How can Japan even compete?

How can Japan even compete?

He looks like a woman?

what a slut

*bashes your head in*
What was that? Oh wait, you can't talk because you're all fucked up.

and this one even knows about cars

checkmate baka gaijin

Edgy

*teleports behind you*
not so fast...

She got censored, so she doesn't count.

>source: my ass

Massive weeb faget here. Gotta admit she's pretty cute. What game?

How? In whaat way, source?

Forza Horizon 3

it can't. thats why japs mostly draw white women in their shit cartoons.

Ow the edge

*levitates in*
Sorry I'm late brother ...who's this punk?

Can you have a cute chick as your co-driver?

no you are the cute chick

*it was a hologram*

So... I can't be a cute chick AND have a cute chick co-driver??

Nah nigga no co-drivers, the extra weight slows you down. Unless you're doing dirt rallies then there's no reason for you to have someone else in your car when racing.

Having a cute chick next to you will give you that extra bit of confidence needed to push it to the limit though. Same reason cheerleaders exist.

I want to ____ Cidney's tits!

ink

deflate

She was not.

Even a broken cock is right twice a day

silky smooth 10fps

Lets face it user, you would fugg 10fps if it looked like that.

>thinks having a cute girl next to her would boost his confidence
>not realizing more then likely the girl would either silently judge you or just be bored the entire time
>not admitting the anxiety he would feel having someone breathing down his neck the entire time he's trying to perfect the apex of a drift

That time when Tak's friend picked up a girl in his '85 and before he could try to flop his engine revving dick on the dashboard for her, she gave him the shaft by mentioning how she's glad he didn't try to impress her with some silly faux pro driving skills.

But that's not even best girl.

The qt indian is best girl

Honestly, I think they should've found a way to make her outfit even more slutty to spite the people complaining about objectification.

Does Horizon 3 actually have a story line behind it, like the first one? The second one sadly ditched it and forced you to just show up to random events around the world.

I know it's silly, but I kind of like having a slight story behind racing campaigns.

desu she's quite qt bravo amerifats.

post more

There's a bit of a story mostly just you opening and upgrading festivals around the map