Minecraft)
>Are there unique gameplay mechanics that set it apart from similar games?
>Is there multiplayer?
>Is there a free download? Not paying for another sandbox that will be forgotten like Creativerse and other similar games

i haven't played staxel but i know there is multiplayer because the site says there is

i was just asking if others here have played it

>basically minecraft

great start to your shilling, main man famalam

>Cube World.
jesus christ, what even happened at the end of that?

last I remember the dev was AWOL

Wouldn't it be more of a Harvest Moon clone than a Minecraft clone if it's focused on farming?

The blocky artstyle overtakes the mechanics, unfortunately. Minecraft made the 3D blocky look popular, and this game looks like it rides on the coattails.

whats up with that 'skybox'

ruins the whole look

I just remember buying that shit, it got updated maybe twice and then the dev left somewhere in June ~1 - 14. After that I've never cared about it because the dev was a fag and just left with the money, I heard he updated the game once a few months ago I think but that was just some small shit update he could push out anytime.

He had potential to make bank and start something but he was too much of a pussy to do it. What a fag dev.

I just looked at the site, and saw the video. This looks like a bland version of Trove with bad character models.

Just get Dragon Quest Builders

>not incompetent
>stole 80% of "their" game

No lie, I fucking loved cubeworld, I might try this. fuck you OP.

>implying Minecraft didn't steal anything from infiniminer

Isn't this by that bartwerf guy who used to work on starbound but bailed before it became a huge shitshow?

It's not like we've been bamboozled by devs saying it has multiplayer and the game doesn't have it.

OH WAIT