steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286998267
store.steampowered.com/app/321270/
youtube.com/watch?v=HtOZk5QQh5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blood
also Soldier of Fortune for gore

>dark
Doom 3

come on user he said dark, you need to be able to actually see. you cant see shit in doom 3. its just a page of kubos spilled ink in game form.

That level legit made me feel sick.
I had no problem with the rest of the game but for some reason something about meat world was really hard to stomach for me.

Probably because they legit got amusement out of grinding up random innocent people and then (probably) selling them as beef to unsuspecting customers, which of whom they might grind up next.

is there an easy mod to enable mouse look and widescreen support for blood? i bought the game a couple years ago and havent really played it bc it was kind of a bitch to set up mouse look

resident evil 5 was pretty dark

Devil Daggers

da-da-da-dats racist!

try this guide:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286998267
i used bmouse
there is sourceport coming but i have no idea how long do we are gonna wait for it

It made me really hungry if anything, that reminds me to cook up that steak in my fridge tonight.

This game just got released on steam. Is based on a Doom2 WAD. I think it looks neat.

store.steampowered.com/app/321270/

Come on, it's not that bad.

Wait, this isn't the sceenshot I got. It was a black screen joke. What the fuck, moot?

lol?

What game is this? I can't remember..

Postal 2

Darkness 1&2 are pretty dark

FEAR is pretty dark at times, especially when crawling through vents

Darkness 1 (2 to a lesser extent)
Blood
Soldier of fortune
Quake

>ctrl f "edgy"
>no results found
That won't last

You've already lit the fire now by saying it, so brace yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtOZk5QQh5Q

Not exactly what I would call an FPS. Also, fix that fucking gamma settings, god dammit. The game is gloomy, but it's not supposed to look like Doom 3, fuck.

The Void is brilliant though. And yes, I know you did not actually take that footage.