What's some subtle videogame apparel you would wear?

What's some subtle videogame apparel you would wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVAhW4ToLFI
musterbrand.com/categories/coats-und-jackets/the-witcher-642
ebay.com/itm/like/141804084473?lpid=82&chn=ps&var=440906868323&ul_noapp=true
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scott-eastwoods-wwhl-bombshell-ashton-cheated-on-demi-with-my-girl-2015104
acrnm.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jJkuCzgg7fo
no-gods-no-masters.com/acab-anti-police-C84734/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd unironically wear that if I was in shape.

If you look good you can wear literally any-fucking-thing you want and no one will tell you shit.

That jacket is the opposite of subtle.

>subtle

Not really, it has to have at least a modicum of taste. A 9 quickly becomes a 3 if they wear sandals and socks or some dumb shit like a kigurumi.

this one seems ok

would wear it to the gym when im getting /fit/

I hope nobody actually believes this. Being fit doesn't give you a free pass to wear whatever you want.
You can be in shape and still look like an asshat.

This is subtle to you?

Unless you're riding a motorcycle, gay, or female, there's no reason at all to wear a leather jacket.

its too bad none of the soldier jackets are actually good for every day wear, they are just shitty chinese sweatshop cosplay costumes

Yea man. It subtly says I'm on my way to my boyfriend's house to get ravaged.

>subtle
youtube.com/watch?v=RVAhW4ToLFI

this

Would you?

jahntrahn is my favorite

Fuck, what happened with Jon...

You wouldn't look too out of place wearing the Commando or Night Ops outfits depending on where you live.

In the south you could totally get away with wearing something like this, without the tactical vest and rifle of course, and a more traditional styled holster for your pistol.

>dressing like a school shooter

Fuck no.

Where's the floral pattern? It needs the floral pattern.

They're pretty warm in the winter while I'm on my bike to work. It's just a simple brown one that doesn't really look like a typical leather jacket though.

Speaking of Jackets, pic related is pretty comfy and subtle. I bought it for a convention but it's pretty comfy and warm for autumn weather. Mine actually does fit unlike the one the model is wearing.

>wear a shirt with something on it
>pass by some asshole
>user WAT DOES THAT THING ON YOUR SHIRT MEAN
That's when I started wearing single color inconspicuous bland clothes

It's the coat he wears in MD. Presumably his original coat was lost when he ditched it in Hengsha.

>Unfit nigga talking

I could wear a loincloth bruh

You'd look like an inbred autist. Don't do this. Then again if you consider wearing something like this and you are in a region where it "blends in" then you probably are an inbred autist.

Looked a lot better in game but it also had a floral pattern. This one looks like shit, and anyone wearing this will look like an idiot as well.
Oh nvm, yeah this looks pretty bad in game as well. But still a lot better than the real life one.

>and no one will tell you shit.
No they'll just laugh at you behind your back.

Also the only two good reasons to give a shit about your appearance are if you are on the job/interviewing for one or if you are trying to attract the opposite sex. That jacket is good for neither no matter how big you are.

Unless you have a body shape like Jensen's and know how to not look like a potential mass shooter, a black trench coat is the last thing you should be wearing.

I'm a range officer at the local shooting range and I have to wear something similar to work.

If you're going to wear cargo pants wear them with like a t-shirt or a polo or something, that can actually look decent.

Just don't wear a short sleeve button up at all unless you want to look like a security guard.

Camo is acceptable to wear if your out hiking or live in a rural area, but limit yourself to one item of camo per outfit unless you're actually hunting or out shooting.

>Camo is acceptable to wear if your out hiking

I personally wouldn't advise wearing camo if you are out hiking unless it is the completely wrong type of camo for the area, since you might get in an accident and need someone to find you.

I genuinely want a normal hoodie version of S76's jacket

great for people with no necks!

you just have to know how to accessorise properly

with the right hat you can get away with a trench coat, something fun such as the pictured hat will do fine

I usually wear this combo out in town and nobody has ever said anything to me

Thats why you only wear a single piece. Generally either pants or a jacket, and you should have something bright and/or shiny in your backpack, if you're not wearing it already, like a bright jacket or a reflective survival blanket. I have a reversible rain cover for my backpack thats camo on one side and Hunter orange on the other, and it keeps water out.

Plus camo isn't instant concealment. It makes it easier to hide, but you still need to work at it. Just laying in the middle of the forest floor you'll still stick out, expecially with military camo, Hunter camo is better for that, but it's limited to its specific region with the type of climate and flora it's specially designed for, while military camo is more adaptable meant to cover wide arrays of areas at a time but less effective due to that.

can you buy this somewhere?

Said no one ever

Yeah this ones not bad.

I wonder what that kid smells like haha

That's all I want

>literal logo of a game
>subtle

Are you stupid?

The logo is on the inside?

That's actually not a bad jacket.

It's not like it says "ROCKET LEAGUE", but people that play the game/know if the game will recognize it. It's also just a cool looking shirt

If you ever actually buy that jacket you will be lucky to find even a single outfit that makes it look good, else you'll just walk around looking like a colorblind sperglord for a year or two.

The problem with directly copying outfits from games and comics and shit, is that they're designed for the CHARACTER, not the fashion. Every single part of Soldier 76's outfit has been drafted, reviewed, and modeled. He is designed to look good with himself.

You can't just take the most iconic part of that outfit and throw it on your lanky ass. The lines won't match, the colors won't match, and unless you're in the middle of a day-glo rave, you will be the loudest motherfucker in the room.

Shit, I'd almost wear this if it wasn't so long.

I'd wear this.
At home.

>user... does your shirt say RAPE?

i wear this occasionally

I would wear that not gonna lie.

>wearing pink

Pink doesn't look good on anyone.

>bright green
What do you wear it with?

camo cargo shorts

jeans and a light gray beanie/cap

Reminds me of the Yohji x Eva collab

camo cargo shorts and black new balance sneakers.

Anyone know where I can buy this? It looks cosy as fuck.

not him, but I had a shirt that colour and I would only really wear it with my ski pants that are around picture related colour and look.
I'd only ever wear them if I was skiing or boarding and usually had a quicksilver ski jacket too.
I think the colour combo looks pretty funky at least.

oh shit, you burned me.

Wearing any of the shit in this thread is one of the fastest ways to expose yourself as a loser and/or autist to all and sundry. Not worth it.

Why a webm?

>not wearing sandals and socks
It's practical, fashion can suck my dick.

Because it saves wasting posts with each single image with virtually no quality loss.

A subtle loss diagram on the back would probably actually look nice. Dunno about the front.

video games will never evolve as a ""medium"" if you guys don't start embracing your merchandise

>Presumably his original coat was lost when he ditched it in Hengsha.
Nah man, he has it hanging in his appartment.

I did and i fucking love it, i only wear it with just dress shirts and suit pants. Its well made

really fucking subtle

>full zip hoody

But why?

I wear this from time to time with a franklin badge, it's very subtle to normies but anyone who knows the game recognizes it.

musterbrand.com/categories/coats-und-jackets/the-witcher-642

I have this, even if it fit(they only shipped in large) I wouldn't wear it in public

>300 dollary doos
I would if it wasn't for that

Is this skin an easter egg of Small Soldiers?

Why not post a long strip

>Tracer
>Genji
>Ana
>Hanzo
>Soldier: 76
>Pharah
What a shit teamcomp.

>every size other than large is out of stock
But I need a medium

It's kind of loud though. I love colored leather, but that's a bit much for me

Why does that shirt say Jotaro?

That's about as subtle as a jacket with a horde symbol.

Lose some weight fatty

Would unironically wear
where do you get that

>striped shirt with a symbolic trinket

But small and extra small are out of stock too.

Gain some weight you skinny fuck

finally an acronym jacket that doesn't cost over 600 dollars

If you look like this not a single person will give you shit for using socks+sandals and gaming hoodie on top of those. Yeah, being good looking will get you freedom to wear anything you like. Know this because have friend who is good looking and pretty much gets all grills by wearing socks+sandals type of stuff. He simply doesnt care about clothes because he doesnt have to.

>sandals and socks
Black people are doing this now user it will be fashionable for whites within 2 years.

Would getting /fit/ move me up from medium to large?

I swear he is wearing a condom underneath his furry helmet

There you are.

>dat 40k jacket

BREHS

That is royal as fuck but what could you possibly where with it?

That's why you see so many whites wearing pants down to their knees right?

How would you even pull that off

Do you actually think $300 is a lot for a jacket user? Do your parents still buy your clothes?

I was gonna get one for when I lift, but the one's without a logo on the back were sold out

Looks ok for a bike jacket tho.

Very painfully

You did in the 90's when the sagging look was actually in fashion.

You're calling blacks out for 20 year old clothing memes user. Please leave your house sometime.

For a dumb video game jacket, yes it is a lot.

you wanna smell him don't you

Still the only videogame t-shirt I would wear.

Scott's a manlet.

I've got an alright Diablo 2 t-shirt

those fucking eyes. he's got gunslingers eyes alright. Why the fuck isn't this nigga playing Roland in the Dark Tower movie.

Seriously with those eyes he can wear whatever the fuck he wants to. Nigga looks like he's hitting the Spice from Dune. At night his bitches be like "Dang scott close your eyes it's too fuckin bright" but he's already fucking snoring.

Would no doubt need slacks, dress boots and a peaked cap
Probably even an actual metal breast plate or at least a gorget
Fucking 40k/Napoleonic cosplay every day but BREH

So does that thing have any actual padding?
If so I would seriously consider buying one and wearing it for gear.

Except for the union jack, I'd probably trying cosplaying as this guy

Because he's not black enough

pic related

But he's already cosplaying as Angus Young

>implying you wouldn't wear the hell out of this

These are actually pretty nice winter jackets.

You'd be able to wear that 76 leather jacket as a crotch rocket biker and it would look absolutely fine.

Half the appeal of having one of these bikes is the ability to wear vibrant as hell leather and still look normal.

>tfw you see someone wearing videogame clothes in public and you feel so embarrassed for them and you don't even know them

he's a thinly veiled copy of this guy dough

Why not cosplay as Axl in his much better XX series outfit instead?

>unnecessary

Yes, reading at your own preferred pace is so unnecessary when you can just pause and play a video 10 times instead!

Nobody has said anything to you because they're worried you'll flash them.

So how autistic do I look for wearing a letterman jacket in college? I'm not a jock of any sort. Wear glasses. I'm from EU, by the way.

yes

He's also not really that good of an actor.

Any of you guys got some subtle gaming tattoos?

I might try that actually, i don't have the sculpted calves to do short jorts

What has he been in?

I have never owned a jacket or coat that costed more than like $150

I wear it all the time.

Bad post, user

Depends entirely on what you look like.

No, if he was dressed like a cuck, then I would treat him cuck.

actually, might incorporate the white cross on the bandanna from Xrd's design although Xrd Axl as a whole seems a lot easier to do (other than get /fit/ scuplted abs and calves)

Is that some Bradford?

i have that one. i dont wear it out much, if at all. Probably the best cover art ever created.

He's a shit actor and he's 5'8".

fuck you user, i cant stop saying dollary doos

You bet it is

This. The reason I'm hesitant about wearing it is that some people may link it to Hotline Miami, which I did not have in mind when getting one of these. Also, I don't know if wearing such jackets outside of NA is considered normal, I don't go out much.

Absolutely not OP.

This is one of the most full tilt shudder inducing things i have ever seen.

I like to get my clothing from goodwill stores. Only jackets, that are older than I am and where multiple people have died in.
And a few blackouts later, the seems are encrusted with dried in vomit, that can't be cleaned out and it is truly mine.

>wanting to dress like an italian village-DJ in the early 00´s

I see so many people with Attack on Titan Scout badges on their backpacks.

You are a special kind of stupid.

I almost bought that exact jacket myself. Dunno where you live but I'm Norwegian and it's fairly normal. Literally no one is going to associate it with Hotline Miami, the colors aren't the same at all , and even if they were the odds would still be low of that happening. People don't care that it originated from american colleges, if it looks good it looks good and they wear it. Simple as that.

Can't read shit captain. That transitions too fucking fast. Unless that was intended, in which case, 7/10

They are giving these out at the recent events, I'm wearing it, aside from the logo on the sleeve it's pretty low power level.

If a normie asks I can just say it's near Fiji.

>old videogame industry

>new videogame industry

I weep for gaming gone mainstream.

EFLC right?
i think as long as the jacket fits properly it should look fine

If youre a hungry skeleton or wearing it in ~80-90 degree weather then no

>I can't pause a video

ebay.com/itm/like/141804084473?lpid=82&chn=ps&var=440906868323&ul_noapp=true

Webm fags are the worst.
I haven't even seen Kung Pow streamed in ages since people just post the webm instead.
I wish I had the connection for streaming it right now.

I was gifted this for my 17th Birthday, the little Halo logo on the bottom faded out and now only the skull remains. People often ask me what music band it is from when I wear it.

I've seen normies wear this ironically along with Metal T-shirts.

It would be passable if they toned the colors down, you'd just look like a clown wearing that.

i'd rock the shit out of that are you kidding.

>Implying I'm going to give effort because you're dogshit at picking material.
Yeah, nah.

I still don't get the point in "subtle" videogame apparel. You want to wear geekshit but don't want everyone knowing you're wearing geekshit? So if I catch you in your stealth triforce jacket, you really want me coming up to you and talking about Zelda?

its not that you dont look like an asshat, but if you are fit the kind of people who would tell you that you are an asshat are too afraid to do so. mostly because they are fat fucks and would get bodied

>MY FEET ARE MORE APPEALING THEN MY FACE
lol. Don't be fuck ugly, problem solved

>The same fucking thing but one is drawn and the other uses in-game assets

I want this as a shirt, with orange shorts

This would look cute on a girl. As a man, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this.

I own a Shaq-Fu shirt.

It works like this:
Some people want to wear geekshit, but don't want it brought up by normies, or looked down upon by women, because they're wearing geekshit. Most geekshit clothes look like garbage, vidya especially, so finding things that don't stand out is an art.

I'd wear that with black joggers and skate shoes. Its a more goofy aesthetic.

Cop or not, Cred Forums?

This man got cucked by Ashton Kutcher and I'll remind people every time he gets brought up

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scott-eastwoods-wwhl-bombshell-ashton-cheated-on-demi-with-my-girl-2015104

4 U

not

So you can wear it without problems outside of the US.

can I wear more than one camo item if I'm going shooting in a more urban area, say a school?

>Halo themed softshell

Actually not that bad.

i want it so badly

why are you so mean to me, i tried my best

Too bad anything from this brand is overpriced as fuck.

I need a rating on this shirt.

It's $130 for a softshell, which actually isn't a bad price for one. No hood though.

The $150 Witcher jacket some guy posted earlier is decently priced too for a wool jacket. Everything else on the site is overpriced though.

I would actually wear this.

I bought this. Had to get it refitted, but it's honestly one of the cozier jackets i've worn. Bit on the heavy side though.

No shame.

where'd you buy it?

Having anything on the back of a shirt looks fucking stupid.

That's not Gitaroo Man related, is it? The art style looks familiar.

Yea man its the first enemy.

It's one of the few good gitarooman shirts ive found.

might work paired with something else

google search the image, should be the first link that comes up. think the site is called insert coin or something. what im wondering is if its a good quality jacket that will last a good while

Where'd you find it?

I hate thirts that have any sort of logo of vidya or movies on them, band thirts are passable but only just. I just feel that when their is a design on a tshirt it just looks bad.

The shirt in pic related i know isnt necessarily vidya, but i have this weird urge to buy it cause i really like the design. Cop or not Cred Forums?

>not even made by ǍCRŇM

acrnm.com/

Their clothes are only acceptable if we live in a cyberpunk dystopia and have thousands of dollars.

Is that... is that really just a model from the game? I mean, look at the face. It looks like Jensens face.

>tfw there are cyber pranksters in Mega City 1 hacking things right now and you aren't one of them

youtube.com/watch?v=jJkuCzgg7fo

Feels fucking bad man

redbubble

Oh cool, I got a OPM hoodie from there.

xD

us channers, amirite?

I bought a dva shirt from the blizzard store.

no regrets.

>user are you a nazi, that looks kinda like a swastika

Now you're just being silly.

Having all the busy work logos and shit on the front of the shirt is the worst because it's also placed next to your face. If it's a tiny logo or something on the top left, that's fine. If you want some bigass mural or whatever, it should go on the back where there's more space and viewing clearance because it's not covered by your arms and whatever you're holding in front of you.

I hate all those shirts that have shit on the front. That's shit's for people to read in front of a mirror, not for others to read in public.

It's all about being intimidating. If you're a powerlifting musclefat with a 350 bench no one will fuck with you.

>not posting superior tie-dye version
pleb

literally can't even read it you monkey

Pretty good if you want to tell people that you have got them in your sights.

I'd never wear anything that could potentially make someone ask "What does that mean?" and not be comfortable explaining it.

School shooter.

no-gods-no-masters.com/acab-anti-police-C84734/

Google search led me to some edgy as fuck store.

It's actually just a custom shirt

This is what i'm scared of, otherwise I would have bought it.

that big boss is too much

apologise

Just bought this

Good for skiing / snowboarding.
But that's the only reason to ever have a fill zip hood unless you're robbing a fucking bank

i want that shirt
from where?

It's a wool coat not a leather trenchcoat you fucking sperg

no one has ever shot up a school wearing a wool coat

You could be the first, user

If Brad Pitt wore sandals and socks with cargo shorts nobody would give a shit

Eh I'd might if it was high quality and was one of his other colors like the Bone one. Default has one too many loud colors for me to wear.

It would become a meme on Cred Forums within 3 days

I really, really like this.

Have you ever tried to exercise or run in a wool coat

I don't think so

I feel like this jacket would work far better for a woman than it ever would for a man

I have one in the mail too
I have no fucking clue what I'm going to wear it with

who exercises in a coat???

Same, hopefully it won't get too dirty working in a restaurant

You could feed a homeless man for a month with that kind of money. And you choose to WASTE it on some fucking shitty poorly made nerd clothes? This is why I hate Americans.

>tfw no clothing you ever bought without trying on was a right fit

even if I wanted vidya apparel I'm cursed

>$40 printed cosplay shit
>not the $300 jacquard woven genuine article

Disappointing.

>tfw born to early to dress cyberpunk

1. Measure your dang self and compare your measurements to the measurements of what you want to buy
2. Tailoring and alteration exists and is super cheap

I have an old red vs blue caboose hoodie. It's pretty comfy but I don't wear it in public much. When I do I usually have a thicker coat over it

because shops don't fail their measurements? just every time

>super cheap
yeah, because I'm not already paying 3x price for everything to start with

it makes the whole thing entirely hard to justify

More like too late senpai

I don't have £500+ to buy a fucking tie, if I was in a suit every day for work then yeah I probably would but fuck that noise mate

Shops don't fail their measurements, they wouldn't be able to even produce their garments if that were the case.
Measure yourself properly, fatass.

forgot pic

brb buying this

I'm 150lbs to 6'2", most shit doesn't fit because you are all manlets and fats

>wrong shade of blue
REEEEEEEEE

Zog me that's beautiful but when could you ever wear that and what with to pull it off

Measure and weigh yourself properly, fatass.

its okay user its not your fault

Why would it be my fault that you can't perform simple tasks like measurement and online shopping?
I'm not your potato handler.

I unironically want to wear this but don't want to look like an autist

stop giving a fuck

Its the subtlest. There isnt anything wrong with it. If one doesnt know the one character from this one game, they would never even suspect your are little neo-blizzard-cock-sucking cunt.

>itchy bitchy
never again

you overthought it, user. Turning a comic strip into a webm is just retarded.

I want an XCOM sweater so bad

you have no idea

There is absolutely no way the fabric used in that jacket is worth $300. It looks really fucking cheaply made.

Buy a standard issue army jumper and get a Xcom patch, you dingus

no you

W2c? Or is it custom printed.

Literally just a standard issue "commando sweater" with a patch on it.

fug the dude even looks like jacket

Don't worry, you'd look like an autist no matter what you wore.

Because you look like a fucking autist

Yeah. Because I'm gonna be out running when it's appropriate weather to wear a wool coat.

Well here in Australia I wouldn't look at you twice wearing it, as in you'd look pretty normal and blend in if that's what you want user

Hell, they make V-Necks with a spot for the patch already, what's keeping you?

fashion like cars is something you don't really pay attention to until you start paying attention to it. varsity jackets are really standard items and you won't stand out at all wearing one

This is the most retarded post I've ever seen

Just wear a long sleeve shirt under it and you won't have that problem.

>subtle

post a pic, blur your face.

Hello newfag.

That last one's not even vidya, ACRONYM is a real world fashion label.

>bootleg when real one is actually being made

>tfw you're the only gamer on Cred Forums with style

Apparel is more than just graphic t shirts, kiddos.

people like this shirt

>implying the hobo would not just waste it on booze or smack

I'm actually wearing this right now, this is like one of the best quality shirts I own. Shit's so soft. I can't believe they were giving them out for free

Just curious, what kind of pants does Cred Forums usually wear? I personally wear fitted black pants because I go to uni and that's what's fashionable.

I have a Diamond Dogs pin on my jacket. Most people assume it's a David Bowie reference and it helps that Diamond Dogs is my favorite David Bowie song.

>he doesn't wear a cotton white t-shirt under everything he wears

Maximum comfy.

that's just a fucking coat with a logo on the inside though

And Alliance logos on each button

Would you wear this, Cred Forums?

> Too fat for JSRF shirt I bought

I worked myself back down a bit, but with winter right around the corner I'll be walking less and eating more.