What's the one game that you are indisputably better at,than everyone else that you know?

What's the one game that you are indisputably better at,than everyone else that you know?

Any sidescrolling platformer, ever since I was a kid.

rhyhtm games

This is now a beer thread.

Landshark anyone?

Smash 4
I had just broken up with my gf when it came out so I played it obsessively to keep my mind off of it

Hl2 DM

MKWii
No one else bothered to figure out that the mach/bowser bikes are literally the best in the game and that karts are literally trash
I used to have a top 5 record on bowsers castle 3

WoW

Dating.

any iteration of mario kart

I used to be the best at my school in Super Mario Kart when it released...never recovered from that though drifting is a shit mechanic

Dustforce. I have every level SSed including Infini. I know someone who knows someone who is friends with a top speedrunners though, but I don't know him personally.

you're a shit mechanic

Silently crying without getting caught.

Every single game except for Hearthstone.
I dont have the meta knowledge to compete with the guys I know who exclusively play that.

Halo
I could crush any of you at Halo 3 without breaking a sweat, guaranfuckingteed.

Left 4 Dead 2, miss it sometimes

>drifting is a shit mechanic
In mkds, yes. Everywhere else it is fine. Especially mkwii.

Crash team racing. I am also 100% sure I could beat everyone on this board.

Star Fox SNES

Beyond that I'd probably say Homeworld 2 because I beat it, unpatched, with every Elite unit intact. Nobody I know has ever even bothered to try to pull that shit off.

gb profile?

Landshark is okay but I'd rather just have a Corona if given the option.

>am really good at a game
>get beaten by other guy on enemy team
>add him
>we become bros
>happens 3 times again
>we're now a group that plays together
It's a preddy gud feel

So you're the worst in a group of 5?

It's a toss up. I'm generally better at shooters than literally any of my friends, but I'm also better than all of my friends at LoL when we play for shits and giggles. Still low rank because I don't bother playing ranked, but when we play together I carry their asses to wins.

Pokemon, Card games (Yugioh, Magic), strat games

Basically any games that dont require any actual skill, except Overwatch but one of my friends is slightly better than me

Literally every game
>implying I know anyone

All mario karts except double dash
Wii I only have 1 friend in competition with me

Trackmania (stadium, canyon, valley, etc) is the only racing game where I'm actually pretty good at it. Not as good as a pro, but way better than all my friends.

halo 1
I'm a god with the pistol :^)

Unironically Melee
But its because everyone either tries SUPER hard to be a tourneyfag without any idea what they're doing, or is a super casual shitter. There's no middle ground where I live.

SAVAGE